PDA

View Full Version : Other Yuki 288 Wattle St & other massage places

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 12:03 PM
I am reposting this thread from Brother Matt as it was his first post and what a great job he did here and it is regarding one of my favourite ML - Yuki (30 times + in 2011 !!):

mattemeiser Friday, February 3, 2012, 11:18pm

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Matt here... First time poster, but regular forum reader.

Wanted to share some of my experiences in the hope that I could get some recommendations below on some shops was considering trying & to write a report after the fact (or fuck if I go for fs...)

Read on this forum about Yuki from 288 Wattle & thought that I should see for myself what her skills are like. Went to see her on a Saturday and boy did she not disappoint! The girl has skills! As like any red-blooded male, sometimes a young pretty face is a draw-card & hard to resist but so often than not, there is something wrong with the massage: not enough pressure, no skill, not into it, too much of a princess & usually cannot work a dick (one chic was almost trying to pull it from my body!) etc

But with Yuki, I thank you fellow bros for your accurate and unbiased reviews. What she lacks in youth (still pretty spunky for her age though) she makes up for in skill and personality. She is a wonderful ML (still learning the right acronyms) that I would be happy to & will revisit in the future.

Review: started by walking into the shop, having not made a booking (note to other noob bros; probably best to not waste your time & if you know the girl's name, call ahead to ensure that she is available as I've been burned in the past by MLs who took my walk-in but really rushed me to finish before their booking arrived), asked if she was available & she greeted me with a wonderful smile.

Decided upon the 1 hour charge as this is my preferred length of time as I go mostly for the massage, but the end result is also one of the perks.

Stripped down & laid on the table, and Yuki did her magic. I have to tell you that before the massage my muscles were feeling pretty tired but the girl has some serious skills!

Worked legs like a champ... her hands were getting ever so close to my member & sack that it became noticeable that this wasn't a coincidence/mistake

I was in heaven!

Turned over and I noticed the cleavage-enhancing dress she had on right in my face & that she was still relatively perky, with her hands massaging my front legs & teasing my member to attention.
**This is one of the things that I appreciate with Asian females that they are able to keep good figures (respective for their ages) MUCH better than cauc females of the same age.**

She asked if I wanted topless, but I declined as I didn't want to ruin my mental image of what her perky assets looked like. Settled for a hj & damn! I think that no joke she would rank in the top 10 at least if not top 5 for hj's that I've received throughout my time. Technique was good & didn't need any direction or instruction. She knew what she was doing. Blew load & she washed down with a wet towel & I went on my merry way with a big smile on my face.

Now I've been to other massage places in the past and they just didn't compete... The young pretty ones that your bro wants you to get massaged by seem too much to be into the $$$ & not in providing the service for said extra cash & many of them try to time cheat. They're like cock teases that don't deliver... even when you're paying for it!

Other places I've tried (apologies to all bros reading this for not providing definitive street details or ml names cause am relying on memory & didn't take much notice of either) include massage places around Bondi Junction (two massage places nearly next to each other; close to the KFC & a nail salon to the immediate left. I think one is 75 Oxford St?) that are pretty hit & miss in terms of both quality talent & also quality massage. Bros am sure there's much better massage places with hj on offer than these ones...
There was this one tall Korean chic (think 5' 9"+) pretty face, great legs & an ass to die for, flat chested but she was playing to her strengths. Was a reasonably good massage but the hj at the end was not the best & left a lot to be desired. Maybe she was new to the game & needed more experience... not sure. Any other bros travelled to these shops? Any recommendations or gems?

Other girls in the two above mentioned shops have been hit and misses... some were so persistent of me getting a hj that it took the fun out of the experience & I made them frustrated by not coming easily which pissed them right off.

Other places have tried in past but not sure how is now include the Lvl 4? (use the lift) in building opposite maccas on George St & immediately opposite mercure hotel; from what I know now from experience & what I expect in terms of massage technique/service it was pretty shocking & I don't think that I would recommend any bros or would return unless they had new girls that were well skilled. I might be singing to the choir on this one...

The Thai shop down Harris St, is pretty great for what it is... a tight little Thai body b2b all over. Good times!! Definitely recommend. $65 for 30min

Along Sussex St near china town, & one near the police station with cars out front usually has pork chops & time stealers... Not recommend.

How do you bros generally deal with time cheats? Tell them straight-up, not care as dump load & leave or?...

I'm more of a massage connoisseur than a full service kind of guy, but dabble in full service every now and again. Been to 647 Elizabeth in the past & it had some gems in the past... Remember this one young chinese girl (I'm a cauc so my definition of a "young" chinese girl is prob different to other bros who are more experienced w this) wl early 20s? (so would that equate to mid to late 20s?) who greeted me from the line-up and seemed to be interested so picked her and she did the washing in the shower, cleaned member thoroughly dired-off, onto bed and I thought oh shit, robotic technique of nipple sucking that is pointless (I'm not sensitive at all) to the cbj. Technique was okay, she at least tried... told her to flip around for 69 (what is the acronym for this?)
and I fingered her to orgasm. I must say that (some) of the chinese girls get wet very quickly by good finger technique (must try tongue technique but not game to try with a wl)
Her on top facing me w me enjoying her ample breasts (c cup) & trying to bounce her up & down on member.
went into doggy style for a while & then went into missionary position techniques that seemed to have hit the spot. I felt a few pelvic floor contractions during our time & when she got up to go shower, she nearly fell over onto the floor! hahaha & I started chuckling to myself. Was a great sport but think she went back to China but would visit again in a heart-beat. Enjoyed the work, good personality & most importantly enjoyed to fuck.

I would be most appreciative if some bros could recommend any gems:

- 501 King St newtown
- any other of the newtown shops! Would you recommend: 532, 447,
- 90 Hotham Pde, Artarmon
- 2 / 741 George St
- 30 Carrington St, Sydney
- 218/1 katherine st chatswood
- 2F / 392 Sussex st

I've only really experienced the massage shops around the city and want to broaden my experiences... What other suburbs are good for massage places that you would recommend trying?

Thanks bros, I'll take a more conscious effort to take more details such as shop location & ml experienced in future posts/reports.

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 12:05 PM
tpol Friday, February 3, 2012, 11:38pm

Junior Member(有D料到)

Posts: 72 I am a big Yuki fan as well as the massage is more important to me than the extras.

However, with Yuki, she is at different shops on different days and I can't remember which shop she is in on what days.

I also can't really communicate to her that well as I can't speak mandarin.

However, I rate Yuki's massage and hj the best that I have experienced so far.

Read the threads on Snow Lotus. Vicky is another milf who gives a massage and hj very similarly to Yuki. However, she is much more talkative and brings in other girls if they are not busy. So essentially, you can get a great massage and conversation and you can get a young girl to finish you off.

When Bro Ah Lung gor reads this, he'll be pissed as Yuki only offers top off to caucs.

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 12:06 PM
AHLUNGOR Saturday, February 4, 2012, 10:09am

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

What can I say, your first post has made such a big bang to announce your arrival.

Welcome to the forum man, I think we are going to share a lot of fun with you. What a report, you have put me (a openly declared Yuki fan) to shame!!, Honestly I could not have written a review on Yuki even half as good, I think she owes you a full nude body to body slide, BJ and FS and let you cum where ever you so desire, and she probably will since you are not Chinese!!)

I just regretted that I have lost the opportunity to enjoy her body when I first met her in Wishway where you can get nude B2B for $120/hr and she cannot choose not to do it, may be that's why she left, wasn't meant to be I guess...................haha

Looking forward to your next post.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2012, 12:07 PM
AHLUNGOR Tuesday, February 7, 2012, 12:29pm

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Whats the # for 288 Wattle St?

9571-9191, Yuki is only there on Saturdays.

Talk to the boss Mina and she will give you some recommendation. Cici on Friday is very good (not the same Cici from 741 George Street).

And Monica on Saturday is also worth trying, they are both much younger and more liberated with extras (still no FS I think) but when it cums down to massage and HJ, they are not Yuki, enough said.

Have fun

Cheers

abacab
13-03-2012, 01:10 PM
and bro ah lungor, thank you for your Yuki rec. I have seen her at 447 King in the back room (with shower) a couple of times. As we both know, a simply fantastic massage/hj combo ... and I have now seen her naked. But getting to the merchandise is still a challenge!!

altgourami
16-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Ia this the Yuki.Yoku who also works at 218 Chatswood - used to be Thursdays and now Saturdays?

AHLUNGOR
16-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Ia this the Yuki.Yoku who also works at 218 Chatswood - used to be Thursdays and now Saturdays?

Sorry mate, this is not the same Yuki, from what I know, she never works in Chatswood, she works in 288, 447, a shop in Greensquare and in Willoughby. So I think you are thinking about the wrong girl, you should just try her, you won't be disappointed, Top 5 massage and HJ in Sydney......haha

And nothing else though.

Cheer

abacab
16-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Sorry mate, this is not the same Yuki, from what I know, she never works in Chatswood, she works in 288, 447, a shop in Greensquare and in Willoughby. So I think you are thinking about the wrong girl, you should just try her, you won't be disappointed, Top 5 massage and HJ in Sydney......haha

And nothing else though.

Cheer

bro ahlungor is right - Yuki is superb for massage + hj. And I like the back room at 447 because it is large, private and has a separate bathroom with shower - pretty good for 5 or 10 bucks more than their crappy front rooms.

svkx
17-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Hi, do you know the details of the shop in Greensquare? Thank you

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Hi, do you know the details of the shop in
Greensquare? Thank you

Sorry mate, know nothing about this shop and Yuki cant tell me the address, hopeless English, best place to catch Yuki is still Sat at 288 or during the week at 447 but you need to ring ahead to book to make sure she is work

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
31-03-2012, 03:29 PM
I have not seen Yuki for more than 3 months, last time was in 2011 before Christmas and well, the past two and a half months I have been going to 741 exclusively.

But yesterday Vicky asked me if I would recommend Yuki to work for her and funny enough another brother asked me the same question, so I thought, why not, I should ask the lady directly and besides, I do miss her, well her magic hands to be exac!!.

So rang ahead to make a booking for 10.30am but Yuki is not there yet, a new girl Kitty (pretty ordinary!!) answered the phone and told me Yuki is running late, that's OK as I still have to get the car and drive there so anothe 20 min is perfect.

Sat in the waiting area and waited for like 5 min and Yuki arrived. Kitty already finished her first customer and there was another elderly dude waiting to go in next, busy morning!!

Yuki seems to have slim down and showing a pair of really thin and sexy legs as she was wearing the shortest skirt I have ever seen and you can see her black lace undie when she bends over just slightly. So fucking sexy.........WTF!!

Our session started and all the skills are still there, everything I liked about her, knee walking and pressing down on my bum and back, excellent!

I actually had a very tight muscle along the left side of my back and once I pointed that out to Yuki, she spends more time on it to smooth it out for me, very good indeed. After the leg/groin massage, she started the sensual part for me and as usual, I raised to be on my four, doggie style so that she can have unrestricted access to all parts of my lower body, oily, teaseful, ball scratching, riming, bum scratching, champagne cock twisting, single handed, two handed etc etc. just love it. I could just let her play on forever if not my hands and knees were getting tired, so I have to turned over and lay on my back to have a rest.............haha

overed $50 tip for clothes off, declined as usual and she only wants the $20 for the HJ, what can I say, didn't work for 40 times, not gonna work this time either, just lay there to let her finish me off slowly, I did take full advantage of the ultra short skirts and have a handful of her tight firm ass, would have much rather squeezing her tits instead but that wasn't allowed, so better than nothing I guess, well, what can I say, as far as HJ goes, I haven't tried anyone else who is better. So, it was a very happy ending and I think she really milked me dry............haha........

I could have gone to Cici @ 741 instead, she is half Yuki's age, has a beautiful body and will give me everything............sometimes I wonder why I keep cuming back to see Yuki......tough decision everytime to decide where to go and who to see, but it's a nice problem to have..........lol

Cheers

:miao::miao::miao:

ps. The Malaysian Brother Tommy or Thomas who has the 12pm appointment with Yuki right after me, how was your session? if you are reading this, please share yours too..........haha

Papasan
31-03-2012, 07:03 PM
I have been meaning to see Yuki for a while now after reading all the accolades that she receives from this forum. I decided to do it today....and yes, Ah Lungor, it was me that was after you! I am indifferent to how I feel after the massage. OK, here are the positives:

1. Yuki was looking very hot in her slinky dress with a nice set of legs on her
2. Her massage was very good and manage to ease the tension from my back
3. The HJ was performed with lots of eye contact and used all sorts of wanking techniques which made it very pleasurable

The negatives:

1. I rang and booked to see her for 1 hr. When I got there, I was told that I could only have 30m. WTF?? Piss poor management at this joint. In my opinion, 30m is too short - so I said what about 45m. She said OK which came to $50
2. The massage was very rushed...and in the end I looked at the clock and only got 30m worth of massage
3. Paid $20 for the HJ which made the 30m booking come to $70 which would have got me a a 60m nude massage at 501
4. Yuki does not allow much interaction and sits at the end of the table so you can't get access to her during the tug

Will I go back? NO. There are many good choices at the moment and one can do better for your $$

One ticked off my bucket list

slarty
31-03-2012, 10:29 PM
4. Yuki does not allow much interaction and sits at the end of the table so you can't get access to her during the tug

One ticked off my bucket list

Strange this should be mentioned. I also noticed this the one and only time so far I have seen Yuki. At the time I put it down to only booking 30 min and the fact it was in one of the smaller front rooms at 447 King.

Unfortunately I haven't yet been able to see Yuki again to try a longer massage.

AHLUNGOR
31-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Well well well if she allows us Asian guys to "access" her during the tug, half of my complaints on her would not be complaints any more, told you she likes cauc better!!

ScopionX
31-03-2012, 11:57 PM
look like i am no luck to meet this yuki coz i am chinese

AHLUNGOR
01-04-2012, 12:10 AM

No bro
You should still give her a try, assuming you can appreciate a great massage and wonderful HJ
Cheers

tpol
01-04-2012, 10:04 PM
so is she going to snow lotus?

Travelmate
01-04-2012, 10:23 PM

Why do you say that?
You can be a customer and go to visit her at Wattle Street.

AHLUNGOR
02-04-2012, 07:57 PM
For all those brothers who appreciate strong massage, Ada from 741 will be working Tuesday (starting tomorrow) at 288 Wattle Street and there are plenty of off street parking there, this is just for those brothers who complains about parking at 741. No such problem at Mina's shop......Haha

Cheers

abacab
02-04-2012, 11:06 PM
For all those brothers who appreciate strong massage, Ada from 741 will be working Tuesday (starting tomorrow) at 288 Wattle Street and there are plenty of off street parking there, this is just for those brothers who complains about parking at 741. No such problem at Mina's shop......Haha

Cheers

wow, what a scoop ahlungor bro - you certainly are well connected where MS are concerned! I might be able to try out Ada on Wattle st. Easier for me than George St and a little less ëxposed

tpol
02-04-2012, 11:35 PM
me too. i want to goto 741 more as there are ladies i want to try but the parking kills me and i am not going to pay at a station. i usually do not have alot of time and a few times i have driven around looking for parking around chinatown. at the end i end up at 501 or 532 and park right in front. i have tried broadway but it is too far to walk there and back.

kingwally
16-04-2012, 07:25 PM
I rang this place on Friday to book Yuki for 1030 Saturday.Got there earlier and waited till the girl opened up,a old guy beat me in there in about 3 seconds and then said he had had an appointment for 1030 for Yuki.Yuki turned up 10 minutes later and immediately the old guy went into a room,she followed,then Kitty(the girl who opened the door) said sorry Yuki booked and she offered herelf,because Yuki would be busy for an hour...I was really pissed off,but took Kitty for 30 minutes...she was OK but I really wanted the see what all the Yuki-fever was all about.I guess I will go to King Street sometime to see her.

tpol
16-04-2012, 10:13 PM
was that old guy ahlunggor?

abacab
16-04-2012, 10:39 PM
I don't believe bro ahlungor has been seeing Yuki recently. But I can certainly vouch for her skills

AHLUNGOR
17-04-2012, 09:42 AM
was that old guy ahlunggor?

I am a baby boomer but not quite an old guy yet, not until i am officially a pensioner,

But i think it will be very healthy for an old guy to visit massage parlour regularly, good for blood circulation.....haha

Cheers

lonely heart
17-04-2012, 02:27 PM
I assume this same yuki as the one in 447?? And standard extra 20 / 50��

kingwally
17-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Finally got to see her at 447 King street today.....very happy with the massage,the tug was pretty good but certainly not the best I have had...she stripped off everything etc and I had my fingers up her.I may to return one day but she is good but I feel a little over-rated.

abacab
18-04-2012, 12:19 AM
Kingwally bro, I also saw Yuki today at 447 and my review is similar to yours. Since she won't go beyond nude hj with playing with tits and pussy, her services are much more limited than other milfs around newtown like cici at 501

AHLUNGOR
05-12-2012, 11:03 PM
check out yuki

kickass
07-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Fark !!! I went to this place on the weekend, only to spot 2 of my mates standing outside a chinese restaurant nearby. Luckily, I quickly made up a story about having yum-cha at the fish markets and was now heading to Broadway to catch up with friends to see a movie. I had to walk a huge detour to avoid them and piss off. Scared the shit out of me. Luckily they called out to me before I had reached the shop otherwise they would have seen me go inside and ... fuck! I'd be buying beers for a loooooong time.

Mr Crash and Burn
07-12-2012, 10:48 AM
This Yuki also works at 337 Belmore Road Riverwood on a Friday for those bros in the area.

AHLUNGOR
07-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Fark !!! I went to this place on the weekend, only to spot 2 of my mates standing outside a chinese restaurant nearby. Luckily, I quickly made up a story about having yum-cha at the fish markets and was now heading to Broadway to catch up with friends to see a movie. I had to walk a huge detour to avoid them and piss off. Scared the shit out of me. Luckily they called out to me before I had reached the shop otherwise they would have seen me go inside and ... fuck! I'd be buying beers for a loooooong time.

They probably already had their fun and I think they were shitting in their pants that you didn't turn up three min earlier or you would have seen they cum out from the shop looking very very happy.

Mate, you just missed out on two friends both buying you beer for a very loooooooong time........lol

Haha, punting is such an adventure

Cheers

Irene638
07-12-2012, 11:58 AM
This Yuki also works at 337 Belmore Road Riverwood on a Friday for those bros in the area.

Hi Bro,

Is she using the same name? and what is the cost of 1 hour?

Thanks

Mr Crash and Burn
07-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Cost is the standard $50/hour.

I personally havent seen her but another girl who works at both places told me she was there on Fridays. Fridays between 5 and 9 are difficult for me to get away.

Travelmate
09-12-2012, 05:45 PM

I personally havent seen her but another girl who works at both places told me she was there on Fridays. Fridays between 5 and 9 are difficult for me to get away.

Thanks Mr C & B

I need to meet with her one day ...

AHLUNGOR
09-12-2012, 06:12 PM

Just to clarify that costing in 288 is $40/$50/$60 massage only

Cheers

Travelmate
09-12-2012, 06:30 PM

Cheers

Thanks AHLUNGOR. I guess $40/$50/$60 really does not matter if her technique is so nice and unbelieveable

Vin
09-12-2012, 07:29 PM
I saw Yuki yesterday at 288. I usually see her one or two times a month either at 288 or 447 King St. Even ventured out to Kogarah when she was there. I haven't got to Green Square yet and I guess Riverwood will need a visit too.

Her HJ Technique is great 10/10 for me and she is always happy and friendly.

Mr Crash and Burn
09-12-2012, 10:16 PM

Cheers

They might be your standards for places within 7kms of the GPO that you gravitate towards, but out in the Bronx with all us unemployed, the standard prices or 30 or 35/40/50 + tips

freshjive
02-01-2013, 08:47 PM
Bro..need som info on Yuki whereabouts on Friday. Someone mentioned before that she works at 447 King St Newtown every Friday. Is this still the case? I'm craving for Yuki fix but can only go during the week.

Travelmate
02-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Bro..need som info on Yuki whereabouts on Friday. Someone mentioned before that she works at 447 King St Newtown every Friday. Is this still the case? I'm craving for Yuki fix but can only go during the week.

This was long long time ago.

freshjive
02-01-2013, 09:07 PM
So bro Travelmate, do you know where she works on Friday now?

AHLUNGOR
03-01-2013, 12:22 AM
So bro Travelmate, do you know where she works on Friday now?

If you really really want to see Yuki, call her on Saturday @ 288 Wattle St 9571-9191.

You have time to make one phone call right ??

She works in Newtown, Green Square, Botany and Willougby during the week.

Cheers

:cool2:

Tex
08-01-2013, 01:55 PM
Hi Ahlungor
Do you know which shop in Willoughby Yuki works? Saw her once at 288 but now work Saturdays and can't make it any more

AHLUNGOR
08-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Hi Ahlungor
Do you know which shop in Willoughby Yuki works? Saw her once at 288 but now work Saturdays and can't make it any more

Hi Brother Tex,

You can catch Yuki at 447 King Street Newtown on Tuesday too.

Sorry, don't know the address at Willoughby, perhaps you can ask Yuki at 447 or just ring her at 288 on Saturday to get the address 9571-9191

Cheers

ps. she is definitely worth the chasing around ..............haha

:love:

Vin
30-01-2013, 09:25 PM
Yuki is still my number 1 choice for a good massage and HJ. I have chased her around and been to three different shops to experience her skills. I saw her last Sat at Wattle St and she told me she is now working at Drummoyne too. I don't think there are many shops over there so it shouldn't be hard to find. Yuki talks alot more with me now with her limited english and hand signals (which she can obviously use in many different ways) and told me that I have been seeing her for nearly two years now!! Gee time goes fast. It has been mentioned that she only nudes up for Caucasian customers but in the last year or so she nudes up for me when I get the urge for a bit more visual stimulation to add to the overall package and I am Asian. Over a years investment but I think it was definately worth it. Not sure if she still refuses for Chinese Bros but keep persisting I say as it makes the experience alot better. My latest update on her roster is;

Sat - 288 Wattle
Sun - 160 Railway Pde Kogarah
Mon - Not sure yet
Tue - 447 King St
Wed - Day of
Thur - Used to be Kogarah but at the moment not sure maybe Willoughby or Green Square
Fri - Drummoyne

Pinkbits
30-01-2013, 10:21 PM
Look like she works in a few places. Try calling first.

aus88
31-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Fri - Drummoyne

Hi Bro, can you give details of Drummoyne please? This place will be convenient for me. Many thanks in advance.
Cheers

slarty
31-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Vin,

Thanks for the info. This lady always seems to be where I'm not, but I have seen her the one time a couple of years ago. The updated info on where she works will help me make a booking.

Tex
01-02-2013, 07:50 PM
I reckon Yuki is getting more and more horny. Got a real shock recently when things were heating up and getting close even got a few bareback strokes inside her before we both realized what was happening and pulled back. Might take a condom with me next time and see where we get to.
When I asked about her other shops she seemed surprised that I mentioned Willoughby and said she didn't work there. Agree with other comments that she goes a lot further with white guys for some reason.

Vin
08-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Went and saw Yuki today for a guaranteed pleasurable 45 mins. Still haven't found a ML with the same HJ skills.

tpol
09-06-2013, 01:56 AM
Vin buddy, you missed out on Leng then.

AHLUNGOR
09-06-2013, 02:03 AM
Went and saw Yuki today for a guaranteed pleasurable 45 mins. Still haven't found a ML with the same HJ skills.

Mimi @ Stanmore

Lisa @ QVB

Cheers

lonely heart
09-06-2013, 11:12 AM
Any idea where she work today??

Vin
09-06-2013, 12:28 PM
She told me yesterday Sunday is her day off work.

IamSam
09-06-2013, 01:15 PM
She told me yesterday Sunday is her day off work.

she probably going to church then home for a sunday roast ;)

Vin
30-09-2013, 04:41 PM

I found another ML at this place with great HJ skills. Tues is worth a visit to see Fiona who is a cute older ML with a good body and great big nipples. She has a good nature in the room and has nice soft hands. Yuki even asked me last time what I thought of her so I guess there may be some training or suggestions from Yuki to Fiona. I told Yuki she was very good right up there with the Queen of HJ's herself.

Travelmate
30-09-2013, 04:51 PM
I found another ML at this place with great HJ skills. Tues is worth a visit to see Fiona who is a cute older ML with a good body and great big nipples. She has a good nature in the room and has nice soft hands. Yuki even asked me last time what I thought of her so I guess there may be some training or suggestions from Yuki to Fiona. I told Yuki she was very good right up there with the Queen of HJ's herself.

Is Fiona the tall famous one original from Chatswood North Shore?

brotherfrancisofassisi
30-09-2013, 05:12 PM
Whats 288 wattle like today? And anyone know where yuki is today and coming days? I have tried a number of the recommended "good" massagers but I have yet to try yuki afaik

slarty
30-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Yuki works at Kogarah 160a railway parade on Thursdays at the moment. I believe she also still works at Wattle St on Saturdays.