PDA

View Full Version : General talk To all the dumb fucks out there

ecchi.gaijin
09-01-2020, 10:25 AM
I you are friendly with any shop owner, you have no doubt heard at least one story of some dumb fuckers who call, text or ask in reception if they will be getting extras with the massage. Then these dipshits seem surprised when the girl says to them no we don't do that. They either walk off or get abusive because they are too stupid to realise that the girls can't say yes at this stage of the transaction.

NEWS FLASH!!!! Police have arrested MLs who were communicating about extras via text messages.

I am sure there are also some dumbass shop owners who will encourage staff to discuss extras before you pay for the massage, but any owner with at least half a brain will realise that the risk of doing this is too great.

Liquifiedsolid
09-01-2020, 06:33 PM
I used to fall into that category back in the early days of inexperience (not the get angry bit). Follow the process is now my advice, it works well

blake_ly
10-01-2020, 06:44 PM
I think quite a few members on this forum options shop before they confirm a massage, i personally prefer the anticipation.

Massaddict
10-01-2020, 09:01 PM
i personally prefer the anticipation.

I agree - I enjoy the anticipation also

Popped in to see a regular a few weeks ago. She said to excuse her at the moment as she was very upset. I asked why.

She told me she had 3 In.... customers in a row and especially the last dumb fuck one - he was demanding she does fs for him and he would pay her $50.

Poor girl was extremely upset. She told him she doesnt do fs but he continued the harassment.

No wonder some shops have signs saying - NO IN.....S

M.A.

thewidebluesea
10-01-2020, 09:23 PM
Gday massaddict

there certainly are some dumb f***cks out there who can F*** things up for everyone and treat the MLs like shit. That pisses me off almost as much as the work of the boys in blue trying to shut down the oldest and best social service available to man. Sorry to hear you encountered this but you seem like the kind of punter who would have treated the ML well. When you think of it, it must be a shit job at times for the MLs who are putting their heart and soul on the line to earn some bucks. My approach is always to treat the MLs nice, engage in chit chat, develop a rapport, compliment them on their massage and looks and hey, you could be rewarded. It generally works well for me … hopefully some of those dumb fucks will read this and take note

Massaddict
11-01-2020, 12:14 AM
Gday massaddict

there certainly are some dumb f***cks out there who can F*** things up for everyone and treat the MLs like shit. That pisses me off almost as much as the work of the boys in blue trying to shut down the oldest and best social service available to man. Sorry to hear you encountered this but you seem like the kind of punter who would have treated the ML well. When you think of it, it must be a shit job at times for the MLs who are putting their heart and soul on the line to earn some bucks. My approach is always to treat the MLs nice, engage in chit chat, develop a rapport, compliment them on their massage and looks and hey, you could be rewarded. It generally works well for me … hopefully some of those dumb fucks will read this and take note

Well because of the D Fs out there, it makes the polite gentle ones like us stand out and appreciated. Sometimes this has resulted in extras for no extra.

The ML girl in the above case said to me after the hour was up, thank you for being gentle and caring. She felt much better. We both lay naked on the table and cuddled quite a bit. Felt really good with this youg girls naked body pressed against mine.

M.A.

P.S. Thats why some shops charge alot - because of the crap they have to put up with.

cekret
11-01-2020, 03:11 AM
I completely agree with what is being said here. I'm the conversational, get to know the girl type n because of this, my success rate is rather high - touch wood!

Having said that, most or should I say nearly every girl tells me they avoid one particular race of men's visiting their shops. Yes u know who u r, not hard to say who. Advise to u guys is, start respecting the ladies n perhaps things might start looking up for u n ur buddies

revolnaisa
11-01-2020, 05:50 AM
I completely agree with what is being said here. I'm the conversational, get to know the girl type n because of this, my success rate is rather high - touch wood!

Having said that, most or should I say nearly every girl tells me they avoid one particular race of men's visiting their shops. Yes u know who u r, not hard to say who. Advise to u guys is, start respecting the ladies n perhaps things might start looking up for u n ur buddies

I was about write it mate. They (most of them) treat women as slaves and cheap. Personal hygiene is another let downer of them. Unfortunately, I have a similar complexion to that race and often get treated with cold shoulder (not that I complain). Most of times, I have managed clear air and make a good connection with MLs. Then most of MLs have told me their experiences which were shocking to hear.
Funniest thing to hear was this guy (she said he was a cabbie) told her "you should have sex with me for $40 because that is how much I paid back in I****)".
She said this is Australia, if you want it for $40, go back to I****), for $40, you can only get a hand job" (Except BW :cool2:)

Also, now I am little hesitant to give info to newbies via PM. One of newbies (was a junior member at that time, and yes same race mentioned above, I know because ML confirmed) asked for info about K girls. So this guy goes and told ML "my friend told me you are good, give me a discount". Girl pretty much told him to "go & have sex with himself".

pommychris
11-01-2020, 07:38 AM
do not beat around the bush, it's Indian men who smell do not wash properly and try to demand things,one of my regulars tells me that if an Indian call's or turns up she tell's them sorry we have bookings.. sooner not have the hassle!!!

brownwallaby
11-01-2020, 09:06 AM
She said this is Australia, if you want it for $40, go back to I****), for $40, you can only get a hand job" (Except BW :cool2:)

".

I got a lot of very interesting stories I can share from recent experiences at various shops but because of the backlash I often received I now choose to keep them to myself :)

revolnaisa
11-01-2020, 09:40 AM
I got a lot of very interesting stories I can share from recent experiences at various shops but because of the backlash I often received I now choose to keep them to myself :)

Same here. I am sort of still learning this chemistry. Recently, I visited one of my favourite MLs with a box of chocolates. That box of chocolates went a long way

Liquifiedsolid
11-01-2020, 09:58 AM
Being respectful and kind goes a long way. I’m also one of those that prefer to chat and get to know the person and some of the stories you hear is shocking. It’s a nice feeling when you get a literal thank you for the way you treat them - and In the long run it’s to your benefit of the ML feels comfortable with you and knows they can trust you

Brisbrowser
11-01-2020, 04:57 PM
I agree that for the ML the rude pushy punters can be quite unsettling.
On the other side let's not kid ourselves to the nature of the relationship we have with MLs. Pretending to really like her, bringing gifts, trying to insert a degree of romance and gfe into the hour we spend with her, it makes her feel just as uncomfortable since she has to pretend she likes it too
It also increases the potential for a little drama and mutual dissapointments when the reality of p4p eventually sets in
I consider myself a middle ground punter, friendly respectful and transactional at the same time. So far it worked for me.

nuttt
12-01-2020, 11:09 PM
A bit of common sense wouldnt go astray

iamking
01-03-2020, 08:31 PM
Its better to ketp some things to yourself rather than to make up bullshit to boost your ego and harm the MLs. P