PDA

View Full Version : General talk So many fakes, and that's just the posters

Rockhard69
22-01-2020, 05:35 PM
Sadly it's time for me to call it quits on this website. I spend most of my time looking at poster history and seeing their twisted and fucked-up attempts at pointing people to their harem of trafficked girls.

So the best I can do is take some action and stop visiting them. That's my new years resolution.

I'm all for honest girls doing honest sex work. I just don't like the pimps and their horrible exploitation of girls.

Seeing as this is my 69th post, it's a nice segue to my username which I'll leave at this point.

Rockhard 69

revolnaisa
22-01-2020, 07:04 PM
Last year, I gave up on Locanto ads. I am getting what I need from my regulars and favourite joints.

I saw this ad, she (more likely her pimp) claims she is 21. Advertiser is a member for more than 5 years. And using a popular Viet model's photos as "real photos".
There are so many like this. When I am bored, I call them and have a bit of fun. Most of times, they don't answer, text back. After few exchanges of texts, I send them a link with results from google reverse search and radio silence starts

Homebrew
22-01-2020, 08:36 PM
as mumma always said ........
it is not that hard to spot bullshit and dog shit is even easier.
no Gump.

yobbo87
23-01-2020, 12:01 AM
Your posts were good Mr Rockhard. Save your money for a while and see how long you last away from the game

iamking
01-03-2020, 09:05 PM
You should call them out so we all know wjo to avoid m, or better still report them for trafficking.