PDA

View Full Version : General talk Connection

annintofu
18-01-2020, 09:32 AM
Saw an ad about an ML : 25yo slim great massage skills, super good connection.

Couldn't help laughing at this 'good connection' bit. it might be quite true, i.e she's good at connecting to 'all' customers.

Many times, I'd been tricked into thinking there was a special connection to just me.

The truth is that, at the moment, the girl may have felt that way too, and gave out contact details, even meeting outside a shop. But the reality is that feelings can change very fast, esp when she kept seeing new people. And when I detect a change in her attitude, my feeling towards the girl changes(i.e disappears) quickly too.

I've now learned to enjoy and make the most of the connection while it lasts and no longer expect too much from girls who meet many new men every week, either at the shop or her school or some other social gatherings.

Instead of chasing that illusive emotional connection, it's better to connect your finger with her pussy during a steamy hot session.

woods23
18-01-2020, 10:02 AM
Ppl get it all wrong about connection want it take up to the next level....we are paying customers dont over think thing ( most girls thinks we are loser anyway)
but you are still just a customer to them or money machine.

Connection or you are special- should always stay in the room.
Enjoyed the your time together fck the shit out of her or she suck your cock out ...think of any kinky things u like to do in the room with her I'm.sure she enjoy it as much as you if the connection is strong( that's the connection talking about)....when time is up pay up nd leave.

Dont ever think you earn her ..she also has many special clients too.. so many naive guys cant help but think I'm her no 1 clients only with me etc.. these type of guys god help them !!:shout:

quackm2002
18-01-2020, 10:34 AM
I think this is worst with MLs. Guys get sucked in by “I only do this with you”. Astounding thing is they believe it!

aussiegaigin
18-01-2020, 11:07 AM
Had an ML a while back who gave me that line.

Got chatting about her with another member here, seems he was getting a lot more than me.

LoveGlove
18-01-2020, 11:42 AM
The only “Special Connection” a woman has with a man is with his fucking wallet.

There’s a saying within the MGTOW and Red Pill communities:
”Never trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die!”

Eclipsefun
18-01-2020, 11:43 AM
A sense of connection is good, it is the spice that makes everything just that much better. But we need to be aware that connection has nothing to do with services provided. I mean I have literally walked in to massage rooms and within 5 minutes doings Fs on the table with the girl but there has been zero connection. I have had MLs that strictly stick to giving a oily HJ but had a strong sense of "connection". Why? What is the difference. It isn't anything special, it has nothing to do with the industry even, it is the same as in real life. Sometimes you just get on with people really well and find them easy to talk to, other times there is nothing there. The best in the industry can of course fake that sense of personal rapport with their customers but in my experience you can tell because it feels practised.

The finale word is that what a girl in this industry, especially if she is ML, is and is not willing to do with you in the room usually has nothing to do with you the customer or how she feels about you that is just you ego wanting to believe her lines lol. "Oh wow, this girl that handles cocks for 12 hour shifts 4 days a week is going to let me fuck her? This must mean I am really special and not like the other guys!" Yeah right, lol.

rooter
18-01-2020, 11:58 AM
You get these naive punters who think they have a connection with a WL/ML, and that she is their girlfriend and they can catch up outside the shop etc. They are deluded.
And then you get these cynical punters who say the "connection" thing is bullshit.
Cynicism is a good thing, but there is no need to shut off your feelings and harden your heart when punting. You are denying yourself many wonderful experiences.
Connection is real, it does exist. It's a wonderful thing and it takes punting to a much higher level.
Sometimes it happens, not all the time and maybe not often, but it does happen.
Enjoy it, don't fight it or deny it. But be real and accept that it only exists in the room for that hour you are together and then that's it, then you both move on. That's punting.
My only caveat on this is if you are not the type that can switch off and you are prone to falling madly in love with any girl who gives you attention, then it is probably safer for you to take the cynical approach and treat it as simply a transaction. You will save yourself a lot of heart ache

Warrabong
18-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Cash seems to the the number 1 connection. I agree with the OP to enjoy it but keep moving on and get to the next one.

wilisno
18-01-2020, 12:49 PM
I think this is worst with MLs. Guys get sucked in by “I only do this with you”. Astounding thing is they believe it!

Well ! To put his dick inside a pussy is a connection, a physical connection. For them to mentally turn it into an emotional connection is to justify their money’s worth ( extra tips ) ! ;) ;) ;)

Whatever floats their boats.

Bunty4
18-01-2020, 01:07 PM
Ppl get it all wrong about connection want it take up to the next level....we are paying customers dont over think thing ( most girls thinks we are loser anyway)
but you are still just a customer to them or money machine.

Connection or you are special- should always stay in the room.
Enjoyed the your time together fck the shit out of her or she suck your cock out ...think of any kinky things u like to do in the room with her I'm.sure she enjoy it as much as you if the connection is strong( that's the connection talking about)....when time is up pay up nd leave.

Dont ever think you earn her ..she also has many special clients too.. so many naive guys cant help but think I'm her no 1 clients only with me etc.. these type of guys god help them !!:shout:

Wise words....been there done that....such a dickhead I am.

Bunty4
18-01-2020, 01:10 PM
You get these naive punters who think they have a connection with a WL/ML, and that she is their girlfriend and they can catch up outside the shop etc. They are deluded.
And then you get these cynical punters who say the "connection" thing is bullshit.
Cynicism is a good thing, but there is no need to shut off your feelings and harden your heart when punting. You are denying yourself many wonderful experiences.
Connection is real, it does exist. It's a wonderful thing and it takes punting to a much higher level.
Sometimes it happens, not all the time and maybe not often, but it does happen.
Enjoy it, don't fight it or deny it. But be real and accept that it only exists in the room for that hour you are together and then that's it, then you both move on. That's punting.
My only caveat on this is if you are not the type that can switch off and you are prone to falling madly in love with any girl who gives you attention, then it is probably safer for you to take the cynical approach and treat it as simply a transaction. You will save yourself a lot of heart ache

You speak like a monk...enjoy connection!...it's painful

LoveGlove
18-01-2020, 01:36 PM
Ultimately the only good type of connection is the WiFi one......and even then they can be flakey.

rooter
18-01-2020, 02:27 PM
You speak like a monk...enjoy connection!...it's painful

LOL! I’m from the Shaggin Temple.

cuteguy
03-04-2020, 03:47 PM
Some punters need a connection with a ML or WL these days.:cry: If they are not coping well, maybe some girls could provide them with phone sex and give them the 'close' connection they need during these tough times of self-isolation ahead. :shout:

woods23
03-04-2020, 03:51 PM
Some punters need a connection with a ML or WL these days.:cry: If they are not coping well, maybe some girls could provide them with phone sex and give them the 'close' connection they need during these tough times of self-isolation ahead. :shout:

One girl sent me few in mando " baby I miss you" by recorded voice ;)
I know just a tease but got my little bro moving abit. Smart ass hehe

Just wait till I see her again she be begging me to stop hahaha :slobber:

mkkid
03-04-2020, 03:55 PM
she probably sent that to her entire client list.
Also quite unethical to send you messages unprompted.

cuteguy
03-04-2020, 03:57 PM
One girl sent me few in mando " baby I miss you" by recorded voice ;)
I know just a tease but got my little bro moving abit. Smart ass hehe
Just wait till I see her again she be begging me to stop hahaha :slobber:

I hope you don't rip her to shreds when you meet her after it's clear to resume punting.:shout:

AHLUNGOR
03-04-2020, 04:34 PM

Just be aware if the girls tell you on the phone that they are doing it tough at the moment financially, be prepared to be a white knight and make some donations ok ?

cuteguy
03-04-2020, 05:45 PM
Just be aware if the girls tell you on the phone that they are doing it tough at the moment financially, be prepared to be a white knight and make some donations ok ?

No thanks. Can I refer them over to you?:cool2:

BuryYourDead
03-04-2020, 07:59 PM
You get these naive punters who think they have a connection with a WL/ML, and that she is their girlfriend and they can catch up outside the shop etc. They are deluded.......

Pretty fucking profound bro.
On point.

Try to take it easy on the cunnilungis though. Your reputation precedes your perception in this area.
Just sayin.....

woods23
03-04-2020, 10:12 PM
she probably sent that to her entire client list.
Also quite unethical to send you messages unprompted.

Do You think so? But I'm special to her tho?
Maybe I'm the only one ...:sweat: hahaha

annintofu
04-04-2020, 12:50 AM
There's a YouTube channel called "Better Bachelor" who talks about the women trap. For men 28 yo and above still not married or already divorced, it is worth watching some of his topics regarding "mature women" (women 30yo and above) and why they're not worth your attention. He also talks about problematic women who have had so many exes they can't keep count, and how men in their 30s are more likely to get improved chances with women in their 20s as long as they keep their life and body in good shape.

I stopped taking advices from friends who are still being supported financially from their parents, still single for years and is never in good shape or tries to take up responsibility ever since I am officially divorced. Good thing I have no kids, and I punt only when I am sick of my hands doing the job for me. Would love to be in a relationship again but I am no longer following impulses to fill the void created by loneliness.

Heaps of wisdom here!
Couldn't agree more with the "mature women (30+) are not worth your attention" conclusion.
TBH, I gotta admit having met one lady (40+) under extremely unusual circumstances and must say she's one of the best I've ever met. But this is very very rare and I never expect similar result in another 30+ woman. In the vast majority of cases, "mature = experienced & calculating", or M = E + C, not as sexy as E = MC2, but easier to remember.

Really grateful that many punters on this forum say they like mature ladies(hope this is true), otherwise it'd be impossible to book girls in their early 20s.