PDA

View Full Version : General talk Has the bushfires affected the ability for you to punt at your favourite places?

krnboy
05-01-2020, 02:10 PM
Just as the title says. I would imagine bushfires in NSW has been pretty bad. Currently overseas so I cannot see how bad it is but seeing how Georges Hall was lit up yesterday, it seems to me that it is.

I feel sorry for everyone who had lost their homes and for the firemen who are trying to contain the fires.

Right now, I'm in Jakarta and it has been flooded almost everywhere. Wishing that Australia gets some of this rain

CountryPunter
05-01-2020, 05:10 PM
Some of that rain would be real handy on the fire grounds.
Fires haven't affected my punting but drought sure has. Reduced my income by heaps so I've had to budget pretty tight. Doing a trip to Wollongong next week so have been putting a few dollars aside for a couple of punts. Still working out where I'll go. Any shops between Penrith (on my way) through to Wollongong.
Any one punt in Penrith yesterday? Would have hoped the shop had good air con. 49C would get you sweating pretty quick!!!

wilisno
05-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Jeremy Clarkson is no better than any trolls ever been on this forum !

https://amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/technology/jeremy-clarkson-says-god-didnt-want-people-to-live-in-australia/news-story/5b3baee3c5b5825c788c7c00070ccdcc

hornedone
05-01-2020, 06:11 PM
The polluted air makes it harder for me to shoot my load twice in a session. Outrageous.

Bigfoot
05-01-2020, 09:56 PM
Well I was a on charter boat, xmas trip.

was on the city water. smoke killed it.

but bonus was we all stayed in side and half the other people didn't turn up.

So more fun for me but really, ruined the whole thing. I got with two of the girls on the boat and took another one home, because she lived near one of the security i knew.
it might of ended up no charge but the drive to cambelltown - you still pay. LOL