PDA

View Full Version : General talk Taking Coworkers to Massage Joint

big
16-01-2020, 02:29 AM
Guys, this might be an unusual question...

A few of the boys at work are planning to go for a friday night out in the city, will have the typical flow - pub - dinner - poker - bar, most of us are in mid 30s but we'll have a 19yr new recruit and a late 40 mid management join in this time. We all made a pack that we will end the night together and no one chickens out.

Now, some of us have experience with RNT & FS shops but others may not. So if we decide to finish off the night with bit of happy ending, where do you recommend us to go?

Any shop that can cater for a group of 6 guys with different needs? Eg. The single guy wants FS but the married guy may just want a regular massge (and not being charged at FS rate). And most importantly not to make it so obvious at the reception, so everyone can keep their selection/experience to themselves... and we will all come out as if we all had a good genuine massage, you know what I mean.

There is a few places like this in Asia, eg. Sauna in Macau that you can choose your own "intense" after the closed door.

Big

jimbonz
16-01-2020, 02:57 AM
How well do you know the two joining? Cause this sounds like and HR case ready to happen.

F0x
16-01-2020, 08:41 AM
Guys, this might be an unusual question...

A few of the boys at work are planning to go for a friday night out in the city, will have the typical flow - pub - dinner - poker - bar, most of us are in mid 30s but we'll have a 19yr new recruit and a late 40 mid management join in this time. We all made a pack that we will end the night together and no one chickens out.

Now, some of us have experience with RNT & FS shops but others may not. So if we decide to finish off the night with bit of happy ending, where do you recommend us to go?

Any shop that can cater for a group of 6 guys with different needs? Eg. The single guy wants FS but the married guy may just want a regular massge (and not being charged at FS rate). And most importantly not to make it so obvious at the reception, so everyone can keep their selection/experience to themselves... and we will all come out as if we all had a good genuine massage, you know what I mean.

There is a few places like this in Asia, eg. Sauna in Macau that you can choose your own "intense" after the closed door.

Big

First off, recommend a "mainstream" joint like chequers, babylon, or Kings Court.

They will have clear services and you can all choose what you like, and these shops should have an abundance of girls to look after due to their size so no one has to wait or get left out.

Additionally, for the guys who just want a massage, the girls should actually be able to perform a certified massage. Unfortunately I cant confirm if the prices of just a massage will be reasonable personally.

Last point, as these places are quite open, and (generally) high standard in terms of cleanliness and presentation, those who havent been before wont feel like they went to some backdoor dodgefest.

Gather as a group, but choose your services as individuals if you want to keep choices anonymous.

Youll also get the spa/shower etc treatment.

Hope this helps out!

AHLUNGOR
16-01-2020, 08:48 AM
With a gang of six, that would have ruled out most of the RnT joints ! And with a few FS intentions, while possible in RnT places like Sydney Baby or Kings Court it’s still Not a sure thing and will be very costly once you negotiate and pay for part 3, in comparison to straight FS places , so you will have to go for a licensed brothel which also has a massage menu !

359 Riley St and 244 Oxford St and 130 Botany St.

If there are more? I like to know too.

Have fun.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
16-01-2020, 08:56 AM
How well do you know the two joining? Cause this sounds like and HR case ready to happen.

Very good point, while I don’t think this is an HR case as it is outside work and no female employee involved, but the newbie being a mid management could be risky.

Besides, I think it’s ok and safer for all those single guys to go punting together but for the married ones, well, I won’t in a million years! Especially with work mates usually involved in family and social circle like a weekend BBQ or footy nights, when all goes well it’s hunky dolly, if things turn nasty or someone who has a big mouth when intoxicated! You do the sums.

Good luck!

hornedone
16-01-2020, 09:32 AM
Just go to Ginza and you can all unload

xboyx
16-01-2020, 10:37 AM
best suggestion: all of you guys rent a hotel and have gang bang gay butt sex, the ones who doesn't want FS can just do BBBJ
your wolf pack will grow strongest bond ever and become best buddies for life, team work increase, productivity boost, business flies and all of you will become multimillionaire...

...nah, in your dreams, you all will just become lonely homo

yobbo87
17-01-2020, 06:05 PM
best suggestion: all of you guys rent a hotel and have gang bang gay butt sex, the ones who doesn't want FS can just do BBBJ
your wolf pack will grow strongest bond ever and become best buddies for life, team work increase, productivity boost, business flies and all of you will become multimillionaire...

...nah, in your dreams, you all will just become lonely homo

https://youtu.be/8Y5M7qiaMkw

rooter
25-01-2020, 03:29 PM
Almost all of my co-workers are female, so that would be awkward LOL!

12093487o
03-09-2020, 04:43 PM
I think strip clubs are fine, and happen regularly - but RNT or FS is out there! Let us know if anyone does this. (And which industry you work in!)