PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Golden Lotus Massage

Doa
18-01-2020, 04:59 PM
Ok this is Vol 1 v2
THIS was NOT written by me but by the girls so please read the text with that in mind.

I recently try Golden Lotus massage and was surprised about the shop! Now I come to their shop everyweek and girls there never let me down! The shop is in private area car park behind! I tried Golden Lotus at Camp Hill first as I saw the advertising from Locanto, then when I step in, a very nice Petrie girl (as I know she is receptionist) with a friendly smile, I asked her and then she showed me ladies work on the day, they are Vietnamese Southern American girl and Japanese girl. All look pretty and fresh then I choose the Vietnamese one, so she did a great job and keep me coming back till now, then she told me they also have the shop in Paddington! This area a little bit busy so I have to park my car off the street to walk down to the shop! Very nice and clean with shower available! Girls are nice! I think the owner is very good at picking girl who works for the shop! I tried Southern America girl this time, very friendly and easy to talk! But I prefer Camp Hill because more private for me! The girls are swap around between 2 shops I guess!
Link to Lacanto
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_4173226993/ASPLEY-GRAND-OPENING-16-01-20-SPECIAL-OFFER-55-H-20.html

Rockhard69
19-01-2020, 02:12 PM
what do you mean? What are you posting? "THIS was NOT written by me but by the girls so please read the text with that in mind."

it's a fake review that you discovered?

Tavs
19-01-2020, 03:19 PM
what do you mean? What are you posting? "THIS was NOT written by me but by the girls so please read the text with that in mind."

it's a fake review that you discovered?

Is he the pimp?

iamking
01-03-2020, 08:37 PM
Golden Lotus Camp Hill is actually not bad. Worse offerings around.