PDA

View Full Version : General talk Karaoke Bar & Girls

insane593
15-01-2020, 09:56 AM
Always been thinking about How Karakoe Bar works, Recently got chance to Hang out 1 beautiful Korean Girl, Extremely Fit, Beautiful smile, Wildest I have ever met, After having chat got to know it's very similar like Massage shop business Module.

Anyone been there ? Any info for the first timers

Cheers

Brissypunter
15-01-2020, 01:53 PM
I know a girl who works one Underwood I tried get in but they wouldn’t let me so asked her she said she can get me in anyway haven’t been yet but prices like this
Room charge $100 black rabel $250 henny$350 blue $550
Beer $350including room charge
Now I’m not sure any other cost on top of that or what happens but this girl I know very sexy Japanese and seems to always lot cash on her

reddoor
15-01-2020, 02:20 PM
I know a girl who works one Underwood I tried get in but they wouldn’t let me so asked her she said she can get me in anyway haven’t been yet but prices like this
Room charge $100 black rabel $250 henny$350 blue $550
Beer $350including room charge
Now I’m not sure any other cost on top of that or what happens but this girl I know very sexy Japanese and seems to always lot cash on her
Why would'nt they let u in, have they heard u sing?

Brissypunter
15-01-2020, 02:22 PM
Lol maybe .. think they scared if cops .. as totally illegal!! They don’t have liquor license and of course everything else what happens in room I guess

insane593
15-01-2020, 03:25 PM
The girl I hang out with, She gets paid like $70/hour , Tips on the top. She said to me on a good night she can reach $1000 easy just by tips

reddoor
15-01-2020, 04:11 PM
The girl I hang out with, She gets paid like $70/hour , Tips on the top. She said to me on a good night she can reach $1000 easy just by tips
Thats prob only one customer, some rich Korean guy shes teased to the point of surrender. Hear stories like this from girls in shops all the time.

insane593
15-01-2020, 04:31 PM
There is a catch as well, like 1 guy pays like $600 to $700 tips & to get that tip girl has to finish Half of the bottle at once, Can't leave room for next 10 mins, Can't puke within 10 mins, And Sing song at the same time, She did Same and got the tips, However After 15 mins, She was black out and Doesn't remember, what happened Next ... Lol

blake_ly
15-01-2020, 07:04 PM
I usually go every fortnight, though not always hire girls. Standard is $80/hour per girl, which generally includes drinking with you, waitressing/singing type of service, touching, hugging, kissing usually included. anything else is depends on your game (need to get hotel etc) you can get fs for $0, or get knocked back for fs even if you offer $1000, I've heard of/witnessed both scenarios.

Seamus87
15-01-2020, 08:48 PM
I like this game. Punting is the fun. Seeing what you can achieve once the door has been opened a little.

thewidebluesea
15-01-2020, 08:56 PM
I suspect you would need extremely deep pockets or be a young spunk to score anything at one of these places … stick to the massage joints that offer extras I reckon at least you know the ladies are up for it and the price is set. But hey! if I was loaded I could be tempted :)

surf2extreme
15-01-2020, 09:52 PM
I suspect you would need extremely deep pockets or be a young spunk to score anything at one of these places … stick to the massage joints that offer extras I reckon at least you know the ladies are up for it and the price is set. But hey! if I was loaded I could be tempted :)

Obviously having deep pockets makes things easy but the allusion of said deep pockets for along term windfall can/has worked magic before. Obviously a particular girl with a longer term goals plus some decent game by the monger can enhance the chances. It's what the SD/SB game is all about. Somewhat risky but the excited of the chase can be a renewed high for us jaded mongers.

blake_ly
16-01-2020, 01:22 PM

yes you are correctly, if you're looking to punt at karaoke joints, it's going to easily cost 3 to 5x more, you drink and play doing so; albeit no massage.

iamking
01-03-2020, 08:41 PM
Input = output. If you spend the cash here hi will get the action. Built on Korean karaoke model. Hence the one in the city and the Valley closed after being raised. Had lockable rooms for clients to sing?