PDA

View Full Version : General talk A tribute to the real hero of the R'n'T scene.

Eclipsefun
18-01-2020, 12:18 PM
I am of course talking about the wavy Ikea bodyslide mirror.

rooter
18-01-2020, 12:20 PM
Never seen one.
How is the view better than an ordinary mirror?

Eclipsefun
18-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Never seen one.
How is the view better than an ordinary mirror?

You mostly do FS joints yeah? It isn't better so much as it feels like it is the only mirror mamasan ever buy lol

rooter
18-01-2020, 12:28 PM
You mostly do FS joints yeah? It isn't better so much as it feels like it is the only mirror mamasan ever buy lol

OK gotcha.
Agree mirrors are pretty cool.

BlackToad
18-01-2020, 12:38 PM
I imagine the local ikea has this mirror nicely displayed in a fake RNT shop set up, with massage table, oil and tissues (used) in the corner.

hornedone
18-01-2020, 03:51 PM
I imagine the local ikea has this mirror nicely displayed in a fake RNT shop set up, with massage table, oil and tissues (used) in the corner.
Along with a cum-stained floor rug

Brothelcreeper
18-01-2020, 07:38 PM
Along with a cum-stained floor rug

And a little jar of sweets on the shelf which inside has lots of condoms inside it.

The last time I went to a massage shop I asked for sex and the girl opened her purse, took out one of those plastic containers that hold chewing gum inside them and it was full of condoms. Well disguised.

We fucked quietly on the floor and she told me not to make much noise so it felt quite naughty and exciting LOL !!

PervySage
18-01-2020, 09:37 PM
And a little jar of sweets on the shelf which inside has lots of condoms inside it.

The last time I went to a massage shop I asked for sex and the girl opened her purse, took out one of those plastic containers that hold chewing gum inside them and it was full of condoms. Well disguised.

We fucked quietly on the floor and she told me not to make much noise so it felt quite naughty and exciting LOL !!

That and a second bottle of hand sanitiser in the bag which is actually lube .....