PDA

View Full Version : Question RnT - with or without oil?

Jireg
22-01-2020, 08:39 AM
Hi gentlemen,

Query on your RnT experiences when it comes to part 2.

Some girls seem to pour half a bottle of oil out and rub you down like no tomorrow until you can’t hold it in.

Others go in dry and can be so painful you actually want to take over and finish yourself.

Lastly, and for me the holy grail, the girls who go in dry with no chafing, no rush, minimal FOAM.

What are your experiences, expectations and more importantly, who stands out in your chosen field?

AHLUNGOR
22-01-2020, 08:54 AM
Mate, are you talking the massage part or the HJ part ?

Jireg
22-01-2020, 08:56 AM
Mate, are you talking the massage part or the HJ part ?

I didn’t think you went for the HJ? A dry Spanish doesn’t sound appealing at all!!

AHLUNGOR
22-01-2020, 09:06 AM
I didn’t think you went for the HJ? A dry Spanish doesn’t sound appealing at all!!

Sorry, I didn’t see this line:

Was it there before ?.......... lol

Don’t worry about me bro, I’m a oily person....... haha

Ps. One of my all times favorite ML got irritated with oil towards the end of her career and had refused to let me Spanish her beautiful big E Cups! Next time I brought with me a bottle of body lotion and mission accomplished! Thought I share my two cents here!

Cheers

F0x
22-01-2020, 10:12 AM
Hi gentlemen,

Some girls seem to pour half a bottle of oil out and rub you down like no tomorrow until you can’t hold it in.

Others go in dry and can be so painful you actually want to take over and finish yourself.

Lastly, and for me the holy grail, the girls who go in dry with no chafing, no rush, minimal FOAM.

What are your experiences, expectations and more importantly, who stands out in your chosen field?

Gotta be lubricated. I would only give myself a dry job, no way im letting her drive.

A little is enough. Needs a bit of friction so you can feel the hand. Especially if you actually want to feel any "techniques" she is using.

I actually dont really care about FOAM. Some guys let it get to them, but whatever, its part of their bag of tricks let them moan their heads off, they may end up believing it (fake it till you make it 😂😂😂)

Eclipsefun
22-01-2020, 01:37 PM
Yeah I like oil, it makes the skin to skin contact feel better. Oil all over her. Oil all over me. Oily tits sliding over your body. Oily thighs gliding across you. Oily hands reaching down for you balls. Oily cock sliding between her oily tits.

I think "lubed" is a better word though. I have noticed quite a few Korean places or Korean ML, Candy being the most notable, have a recipe for mixing Vitamin E lotion with some other ingredients to make a highly slippery ointment that allows for intense body to body session with minimal clean up. The lotion simply absorbs in to the skin without an odor, no giant pile of tissues after spending 5 minutes wiping yourself down (except the ones full of cum). Of course nuru and soapy in a spa is the best of the best for this.

woods23
22-01-2020, 03:40 PM
I hate oil. Most massage I prefer not oil. Need two shower before nd after.

Oil used is for hj or asslide;) if I can no oil at all

Hate girl come in with oily body too. Biggest turn off

aussiegaigin
22-01-2020, 03:44 PM
I've often used talcum powder for massage. Absorbs sweat, and equally effective reducing friction. Easy cleanup afterwards.

clim
22-01-2020, 07:03 PM
i do oil, its pretty good for sliding