PDA

View Full Version : General talk Private Dancer - a must read for those thinking of having a relationship with a WL

Brothelcreeper
27-01-2020, 09:27 PM
I have just started to read this awesome book. Private Dancer.

You can download it for free here:

https://epdf.pub/private-dancerb5cc84d17856fa77473b7de709d3e4da49949.

I saw this book recommended on another forum and thought I'd give it a read. Man, it's good. Based on the real Bangkok, although some of the characters are a little more of a caricature, but it does an excellent job of fleshing out the different perspectives of the characters, their own backgrounds and how they see things, rather than just being from the point of view of one character.

Perhaps worth reading by any punter but especially those thinking about visiting Bangkok and getting involved with a WL there or dating one over here.

It is written from the punters viewpoint as he falls in love with the bar girl and the WL’s viewpoint. He thinks she likes him and even loves him, she thinks he is just another mug punter and takes him for a ride.

Here is an example. Pete is the punter that falls for the bar girl and he arranges a joint birthday party with her for him and her together.

This is how he sees the party and then after that, the way the WL, Joy, sees it.

Pete:

One evening as we were having dinner, Joy asked me what Chinese horoscope sign I was. I told her I was a monkey. She was a rabbit. She frowned. "Big problem.

"Rabbit and monkey always have big problem," she said. "Rabbit is very soft. Likes things gentle. Quiet. Not changing. But monkey always changing. Never the same. Rabbit cannot trust the monkey."
"Because the monkey will pull the rabbit's ears?"
She nodded. "Big problem, Pete. Really."

There was no doubting her sincerity. I asked her what farang star sign she was and she was a
Libran, same as me. Our birthdays were only ten days apart so I suggested that we had a joint birthday party. She seemed thrilled by the idea, and said she'd get her family to come down from Surin, a nine hour bus ride. I wasn't sure where to hold the party, so she said she'd book the VIP room at the Chicago Karaoke Bar. That was where Joy had worked when she'd first arrived in Bangkok. I'd been there with her a few times. It was in a district called Suphan Kwai, literally Buffalo Bridge, a down market entertainment area frequented by Thais. Joy was an excellent singer, she'd sit next to me, gazing into my eyes as she sang, and even though I couldn't understand all the words, the sentiment was clear. The karaoke bar wasn't doing that well so there usually weren't more than a few people there, but her singing always generated applause and cheers. She'd only worked there for a couple of months because the money wasn't good. She was paid two thousand baht a month as a hostess and hardly anything in the way of tips. She told me that she didn't go with customers, so she barely earned enough to live on. Sunan and Mon had persuaded her to join them in Zombie, but she liked to go back to see her friends there. Having a birthday party there would give her lots of face.

It was a great party, as it turned out. I arranged for a big cake, with Mickey and Minnie Mouse and "Happy Birthday to Joy and Pete" written in pink and blue icing. I went to Zombie with Nigel and I paid bar fine for Joy, Mon and Sunan. I gave Joy her birthday present, a gold bracelet made of interlinked hearts that had cost almost ten thousand baht. She was so pleased, but she gave it back to me and told me to give it to her at the party, so everyone could see.

There were already a dozen or so people in the VIP room when we got there, mainly Thai men in their twenties. Two of them were Joy's brothers, the rest were cousins, she said. They were introduced to Nigel and me, but they seemed more interested in the bottles of Johnnie Walker Black Label that Joy had ordered. I was older than all of them but none waied me and I wasn't sure if that was a sign of disrespect or because they thought that as a farang I wouldn't expect it. Joy's father arrived after an hour and I waied him. He seemed surprised and I got a half-hearted wai in return. Joy had said that he was sixty but he looked older, a thin, wizened man with bony arms. He sat in a corner and one of Joy's cousins handed him a tumbler of whisky.

A waitress came in with a menu and Joy ordered food for everyone. Lots and lots of food. There was Tom Yam Gung, the hot spicy shrimp soup that's Thailand's most famous dish, shrimps in batter, spicy beef salad, omelette stuffed with pork and vegetables, catfish curry, deep fried oysters, steamed crab claws, the food just kept on coming. So did the booze. By the time midnight came we'd gone through half a dozen bottles of whisky and a couple of crates of Carlsberg. More and more of Joy's friends kept turning up. Most of them didn't even acknowledge Nigel or me, the only two farangs in the room. Not that it mattered, Nigel was fondling Mon most of the time, and I was getting quietly drunk. Joy was attentive as usual and was singing love songs to me. Mon had brought her daughter, Nonglek, three years old and as cute as a button.
At midnight Sunan lit the candles on the cakes and Joy and I blew them out. Joy kissed me. "The bracelet," she whispered. "Give my bracelet now."

I took the gold out of my pocket and gave it to her. She held it above her head so that everyone in the room could see it, then made me put it on her wrist. Mon cut the cake up and everyone had a piece. I'll tell you what was weird, though. There was only one piece left at the end of the night. The piece with my name on it. I asked Joy why they hadn't eaten it and she shrugged. "I don't know," she said. Later I asked Nigel what he thought. He reckoned it could have been a sign of respect. Or contempt. It worried me for quite a while.
At two o'clock in the morning there were no signs of the party breaking up. Bottles of whisky kept coming and everyone was taking it in turns to sing. People kept coming and going, friends of Joy and her sisters, but no one offered to pay for drinks - I guess Joy had told them that I was paying for everything. I wasn't annoyed, it was a joint birthday party after all, but it would have been nice if they'd brought a bottle with them, some indication that they were prepared to contribute. And no one had a present for Joy. No presents and no cards.
Nigel said he had to go because he had work in the morning. I was tired and fairly drunk, so I said I'd go with him. I paid the bill. It came to more than ten thousand baht. I got up to go. No one said goodbye. No one said thank you. Joy took us outside and helped us find a taxi. Nigel got into the taxi first. Joy kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you for everything you do," she said.
I gave her a thousand baht so that she could buy more whisky for her family and friends. Her face fell. "What's wrong?" I asked.
"Whisky very expensive," she said. "My family drink a lot."
I gave her another five thousand baht. She waied me. I got into the taxi. "Great party, Pete," said Nigel.
"Yeah," I said. We drove off. Joy stood on the pavement, waving until we were out of sight.

Now this is how Joy the WL sees the party.

We all had a great time and I had a hangover for two days afterwards. We didn't finish until seven o'clock in the morning, and that was only because we ran out of money. We switched to Thai whisky after Pete and Nigel went because that's cheaper, but we ordered more food because everyone was hungry again, and Bird had some marijuana and we started smoking that. Everyone loved the gold that Pete had bought for me and made jokes about the fact that it was made up of hearts. They reckoned I'd stolen Pete's heart and they thought it was really funny that he'd gone so early. They wanted to know how much money the party had cost, and how much money Pete earned. I said he earned millions of baht every year and I showed them the bill. They were all impressed, even Sunan, and Sunan has a lot of money.
Park waited outside until Pete and Nigel went. I saw him sitting on his motorcycle when I went out to get a taxi for the farangs and he started pulling faces, trying to make me laugh. I met Park the first week I worked in Zombie. He's one of the DJs, he's twenty-five and he comes from Udon Thani. His sister works in Spicy-a-go-go and she's become quite a good friend of mine. Park's really good-looking and he's got a great body. He and his friends work out at a gym during the day and they're always comparing muscles. It's really funny when they get competitive about their looks, they're as bad as girls sometimes. His stomach is really hard, like a turtle's shell, and his skin is really smooth. He was going out with another dancer when he met me but he chucked her and said he wanted to go out with me instead. At first I said no but he kept after me, pestering me until I said okay. The reason I said no was because he had a bit of a reputation. Mon warned me about him, she said that Park made a bee-line for any new girl if she was pretty and young, but he told me that I was different, that he really liked me. He didn't try anything on the first time we went out, either. We went for a meal after work. He didn't have any money so I had to pay, but I didn't mind that. The DJs earn even less than the waitresses, and besides, I'd been short time with an old Swiss guy and he'd been really generous so I had two thousand baht.
Park made me laugh a lot, he told me lots of stories about the crazy things that happened in the bars, and he told me about his family.
I didn't sleep with him until the second date, and it was amazing. He was so gentle with me, not rough like the farangs, he'd kiss me all over and whisper stuff to me until I'd go all tingly. Anyway, Park went up to the VIP room with me and we sang duets together and everyone
applauded. He saw the piece of cake with Pete's name on it and made a big thing about eating it. I fed it to him and then kissed him in front of everyone. I showed him the gold bracelet that Pete had given me and he wanted me to give it to him to sell. Every month he had to pay five thousand baht for his motorcycle and he was behind in his payments. I told him that I couldn't sell the gold because Pete would get angry, but I promised that I'd give him the money the following day and he said that was okay. He'd bought some yar bar tablets with him and I swallowed a couple because I was starting to get tired. They perked me up a treat.
After we left the karaoke bar, Park and I went back to his room and passed out. It was the best party ever.

rooter
27-01-2020, 11:14 PM
Some good bed time reading

LoveGlove
28-01-2020, 08:20 AM
Hey BrothelCreeper - had a quick skim through the ebook. Chapter 11 pretty much sums up a WL except in this story the cunt gets the WL, she gets to dance on his pole an he gets an eternal happy ending.

Thanks for the link it has an assortment of other useful ebooks.
Just downloaded an ebook on “Dating Pilipinas” except it’s written in Tagalog.

Bunty4
28-01-2020, 08:31 AM
HeyBC.... Thanks for this book...very nice guide into Minds of MLs and WLs for newbies like me. Time you wrote a book about 1000s of punts.😉

Brothelcreeper
28-01-2020, 10:48 AM
The book is getting better the more I read it. On page 90 now so almost halfway there. Can’t put it down.

It is a very interesting insight into the mind of a punter and the mind of the WL.

Bunty4
28-01-2020, 12:35 PM
Yes....I have chewed upon 110 pages.....will be a great thriller move.... actually also points out how stupid a punter like can get... Fuck, these girls think so different...it's also probably because they can't afford to get emotional in jobs or Thier crazy life will be further complicated.

God Member
28-01-2020, 01:53 PM
!0,000 baht or only $500 for a big double birthday party with lots of guests and including food, beer and bottles of American whiskey that goes for over eight hours sounds dirt cheap to me. I was looking to the end of the extract to read that the punter was totally ripped off. Instead he throws a huge party for peanuts. How long ago was this book written?

liminal
28-01-2020, 04:24 PM
!0,000 baht or only $500 for a big double birthday party with lots of guests and including food, beer and bottles of American whiskey that goes for over eight hours sounds dirt cheap to me. I was looking to the end of the extract to read that the punter was totally ripped off. Instead he throws a huge party for peanuts. How long ago was this book written?

Please remember it’s fiction . Albeit laughably accurate for some... Som Tum anyone ?

halfway
28-01-2020, 06:43 PM
I can remember the good old day's of KTV in Dongguan, All the girls had the same script and you could pick the experienced girls on the model of phone they had.

We used to joke about whether the mummy's had a book they would hand out to the girls, laying out the speech and the plans on how to get things from the punters.

God Member
28-01-2020, 08:48 PM
Please remember it’s fiction .

Yeah I know it fiction, but it still has to be internally consistent. He builds up the expectation that the party is costing the hapless punter a fortune, mentioning how much food is being served, how many drinks and what type, all the unexpected guests showing up, the fact that it went for eight hours. And then it turns out it only cost him a lousy $500!

Does the rest of the book have logical flaws Brothelkeeper?

Brothelcreeper
28-01-2020, 09:41 PM
Another extract from the book. Katoeys are ladyboys:

As soon as Pete had left Fatso's, Big Ron started taking the piss out of him. He's merciless, is Big Ron. No one's safe. Mind you, he had a point with Pete. Pete's been in Bangkok long enough to know how these girls work. They don't start working in the bars because they want to meet the man of their dreams, they do it because they want to earn money. That's all farangs are to them, a source of income. It's like Big Ron says, we're like money machines to them, ATMs. Joy's pressing Pete's buttons and he keeps paying out. He's asking to get ripped off. There's only one way to find out if a bargirl likes you, I mean really likes you, and that's to stop giving them any money. You'll find out soon enough what their real feelings are. They're gone like the fucking wind. But there's no mystery with Joy. She's even sold the gold he gives her. That there should show him what she thinks about him. He reckons he's giving her jewellery, she sees it as money.
I stopped trying to have a relationship with the girls long ago. It always ends in tears. Now I just pay 'em and screw 'em, simple as that. They're happy, I'm happy, no one gets hurt, and that's how it should be. It doesn't mean you can't have fun with them, you can. I'm not like Big Ron, there's an anger when he does it. I think he doesn't even like the girls he screws. Receptacles for jism, he calls them, and he usually does 'em two at a time. Nothing wrong with it, but it's the way he badmouths them that I don't like. I mean, I came in this morning and he was fuming. I asked him what was wrong.
"Got a right fucking pervert last night," he scowled. "Wouldn't even let me come over her face."

See, there's an anger in him, you can see it in his face when he talks about them. I reckon a bargirl shafted him badly some time in the past, and now he hates them all. That happens a lot with guys who try to get close to the girls they bar fine. They try to treat them like regular girlfriends, and they get all resentful and bitter when they get burned. Better to not even try to get involved, that's what I say.
See, that's one of the reasons I prefer katoeys. I know the guys take the piss out of me, but you know where you are with a katoey: it's a straight forward financial transaction, no emotional involvement, none of that stupid flirting, "I love you no shit", all that sort of crap. They know they're guys with their dicks cut off, I know they're guys with their dicks cut off, all I want is to come and boy, do they know how to do that. They're experts. It's like I always say, no one knows what a guy wants more than another guy. That's not to say I'm gay, because I'm not, I reckon homosexuals are sad fucks who need therapy or medication to put them back on the right track.
Katoeys don't look like guys, they look like goddesses. There's this bar in Patpong, King's Castle I think it's called, where half the dancers are katoeys. It's a great bar, one of the busiest on the strip. Now, the thing about King's Castle, is that all the katoeys are absolute stunners and they dance at the front. The girls, the real girls, are as ugly as dogs, and they dance at the back. Most of the punters don't even know that they're katoeys, they just think that the pretty girls are at the front and the dogs are at the back. Most of the guys who bar fine the katoeys don't even know they're going with men. They go back home to Germany or Denmark or wherever they're from thinking they had a night of great sex with a pretty Oriental girl. Little do they know they were with a man and that they came inside a cylinder of flesh carved from a dick and sneakily lubricated with a spot of KY Jelly. Unless you really know what to look for, you'd never know. They've got tits, great legs, superb arses, and they make love the way women do in blue movies. Lots of enthusiasm, lots of noise. Your average Thai hooker does it with her head turned to the side or with her eyes closed, but katoeys do it like they love it. Okay, I know it's an act, but at least they take the trouble to fake it.
But afterwards, there's none of the lies that the bargirls tell. None of that crap about sick fathers or young sisters who need money for school or dead water buffaloes. You pay them and they leave. Strictly business. And that's the way it should be. They give you sex, you pay for it, end of story. Katoeys never phone you up to sweet talk you, or curl up next to you and tell you that they love you, only you. Katoeys don't bother with the lies, the games, the crap. You're better off with them. Trust me.

Brothelcreeper
28-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Yeah I know it fiction, but it still has to be internally consistent. He builds up the expectation that the party is costing the hapless punter a fortune, mentioning how much food is being served, how many drinks and what type, all the unexpected guests showing up, the fact that it went for eight hours. And then it turns out it only cost him a lousy $500!

Does the rest of the book have logical flaws Brothelkeeper?

It is a 2005 book so that might explain it ?

I don’t take everything literally as it is fiction but I am really enjoying the ways the WL’s manipulate the punters.

Brothelcreeper
28-01-2020, 10:18 PM
The punter had hired a private investigator now as he doesn’t believe that the WL doesn’t have a boyfriend or husband at home. The punter actually makes the WL take him to her unit to see if a boyfriend is living there so the WL calls her friend from the taxi and all trace of her boyfriend is removed from the unit before the punter arrives there.

Oh the deceit.

This is the PI’s story:

I've had a few farangs in my office over the years, and they always have the same story. They meet a girl in a bar, they fall in love and want to marry her, but they want to check that the girl is being faithful. I think they're crazy. What do they expect? Bargirls are prostitutes, why do they think a prostitute is going to be faithful? They don't become prostitutes because they want to settle down and raise a family, they become prostitutes because they want money. And most of the time they give their money to their boyfriends or husbands, or they're on drugs. Most of my clients are Thais, and I do a fair amount of marital work, and in my experience, if one partner suspects his spouse is being unfaithful, the chances are that he or she is. There has to be something to spark off a suspicion, so if a situation doesn't feel right, it probably isn't. But when it comes to farangs and bargirls, I can guarantee that the girl's lying. She's either got a boyfriend or a husband, or maybe a kid up country that she's not telling the farang about.
Most of the farangs I do work for have only been in Thailand for a week or so. They come here on holiday, meet a girl, pay her to stop working, then go back to wherever they came from and keep in touch by letter and phone. I think the distance makes the attraction all the more intense, it's as if they've fallen in love with a fantasy figure. How can they expect a girl from a different culture, who doesn't even speak their language properly, to fall in love with them after a few days? How gullible can they be?
Pete was a bit different because at least he'd been in Thailand for a while and could speak some Thai. That just made it all the more surprising that he should fall for a bargirl's charms. He showed me her photograph and frankly I couldn't see what the attraction was. She was a typical Isarn girl with dark skin and a small flat nose, not my type at all. He gave me a photograph of her house near Surin and the address, then asked me how much it would cost to check her out. I explained that it wasn't going to be easy, her village was close to the border with Cambodia and strangers would stick out a mile, and I told him what I'd need as a fee. He left me a deposit, gave me his address and phone number in London, and that was it. Actually, I'd have done the job for considerably less. I had a personal reason for visiting Surin. I have an old girlfriend who lives there and it had been a while since I'd seen her. Pete's case gave me a perfect excuse for visiting her.

Brothelcreeper
28-01-2020, 10:45 PM
I never used to tell farangs that I loved them, I thought it was stupid, but Sunan taught me that it's better to say it. You get more money. Especially if you tell them while you're screwing them, just before they come. You breathe really heavily and gasp that you love them, they really like that. And at the airport, of course, when you're saying goodbye to them. If you say you love them and cry, they give you money, it works every time. I usually go with Sunan and Toine to the airport and the first time I saw her cry I was really surprised, I didn't know what was happening. Toine gave her ten thousand baht and a big hug, and afterwards Sunan explained that she was doing it because that's what farangs do when they say goodbye. I asked her how she could cry so easily and she said she thought of something sad. That's what I do now when I go to the airport with a farang, I think about my mother dying. It works. Eighty per cent of farangs give you more money when you cry.

Brothelcreeper
28-01-2020, 10:50 PM
The private investigator finds out that the WL is indeed married even though she swears to the punter that she isn’t.

This is the punters reaction to the devastating news that the love of his life, the WL that he trusted, was a fucking, lying, deceitful bitch.

I was sitting at my desk going through notes on up-market London hotels when Phiraphan's fax came through. The first sheet was his report and I read it as it came off the machine. Married without registration. I read the phrase a dozen times before the sheet spewed out of the machine. Married without registration. That meant they'd gone through the marriage ceremony but hadn't registered it with the authorities. But married was married, whether or not they'd done the paperwork. According to the report, Joy and her husband had been living in the house in Surin for the past three months. Ever since I'd started paying her a monthly “salary”, in fact. Phiraphan said that the whole village knew that Joy was married, and that Joy and Park had known each other for more than a year. A year. That meant that she'd known him before she met me. It had all been a lie. Everything she'd ever said to me, her declarations of love, her insistence that she had only me, that she didn't have a husband or boyfriend, none of it had been true.
The second sheet was a questionnaire that she'd signed. There were two signatures on the form. I guessed that the second one was Park's.
The third sheet consisted of two photographs. The quality wasn't that good but the top one was of Joy and a Thai man, the other was a picture of Joy's house. It took a couple of seconds for the significance of the second picture to sink in. Then I realised. Since I'd been there an extension had been built on to the side, an extension sheltering several pick-up trucks and a motorcycle. And it was probably my money that had paid for it.
I sat down and stared at the pictures. She had a husband. A husband. She'd gone back to Surin with him. She was living with him. She was keeping him, with my money. She was making love to him. Sleeping with him. She loved him.
I dropped the sheets of fax paper on to the sofa and paced up and down. Maybe there'd been a mistake. Maybe Phiraphan had made it up, maybe he'd wanted to justify his fee. You could never believe anything a Thai told you, nine times out of ten they'd tell you what you wanted to hear.
I picked up the sheets and read them again. Everyone in the village knew about Joy and her husband. I'd been to the village with Bruno and Pam. I'd been introduced to Joy's family and friends at the birthday party. If what Phiraphan said was true, every single one of them had known that I was being deceived, that I was being played like a one-string fiddle. I stared at the questionnaire. It was definitely her signature. It was definitely her in the photograph.
No, there was no mistake. No doubt. She was married and she'd been lying to me from the moment I set eyes on her. I wanted to telephone her there and then, to accuse her, to scream at her, to ask her why, why she'd lied to me, but I knew there was no point. First, she'd deny it. She'd try to convince me that there'd been a terrible mistake, that I was the only man she loved. And if that didn't work, she'd just cut off all contact. I'd never hear from her again and she'd find another stupid farang to subsidise her lifestyle. She was playing a game with me, the game of conning the farang. That's all I was to her, a farang to be played with. Big Ron had warned me,

Brothelcreeper
28-01-2020, 10:54 PM
and God knows I'd heard all the stories myself, I knew the dangers of falling for a bargirl but I'd always believed that Joy was different, that Joy was being straight with me, that she wasn't playing a game. I'd been wrong, right from the start.
I paced up and down the flat, faster and faster, wanting to do something, wanting to react, but feeling totally powerless because she was so far away. That's what the hurt the most, the fact that I couldn't confront her with her infidelity.
I kept looking at the photograph, hoping that there had been some ghastly mistake, but it was definitely her, sitting next to her husband and smiling prettily at the camera. It was the same guileless smile she had in the photographs that Bruno had taken of the two of us in Isarn. How could she do it? How could she lie to me? How could she write the letters she'd written?
I'd told her, before she'd agreed to stop work, I'd told her that if she had a Thai boyfriend or a husband I didn't mind, I'd still be her customer. I'd still see her, I'd still give her money. But if she wanted me to take care of her she had to be honest with me. She'd looked me straight in the eye and lied. She had no one, she'd said. She only had me. Why had she lied? And what about Sunan? And her father? And all the people I'd met in her village? The girls in Zombie? They must all have known that Joy had a husband and that I was only the farang meal ticket.
I looked at the photograph again. It was the kitchen of her house, Joy and her husband sitting at the kitchen table, the table where she'd given me a cup of tea to drink. He was wearing a denim shirt that looked several sizes too big for him. I stopped pacing and stared at the photograph. I recognised the shirt. It was one of mine. I'd given it to Joy two or three months ago. She'd come back to my hotel in a tiny tank top and I’d wanted her to wear something less revealing when she left in the morning. I'd given her a pale blue denim shirt and told her that she could keep it. It looked much better on her than it did on me, but she'd gone and given it to her husband. How could he wear it? Didn't he have any shame? I was sleeping with his wife and he was wearing my shirt. Was the money that important to him? Or did Joy mean so little?
None of it made any sense to me. If he really loved her, why didn't he take care of her? Why didn't he get a job and ask her to stop work? How could he live with himself, knowing that his wife was sleeping with another man? How could he wear the fucking shirt? Didn't it remind him of what his wife was doing? And what about Joy? Didn't she think about me every time she looked at the shirt? Didn't it remind her of the time we spent together? Didn't it remind her of me? Or was it just a shirt she'd conned out of the stupid farang? Maybe it was a trophy of sorts.
I looked at the photograph more closely. She wasn't wearing the Mickey Mouse watch I'd given her. She always had it on in Bangkok, it matched the one I wore and she always made a big thing of showing them to her friends. Now she was back in Surin, she wasn't wearing the watch. What did that mean? The shirt was okay but the watch wasn't?
It was as if I was involved in some weird game but that I hadn't been told all the rules. I didn't even know how I could win. If I stopped giving her money, Joy would just go and find some other farang to support her and her husband. She had nothing to lose and everything to gain.
I wanted to win, I wanted to show her that I wasn't the same as all the other farangs who were being fleeced in the bars. I wanted to show her that I was different. I paced around my apartment, wracking my brains. If I was going to get my own back I was going to have to take my revenge Thai-style. I was going to have to think like a Thai.

Brothelcreeper
28-01-2020, 10:56 PM
-
NIGEL
Pete telephoned me one evening and told me that Joy was married. Can't say I was all that surprised, I mean most of them have husbands or boyfriends. Why wouldn't they? They don't work in go-go bars because they want to meet the man of their dreams, do they? They work for money, it's just a job like any other so of course they don't cut off all their relationships. Did he really expect a hooker to be faithful to him? Well, maybe he did, but that's his own fault. I'd told him enough times the way things were, and so did the rest of the guys in Fatso's. I made sympathetic noises but I couldn't say too much because there was a pretty little thing from G- Spot lying next to me and although her English wasn't too hot a lot of these girls understand more than they let on. Pete kept saying that he wanted to get his own back and I tried to talk him out of it. "It's a bloody game to them," he said. "And I want to show them that I'm a better player than they are. I'm not going to let them win," he said.
He's wrong. It isn't a game to these girls, that's the whole point. It's a way of life. It's how they earn their living. I don't reckon he should have tried to punish her for doing what comes naturally. She was a hooker, hooking, and he had no more right to punish her for that than to take revenge on a spider for catching flies. I didn't tell him that, though. In fact, I barely remember what I did say to him because half way through the conversation the girl I was with started to get a bit jealous and began trying to get my attention. She succeeded, too. I told Pete I had to go and that I'd speak to him later.

exstar
29-01-2020, 02:16 PM
Interesting read ... and pretty depressing as well ... I hope I don’t ever fall in that trap

God Member
29-01-2020, 04:03 PM
Hey, after that winge of mine about the party scene this has really picked up! Keep it coming!

F0x
29-01-2020, 07:39 PM
This is a ridiculously good read lol.

Thanks BC.

Though, to be clear, this is a specific set of circumstances, thai bargirls are a slightly different breed than the normal WL in a Brothel imho.

Not that this means an ML/WL here cant pull of the same thing, but if the book really denotes the thai culture properly, then the mentality is next level.

Interestingly the ppints of view make sense from all angles including the WLs.

Already well into the book and cant stop reading haba

Brothelcreeper
29-01-2020, 08:47 PM
This is a ridiculously good read lol.

Thanks BC.

Though, to be clear, this is a specific set of circumstances, thai bargirls are a slightly different breed than the normal WL in a Brothel imho.

Not that this means an ML/WL here cant pull of the same thing, but if the book really denotes the thai culture properly, then the mentality is next level.

Interestingly the ppints of view make sense from all angles including the WLs.

Already well into the book and cant stop reading haba

I suppose you never know how crazy a person could be until it’s too late and you are in too deep.

I have dated WL’s and one of them was crazy, another was super greedy and the other was nice and sincere so like all people in the world, there is good and bad.

Brothelcreeper
29-01-2020, 09:46 PM
Still reading the book. The story is a real thriller.

This bit is sad though. The bar girl tells the story of her life in a poor village before she moved to Bangkok to dance in the bars.

Puts a different perspective on things.

I was fourteen when my father had sex with me for the first time. I didn't know what was happening or what he was doing. I thought that a ghost had got inside him and was making him do it, but the next day I told Mon and she said that he did that to all his daughters. Except for Sunan. Sunan wouldn't let him. He beat Sunan black and blue but she never let him. Once he hit her so hard that she couldn't get up and she lay on her sleeping mat for four days and couldn't eat anything. There was blood in her urine but our father wouldn't let her go to the hospital. I was twelve then, it was the year after our stepmother had died. She had cancer and was sick for a long time.
I hated it, but I didn't ask him to stop because I remembered what he did to Sunan. I just turned my head to the side and let him do whatever he wanted to do. That's what I used to do with farangs, too, until I learned that I could get more money if I pretended to enjoy it.
My father never said why he did what he did. I guess maybe he missed our stepmother because he never did it when she was alive. He'd come into my room about once a week, and he always smelled of drink, same as the farangs do. He wasn't rough, though, and he never asked me to do the sort of things that farangs ask me to do. He just had sex with me in silence, then went back to his room.
My elder brother started having sex with me about three months after my father took my virginity. My brother was rough and he wanted me to do other things for him, too. I cried because I didn't understand why he was doing it. I could understand my father because he didn't have our mother but my brother had lots of girlfriends. I tried to stop him but he was too strong. He'd hit me if I didn't do what he wanted. I'm not as tough as Sunan, I couldn't stand up to him, so I just let him do it to me.

My father stopped fucking me when I was sixteen. He'd moved on to Dit by then. Dit was like me, she never said anything, though I heard him stumbling along the corridor to her room at night. I was just glad that he wasn't coming to my room.
My brother carried on, though, and he made me fuck his friends as well. He used to charge them twenty baht a time and he'd beat me if I didn't let them do it. He did the same to Dit, too. Practically ran a brothel out of our house, but he was always careful to make sure that our father was away in the fields. After a while I stopped complaining. I told my brother to give me half the money and he decided that it was fair and so he did. Small money, but at least I didn't feel as I was being raped. It was work. That made it seem all right.

Brothelcreeper
29-01-2020, 10:07 PM
This is the way the bar girls maintain several long distance relationships with punters that have gone home so that they have multiple sources of income

The nature of prostitution in Thailand, involving a large number of tourists visiting the country in search of sexual experiences, means that the prostitute-client relationship in many cases is of a short-term nature, usually of a predetermined length of time. The farang arrives as a tourist, and the bargirl ascertains, often on the first meeting, the number of days he will spend in Thailand. The physical relationship therefore takes place within a set time frame, but it is in the girl's interest financially, and the farang's interest emotionally, to extend the relationship once the man has left. The man will perhaps telephone, but long conversations are expensive and the girl's English is probably not of a high enough standard to maintain a long conversation. Letters therefore become the primary mode of contact between the bargirl and her farangs. Indeed, a bargirl will often maintain several such long-distance relationships, writing to several farangs with whom she has had relationships. The letters often contain veiled requests for financial support and declarations of love. It is a delicate balance. On the one hand the girl knows it is important that she doesn't appear to be only asking for money, but on the other hand she has to maximise her earnings.
Generally the girls who work in the bars are not able to write in English, and the vast majority of the farangs with whom they are involved with cannot read or write Thai. A third party therefore enters the relationship, a 'scribe' who works for the bargirl, reading the farang's letters and helping the girl write her reply. In many cases, the letters the farang receives are written by the scribe, though in some cases the girl copies the scribe's letter in her own handwriting. The scribes are generally Thais who can read and write English, or long-time farang residents of Thailand who need to earn extra money.
The scribes play an important role in the maintenance of the long-distance relationships. The farang often seeks reassurance that his 'girlfriend' is 'being good', especially if he is sending her money on a regular basis. He also needs to feel that the girl loves him, that she is conforming to his Western ideal of a girlfriend. In many cases the scribe will know the girl, and if he, or she, is aware that the girl is still working as a prostitute, will join in the deception of the farang, often suggesting phrases and sentiments to be included in the letter to allay the farang's suspicions. In some cases, the girl will leave the entire contents of the letter up to the scribe.

F0x
30-01-2020, 06:47 AM
Ive already finished it, wont spoil it for you

Brothelcreeper
30-01-2020, 04:07 PM
Ive already finished it, wont spoil it for you

Did you like it ?

Did it reach you anything ?

F0x
30-01-2020, 05:11 PM
Did you like it ?

Did it reach you anything ?

Loved it mate,

Teach me anything... nothing I didnt already know.

Its interesting because while you might argue that the WL is just after money, she did in fact "love" our antagonist. Its just the cultural lens difference which dictate whether or not its considered love.

In a 3rd world country, its "logical" that money = love
If I care enough aboit a girl to support her with what little I might have, then obviously I "love" her. They are just more direct about it, because you dont get fed or support a family with love dovey words and snuggling/humping all day.

On the forum there is always the debate about "connection" with a girl, and I think the misunderstanding about that is that we are trying to get wives or something. No, its just about having a girl who enjoys it at least a bit.

A naeng, not a wandee essentially.

But again, ill reiterate that the Thai bargirl scene is different then local AU punting scene its hugely competitive for the girls, and the book illustrates that.

I have my doubts about the crew at Ginza, Paddington or N5 strutting around ensuring that everyone can see the wad of tips cash they managed to get from their hooked regular

Brothelcreeper
30-01-2020, 10:47 PM
I was in the Emporium department store in Bangkok just before Christmas and I saw a couple of Americans chatting. ‘Have you met my wife,’ says one, and introduces a girl probably ten years younger than he was, holding a small baby. A nice enough girl, but clearly a former bargirl. Showing her midriff, a bit too much make-up, probably a tattoo hidden from view.
I couldn’t help wonder what had gone through the American’s head before getting hitched to a prostitute. Doesn’t he know the dangers of getting involved with a bargirl? And leaving aside the sheer futility of expecting a marriage to a hooker to have a happy ending, doesn’t he realise that every Thai who sees them together will know that she was a bargirl? Every time they go out together, every restaurant they eat in, every cinema they go into, every shop they visit. And it will stay like that for the rest of their time in Thailand. No Thai he meets is going to take him seriously. If he works for a Thai company, his bosses will lose all respect for him. His Thai co- workers ditto. Why would anyone respect a man who has married a prostitute? Taking her overseas won’t be any easier. Most people he will meet will assume, rightly, that he married a hooker. Why would any man put himself through that?
That got me to thinking about farangs who marry Thais. It seems to me, based on almost twenty years experience as a private detective, that the vast majority of farangs who marry Thai girls are sex tourists. And most of the Thai girls who marry Westerners are bargirls. This is a fact, no matter how unpalatable that is. A common complaint from farangs who take Thai wives back to their own countries is that their girls are treated like prostitutes by all and sundry. There’s a simple reason for this. With few exceptions, they are prostitutes.
Now, most sex tourists wouldn’t think of describing themselves as such. They see themselves as men of the world, visitors to an exotic country where young, beautiful girls treat them as gods. But in my view, ninety-nine per cent of men who visit Thailand without a female companion are sex tourists. And marriage between a sex tourist and a prostitute will always end in disaster.
Why? Because virtually without exception, bargirls are damaged goods. Addicted to booze, drugs or gambling. Probably with a Thai husband or boyfriend in the background. A child or two up country with the relatives. A box full of photographs and business cards. A mobile phone full of telephone numbers of men she’s slept with. A jaundiced view of farangs in general and sex tourists in particular.
And what of the sex tourist? He’s paid for sex with how many young, sexy girls. How likely is he to settle down? In a way, sex tourists and bargirls deserve each other. But one thing is for sure – the relationship won’t last. Guaranteed.
The next group who tend to marry Thai girls are expats who say they live here. You’ll meet them all the time in the bars of Bangkok and Pattaya. They sit there with a thick gold chain around their thick neck and a mobile phone clipped to their belt and talk about Thailand being their home. But when you get to know them, you discover that the bulk of them are actually long-term sex tourists, working at jobs that do little more than cover their living (and screwing) costs. English teachers, bar owners, website designers, scuba instructors. Anyone serious about any of those professions wouldn’t be working in Thailand. A teacher of English as a foreign language can earn several times a Thai salary working in the States or Europe. Website designers abroad make a good living, here it’s thirty or forty thousand baht a month at best. Magazine sub- editors here earn a fifth of the salary they’d get back in the States. Freelance journalists have to live like paupers to survive. These men aren’t here for the money, they’re here for the sex.
The same goes for most of the men here on retirement visas. They’re not here for the cheap food and the temples. Ask yourself why so many live in Pattaya or within walking distance of Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy. They are long-term sex tourists, nothing more, and personally I look forward to the day when the Government here bites the bullet and sends them all packing. Let’s see how they get on paying for sex with girls a third of their age back in their own countries.
As in the case of short-term sex tourists, the long-term variety of sex tourist has no chance of getting close to a decent Thai girl. When they do marry, they almost always marry bargirls. Often they’ll lie, claiming to have met the girl in Robinson’s Department store or at a temple. Bollocks. Spend any time talking to the wife of a long-term sex tourist and you’ll soon see her true colours. Often these men end up marrying a succession of prostitutes before returning penniless to their own country. Let’s repeat – you cannot have a successful relationship with a bargirl. Anyone who thinks they have a loving, caring, sharing relationship with a (former) bargirl just hasn’t discovered the truth yet. Get yourself a decent (honest) private detective like me and get the facts before you throw more good money after bad.
A growing percentage of marriages to Thais involve sad bastards who can’t find a wives in their own countries. Strange as it may seem, there are probably more success stories among this group than any other. Usually they are middle-aged men, often with at least one failed marriage behind them, who decide that they want a Thai wife. What saves these men from disaster is that they don’t go through the sex-tourist phase. Instead they use an agency to find them a partner. Providing the agency doesn’t fix them up with a hooker, and providing the girl/woman is serious about wanting a farang husband, and providing she moves with him back to his country, these marriages do have a surprisingly high success rate.
They also tend to be marriages of equals, which makes them more likely to succeed. Plus marriages through agencies tend to be less for sex and more for companionship. That’s where the sex tourist usually comes adrift. The Thai girl who looked so attractive dancing naked around a silver pole isn’t quite so alluring wrapped up in a duffel coat against the chill winds of north east England. And it’s amazing how quickly the slim, sexy bargirl figure (probably due to heavy Yar Ba consumption) turns to fat on an American diet. Men who use the agencies tend to be looking for companionship rather than sex, so they are less likely to be disappointed if they don’t get fixed up with a sex goddess. Or if their sex goddess metamorphoses into a heavy-set lump, albeit one with a charming smile.
The last group of men who tie the knot with Thai girl are the long-term expats. These men are totally different from long-term sex tourists. They have real jobs and earn salaries comparable with what they would get back in their own countries. Often they are not here by choice, but have been sent to Thailand by their companies. These are not men you will ever see in a go-go bar, unless they are entertaining a visitor from overseas who wants to see sleaze. These are not men who would go near a bargirl and who would be contemptuous of any farang who did. More often than not, such men will already have families. Of those that are single, most would not want to marry a Thai. Those that are single will know all the pitfalls of marrying across a cultural divide, and will not enter into it lightly. And if they do marry a Thai girl, she’ll be from a good family, either with a career of her own or rich enough that she doesn’t have to work. It won’t be a girl he met in a bar, working at Robinsons department store, dancing in the Hard Rock Cafe or prowling the various Thai internet chatrooms.
One thing you will notice about long-term expats who marry Thais – generally the age gap isn’t much greater than it would be back in their own country. Generally five years, probably ten, in some cases fifteen. But what you won’t see is a long-term expat marrying a decent Thai girl young enough to be his daughter. Or his grand-daughter. I don’t care what the sex tourists say about Asian girls appreciating a man of senior years, there is something grotesque about a fifty- year-old man walking hand-in-hand with a twenty-year-old unless he is a blood relation. A thirty-year age gap is simply ridiculous. Forty is sick. My own wife is just two years younger than I am and she often tells me that I am too old for her.
It is not true to say that Thai girls prefer older men. Men with little or no hair. Men with beer guts. Thai girls like girls the world over prefer young, fit good-looking men. This is where the average sex tourist says, ‘yes, but I make them laugh. They like me. I’m different.’ Sadly, they’re not. I’ve never yet met a sex tourist who I’ve found the least bit entertaining or ---------------------------------------------------------
interesting. Generally they’re working class in a dead-end job from a minor provincial city. If they’re British they’re wearing sandals and socks and have probably got a shaved head and a couple of tattoos. If they’re Americans they’re from some mid-West town you’ve never heard of wearing a Harley t-shirt stretched over a massive beer gut and a goatee beard disguising a weak chin. These are not attractive people in the main, but even the good-looking ones fall down in the IQ department. You do not find New York bankers or London company directors hanging around the bars of Nana Plaza and Pat Pong. Sex tourists in the main are taxi drivers, butchers, plasterers, plumbers, low-grade office workers. Men who would find it difficult to get a half- decent girl back in their home towns.
You think that just because you’ve sat in the economy section of a long-haul flight for a day that you’ve suddenly become a fascinating person? Think again. Bargirls are not hanging on your every word because you are the life and soul of the party, but because she is a sex worker and you are a sex tourist and you are getting what you are paying for. Nothing more, nothing less. Long term expats know this and would no more dream of getting into a relationship with a bargirl in Bangkok then they would with a hooker in New York. They meet decent, ‘real’ girls and go through a proper courtship process before proposing and settling down.
So, do relationships between long-term expats and Thai girls from good families work? An unequivocal ‘yes’ to this one. They do work, with probably a better success rate than marriages generally in the States or Europe. That’s because more effort is made on both sides to choose the right partner. And because the girl’s family will also play a crucial role, both in whether or not they give their permission (and without it no decent Thai girl would get married) and the support they give after the marriage. Never forget, when you marry a Thai girl, you marry her family, for better or worse!
So, to sum up, here are the rules that I would suggest a farang follows if he is determined to marry a Thai:
1) If you want a Thai wife, don’t become a sex tourist. Find a Thai girl in your own country, or join a respectable agency which can provide you with checkable references. And if you do find the girl of your dreams through an agency, get her checked out by a trustworthy private detective. It’s the only way you will ever be sure that there isn’t a Thai boyfriend or husband around.
2) If you decide to come to Thailand to look for a wife, do not go into a go-go bar or other places of prostitution. You wouldn’t go looking for a hooker to marry in your own country so don’t do it here.
3) Do not, under any circumstances, marry a bargirl. Marriages to bargirls do not work out. Anyone who has married a bargirl and thinks that he has a successful marriage just hasn’t discovered the truth yet.
4) If you do marry a bargirl, don’t complain when it goes wrong.
5) If you are a sex tourist, you will never have a successful long-term relationship, with any girl. Accept that and continue being a sex tourist.
6) Treat any Thai girl you meet on the Internet with suspicion. Ask yourself why a good Thai girl would go looking for a Western boyfriend on the Internet. The answer is simple – a good Thai girl wouldn’t.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7) Marry a girl as close as possible to your own social, financial and educational standing. And the closer you are in ages, the better.
8) If you do marry a Thai girl, only stay in Thailand if you can earn more here than in your home country. Or if her family is a positive asset. Outwith those two provisos, your marriage will have more chance of working outside Thailand.
9) If you do stay in Thailand, learn the language. Learn about the country’s history and culture. Watch local TV and local movies. Listen to Thai music. The only way you are going to have even a chance of understanding how a Thai thinks and feels is to understand their culture.
Those are my nine golden rules. Follow them and you stand a reasonable chance of having a happy marriage. But if you do decide to enter into a relationship with a bargirl and want me to check her out for you, my number is in the phone book.

Raybo
30-01-2020, 10:52 PM
He said that Joy's village was close to the Cambodian border, and that many parts of her culture were closer to Khmer than to Thai. The Thais believe that Khmer witchdoctors have strange powers, especially involving love and sex. The Thais believe that Khmer girls can ask the witchdoctor to give them a tattoo, an invisible tattoo, somewhere on their body. The tattoo is magic, and once a man touches it, his heart belongs to the girl for ever.
It doesn't matter whether or not she loves or wants him, it doesn't matter how she treats him, he's hers and will be forever.

An interesting analogy.

Brothelcreeper
30-01-2020, 11:15 PM
So can marrying a bar girl or prostitute work ?

Relationships between farangs and prostitutes rarely reach a satisfactory conclusion by Western standards. There is always a level of mistrust, based on the fact that the girl is an active prostitute when they meet and the fact that their initial sexual encounter is, almost without exception, paid for. The farang is thus never sure of whether the girl loves him, or his money, and while this is not a problem from the girl's cultural perspective, it is not something that the man can accept from his Western viewpoint. The farang who does take a bargirl as a regular partner, to the extent of living with, or even marrying, her, often fears that she will return to a life of prostitution. This remains a constant source of unease. The girl, too, remains in a state of jealous tension. She knows that she met her farang protector in a bar and she is all too well aware how easy it would be for him to visit another establishment and meet a younger and prettier girl. The combination of mutual suspicion and mistrust, coupled with unending requests for money to support the girl's family, leads more often than not to arguments and the break-up of the relationship.
In an attempt to distance the girl from her previous life as a prostitute, a farang might decide to take the girl back to his own country. The radical change in the girl's environment almost always results in unhappiness and the eventual dissolution of the relationship. Unless she has travelled she will be ignorant of the man's country and customs, and will have only a rudimentary understanding of his language. This, coupled with the loneliness resulting from the forced separation from her family and friends, leads to tensions and conflict, resolved only by the girl returning to Thailand.
Either way, once the relationship has ended, the girl will almost certainly return to the bars and to prostitution. This is accompanied by an initial period of depression as the girl accepts that she has lost the reasonably comfortable life that comes of having the support of a farang and has to revert to the relatively unstable lifestyle of a bargirl. This period is quite short, however, and after a week or so she will once again be content in the disorganised and dissipate way of life, drinking bouts, drug-taking and card-playing, funded by sexual encounters with strangers. Until, of course, she finds herself another farang provider.

Brothelcreeper
30-01-2020, 11:19 PM
The End

The punter is dead in a motorcycle accident

His WL girlfriend is back in the bar with her sister

The guys from Fatso's went to the funeral and there was a piss-up afterwards but it wasn't much of a send-off. There was a rumour going around that Pete had left everything to Joy but I don't know if it's true or not. I decided to pop into Zombie, and bugger me but who should I see dancing stark bollock naked but the girl herself. First time I'd seen her dancing in a long while, she was always waitressing when Pete was around. There was a girl who looked just like her dancing a couple of poles down and I figured it was her sister. When their dancing shift finished I waved them over and bought them colas. Within minutes the sister, Dit her name was, had her hand on my thigh. I asked if I could barfine both of them and ten minutes later we were back in my apartment.
I always get a kick out of sisters, you'd be surprised how many there are working the bars. Joy and Dit had obviously worked together before: Dit stuck her tongue down my throat while Joy gave me a blow job, then they switched places. I wanted them to do a lesbian show for me and they balked at that, but I put a lesbian video on, and after watching that for a few minutes they got into it. Lesbian Lust, it's called, I got it in Hong Kong a couple of years back and it's never failed me yet. Joy and Dit started licking each other out while I wanked myself, then I screwed Joy while Dit kissed her. Did them both without a condom. Hate the things, they take all the fun out of screwing. They started moaning about wanting me to put one on, but I told them to fuck off, I know full well that they don't make their Thai boyfriends wear them.
It was a hell of a night, screwed them in all sorts of combinations, and by the end of the evening they seemed to be enjoying the lesbian thing, too. I went to shower and when I came back they were at each other like dogs on heat, fingering each other and kissing. I was too knackered to join in so I gave them a thousand baht each and kicked them out. I figured it was the sort of send-off that Pete would have appreciated.

PervySage
30-01-2020, 11:56 PM
Half way through. While it doesn’t apply directly to punting scene here it probably should be a must read for punters on this forum ... even if it’s fiction.

Raybo
31-01-2020, 01:23 PM
Finished. I wasn't going to bother reading it (here we go, another punter falling in love with a WL) but once I started I couldn't stop.

Fiction, sure, but you would say there are some very real stories in the mix. I wonder how Joy is doing today?

I loved and hated all the characters at various stages. Interesting that it was Pete's first punt that ultimately fucked him up - newbies, take heed. Some of it was a bit too close to the bone for me.

I have heard plenty of stories like this but I am not sure about Bangkok/Pattaya now. I am in a couple of social media groups that spruik the Pattaya scene, I wonder if it has changed much since it was written? I have lost my appetite for it now.

Brothelcreeper
31-01-2020, 06:18 PM
Finished. I wasn't going to bother reading it (here we go, another punter falling in love with a WL) but once I started I couldn't stop.

Fiction, sure, but you would say there are some very real stories in the mix. I wonder how Joy is doing today?

I loved and hated all the characters at various stages. Interesting that it was Pete's first punt that ultimately fucked him up - newbies, take heed. Some of it was a bit too close to the bone for me.

I have heard plenty of stories like this but I am not sure about Bangkok/Pattaya now. I am in a couple of social media groups that spruik the Pattaya scene, I wonder if it has changed much since it was written? I have lost my appetite for it now.

Thanks Raybo,

It is unputdownable. If that is a real word.

Really good story.

I felt sorry for Joy. At first I thought she was just leading him along but when you hear of her poor background, how Thai love is different from Western love and the fact that the girls want easy money, you can understand why they attach themselves to westerners who will fall for them and support them.

A lot of lessons in there for punters who think “hmmmm, might be a good idea to date the WL/ML who seems to like me”

Run a mile.

Just fuck and go. That is the lesson.

PervySage
01-02-2020, 11:52 AM
Just finished, agree you sympathize with different characters at different times.

For anyone Falling for WL / ML...the story describes the meaning of "love" from the WL point of view and also from the "punter" point of view.

Basil22
01-02-2020, 06:41 PM
Nice one mate, thanks for the share! Will def have a read. Seems like Thai girls are especially good at playing guys. Just my experience, comparing my two forays into extra-puntal relationships with MLs!

Basil22
01-02-2020, 06:43 PM
Thanks Raybo,

It is unputdownable. If that is a real word.

Really good story.

I felt sorry for Joy. At first I thought she was just leading him along but when you hear of her poor background, how Thai love is different from Western love and the fact that the girls want easy money, you can understand why they attach themselves to westerners who will fall for them and support them.

A lot of lessons in there for punters who think “hmmmm, might be a good idea to date the WL/ML who seems to like me”

Run a mile.

Just fuck and go. That is the lesson.

Just read your comment now confirming what I wrote above! Looking forward to reading thisb

F0x
02-02-2020, 08:25 AM
BC, have you finished it? Interesting twist at the end.

It was foreshadowed but still a surprise

Bloody Jimmy lol

cmk76
02-02-2020, 02:22 PM
Here I am... holed up in the hotel room in Thonglor... all because of this damn book! Only going out to eat, drink and smoke... It was pretty entertaining... Thanks for the share BC...

cmk

Brothelcreeper
02-02-2020, 07:47 PM
I have finished it now. Was an excellent read and makes you realise that whatever a WL says to you it is all about marketing and extracting money from you.

You are an ATM to them, a way of paying the bills. Nothing else.

Yes you will be closer to some WL’s than others but unless they are offering you free sex then you are just another punter.

Also makes you realise what shit backgrounds some of the girls come from.

A must read for all punters.

holi_day
02-02-2020, 08:45 PM
The link doesn't bring me directly to the book I have to search. Is it the one written by Ann Cory?

PervySage
02-02-2020, 08:53 PM
The link doesn't bring me directly to the book I have to search. Is it the one written by Ann Cory?

Stephen leather

Azninvasion85
02-02-2020, 10:03 PM
Heya BC. I can't find that book from the link you posted at the start. There are also quite a lot of them titled private dancer. Which one is it?

SexyBoi
03-02-2020, 12:40 AM
Heya BC. I can't find that book from the link you posted at the start. There are also quite a lot of them titled private dancer. Which one is it?

Link is working just fine. The e-book is titled PRIVATE DANCER A novel about love, betrayal and death in Thailand by Stephen Leather. Just scroll down and find the title and author. Happy reading then go and see your favourite WL/ML then give them a nice warm hug (or cum)! Lol

Pussy HUnter
07-02-2020, 08:22 PM
Nice one mate, thanks for the share! Will def have a read. Seems like Thai girls are especially good at playing guys. Just my experience, comparing my two forays into extra-puntal relationships with MLs!

Ha! If you think the Thais are bad at playing guys, the Pinoys are absolute experts.

PervySage
08-02-2020, 12:17 AM
Ha! If you think the Thais are bad at playing guys, the Pinoys are absolute experts.

Don’t know... general consensus on forum seems to be thais are crazy ...

Never known a pinoy girl so can’t say from experience.

muni7ad
08-02-2020, 01:12 PM

"extra-puntal relationships" lol... There is the title of your book you could write!

PervySage
02-03-2020, 06:07 AM
So how many punters ended up reading this
e book ?

kingwally
02-03-2020, 06:25 AM

Mate...any girl from any country knows how to play guys. This is an extreme case but just ask Josh Reynolds.

PervySage
03-03-2020, 05:54 AM
Mate...any girl from any country knows how to play guys. This is an extreme case but just ask Josh Reynolds.

What happen to josh Reynolds ?

N3ur071c
03-03-2020, 05:59 AM

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/josh-reynolds-claims-his-former-partner-is-a-serial-liar/news-story/9b7c8971000a9d2de0cea7e75ae711e5

PervySage
03-03-2020, 06:47 AM
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/josh-reynolds-claims-his-former-partner-is-a-serial-liar/news-story/9b7c8971000a9d2de0cea7e75ae711e5

Wow yeh must be hard for some of the sports stars to meet anyone genuine.

Real life is just as much of a punt as punting lol

AHLUNGOR
03-03-2020, 08:57 AM

Saw it in the Tele yesterday that Reynolds’ EX is now dating a boxer ! Looks like another attention seeking 2 minutes of fame gold digging IG junkie with big fake tits !!

F0x
09-03-2020, 09:03 AM
Saw it in the Tele yesterday that Reynolds’ EX is now dating a boxer ! Looks like another attention seeking 2 minutes of fame gold digging IG junkie with big fake tits !!

Paige Spiranac is the answer.

Thank me later gents