PDA

View Full Version : Question Brothel options in Brisssie vs RNT massage joints

thewidebluesea
05-01-2020, 03:02 PM
Gents

I'm a punter from "south of the border" and I often hear that brissie is a bit hit and miss in terms of getting some good FS action or massage with RNT. I occasionally head up brissie way for work and am always on the look out for some stress relief and FS action. I tried Vivis in Sherwood last visit and had a very decent massage with a pleasant happy ending but not much else appeared to be on offer at that establishment.

Sydney has a brothel and a plethora of good RNT joints practically on every street corner. Surely Brissie has some good options. I hear the boys in blue seem to be very active in shutting down places in brissie …. that would seem to explain things … f***ing bastards!!

Happy to swap stories and recommendations with some Brissie brothers if you ever are planning a trip to Sydney. Feel free to comment or PM me to swap some detailed intel.

Tavs
05-01-2020, 08:24 PM
The truth about brothels in Brisbane vs Sydney is that you will pay at least 50%-100% more than what you would in Sydney for a fraction of the service.

APL
06-01-2020, 11:06 AM
The truth about brothels in Brisbane vs Sydney is that you will pay at least 50%-100% more than what you would in Sydney for a fraction of the service.
Sadly As the man says mate & the time to find quality is horrendous

thewidebluesea
06-01-2020, 07:16 PM
surely there must be some hidden gems in the beautiful river city of brissie gents … i'm sitting in a hotel room overlooking the Brisbane river as I type. The sun is setting, I'm eager to get my hands on some fine brissie pussy … not fussed about nationality but I do have a thing for Asian ladies especially thai or Japanese :). Come on gents, help a southern brother out ...

thewidebluesea
06-01-2020, 07:22 PM
PM me with some details and I am happy to exchange some insights into the Sydney scene - best not to say too much here in the forum but can share some juicy stories via PM :)

thewidebluesea
07-01-2020, 03:36 PM
Gents, much to my surprise, I have discovered a pot of gold that has singlehandedly destroyed all my fears that Brissie had no decent punting options at the various RNT massage joints around this town. The place is called Feel Good Massage at 599 Lutwyche Rd Lutwyche and there is a Korean babe there who is not to be missed (thanks to a Queensland brother for the hot tip). Booked an hour which turned out to be an hour of absolute bliss and easily something to rival my experiences in Sydney. Happy to provide more details if you PM me.

Liquifiedsolid
07-01-2020, 04:50 PM
Would love some further PM details. Joined this site as looking for somewhere new as my “regular” is getting a little stale

reddoor
07-01-2020, 07:46 PM
Gents, much to my surprise, I have discovered a pot of gold that has singlehandedly destroyed all my fears that Brissie had no decent punting options at the various RNT massage joints around this town. The place is called Feel Good Massage at 599 Lutwyche Rd Lutwyche and there is a Korean babe there who is not to be missed (thanks to a Queensland brother for the hot tip). Booked an hour which turned out to be an hour of absolute bliss and easily something to rival my experiences in Sydney. Happy to provide more details if you PM me.
Haha, of all the masssge shops in all of Brisbane, u walk into hers. Way to go bro 😆

thewidebluesea
08-01-2020, 12:09 AM
yeah reddoor … couldn't believe my luck. Great massage shop, lovely ladies, happy vibe, clean shower tho a little cramped. Busy shop so book in advance. I guess you know which lady I lucked upon. I'm now a big fan of Korean ladies … thought it would be hard to beat the attentions of a lovely Thai ML but I was very pleasantly surprised :)

watsonallen
08-01-2020, 10:18 AM
hey thewidebluesea, mate would love to hear some of your info via PM about some of your experiences in Brisbane while you've been up here. I just created this account to message you, but I don't have access to personal messaging yet. would you be able to send me a PM? I'll reply with a few questions. cheers

thewidebluesea
08-01-2020, 05:13 PM
to all those brothers with one post wanting some intel from me … sorry no can do. You could be a bloody cop for all I know trying to spoil the fun for everyone. Prove your credit, post some after reports and share with the brothers. Give and you will recieve

watsonallen
08-01-2020, 05:40 PM
Fair enough mate good call. Can't argue with that!

thewidebluesea
10-01-2020, 03:14 PM
Well, back home south of the border from my adventures in the deep north. Definitely a mixed experience but on the whole, apart from being expensive and very hit and miss compared to Sydney, there are definitely some gems on offer … here is a brief summary … thanks to the brissie brothers for your guidance - you know who you are :)

Vivis
Lady starting with L
early 20s
philippino I think
Looks 7/10
Massage 8/10
Part two 7/10
Facilities 9/10 Quiet private room and good shower
Would I return (WIR)? absolutely!

FG
Lady starting with O
early 20s
Korean
Looks 10/10
Massage 10/10
Part two 10/10
Overall my best experience in Brissie
WIR? This place alone would be worth the move to Brissie :) Especially to see lady O again!

Touch at Highgate Hill
I had tried to book a Chinese lady starting with J on someone's recommendation but she was on holidays. Was told by the mamasan over the phone there were several ladies working and that I could see the ladies first so I decided to take a punt
Arrived to be told by the mamasan that only 2 girls were on offer and that I had to pay $65 upfront for a 1 hour massage. I said that I would like to see the ladies first. Damn glad I did. The choice was between a fat chick from the land of Tacos with a hostile vibe and a stressed out, skinny, older and plain looking Chinese chick. Certainly nothing near the talent that is posted on their Wechat which is probably all bullshit photos.
I told the mamasan that I was not interested and walked out. Good decision
WIR? No fucking way!!

Zen at Kangaroo Point
Lady starting with O (a type of fruit)
early 20s
Japanese
Looks 6/10
Massage 6/10
Part two 5/10
Facilities 7/10 Quiet private room and good shower (probably the best features of this joint)
This place is expensive - $80 for 1 hour massage plus $100 plus for part 2 and, in my mind, not worth the money.
WIR? Maybe, there was another cute Chinese lady that I saw on my way out and, despite the price, it is a classy place

Star at Spring Hill
Japanese Lady starting with P (another type of fruit)
early 20s
Looks 7/10 (cute face and compact little body)
Massage 3/10
Part two 0/10
Facilities 7/10 Quiet private room and good shower
WIR? No fucking way! This was one of the most disappointing punting experiences I have ever had. The ML lathered me in oil which took 2 days to remove and gave me the lamest massage I have ever had. When it came time to flip over I thought, OK maybe things will start to improve now. I'm lying there butt naked with a semi stiffy (more from an expectation that something was going to happen than from anything that already had transpired) and she doesn't even mention extras or venture near my old fella. I'm thinking to myself, is this chick worried that I might be a cop or something? I'm not an ugly old fat bastard, I work out, I surf, I'm a young 50 year old … I've never been in this predicament before at a RNT joint - I had been told this was on offer at this joint by a brissie brother.

She just looked at me with her doe like eyes and kept doing her lame oily massage routine. Finally, with 10 minutes left, I decided I had had enough and told the ML I was getting up to have a shower. She had the nerve to ask me how the massage was! I thought for a moment, should I tell her the truth and hurt her feelings. But I'm not a nasty guy, I told her it was OK but not quite what I was expecting which left her with a puzzled look on her sweet but sad face.

On the drive home as I reflected on my experiences, images of Lady O at FG were swirling away in my brain. Thank god for hot Korean chicks!!

Well gents, PM if you want more details and happy punting

Oh, and to the boys in blue who are probably reading this, why don't you f$$$ off and try and find some real criminals you lousy f$$$$ing c$$$$s!!

Apologies for the expletives gents!

Tlito
10-01-2020, 03:52 PM
Well said Blue. You have done well. I know myself If you get a good 1 in 3 before you gain a little knowledge you are going ok. I am a Gold Coaster and heading to Brisbane in a couple of weeks would love to know O name if you don’t mind a PM.

Tavs
10-01-2020, 04:21 PM
Good strike rate for Brisbane.

Liquifiedsolid
10-01-2020, 05:09 PM
Definitely had yourself the full assortment on that trip!

Liquifiedsolid
10-01-2020, 05:21 PM
Had heard good things re Zen and was planning a visit soon to try it out, so surprised by your review and appreciate the heads up

brownwallaby
10-01-2020, 08:17 PM
Well, back home south of the border from my adventures in the deep north. Definitely a mixed experience but on the whole, apart from being expensive and very hit and miss compared to Sydney, there are definitely some gems on offer … here is a brief summary … thanks to the brissie brothers for your guidance - you know who you are :)

Vivis
Lady starting with L
early 20s
philippino I think
Looks 7/10
Massage 8/10
Part two 7/10
Would I return (WIR)? absolutely!

FG
Lady starting with O
early 20s
Korean
Looks 10/10
Massage 10/10
Part two 10/10
Overall my best experience in Brissie
WIR? This place alone would be worth the move to Brissie :) Especially to see lady O again!

Touch at Highgate Hill
I had tried to book a Chinese lady starting with J on someone's recommendation but she was on holidays. Was told by the mamasan over the phone there were several ladies working and that I could see the ladies first so I decided to take a punt
Arrived to be told by the mamasan that only 2 girls were on offer and that I had to pay $65 upfront for a 1 hour massage. I said that I would like to see the ladies first. Damn glad I did. The choice was between a fat chick from the land of Tacos with a hostile vibe and a stressed out, skinny, older and plain looking Chinese chick. Certainly nothing near the talent that is posted on their Wechat which is probably all bullshit photos.
I told the mamasan that I was not interested and walked out. Good decision
WIR? No fucking way!!

Zen at Kangaroo Point
Lady starting with O (a type of fruit)
early 20s
Japanese
Looks 6/10
Massage 6/10
Part two 5/10
Facilities 7/10 Quiet private room and good shower (probably the best features of this joint)
This place is expensive - $80 for 1 hour massage plus $100 plus for part 2 and, in my mind, not worth the money.
WIR? Maybe, there was another cute Chinese lady that I saw on my way out and, despite the price, it is a classy place

Star at Spring Hill
Japanese Lady starting with P (another type of fruit)
early 20s
Looks 7/10 (cute face and compact little body)
Massage 3/10
Part two 0/10
Facilities 7/10 Quiet private room and good shower
WIR? No fucking way! This was one of the most disappointing punting experiences I have ever had. The ML lathered me in oil which took 2 days to remove and gave me the lamest massage I have ever had. When it came time to flip over I thought, OK maybe things will start to improve now. I'm lying there butt naked with a semi stiffy (more from an expectation that something was going to happen than from anything that already had transpired) and she doesn't even mention extras or venture near my old fella. I'm thinking to myself, is this chick worried that I might be a cop or something? I'm not an ugly old fat bastard, I work out, I surf, I'm a young 50 year old … I've never been in this predicament before at a RNT joint - I had been told this was on offer at this joint by a brissie brother.

She just looked at me with her doe like eyes and kept doing her lame oily massage routine. Finally, with 10 minutes left, I decided I had had enough and told the ML I was getting up to have a shower. She had the nerve to ask me how the massage was! I thought for a moment, should I tell her the truth and hurt her feelings. But I'm not a nasty guy, I told her it was OK but not quite what I was expecting which left her with a puzzled look on her sweet but sad face.

On the drive home as I reflected on my experiences, images of Lady O at FG were swirling away in my brain. Thank god for hot Korean chicks!!

Well gents, PM if you want more details and happy punting

Oh, and to the boys in blue who are probably reading this, why don't you f$$$ off and try and find some real criminals you lousy f$$$$ing c$$$$s!!

Apologies for the expletives gents!

in my experience the P girl is one of the bestest. And my apology: I think reading your experience makes me like her more than ever ....

Lomb5000
10-01-2020, 08:41 PM
The one titled FG sounds alright. But I have no idea what FG is it how to find it. Any clues?

thewidebluesea
10-01-2020, 08:52 PM
Gday lomb … you need to post some results of your punts mate before you can expect PMs on special ladies. Give and you will receive

Lomb5000
10-01-2020, 09:02 PM
Gday lomb … you need to post some results of your punts mate before you can expect PMs on special ladies. Give and you will receive

I’m new to the site and all this so I can’t really offer much there yet. Guess I’ll have to do the ground work over time first then

thewidebluesea
10-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Forget to mention I Didn't actually try any brissie brothels on this trip. I noticed there are a lot of ladies offering FS on a couple of brissie websites. would be interested in learning more from any brissie brothers who have tried that option. There seems to be some good options on offer including 1HR FS for $180 which is pretty good VFM even by Sydney standards

reddoor
10-01-2020, 09:45 PM
The one titled FG sounds alright. But I have no idea what FG is it how to find it. Any clues?

https://g.co/kgs/E39p8d

thewidebluesea
11-01-2020, 10:33 AM
I’m new to the site and all this so I can’t really offer much there yet. Guess I’ll have to do the ground work over time first then

good on you lomb … patience and generosity are always rewarded in my experience

surf2extreme
11-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the insight for Brisbane massage scene by Blue and some local brothers. Makes a world of difference to newbies like me to this scene.

Rockhard69
13-01-2020, 09:02 AM
There seems to be some good options on offer including 1HR FS for $180 which is pretty good VFM even by Sydney standards
In my experience the $180 & $200 per hour FS offers are always bait & switch. Amazing pictures of beautiful girls and when you turn up they are old hags.

At least with a shop or legal brothel you get to see before you buy. IN the case of a AMP, you even get a tickle before you commit to the deed.

Kowabunga
14-01-2020, 02:42 AM
I think the P girl at Star is much better than portrayed here.
Not saying the review is not as it is, but saying that with rapport you can get a much better result with P.
When I saw her we did not bother with a massage. It was nude from the get go and some chatting followed by some nice cuddling etc.
I prefer that and she was up to it.
I think if you're prepared to work with her you'll be rewarded.
If you're after a "hi-caps" style massage, you're better off elsewhere.
I did think her pricing was too high, but I think she well be willing with the right participant once you get to know her.

Kowabunga
14-01-2020, 02:49 AM
I think the O girl at Zen is better than is portrayed here. I've seen her a number of times. I've found her very accommodating and a pleasure to be with.
She is very attractive in important ways.
The 1hr is only 70 at Zen ... not 80.

Rockhard69
15-01-2020, 05:20 PM
I think the O girl at Zen is better than is portrayed here. I've seen her a number of times. I've found her very accommodating and a pleasure to be with.

Isn't Zen the place with crap massages but the owner has lots of fake profiles on here so it keeps on getting talked up?

went there twice, nice was crap with admittedly a pretty girl but there was nothing on offer. thought it must have been my bad, so stupid me tried again a week later, different girl, another nice one but again no action.

I'm an experienced punter that gets action anywhere else btw.

brownwallaby
15-01-2020, 07:10 PM
did you ask for action or just wait for the girl to offer something?

thewidebluesea
15-01-2020, 08:17 PM
Gday Kowabunga … it sounds like P might open up after you develop a relationship with her (i.e. become a regular) but my report is an honest account of what I unfortunately experienced with her. I've lived in japan and can speak a bit of Japanese so we chatted in her language for a while early on in the massage but it didn't get any better

thewidebluesea
15-01-2020, 08:19 PM
did you ask for action or just wait for the girl to offer something?

hi mr wallaby of a brown colour, I normally wait for the lady to suggest extras as I like her to be comfortable making the proposition … in the case of P at star sadly there was not even a suggestion of it. Very disappointing

thewidebluesea
15-01-2020, 08:22 PM

gday again kowabunga … sounds like another example of having to develop a relation with the ML from regular visits. Very Different to Sydney where an excellent nude HJ and extras are often on offer even on your first visit to a place and first time with a ML

brownwallaby
15-01-2020, 08:22 PM
Gday Kowabunga … it sounds like P might open up after you develop a relationship with her (i.e. become a regular) but my report is an honest account of what I unfortunately experienced with her. I've lived in japan and can speak a bit of Japanese so we chatted in her language for a while early on in the massage but it didn't get any better

I got what I wanted from P on our first encounter (2nd day of her career). Second encounter a month later was even better

thewidebluesea
15-01-2020, 08:26 PM
I got what I wanted from P on our first encounter (2nd day of her career). Second encounter a month later was even better

well mr wallaby of a brown colour, you must either be a very lucky fellow, a spunk that MLs can't resist or have a special way about you :). She is definitely a cute little pocket rocket and would have gladly indulged if it was on offer … I don't normally have any problems getting offered extras with MLs. Must have caught her on a bad day

brownwallaby
15-01-2020, 08:41 PM
well mr wallaby of a brown colour, you must either be a very lucky fellow, a spunk that MLs can't resist or have a special way about you :). She is definitely a cute little pocket rocket and would have gladly indulged if it was on offer … I don't normally have any problems getting offered extras with MLs. Must have caught her on a bad day

I was just lucky ..... and now as I’ve said a couple of times before I rate her very very highly

tnk009
31-08-2023, 09:37 PM
Hi guys, recently moved to brizzy from dubai. Looking for some place to relieve and FS (Full service?). Any recommendations to try? Will surely post my experience once I tried. Cheers

4FoW2
01-09-2023, 08:30 PM
Hi guys, recently moved to brizzy from dubai. Looking for some place to relieve and FS (Full service?). Any recommendations to try? Will surely post my experience once I tried. Cheers

Feel good or Aqua at Taringa are probably your best bet BUT Brisbane scene is dying ...Sydney is a better scene for mongering.

Bed Wrecker
01-09-2023, 09:35 PM
Feel good or Aqua at Taringa are probably your best bet BUT Brisbane scene is dying ...Sydney is a better scene for mongering.

A good percentage, maybe close to 50% there are not fs girls. Some not even bj.
Better shops with a higher percentage of fs girls if he wants a brothel experience....or just go to a brothel.
Sky Angel has lots of passable diamond service girls.

tnk009
04-09-2023, 06:38 PM

Hi Guys, here are my 2 cents.
Being new to Brizzy, thought to take it easy so went to check out some of massage recommendations.
After a couple of unsuccessful attempts, luck striked.
1. Vivis: Middle of hustle and bustle with lots of family around. So was sure that might not get extra and was right. Asked T*** abt it before payment and she denied. (I admire honesty)
2. Touch at SB. Again, middle of family and daily shoppers so was skeptical abt extra. Went in. Super busy. Asked me to come 20 min later. Dudnot go.
3. FG. Met v***. Enjoyed her massage and sensual touch. Took 1 hr massage. Slowly strike the conversation and asked for extra and got one. Throughly enjoyed my time.
WIR: for sure.

Cheers.