PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Chinese Jessica - abit average imo

Azninvasion85
18-01-2020, 10:59 AM
Hi bros!

This is a quick review on Jessica at 42!
We didn't really click so the whole session wasn't as fluid as it could have been. Felt abit awkard at the start.
Her service is great! The cat bath was exceptional, DD was good. Amazing body with some bolt ons that felt abit hard. A cute face!
The 2 things that sorta made this session less then what it could have been is that 1) no dfk. 2)no daty
Also there was a fair amount of foam.
As u bros prob know from my previous reviews I am a sucker for dfk and love daty.
Thus this session went from a fairly great start to almost zero in 15 min.
My hard on disappeared. However she was a trooper! I asked for cim which she blew me till I finished. Her bbbj is actually pretty good. Techniques good. Great use of her tongue and lips.

I prob won't go back to see her as she doesn't allow daty and minimum kissing.

Thanks bros!! Happy punting

hiduba
18-01-2020, 07:22 PM
This may be a silly question, but which package did you pick? If you paid for silver / diamond then you probably should ask for refund. That's not good service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keddy
18-01-2020, 09:07 PM
I had a similar experience with her but my session was when she was already about to leave that night so I thought I caught her at the wrong time. Nonetheless she is very pretty.

Azninvasion85
18-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Diamond all the way!

My session wasn't too late. Started around 7 n finished around 8. I do agree she's very pretty