PDA

View Full Version : Shop info May Massage Changes Hands!

Jack Africa
14-01-2020, 12:15 AM
Looks like maybe the end of an era or at least a chapter as it was announced via WeChat tonight that May Massage will be under new management from Wednesday 15 January 2020!
Here is the post:

Dear our loveliest customers,
From Wednesday 15/1/2020, May massage will be Willoughby Sakura massage and under new management. Hope the new shop still has all of your support. Thanks for everything you’ve done for us.
To make booking:
Mobile:0412728763
Phone: 83879207
Last booking at 7pm
$40 for 30mins
$55 for 45mins
$70 for 60mins

All a bit sad really!
Does anyone have any more info?
Are all the girls saying on (except Mimi who was leaving anyway)?
Anything else changing? Services or style? Prices?

Mr Ivor Biggen
14-01-2020, 02:04 AM
They would get tired if they didn't change hands.

asiafever
14-01-2020, 06:46 AM
Saw that on wechat too. I guess all will be revealed soon enough.

QueenofObi
14-01-2020, 07:50 AM
lovely shop. Hope new owner has interesting promotion like the previous one

QueenofObi
15-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Came there yesterday. A bit sad as I didn’t have a chance to say goodbye to the old manager physically but still good that few girls will stay like gorgeous Kate, Lolly and Jenny. Also, I had a chance to see new manager, Tiffany. I think she works too. Pretty face, petite girl and probably busty, I guess. Should give her a try if you have chances, mate

skyhigh1224
16-01-2020, 09:23 AM
Couldn’t resist the urge to try this after I saw your message, I’m a sucker for an enormous chest.

Saw Tiffany for a half hour massage, and boy she is a real E-cup pocket rocket!! Amazing!

Full review to follow shortly.

QueenofObi
16-01-2020, 01:54 PM
Couldn’t resist the urge to try this after I saw your message, I’m a sucker for an enormous chest.

Saw Tiffany for a half hour massage, and boy she is a real E-cup pocket rocket!! Amazing!

Full review to follow shortly.
They will keep special table? Wonder if she agrees to try it? Will you ask her?

whatsup
20-01-2020, 11:36 AM
Is she on chubby side or small frame with huge E cups?. Iam ready to go there now?

QueenofObi
20-01-2020, 02:22 PM
Is she on chubby side or small frame with huge E cups?. Iam ready to go there now?

Slim, not chubby at all.

AHLUNGOR
20-01-2020, 03:32 PM
What is the special table?

Just an oversized massage table !

Raybo
20-01-2020, 04:25 PM
nah I have seen the special table, has four legs and you put it over your hips when you a laying down on the massage table. There is a hole in the middle, you stick el penor through the hole and the massage therapist gives you a wristie...

I haven't tried it, kind of restricts skin on skin a bit I would think.

whatsup
20-01-2020, 06:04 PM
Had a gr8 session with Tiff. Petite body, sharp face features. Worked in China before, ended up buying this shop. Those tits are all natural and soft. E cup for sure. Tip $50, plenty of teasing and sucking those boobies available. Oh..you big size...and there I was spraying it all over her hands...quick clean up and out I go..will I return yes
.but wanna try different girl next time. She said she has a newbie working who has massive melons like her. May be the next time it's a threesome!

woodcock
21-01-2020, 07:26 AM
Does tiffany offer any spanish?

whatsup
21-01-2020, 08:53 PM
Did not try , you can ask though. She did not mind sucking those massive nips, plenty of tit fondling and sexy faces...satisfying

avnyyy
24-07-2020, 11:48 AM
What’s the WeChat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raybo
24-07-2020, 06:00 PM
What’s the WeChat?

Search for the mobile 0412728763.

I think they got rid of the wider tables in some of the rooms at least, didn't seem like as much room. Also, the old girls waiting room has been converted to a 4th room with a low table which smaller girls really like because they can stand comfortably and access your body easier, there is also other advantages. 😁 The 'special table is in that room and I thunk the girls prefer it.
The general waiting area at the front of the shop has been turned into the women's waiting area with a white room divider giving them privacy. Tried to hit on the mamasan but she was quick to tell me she was married and does massage only hahaha!

Its pretty quiet shop and they have a pretty good roster, go check it out!

avnyyy
27-07-2020, 05:36 PM
Search for the mobile 0412728763.

I think they got rid of the wider tables in some of the rooms at least, didn't seem like as much room. Also, the old girls waiting room has been converted to a 4th room with a low table which smaller girls really like because they can stand comfortably and access your body easier, there is also other advantages. [emoji16] The 'special table is in that room and I thunk the girls prefer it.
The general waiting area at the front of the shop has been turned into the women's waiting area with a white room divider giving them privacy. Tried to hit on the mamasan but she was quick to tell me she was married and does massage only hahaha!

Its pretty quiet shop and they have a pretty good roster, go check it out!

Doesn’t work [emoji848]? Typed the number correctly

Raybo
27-07-2020, 06:41 PM
Doesn’t work [emoji848]? Typed the number correctly

ah looks like they changed ID. willoughby608

avnyyy
28-07-2020, 12:54 PM
ah looks like they changed ID. willoughby608

Ahh cheers mate

MDPorto
07-08-2020, 11:07 AM
Has anyone seen Amanda at this shop? Picture looks hot (looking for confirmation that she's indeed petite with ample breasts and gives a relaxing sensual GFE type service). Please PM if possible.

Cheers

asiafever
07-08-2020, 11:16 AM
Has anyone seen Amanda at this shop? Picture looks hot (looking for confirmation that she's indeed petite with ample breasts and gives a relaxing sensual GFE type service).

Cheers

Raybo posted a review in the private section. His review was positive (when you reach 50 posts you can access.)
I have been wanting to try the shop dating back to late last year but these days I'm just not over that way, which is a shame.

Raybo
07-08-2020, 12:13 PM
Has anyone seen Amanda at this shop? Picture looks hot (looking for confirmation that she's indeed petite with ample breasts and gives a relaxing sensual GFE type service). Please PM if possible.

Cheers

Seen Amanda - tick
Petite - tick
Ample breasts - tick tick (enhanced)
Relaxing sensual GFE Service - tick, but has her boundaries.
Will I be going back? - tick

MDPorto
07-08-2020, 01:16 PM
Seen Amanda - tick
Petite - tick
Ample breasts - tick tick (enhanced)
Relaxing sensual GFE Service - tick, but has her boundaries.
Will I be going back? - tick

I appreciate your feedback. Sounds very promising.

Jumper
11-08-2020, 06:55 AM
The association of Sakura is expanding with May and body tone massage

avnyyy
22-08-2020, 12:33 PM
Anyone tried Chinese Tina here?

Advertised as 22yo on WeChat. Personally I’m more into younger pretty face typa girls

DownUnda
12-02-2021, 01:53 PM
Anyone got their wechat, tried to find the previous one but doesn’t work.

Idurian
18-02-2021, 06:52 PM
They stopped posting on their wechat, it used to be willoughby608

Raybo
19-02-2021, 12:42 AM
They have done some great renovations. I think the shop is going places. Aircon