PDA

View Full Version : General talk Former prostitute takes aim at her clients in scathing letter

xboyx
10-01-2020, 06:28 PM
just read this, what an eye opener, it's in a way funny but also true and make you wonder if any of the "connection" you've had with WL/ML was any real:

Former prostitute takes aim at her clients in scathing letter

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/other-industries/former-prostitute-takes-aim-at-her-clients-in-scathing-letter/news-story/6f28870d436544514a909d581467d06f

blake_ly
10-01-2020, 06:38 PM
I think as with any profession, you're going to get a variety of different characters. I've known working girls who've told me how much they 'love' their bf etc etc, but I suspect the ones that work long term tend to tougher mentally like the open letter above.

God Member
10-01-2020, 07:29 PM
What a bitter, old, white bag. :shout: She's relentless. Seems like she's spent the time since her early twenties stewing about it. She never came once she said, and judging by the letter she hasn't since either.:shocked:

Pussyhands
10-01-2020, 07:31 PM
Unfortunate she could not see her own part to play in this.

Perhaps a more modest job with lower pay was beneath her?

She had a choice and she hated her work

Was she forced into it? Didn’t seem like it from me skimming through it

I think perhaps she did not see the guys were perhaps also faking it to lighten the mood - she is clearly narcissistic with all upper case caps

I think most guys buy sex not from a delusional point of view but a physical and intimate one (if they connect)

2896ontheblock
10-01-2020, 09:42 PM
lol, ironic how she comes off as a complete psychopath

aussiegaigin
10-01-2020, 10:32 PM
This hit song from back in the 1970s sums it up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EFRzuIJnbo
and the lyrics, if you didn't understand them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgDEUazATVQ

Brothelcreeper
10-01-2020, 10:33 PM
She could have worked at Woolworths on the checkout for $18 hr or in a factory for $15 hr but as she said at the start of the article, she chose quick and large amounts of cash. Her choice.

Whinge Whinge Whinge

Plus if I had fucked her, she would have some real orgasms, not had to fake them.

I fuck prostitutes because I like sex, I like a woman’s touch and I like their bodies. No power trip, just like having sex with as many women as I can before I die.

They sell it, we buy it.

solopuntsydney
10-01-2020, 11:53 PM
Not sure if it is just me. Occasionally I also exaggerate how enjoyable I found the session, when a girls genuinely tried but I couldn’t really enjoy for reason beyond her control. (for example, when they they tried hard to give you a second shot within an hour but I just didn’t really feel up to it and could not come)

Some (not everyone) girls do take care to make sure the customers is happy and genuinely are concerned if the customer could not be fully satisfied.

The tone of that women is toxic... as many said, she lives in a first world country with good minimum wage and had a choice of not doing it. Sounds like she would be a toxic b**ch no matter what she does anyway. We all know a few such colleagues in the workplace.

yug
11-01-2020, 12:31 AM
When you praised my appearance, my body, or my sexual abilities, you could just as well have vomited on me. You did not see the person behind the mask. You only saw that which confirmed your illusion of a raunchy woman with an unstoppable sex drive.

What kinda complain is this?
So she finds it demeaning to compliment her sexual abilities/outer appearance but rather they know the person behind the facade?
Yeah, that's not why we are there for. And how should a customer know her inner self on the first meet?...All we see is what catches our eyes.

How could she not know that this whole industry is about fantasy and living that fantasy?...Nothing about it is beyond that.

She is just venting out because she must have bottled it up for years. I am pretty sure some of it is also self-hatred. She is obviously doing this to sleep at night.

annintofu
11-01-2020, 01:01 AM
"What a petty and frustrated man you must be", to that I say ""What a pathetic and frustrated woman 'you' must be".

In my RNT experience:
maybe 10% of ML exhibit severe princess syndrome like this woman;

maybe 70% hold contempt for all customers but put on a show anyway to get it over with.

Under 20% has a positive outlook on life and understand men's need to release from time to time.

jimbonz
11-01-2020, 05:29 AM
She sounds incredibly bitter and full of regret. It's a simple transaction for services provided, nothing more, nothing less. It sounds like she regretted her decisions and now feels the need to lash out.

lonely heart
11-01-2020, 06:23 AM
It is funny looking at replies in this thread and how many of you are upset by this article.

As I often point out, its all money money money in this industry while other "GENTLEMEN" keep insisting that special connection they have with girls.....

Yes experience always various. Happen to me and my best girl but don't mistaken specifically good sessions as the girl likes you / your are good. its all part of the deal.

kingwally
11-01-2020, 08:16 AM
She could have worked at Woolworths on the checkout for $18 hr or in a factory for $15 hr but as she said at the start of the article, she chose quick and large amounts of cash. Her choice.

Whinge Whinge Whinge

Plus if I had fucked her, she would have some real orgasms, not had to fake them.

I fuck prostitutes because I like sex, I like a woman’s touch and I like their bodies. No power trip, just like having sex with as many women as I can before I die.

They sell it, we buy it.

Great post ! I don't think too many guys fuck prostitutes for a power trip, they just want to fuck a good looking /different girl .

dotcumdotinyou
11-01-2020, 09:16 AM
I think her story sums up western values. I don't think there'd be many Asian WL who would agree with her

Jamez11
11-01-2020, 09:55 AM
She chose to be a prostitute then scorn men for paying her for sex. The cognitive dissonance and lack of self awareness and personal responsibility is next level.

F0x
11-01-2020, 09:58 AM
Agree with general sentiment.

I feel like this article is a load of shit, probably written by a raging feminist posing as a prostitute. It's directly and solely targeted at men in the most condescending way possible. There is so much unsaid in this article/letter it loses credibility because of it and just becomes a childish vent.

This article gives no indication this WL is under any stress or duress, which is forcing her to do this job. It's "easy" money as she says.

I have no doubt some guys are dickheads, do try to push boundaries, (as a few brothers have been called out on this very forum) I'd be willing to say majority of punters just want a temporary companion who enjoys it as much as they do and are willing to follow the ladies lead a bit, and respect boundaries to let that happen.

Do I think some WLs feel like Tanja? Of course, if they were forced into it. Some feel like this even if not forced, but guess what... you make the choice to work as a WL and no one except yourself is making you wake up every morning to get penetrated. You can decide at any moment to use your brains rather than your body to make money especially if you really were 20 years old at the time. But its "easy" money so it might be very difficult to go from earning almost a grand in 1 day on a good day, to only a few grand in a month.

Basically "I made myself work for 3 years as a WL for you, and now your going to cop it for paying for sex with me and giving me easy money while I have to pretend to like you, but hate you at the same time because you give me a cynical view of men, and eat away at my self esteem which I am directly feeding into by being what I chose to be!"

*slow clap*.

You tell em' Tanja.

For any career chosen WLs who read this, honestly if you do not like this job or industry, ffs, please move on for yourself and customers. You are better than Tanja.

Most decent guys do NOT like to see Women suffer or feel unhappy. Neither do most decent guys want to give you income to spend some time with you but get a crap experience, just because you cant stand it anymore.

Climax598
11-01-2020, 10:25 AM
Written by a feminist
Don't enjoy sex as normal person
Have mental issues
Hate men
We know girls act/fack during sex. Thats their job to make customer happy so have customers coming back like I miss you on wechat.

The Fonz
11-01-2020, 10:59 AM
Have a look at this complaint
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLSF5x3fbjA
https://sandiegogirlnextdoor.com/

xboyx
11-01-2020, 11:01 AM
she clearly understand how man's brain is wired differently than woman's
we want variety, lots of vaginas, lots of sex, even if many of us are already in good/bad relationship, many of us are good men. the more money we make, the more we will spend on sex
we fuck, shoot and we leave a happier man and often do not think much about it afterwards
men have been like this since we were apes

if a woman hopes to find a perfect man who give her a happy family, stable income, all the love and care and he nevers think about fucking another woman, she's in a search for a diamond in the ocean imo

Sillafest
11-01-2020, 11:03 AM
I hope there are no stories about my panty fetish and sissy boy sessions!

Sillafest
11-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Lots of basic generalisation. Honestly anyone can think what they want but when she thinks she’s talking for all women and even all prostitutes she has a typical ego.

LoveGlove
11-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Relax Lads....

the article appeared on a Danish website and states that Tanja Rahm spent three years in different Danish brothels and left prostitution when she was 23-years-old. Ergo she’s having a go at Danish punters!

So the question is begging to be asked “WHAT THE FUCK are these Danish dimwits doing wrong?”

Perhaps BrothelCreeper should don his suit and cape fly to Denmark and set the record straight.....

LoveGlove
11-01-2020, 12:15 PM
These articles only give punters worldwide a bad name...there are plenty of bro’s out there sweating their arse off providing an honest day’s root.

Sillafest
11-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Relax Lads....

the article appeared on a Danish website and states that Tanja Rahm spent three years in different Danish brothels and left prostitution when she was 23-years-old. Ergo she’s having a go at Danish punters!

So the question is begging to be asked “WHAT THE FUCK are these Danish dimwits doing wrong?”

Perhaps BrothelCreeper should don his suit and cape fly to Denmark and set the record straight.....
Nah it’s all her some wls and cam girls give the cold shoulder or you can tell they’re unenthusiastic from a mile away. They’re the ones that look back in anger, make money from books and interviews.

jimbonz
11-01-2020, 12:37 PM
Nah it’s all her some wls and cam girls give the cold shoulder or you can tell they’re unenthusiastic from a mile away. They’re the ones that look back in anger, make money from books and interviews.

Tanja is definitely the type that would spend half the time on her phone LOL

Basil22
11-01-2020, 01:56 PM
Relax Lads....

Haha love this comment

Umm yeah I got up until the part where she started saying ‘prostitution exists because...’
how about being a bit more balanced, prostitution also exists because it’s a way for women to make vast amounts of cash money quickly, if they have the requisite hardness of character and resilience’

Fox hit the nail on the head, her attitude denies agency to the many women who do this for reasons other than necessity

Little wonder that the story was carried by news.com.au ..

cuteguy
11-01-2020, 03:51 PM
I think her story sums up western values. I don't think there'd be many Asian WL who would agree with her

Whether it be Asian or non Asian WLs, there are many who have a great dislike of customers coming to see them. They become 'fake' people with different personalities in order to please their customers in return for money and to 'get rid' of their customers as quickly as possible. I have heard WLs or MLs express negative opinions about their customers when they really opened up. Do you think the majority enjoy what they're doing? Get serious! Most are in it for the money. It would have to be rare to find a WL who was in this profession because she enjoyed having sex with strangers.

moving4ward
11-01-2020, 04:37 PM
Whether it be Asian or non Asian WLs, there are many who have a great dislike of customers coming to see them. They become 'fake' people with different personalities in order to please their customers in return for money and to 'get rid' of their customers as quickly as possible. I have heard WLs or MLs express negative opinions about their customers when they really opened up. Do you think the majority enjoy what they're doing? Get serious! Most are in it for the money. It would have to be rare to find a WL who was in this profession because she enjoyed having sex with strangers.

Most customers just come fuck and go, and yet they have this idea that they are expert when in fact they know jack shit about the industry let alone the girls. When reality sinks in like this article, they went into denial and attack such reality because it shatters their ego, the ego assumes that the girls like them or they are connected to the girls unlike you all (other customers).

BTW I heard so much girls trash talk about guys who think they are the girls best customer, it was one great entertainment.

wilisno
11-01-2020, 09:58 PM
Most customers just come fuck and go, and yet they have this idea that they are expert when in fact they know jack shit about the industry let alone the girls. When reality sinks in like this article, they went into denial and attack such reality because it shatters their ego, the ego assumes that the girls like them or they are connected to the girls unlike you all (other customers).

BTW I heard so much girls trash talk about guys who think they are the girls best customer, it was one great entertainment.

By the way you said it so arrogantly, you think you know a lot about the girls and this industry ? Haha

If you believe in your own comments, you should know that the reason some girls trash talked about other customers in front of you is to entertain your ego, because you like to consider yourself an important know-all type of customer !

No girl is the same and no punter is the same. Even Christmas has a list of various types of customers and girls ! ;) ;) ;)

At least others can enjoy their sessions with the girls because they think they are connected, they don’t have to waste time trash-talking about others !

No wonder you have a lonely heart ! ;) ;) ;)

Brothelcreeper
11-01-2020, 10:21 PM
Let’s not forget that WL’s get paid about $100 to $150 hr tax free and will earn between $300 and up to $2,000 a day tax free

I remember being at 244 Paddo late at night last year. One of the girls was clocking off and they should have had Armaguard there as the amount of $50 bills that Angela was doling out to her on the front counter was obscene.

If they worked their cute arses off in a proper job as a cleaner because they can’t speak any English instead of lying in their backs and sucking 10 cocks a day, they would have to work 50 hour weeks for about $700 a week after tax. $14 hr.

Lots of sexy chicks work in retail shops, coffee shops, baristas, checkout chicks, in factories, in offices etc for shit money and don’t sell their pussies for lots of cash.

Unless they have no choice but to do sex work and in Australia that would be a very, very small minority, then it is hard to feel sorry for them. $1,000 a day tax free. Nuff said.

Most WL’s are here to earn large cash to support their kids back in China. They come here for the large dosh on offer not because they are sex maniacs who want to have lots of sex with Aussie males. It is their choice. They could stay in China and work in a normal job there but they chase the $.

Meng
11-01-2020, 10:24 PM
Man who cares. Just pay, fuck, have a good time and once it’s over just get back to your normal life.

You’re punting to have fun, not find a bloody life partner so who cares about connections. As long as I enjoy myself I’m happy. Also I’m sure the girl enjoys the money.

woods23
11-01-2020, 10:28 PM
By the way you said it so arrogantly, you think you know a lot about the girls and this industry ? Haha

If you believe in your own comments, you should know that the reason some girls trash talked about other customers in front of you is to entertain your ego, because you like to consider yourself an important know-all type of customer !

No girl is the same and no punter is the same. Even Christmas has a list of various types of customers and girls ! ;) ;) ;)

At least others can enjoy their sessions with the girls because they think they are connected, they don’t have to waste time trash-talking about others !

Well said wilisno, but trash talking other punters is his greatest entertainment each to his own.... lmao 半桶水

yug
11-01-2020, 11:16 PM

Exactly!
He arrogantly says other punters think they are expert in girls and the industry.
And then he goes on and act as if he is an expert on everything.

And then he proudly says this delusional statement:

Of all people, he should know that, if the girl trash talks about other customers, there is a chance she trash talks about him to other customers too.

yug
11-01-2020, 11:17 PM
Double Post. Please ignore.

sukeong
12-01-2020, 02:04 AM
just read this, what an eye opener, it's in a way funny but also true and make you wonder if any of the "connection" you've had with WL/ML was any real:

Former prostitute takes aim at her clients in scathing letter

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/other-industries/former-prostitute-takes-aim-at-her-clients-in-scathing-letter/news-story/6f28870d436544514a909d581467d06f

Good read thanks. Nice to get other side of story. Enough to get some punters off their high horses

moving4ward
12-01-2020, 07:49 AM

I was not in the place as a customer to them, have you meet customer who source clients for the girls...LOL

At least others can enjoy their sessions with the girls because they think they are connected,

This I agree, reminds Surge from Exclusive shown me how his girls talk to the clients.

Most WL’s are here to earn large cash to support their kids back in China. They come here for the large dosh on offer not because they are sex maniacs who want to have lots of sex with Aussie males. It is their choice. They could stay in China and work in a normal job there but they chase the $.

They were able to make good money before in China until you know who started that stupid crack down and thanks to him, Australia is now one of the go to destination for China working girls. Guess I should hate him but thank him for feeding WLs to Australia.

Man who cares. Just pay, fuck, have a good time and once it’s over just get back to your normal life.

You’re punting to have fun, not find a bloody life partner so who cares about connections. As long as I enjoy myself I’m happy. Also I’m sure the girl enjoys the money.

At least some people getting the message.

AHLUNGOR
12-01-2020, 08:42 AM

So moving4ward is also brother lonely heart ?

Pleck
12-01-2020, 09:49 AM
This is a funny thread

halfway
12-01-2020, 10:07 AM
Written by a feminist
Don't enjoy sex as normal person
Have mental issues
Hate men
We know girls act/fack during sex. Thats their job to make customer happy so have customers coming back like I miss you on wechat.

Sounds right Climax,

I'm sure her customers would have been leaving disappointed with paying top dollar for a bad act.

xboyx
12-01-2020, 12:44 PM
or we can safely conclude that Danish punters suck !!!

Australian punters are the best, all WLs should come down under

Pleck
12-01-2020, 04:18 PM

That's what the Aussie boys think...

LoveGlove
12-01-2020, 06:47 PM

I reckon the Nordic punters have had it too good for too long and have become complacent; just imagine if we had access to that smorgasboard of blonde, blue eyed, long legged, big breasted horny females from Sweden, Finland, Norway, Iceland and Denmark.
Fuck! the cunts here would go into a feeding frenzy - like a swarm of blow flies to a fucking turd.

There are those times at the dinner table:
Me: ...what’s for dinner mum?
Mum:....Asian!
Me: ....FUCK! not Asian again, I had that last week!
Mum: You had Chinese last week....you can have Thai this week.

Jamez11
12-01-2020, 07:33 PM
IThere are those times at the dinner table:

Early contender for quote of 2020.

And as my mum would say " if you're hungry (horny) you'll eat (fuck) it.

xboyx
13-01-2020, 06:31 PM
I reckon the Nordic punters have had it too good for too long and have become complacent; just imagine if we had access to that smorgasboard of blonde, blue eyed, long legged, big breasted horny females from Sweden, Finland, Norway, Iceland and Denmark.
Fuck! the cunts here would go into a feeding frenzy - like a swarm of blow flies to a fucking turd.

you're wrong, majority of punters on this forum are asian lovers, I bet

raise your dick if you have yellow fever!

solopuntsydney
13-01-2020, 08:51 PM

Chinese and Thai food are as apart as Italian and Spanish. Not to mention the huge varieties within Chinese Cuisine itself.

Of course I know some Aussies think Chinese food are just fried noddle with chicken or Mongolian beef, so there you go.

Sillafest
14-01-2020, 03:01 PM
I reckon the Nordic punters have had it too good for too long and have become complacent; just imagine if we had access to that smorgasboard of blonde, blue eyed, long legged, big breasted horny females from Sweden, Finland, Norway, Iceland and Denmark.[/i]

They do rotation! If you do your research. They can’t help but travel with the money they make. Sometime they even end up in Newcastle or Wollongong!

boater
22-01-2020, 03:31 PM
Have a look at this complaint
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLSF5x3fbjA
https://sandiegogirlnextdoor.com/

Well that is quite a counter-point! Suspect it is not restricted to sex workers though.
Rule 1: Take care of the lady 1st - 'cause guys are generally useless once they have cum

As to the original complainant.
I can well believe she is a sex worker.

There are plenty of women who become sex workers, hate it, but are trapped by the 'quick' money. It is not an easy job, and it is very easy to burn out.
Add to that the numerous misogynistic and entitled men who see sex workers - and you can see why some women come hate and hold in contempt the men who come to see them.

Of course it is also much easier to blame someone else for what is wrong in your life than to own it yourself.

Personally I loathe the idea a woman I am being intimate with would prefer to be somewhere else - I enjoy her pleasure and participation.

At the same time I acknowledge such a person's right to work in the industry.
I just try my very best to avoid them. It is not good for either of us.

Littlewonder
23-01-2020, 07:49 PM
Its pretty obvious here who the looser is but at least it was her choice.

As a customer if you enjoyed your time with her and went back for second good luck to you.

Most experienced customers would see through her and not bother returning for seconds.

There are plenty of beautiful working ladies out there that you can enjoy and if they fake it thats up to them.

greg11
24-01-2020, 08:26 PM
If she truely felt like that she degraded and belittled only herself. She's an idiot.