PDA

View Full Version : Other Angela @ Sweetgirl - Sex maniac

dwn4it
21-05-2012, 09:32 PM
PUNTATHALON 2 – THE REBIRTH
PUNTER – dwn4it
CALLGIRL #1 – Angela
AGENCY – www.sweetgirl.com (http://www.sweetgirl.com).au

This was a great start to my Puntathalon. Angela, a young Chinese girl who, as the website says, is just hungry for sex! Standing at 5’3, I would say she has a 6-6.5 body size with nice perky b+ breast. The only fault she had been her crooked teeth which were really noticeable when she smiled.

Angela was a bit of everything. GFE, PSE… what made the session so enjoyable was her thirst for sex. You can feel that she enjoys it as much as you do!

DSDFK and a very solid BBBJ. I didn’t have to correct her as she kept it spontaneous by changing speeds, tensions and sucking my manhood like a lollypop sucker should.

On with the DOM and her vagina felt so good as I entered her. Firm and just tight enough to really get you pumping away at a sweet 18yo vagina. Like I said before, you really enjoy it when the girl gives it 100%.

Even when we finished she wanted to go again but I was truly done after 40mins of pussy pumping.

I recommend Angela as a must see if you can look pass her crooked teeth which I really didn’t take notice for the rest of the time with her!

cisco
22-05-2012, 12:04 AM
Teeth is not a problem for as long as she is sex maniac......nice girl to try

shamrock
22-05-2012, 12:34 AM
too bad shes got period already..

cisco
22-05-2012, 02:07 AM
PUNTATHALON 2 – THE REBIRTH
PUNTER – dwn4it
CALLGIRL #1 – Angela
AGENCY – www.sweetgirl.com (http://www.sweetgirl.com)

This was a great start to my Puntathalon. Angela, a young Chinese girl who, as the website says, is just hungry for sex! Standing at 5’3, I would say she has a 6-6.5 body size with nice perky b+ breast. The only fault she had been her crooked teeth which were really noticeable when she smiled.

Angela was a bit of everything. GFE, PSE… what made the session so enjoyable was her thirst for sex. You can feel that she enjoys it as much as you do!

DSDFK and a very solid BBBJ. I didn’t have to correct her as she kept it spontaneous by changing speeds, tensions and sucking my manhood like a lollypop sucker should.

On with the DOM and her vagina felt so good as I entered her. Firm and just tight enough to really get you pumping away at a sweet 18yo vagina. Like I said before, you really enjoy it when the girl gives it 100%.

Even when we finished she wanted to go again but I was truly done after 40mins of pussy pumping.

I recommend Angela as a must see if you can look pass her crooked teeth which I really didn’t take notice for the rest of the time with her!

bro what do you to get to the girl ,cause i opened the link it was occuring other website advertisement there?
so sorry to ask this kind of question..
thanx bro

Travelmate
22-05-2012, 08:16 AM
puntathalon 2 – the rebirth
punter – dwn4it
callgirl #1 – angela
agency – www.sweetgirl.com (http://www.sweetgirl.com)

this was a great start to my puntathalon. Angela, a young chinese girl who, as the website says, is just hungry for sex! Standing at 5’3, i would say she has a 6-6.5 body size with nice perky b+ breast. The only fault she had been her crooked teeth which were really noticeable when she smiled.

Angela was a bit of everything. Gfe, pse… what made the session so enjoyable was her thirst for sex. You can feel that she enjoys it as much as you do!

Dsdfk and a very solid bbbj. I didn’t have to correct her as she kept it spontaneous by changing speeds, tensions and sucking my manhood like a lollypop sucker should.

On with the dom and her vagina felt so good as i entered her. Firm and just tight enough to really get you pumping away at a sweet 18yo vagina. Like i said before, you really enjoy it when the girl gives it 100%.

Even when we finished she wanted to go again but i was truly done after 40mins of pussy pumping.

I recommend angela as a must see if you can look pass her crooked teeth which i really didn’t take notice for the rest of the time with her!

This post is created at 8:32pm.

This is the same post as selina from sweetgirl posting by the same person 2 minutes later at 8:34pm.

WHY WHY WHY

Why why why!?!??!?!

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2012, 09:19 AM
This post is created at 8:32pm.

This is the same post as selina from sweetgirl posting by the same person 2 minutes later at 8:34pm.

WHY WHY WHY

Why why why!?!??!?!

Hi brother Mate,

Great spoting and excellent detective works, you had beat me to it, i thought too much of a coincident when two WL both have crooked teeth.

Travelmate is now also the forums CSI expert......lol

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
22-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Ha Ha!

Travelmate and Ahlungor like Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson.

AHLUNGOR
22-05-2012, 11:49 AM
Ha Ha!

Travelmate and Ahlungor like Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson.

My time will be much better spent on examining WL/ML's big breast to verify if they are au naturalle??

Really, who the fuck care if the post are genuine or not, as long as they are entertaining., i think most brothers can tell the diffrrences, its their own choice who and what to believe and what info can be trusted.

For me its simple, tell it as it is and always tell the truth (IMHO of course), and take everything light hearted.....haha......afterall, browing, posting the forum and the actual punting are all for a bit of fun in a stressful day, if you are not entertained then you should do something differently......lol

My usual 2 cents

Cheers

dwn4it
22-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Sorry guys. I tried to be the best syd99 member. Fixed the issue now. Posted new thread for Selina. Just have to stop the first thread I did for her now

Travelmate
23-05-2012, 02:09 AM
Thanks dwn4it brother

wssky
23-05-2012, 02:58 AM
dwn4it,

could i ask what kind of girl is your cup of tea? you prefer good service only or good face & body look? OR BOTH?

i just don't want get misleading info from your report man. from my experience it doesn't match man!

dwn4it
23-05-2012, 07:55 AM
dwn4it,

could i ask what kind of girl is your cup of tea? you prefer good service only or good face & body look? OR BOTH?

i just don't want get misleading info from your report man. from my experience it doesn't match man!

I got to say I tend to book a girl that provides great service. Don't get me wrong, I'm also picking with looks as well. In terms of body, I prefer slim short girls.