PDA

View Full Version : Miky- Private- Eastwood.

asiafever
15-01-2020, 05:48 PM
It's been a strange few weeks for the Fever. I won't go in to details, but at the moment it seems I am some sort of magnet for weird shit.
For example, I was in Queensland a few weeks ago, walking along and this random bloke approaches me. He was clearly iced to the eyeballs so I went straight in to "how the fuck do I get out of this?" mode. A bizarre conversation ensues, and 30 mins later I've learned his life story, felt sorry for the bloke, sat down with him and had a good chat and sent him on his way a much happier guy with a new world view... bizarre..
Anyhow some of the bizarre shit has involved my personal life. An ex appeared from nowhere after a few years, told me she needed an operation, doctors recommended she remove her uterus, but she wanted to keep it because she realised she wants my baby!! Dafuq? She moved back to Korea a couple of years ago, we've not been together for 10 years... and later this year when she has recovered will visit me in Sydney to catch up.. bizarre..
It seems this run has continued on in to my punting life now too.
I decided I needed a punt today, my first of 2020, and had a contact for some privates working out of Eastwood. I made a booking and went. I've not had a lot of luck with privates, well, not since the old Tokyo Cats days in St Leonards...
Made arrangements and went. Buzzed door. Upstairs. You know the drill.
I was let into the apartment by an attractive girl who is obviously the manager. We had a chat and then upstairs.
The photo of Miky is legit though filtered. She is tiny, 155cmish. Small b cups, probably 30ish. Reasonably attractive. We undress and go for a shower. She lathers me up and then I get hard.. and that my friends is where things start to get bizarre.
Now I know I am above average in the down stairs. Not massive. Not John Holmes or Ron Jeremy. But she looked at IT like I had a live python living in my groin. "You want put THAT in here?" She said pointing to her own nethers.
"Umm, yeah.."
"You do gentle Ok? I'm small.."
Ok fair enough, I had no plans on pile driving like a machine anyway.
Shower finished, dry, on to bed. She wiped me down with a baby wipe with added dettol. Ok. She's clean. Cool.
A little catbath, then on with Dom for bj. No bbbj. Fair enough.
Now I know what she's doing here, she's trying to get me to cum with a bj, but that rarely happens bareback let alone undercover. So after a good 10-15min of bj she asks "You top or me?"
"You first."
Points to her box again. "Remember, gentle, very small."
She slides on and, yup, she wasn't joking. It was super tight. She starts slow and eventually builds up her pace. Then, without warning she stops, looks down, points above her belly button, and says "You up here!", then starts up again...
I had dreams of going doggie in this session but knew that was off the cards now. We swapped, I went mish, and was gentle with her, she kept looking down to watch me go in and out. Finally I came, slowed and withdrew. She cleaned me up, then told me to relax. She pointed to the bathroom "I need use and have shower Ok?"
Yeah sure... except..
See I didnt realise she meant USE the toilet. She closed the door, next thing I hear the unmistakable 'plop' 'plop' of the kids being dropped at the pool so to speak. She courtesy flushed. Twice. Finally she was done, flushed a third. Jumped in the shower and eventually came back. It would seem I had moved something within her...
Anyway she gave a mediocre massage but very nice gentle back scratch with her nails. Time passed, I showerd and left. $200 for the hour.
So all in all not the worst, not the best, not even the weirdest, that title belongs to a bizarre private session in Melbourne when a wl's temporary flat mate took a booking to help her out, who may have been a virgin because she acted like she had never in her life seen a penis before let alone touched one.. that is a story for another time...

BlackToad
15-01-2020, 09:48 PM
Amusing story Mr Fever.... would love to read the Melbourne virgin WL story when you have time to type it out!!

Had a similar problem with a WL on the weekend, she wouldn’t let me stick my bro in all the way due to small pussy and big bro. It’s a bit frustrating and first time I had that problem with a WL.

harmsup_jai
26-02-2020, 12:00 AM
I think your dick forced the shit out of her hahaha

blanet
27-02-2020, 09:44 AM
I think your dick forced the shit out of her hahaha

he fucked the shit out of her.

Kids being dropped in the pool... Hahaha Fkn hilarious image and entertaining review. Please write more

TheMaestro
27-02-2020, 05:49 PM
Good write up bro fever, strange things can happen.

Huey
10-04-2020, 06:17 AM
Loving your review,good reading

jasonko
18-04-2020, 01:41 PM
what the fuck lol, she did a shit

asiafever
19-04-2020, 12:00 AM
I think I posted the Melbourne experience in a thread someone started under weirdest bookings or something similar.

Edit: November Memorable moments it was under. Tried to copy the link but my phone wouldn't copy it..

cuteguy
25-04-2020, 07:27 PM
Thanks - I envy you.
The weirdest thing that happened to me in Melbourne, was finding a bag of ice in the room of the chinese girl I was screwing...

Lucky there was no police raid! You'd be surprised how many WLs or strippers are involved in the supply of cocaine to customers. Besides selling their bodies or dancing naked, they are supplementing their incomes with proceeds from the sale of drugs.

asiafever
26-04-2020, 12:55 AM
Lucky there was no police raid! You'd be surprised how many WLs or strippers are involved in the supply of cocaine to customers. Besides selling their bodies or dancing naked, they are supplementing their incomes with proceeds from the sale of drugs.

Yeah a stripper I dated for a while was heavy into drugs. She was fucked in the head so we weren't together long..