PDA

View Full Version : General talk coronavirus

Pages : [1] 2

ococpunt
28-01-2020, 11:00 PM
Anyone concerned with contacting this? I believe most girls at shops travel at this time of the year, and with all the DFK and etc, I am a bit hesitant about going at this time, any thoughts?

Massaddict
28-01-2020, 11:05 PM
Exactly- I thought exactly the same thing.
It is a concern.

M.A.

Coogee01
28-01-2020, 11:52 PM
Probably got a few other things to worry about with this business

Homebrew
29-01-2020, 06:40 AM
yes i think if you knew a particular girl had been home lately i would be hesitant, to visit or have contact with her or the shop.

yobbo87
29-01-2020, 08:51 AM
One of my fav Chinese girls hasn't been rostered on for a week. Maybe she went back home for Chinese NY? Hope she ain't sick with the WuFlu. I'll be avoiding that shop for another 2 weeks to be sure.

Kowabunga
29-01-2020, 11:35 AM
I've noticed shops asking girls to quarantine themselves for 14 days. It's written in Mandarin.
So ... appears to be considered.
No Health Alerts in QLD on this yet ... but there is one for measles.

Brissypunter
29-01-2020, 03:34 PM
That’s the trouble most gone home for Chinese New Year then when they come back who knows what they got !! Glad I’m not into Chinese girls at all for many reasons

HST
29-01-2020, 03:53 PM
I was wondering when someone was going to post about this... I wonder how other girls feel about working in the same shop with a Chinese girl who has been home for Chinese New Year and returned to the shop...

ococpunt
29-01-2020, 10:07 PM
The strange thing is why you all think only Chinese can catch it? crowded airports or restaurants? Chinese customer who just left before you?

And how many overseas student who works as MLs is willing to go without work for 14days and continue to pay uni fees and rent, hmm.... this is not STDs, a dom is not enough for protection, if you in same room as infected, you will get it

FishingMan
29-01-2020, 10:18 PM
First case on Gold Coast -
Overall coronovirus
25% hospitalisation rate
5% death rate
Debate still whether those infected but before symptoms show can infect others
It’s a worrying time - I think I will go without for a few weeks

reddoor
29-01-2020, 10:46 PM
Could b a new angle for shop promo, "certified corona free girls".

Kowabunga
29-01-2020, 11:11 PM
"VB Only" girls ...

Kowabunga
29-01-2020, 11:13 PM
Overall coronovirus
25% hospitalisation rate
5% death rate
Link to details.
https://www.sbs.com.au/news/seventh-australian-coronavirus-case-confirmed-as-government-health-advice-ramped-up

bjsearcher
30-01-2020, 12:07 AM
Overall coronovirus
25% hospitalisation rate
5% death rate

Where did you get these Stats from?

More like 2. 2% Mortality Rate (132)

6055 cases out of 1.4 Billion people in China.

SARS and the last influenza in 2019 were worse.

Kowabunga
30-01-2020, 07:02 AM
Some good news out of Australia.
https://trib.al/RrPuQGq

ukeharro
30-01-2020, 09:55 AM
https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-outbreak-australians-to-be-airlifted-from-wuhan/21b5ae60-a35b-4d26-a902-dc27f8c7bec3?ocid=Social-9News

Confirmed case in Gold Coast from 9News

Kowabunga
30-01-2020, 12:44 PM
Queensland Health link.
http://conditions.health.qld.gov.au/HealthCondition/condition/14/217/838/novel-coronavirus

Tavs
30-01-2020, 04:25 PM
The amount of guys who seek bareback services of any kind now worried about catching something.

rockbreaker
30-01-2020, 04:38 PM
The amount of guys who seek bareback services of any kind now worried about catching something.

So spot on and how ironic that is! Best comment by far!

lazcuba77
04-02-2020, 01:37 PM
Whent to Banyo massage next to the train station, have a wonderful deep tissue with back walking included, totally amazing, she was really nice ,lot of tt,only downside is she ask for the money first,cause she didn't know me,now I'm going to be fucking scare for the next to weeks lol,that's happens when u think with the little head 😂😂😂 fuck the Coronavirus

brownwallaby
04-02-2020, 01:43 PM
Various girls from various shops in Bris and Syd told me business had been slow, must be caused by a combination of post Xmas financial depression and virus scare. This has enabled me to get some incredible value from the sessions

lazcuba77
04-02-2020, 02:09 PM
I have a friend in a sushi place ,she told me a lot of hers friends are not allowed to comeback to oz cause the Coronavirus crisis

muni7ad
09-02-2020, 12:15 PM
Some Sydney places are putting up noticed on website that any girl from China is being quarantined for weeks. Either being good practice or to reassure a downturn who knows...

midnightau
11-02-2020, 05:20 PM
Apparently, Hand Sanitiser is flying off the shop shelves. Not sure that will help combat the virus.

gpeck80
27-02-2020, 04:29 PM
I've noticed shops asking girls to quarantine themselves for 14 days. It's written in Mandarin.
So ... appears to be considered.
No Health Alerts in QLD on this yet ... but there is one for measles.

Unfortunately the incubation period is much longer. Its at least 29 days. And thats assuming its THAT strain, a different strain could be even longer.

Ace01
29-02-2020, 01:01 AM
kill rate is 2% at this point (so 20x worse than common flu)- so all you can do is practice good hygiene - so alcohol is probably not a bad idea, and so is keeping you body in tip top shape to fight it if it comes to that... so punting is higher risk activity only if the other person is infected - that's no 2 way about it

ococpunt
29-02-2020, 01:48 PM
kill rate is 2% at this point (so 20x worse than common flu)- so all you can do is practice good hygiene - so alcohol is probably not a bad idea, and so is keeping you body in tip top shape to fight it if it comes to that... so punting is higher risk activity only if the other person is infected - that's no 2 way about it

or if the other person's previous customer is infected, or the pervious customer's previous ML and the list goes on, not safe practice if you are just looking for some fun

popeye96
29-02-2020, 03:30 PM
What you fail to mention about the mortality rate is that a very very high percentage of deaths were in either the elderly, people with pre disposed medical conditions or in areas where there is sub par medical facilities. In other words, if you are that worried, quarantine yourself at home until a vaccine is found.

iamking
01-03-2020, 08:01 PM
We're all gonna get it. In South Korea most of their positives came from one old infected woman going to a church and passing it on. So one old white man could infect your ML with the 2 or 3 pineapples and she unwittingly passes it in to her clients and her coworkers. Can't wait to see this in the Courier Mail

Kowabunga
03-03-2020, 10:13 AM
... double posted ...

Kowabunga
03-03-2020, 10:14 AM
Apparently no close contact. No shaking hands even. Just a pat on the back.
How can you have a massage like that?

APL
03-03-2020, 10:42 AM
Apparently no close contact. No shaking hands even. Just a pat on the back.
How can you have a massage like that?

LOL Very easily theres a few around that offer that service

ukeharro
03-03-2020, 12:03 PM
https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/chinese-national-living-in-inner-brisbane-diagnosed-with-coronavirus-c-726781

7 News update of a new case found in inner-city suburb of Toowong

Brissyguy
12-03-2020, 02:05 PM
so sill have time for a few visits before it stops because risk

Fears coronavirus patient, 22, exposed HUNDREDS of revellers to COVID-19 after he partied at one of Australia's most popular nightclubs while infected – as cases continue to climb.

A man with coronavirus may have exposed hundreds of revellers to the deadly disease after partying at one of Queensland's most popular nightclubs.

The 22-year-old man, who attends the University of Queensland, was at Friday's Riverside in Brisbane's CBD on Saturday night.

He was confirmed as having the virus on Tuesday, after recently returning from Italy - Europe's COVID-19 epicentre.

The man partied at the popular venue between 5pm and 9pm.

ococpunt
12-03-2020, 04:46 PM
I was gonna go for a punt today, but I thought about this and decided to pass

time to save some $$$ and pay off my mortgage I guess :D

insane593
12-03-2020, 05:14 PM
It's unfortunate, Even if someone gets the virus, massage Shop would be the last place he would mention to the doctors / media,

brownwallaby
12-03-2020, 05:24 PM
On the other hand if an ML gets infected she'll have to let the health authorities know which clients have visited her

reddoor
12-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Imagine whats gonna happen to shops if word gets around that some girls from a particular shop have tested pos. Some r already advertising that their staff havent been OS which now means SFA.

insane593
12-03-2020, 06:09 PM
May be, Staff haven't been OS, What about the Night club, Now they have to update their advertisement that their staff haven't been to the night club, Specially last Saturday.

Ace01
12-03-2020, 06:23 PM
if they suspect you are not telling the truth (in trying to work out where you pick it up), all they have to is pick up your mobile phone cell data and you are stuffed

brownwallaby
13-03-2020, 09:57 PM
1 in 4 will get infected
https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/national/queensland/eight-new-queensland-coronavirus-cases-prediction-of-a-million-more-20200313-p549ue.html

tab123
13-03-2020, 11:28 PM
That's massive. Have people actually stop visiting massage shops yet?

Kowabunga
13-03-2020, 11:33 PM
That's massive. Have people actually stop visiting massage shops yet?
I think guys will be thinking about it. Certainly the virus will go though the community and if you're vulnerable then best to lie low to avoid but in the interim the knowledge that all sources of contact are followed up is a concern.
Once things warm up in Brisbane I'd think the close contact with MLs will be a high chance of transmission.

Kowabunga
13-03-2020, 11:42 PM
Once it becomes more common place, the source of transmission will not be followed up and things can proceed again. Predictions are that up to 1 in 4 will get this and the immune vulnerable will be worst affected.
I think for up to a month ML shops will slow till we can gauge how things are shaping up then back into it knowing there are risks for the vulnerable.
The vulnerable are best to take more care.

Kowabunga
14-03-2020, 07:56 PM
Just saying ... Ok.
This is unprecedented ... so we all need to consider what we do from here.

Batting100
15-03-2020, 12:54 AM
Just saying ... Ok.
This is unprecedented ... so we all need to consider what we do from here.

I heard from a very popular shop that Friday was basically dead....I think it’s starting to freak people out

jimmyp
15-03-2020, 10:38 AM
I'm officially out.

There are risks you can see, and risks you cannot see (and let's be honest, there has always been plenty of unseen risks in these shops) but things like watching team sports where they elbow bump during a celebration to minimise contact means there is a reason to minimise contact.

AboveBoard
15-03-2020, 11:00 AM
Safety tip for anyone that does go. Buy a slouch hat from K-Mart or similar for $5. cut out just the top bit (crown) and use it as a protector for your face in the table hole. It could save your bacon.

Tavs
15-03-2020, 12:28 PM
I noticed some shops posting ads this morning like Garden Massage at Salisbury stating they are now shut for renovations or relocations.

tab123
15-03-2020, 12:51 PM
Yeah i wonder if the girls are being cautious about this and choose not to work during this period too. Surely this will worry them as well.

Kowabunga
15-03-2020, 01:46 PM
I went today. Couldn't resist a nice ML I've recently just connected with. But am thinking to sit out now just for a bit till things settle.

punterstart
15-03-2020, 05:27 PM
stay at home if you are scared of it otherwise just go and have fun:cool2: imo I think its better to not going at this time as we have to spend time in a close environment with ML. High risk to contract virus!!!

WhyDidIWait
15-03-2020, 05:41 PM
I went to a southside shop the other day. The ml had a few sniffles. Not going to lie...it had me worried and couldn't wait to get out of there 😑

cekret
15-03-2020, 10:38 PM
I'm officially out.

There are risks you can see, and risks you cannot see (and let's be honest, there has always been plenty of unseen risks in these shops) but things like watching team sports where they elbow bump during a celebration to minimise contact means there is a reason to minimise contact.

Yea I'm out too! In fact I've not been punting since the end of Sep last year, but get this.

I used to visit AS and was a regular with a young Chinese girl. We got on like a house on fire but twice she told me she had to return home to China and both times she was gone.

I recently checked their web site and found she had returned and on their roster. Now I know she is bull shitting and maybe travelling around Aus working at different brothels, but what if was telling the truth and did go home and just returned right in the middle of this pandemic?

That magic sentence "what if"

I'm out too!

boringdays
16-03-2020, 12:55 AM
Yea I'm out too! In fact I've not been punting since the end of Sep last year, but get this.

I used to visit AS and was a regular with a young Chinese girl. We got on like a house on fire but twice she told me she had to return home to China and both times she was gone.

I recently checked their web site and found she had returned and on their roster. Now I know she is bull shitting and maybe travelling around Aus working at different brothels, but what if was telling the truth and did go home and just returned right in the middle of this pandemic?

That magic sentence "what if"

I'm out too!
Can you give me her name I’m happy to see her. 🤣

cekret
16-03-2020, 08:46 AM
Can you give me her name I’m happy to see her. 🤣

I can't PM you, not enough posts yet but you can go to their web site and read their profiles and you should be able to put one and one together

Kowabunga
16-03-2020, 08:21 PM
Amsterdam Red Light district has been closed down.

boringdays
16-03-2020, 08:56 PM
https://apple.news/AkVBovaDWR72BbuxcatzMDg
Wonder if true

gpeck80
17-03-2020, 06:01 AM
What you fail to mention about the mortality rate is that a very very high percentage of deaths were in either the elderly, people with pre disposed medical conditions or in areas where there is sub par medical facilities. In other words, if you are that worried, quarantine yourself at home until a vaccine is found.

OUTSIDE OF CHINA, the average age of victims is 45 years old. More than two thirds of them are MEN.

gpeck80
17-03-2020, 06:13 AM

The kill rate outside of china is more like 4-5%, but the reality is, its worse than that. You see, that stat you mention (2%) originates from medical workers TREATING PATIENTS. How else would the govt know otherwise? Since one can logically conclude the chance of surviving it is HIGHER if you are BEING TREATED BY HEALTH PROFESSIONALS who are recording such stats, adding to that the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of people if not millions now that have it, but are NOT BEING TREATED, we can assume it has to be higher than 2%. I'm guessing the real number is probably 5-6%. If everyone in Australia gets it, that means it will kill 500,000 Australians.

Thats assuming that we do our usual wanky aussie she'll be right attitude and theres no vaccine .. or one not fast enough.

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
17-03-2020, 08:15 AM
The kill rate outside of china is more like 4-5%, but the reality is, its worse than that. You see, that stat you mention (2%) originates from medical workers TREATING PATIENTS. How else would the govt know otherwise? Since one can logically conclude the chance of surviving it is HIGHER if you are BEING TREATED BY HEALTH PROFESSIONALS who are recording such stats, adding to that the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of people if not millions now that have it, but are NOT BEING TREATED, we can assume it has to be higher than 2%. I'm guessing the real number is probably 5-6%. If everyone in Australia gets it, that means it will kill 500,000 Australians.

Thats assuming that we do our usual wanky aussie she'll be right attitude and theres no vaccine .. or one not fast enough.

Im not sure from your post, but do you think we should panic?

kamas
17-03-2020, 12:27 PM
We should all panic and buy lots of toilet paper.

Ace01
17-03-2020, 12:50 PM
kill rate is probably lower than a lot of official statistics if you subscribe to the following:
1) as there are many people who only have mild symptoms and never presented to be tested for cov19 - so there's more people have it or had it but not known about it;

2) generally people who became severely ill will be admitted to hospital- whether treated or not - death from Cov19 will generally be accurately recorded;

Therefore actual kill rate will generally be lower - obviously this assumes accurate records have been kept for the dead and for political purpose they have not been under reported.

From a personal level, all one can do is to keep your body well/fit and avoid most likely places for infection

RottenLittlePunt
17-03-2020, 11:46 PM
You just have to laugh at what some people consider to be logical thinking.

yobbo87
17-03-2020, 11:53 PM
Death rate for under 40s is < 0.2% (and those have pre-existing conditions), so I'm not too worried personally.

Tavs
18-03-2020, 12:34 AM
kill rate is probably lower than a lot of official statistics if you subscribe to the following:
1) as there are many people who only have mild symptoms and never presented to be tested for cov19 - so there's more people have it or had it but not known about it;

2) generally people who became severely ill will be admitted to hospital- whether treated or not - death from Cov19 will generally be accurately recorded;

Therefore actual kill rate will generally be lower - obviously this assumes accurate records have been kept for the dead and for political purpose they have not been under reported.

From a personal level, all one can do is to keep your body well/fit and avoid most likely places for infection

Lots of people likely dismiss as cold/flu. I had earlier in week symptoms that could be cold, flu or corona but couldn’t be bothered seeing a doctor. Plenty at work had similar and likewise dismissed as a cold. Perhaps right there are another 20 cases...

jimmyp
18-03-2020, 02:51 PM
I'm seeing more and more face masks being worn around Brisbane.

Even the girls at the strip club I was at last night was wearing them.

Now have to shout out "show us ya face!"

That's the best I've got, sorry.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Ace01
18-03-2020, 03:29 PM
strip girls wearing face mask ? yet all other orifices are bear for all the little Cov19 to go in - you either dont go to work - otherwise face masks are not going to help much.

reddoor
18-03-2020, 03:32 PM
I'm seeing more and more face masks being worn around Brisbane.

Even the girls at the strip club I was at last night was wearing them.

Now have to shout out "show us ya face!"

That's the best I've got, sorry.

Haha, Now u know what it's like in a Muslim strip club.

jimmyp
18-03-2020, 06:01 PM
Just heard on radio that two week isolation is still the standard for people testing positive, but can still be in faecal matter for a further two weeks.

Happy punting!

Lickalot
18-03-2020, 06:34 PM
Bugger, my guess is he will get busted
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/husband-catches-coronavirus-on-secret-trip-to-italy-with-mistress-and-quarantined-wife-has-no-idea/news-story/9a19c3adef4193383f12d221155b7105

blake_ly
18-03-2020, 06:56 PM
My info based on readings of the news which is not always accurate:

Fatality rate inside China is around 2.4% while outside of is around 3.4%, more males than females, and alot more over 49 than under. Smokers tend to get it alot worse (higher chance of pneumonia etc).
Most commonly passed through touching of surfaces contaminated, wood/stainless steel much more dangerous, wash your hands frequently will definitely lower your chances, wear a mask just in case.

I'm out of punting until further notice as i'm in a high risk segment..

Hammered
18-03-2020, 07:08 PM
Lifestyle factors will play a huge role in death rates. Smoking, obesity, high blood pressure and age are the big 4. Males will tend to get infected at a greater rate because, well, we tend to be the ones who go to work and go out and do shit.

If you’re older than 55, are fat, smoke and have high blood pressure, I suggest you stay away from people and populated places.

Carpe Diem
18-03-2020, 09:30 PM
For those still punting, dfk should be strictly off limits.

popeye96
18-03-2020, 10:57 PM
Lifestyle factors will play a huge role in death rates. Smoking, obesity, high blood pressure and age are the big 4. Males will tend to get infected at a greater rate because, well, we tend to be the ones who go to work and go out and do shit.

If you’re older than 55, are fat, smoke and have high blood pressure, I suggest you stay away from people and populated places.

You still living in the 80's or something? So women don't go to work or socialise these days? Maybe males tend to not take as many precautions and maybe are more careless in our habits. And not sure about your "big 4" either. I would have thought people with low immune systems, such as those fighting cancer and any number of other chronic medical conditions, would be at a much greater risk of becoming seriously ill or dying. There is also the Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander population that already have a much higher rate of chronic illness. Yes, those you mentioned are at risk, but certainly not the big 4.

Hammered
19-03-2020, 06:28 AM
You still living in the 80's or something? So women don't go to work or socialise these days? Maybe males tend to not take as many precautions and maybe are more careless in our habits. And not sure about your "big 4" either. I would have thought people with low immune systems, such as those fighting cancer and any number of other chronic medical conditions, would be at a much greater risk of becoming seriously ill or dying. There is also the Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander population that already have a much higher rate of chronic illness. Yes, those you mentioned are at risk, but certainly not the big 4.

So, in Italy where the death rate is rising faster than your PC driven outrage, how many A/TSI people are there? Chronic illness is most often the result of lifestyle factors.

popeye96
19-03-2020, 05:41 PM
So, in Italy where the death rate is rising faster than your PC driven outrage, how many A/TSI people are there? Chronic illness is most often the result of lifestyle factors.

Yes, lifestyle factors do contribute to chronic illness, but just because you smoke, and are overweight etc, doesn't mean you suffer from a chronic illness, so you are not necessarily in the at risk of dying category. Chronic means you've been fighting whatever illness for a long time, so your immune system is low, which is what puts you at risk the most from the virus.

Brissypunter
19-03-2020, 06:41 PM
Got more chance of getting a StI in a massage place than this corona virus is rather be in a massage shop with few girls than walking up or down the mall

HST
19-03-2020, 08:07 PM
There's an ad on Locanto for a shop at Southport offering "Five new virus free girls" haha

yobbo87
20-03-2020, 02:36 AM
Got more chance of getting a StI in a massage place than this corona virus is rather be in a massage shop with few girls than walking up or down the mall

You may be less likely to catch something now that punter traffic is down

Kowabunga
20-03-2020, 01:32 PM
Heard a rumour that some shops will start doing a special nuru service using hand sanitizer.
That'll stop the virus in it's tracks.

reddoor
20-03-2020, 01:57 PM
Heard a rumour that some shops will start doing a special nuru service using hand sanitizer.
That'll stop the virus in it's tracks.
At at least 6o% alcohol to do any good i dont think i'll b engaging in that. Had that on my balls before by mistake and never again haha.

Brissypunter
20-03-2020, 02:44 PM
Vodka sponge bath be better lol

reddoor
20-03-2020, 03:15 PM
Vodka sponge bath be better lol
Be one expensive wipe down bro plus a lot of pissed mls have a sip on the side haha

Brissypunter
20-03-2020, 03:43 PM
Ummm I’ve found pissed Mls are the best lol

reddoor
20-03-2020, 03:53 PM
Ummm I’ve found pissed Mls are the best lol
They'd wanna b after spending a fortune on cocktails and oysters. Have to stick in house sessions now, back to wine and pizza haha.

HST
20-03-2020, 03:56 PM
They'd wanna b after spending a fortune on cocktails and oysters. Have to stick in house sessions now, back to wine and pizza haha.
Most of them spend like drunken sailors, can always earn more tomorrow they're probably thinking. Maybe not at the moment though...

Brissypunter
20-03-2020, 04:37 PM
My plan for weekend 🤣🤣😜

reddoor
20-03-2020, 04:53 PM
My plan for weekend 🤣🤣😜
What, get drunk, spend a lot or b a sailor?

Brissypunter
20-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Drunk girl eat drink sex sex sex

ococpunt
21-03-2020, 05:30 PM
1000 cases and probably a couple hundred undiagnosed, this will probably go on for 6months with the way our government is responding

Kowabunga
21-03-2020, 05:36 PM
Best scenario is that it does go for 6 months at a lower infection rate and critical hospitalization rate that our medical infrastructure can handle.
If it spreads too fast, patients will miss out on the care they need ... and death rates will be higher.
The overall numbers that are infected will be much the same (anticipate slightly lower) so we'll mostly all get it.
If your tested positive, you currently need to declare all the places you've been ... back a number of days.

leon_001
21-03-2020, 07:19 PM
I don't see anything the govt has done to achieve a lower infection rate relative to other countries.

Every time they announce something it is in reaction to the new figures. They have known what the curve would look like since Jan.

Good luck out there.

Best scenario is that it does go for 6 months at a lower infection rate and critical hospitalization rate that our medical infrastructure can handle.
If it spreads too fast, patients will miss out on the care they need ... and death rates will be higher.
The overall numbers that are infected will be much the same (anticipate slightly lower) so we'll mostly all get it.
If your tested positive, you currently need to declare all the places you've been ... back a number of days.

jimmyp
22-03-2020, 07:04 PM
I'm guessing our favourite shops won't be classified by the government as "essential services" and will be closing this week??

Kowabunga
22-03-2020, 07:48 PM
I'm guessing our favourite shops won't be classified by the government as "essential services" and will be closing this week??

We don't know yet ... but anticipate that there will be a closure. Other states have announced it already.
Not sure how long ... but anticipate it will be in the vicinity 2 weeks.
If it goes ahead it is a good move.

reddoor
22-03-2020, 07:55 PM
We don't know yet ... but anticipate that there will be a closure. Other states have announced it already.
Girls will prob still c their fav customers if shops shut. They r very resourceful people, im sure they will work out alternate arrangements.

Kowabunga
22-03-2020, 08:08 PM
Girls will prob still c their fav customers if shops shut. They r very resourceful people, im sure they will work out alternate arrangements.
I look forward to that. And also a reminder why in this extraordinary situation we are not looking to seek lower prices.
Everyone is affected by this.
The thing to note is that if you are tested a positive, you need to say who you've had contact with, and those people will need to say who they've been with.

Look after each other ... ok.

popeye96
22-03-2020, 08:11 PM

I think you will find it will be more in the vicinity of 2 to 6 months, not 2 weeks. At least that is what the Government is hinting at.

Kowabunga
22-03-2020, 08:24 PM
I think you will find it will be more in the vicinity of 2 to 6 months, not 2 weeks. At least that is what the Government is hinting at.
In don't think so. Google an article on "The hammer and the dance.
https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-the-hammer-and-the-dance-be9337092b56

Basically it says "go hard" for a short period (say longer than people getting infected then recovering)
Once you add recovered people in the mix that also slows the transmission rate.
It's all about slowing the transmission rate.
For MLs ... a controversial thing to say ... but ... the sooner they are "recovered" and confirmed negative the better.
Although it's known that patients can confirm as negative but the virus is still present in there faeces.
Most of us will still get this virus. It's just slowing the contagion so that the medical infrastructure can provide the care needed without some missing out.

Kowabunga
22-03-2020, 08:42 PM
Consider your favorite shops during this time.
It is very concerning to shop owners and MLs.
So tread lightly.

popeye96
22-03-2020, 08:48 PM
In don't think so. Google an article on "The hammer and the dance.
https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-the-hammer-and-the-dance-be9337092b56

Basically it says "go hard" for a short period (say longer than people getting infected then recovering)
Once you add recovered people in the mix that also slows the transmission rate.
It's all about slowing the transmission rate.
For MLs ... a controversial thing to say ... but ... the sooner they are "recovered" and confirmed negative the better.
Although it's known that patients can confirm as negative but the virus is still present in there faeces.
Most of us will still get this virus. It's just slowing the contagion so that the medical infrastructure can provide the care needed without some missing out.

Except as far as I know, there is no data to suggest that once you have the virus and recover, you are immune. Nothing to stop people from getting it a second time. The only way to completely get rid of it is to keep people in isolation until there are zero cases remaining, otherwise we could end up back at square one. The biggest hope at the moment is for a cure or vaccine.

I doubt the Government would pump out nearly $200 billion in stimulus if it was only a matter of locking down the country for 2 weeks.

ecchi.gaijin
22-03-2020, 09:54 PM
There have been reports of people being re-infected, with some dying the second time being infected

HST
22-03-2020, 10:45 PM
Some would say that massage shops fall into the "essential business" category

Carpe Diem
22-03-2020, 10:57 PM
There have been reports of people being re-infected, with some dying the second time being infected

Much is not known about the virus, but the test is not perfectly sensitive and specific, and it's apparently easy to bugger up the sample collection; meaning a lot of people that return negative test results are not in fact negative. It's reasonable to assume that there will be a degree of immunity once recovered from the infection.
Terrible time for the ml's, big drop in business and a lot of these women won't benefit from the financial measures announced by the government. Personally I won't be pushing for a bargain at this time.

Kowabunga
22-03-2020, 11:01 PM
I'm saying that we'll need measures of some sort for around six months.
People can recover and become immune.

reddoor
22-03-2020, 11:10 PM
Some would say that massage shops fall into the "essential business" category
Forced mass closures of pubs, clubs, rest etc from tmrw. If i owned a massage shop i'd b applying for a liquor licence now i think, they may b the only entertainment left soon.

popeye96
22-03-2020, 11:16 PM
Unless a vaccine or cure is found, I'm guessing things won't go back to normal within 6 months. SARS took 8 months to eradicate, and there were only about 8000 cases of that wordwide. I'm guessing we will be in this shit storm for a long while yet.

Lickalot
23-03-2020, 06:35 AM
Forced mass closures of pubs, clubs, rest etc from tmrw. If i owned a massage shop i'd b applying for a liquor licence now i think, they may b the only entertainment left soon.

Raises the question, how do ML’s hold their liquor? My experience is, by the ears!!!

jimmyp
23-03-2020, 07:43 AM
Raises the question, how do ML’s hold their liquor? My experience is, by the ears!!!That's because my hair is too short to grab on to!

popeye96
24-03-2020, 09:32 PM
Better enjoy your last punts for a while tomorrow boys. Shops to close from midnight tomorrow.

jimmyp
24-03-2020, 09:38 PM
Better enjoy your last punts for a while tomorrow boys. Shops to close from midnight tomorrow.I think the brothel owners complained long and hard about closing when the illegals were still going strong.

Speaking of long and hard, enjoy your winter of discontent!

Brissypunter
24-03-2020, 10:01 PM
Latest massage shop have to close midnight wed along with other Beaty shops last pint tomorrow for a long time

Kowabunga
24-03-2020, 10:14 PM
Where it began, somewhere deep in China
But now we know it's growing strong
Was in Hubei
An outbreak became pandemic
Who'd have believed it’d be so strong

Hands, not touching hands
Not reaching out, not touching me, not touching you

Please wash your hands
Hygiene never seemed so good
I've in quarantine
To help others in more risk
But now I

Look at the news and it does seem so ugly
The world is filled with so much hurt
And when I cough
Virus blows out of my noses
How can I cough when shielding you

One, not touching one
Not reaching out, not touching me, not touching you

Please wash your hands
I'm in quarantine
To help others in more risk
Oh no, no

Please wash your hands
Please wash your hands
I believe they never could
Please wash your hands

reddoor
24-03-2020, 10:20 PM
Oh well, put it down to doing our bit for King and country.

reddoor
24-03-2020, 10:24 PM
Latest massage shop have to close midnight wed along with other Beaty shops last pint tomorrow for a long time
Im going to miss running your posts through spell check haha. All the best man.

Mr Cuddle
24-03-2020, 10:41 PM
Perhaps I should put a massage table in my spare bedroom so a ML can come give me a private massage. Even rent the room out by the hour?

jimmyp
25-03-2020, 05:57 AM
Might be a good time to look for a live-in housekeeper for a few months!

insane593
25-03-2020, 10:30 AM
Or could make private arrangements with ML, Good for the punters who lives alone

Massaddict
25-03-2020, 12:52 PM
WARNING
Just got text message from a regular ML advising 3 girls from 2 different shops in West End have been diagnosed with Coronavirus.

She said to not go to any shop - too risky.

M.A.

jimmyp
25-03-2020, 01:22 PM
WARNING
Just got text message from a regular ML advising 3 girls from 2 different shops in West End have been diagnosed with Coronavirus.

She said to not go to any shop - too risky.

M.A.

From midnight, that shouldn't be a problem, but I bet $100 there will be shops open tomorrow.

They will probably drag in some chairs and scissors and offer "30 minute haircuts"

Tavs
25-03-2020, 02:21 PM
From midnight, that shouldn't be a problem, but I bet $100 there will be shops open tomorrow.

They will probably drag in some chairs and scissors and offer "30 minute haircuts"

Go get you pubes clipped Gents.

jimmyp
25-03-2020, 02:53 PM
That reminds me, I drove past 932 Stanley the other day, and the "$10 Waxing Haircuts" sign was back out the front. What's the story with that place now, or do I have to wait for Pisasale to make bail for an update.

kamas
25-03-2020, 04:34 PM
From Asian Star's website:
"We are closed until 19 th , May or further Government notice."

Massaddict
25-03-2020, 04:49 PM

Some MLs have told me they will go private. I thought that was not allowed either?

reddoor
25-03-2020, 04:55 PM
Some MLs have told me they will go private. I thought that was not allowed either?
So far is ok but won't last. However if u have a private arrangement with a reg to visit not much they can do about it unless they ban all movement like Italy i suppose.

Ace01
26-03-2020, 05:48 PM
how accurate do you think that information might be - i havent not been to west end for years but just hearing it makes my throat tinkle and then my mind drifting to a place i dont want to be at

Kowabunga
27-03-2020, 05:03 AM
In breaking positive news, British scientists have developed a simple fingerprint test which will enable a person to check if they've had the virus and now developed an immunity and therefore can't spread it further.
Not a perfect test ... but anticipated it has the potential to enable people to go back out doing their normal activities.
https://www.smh.com.au/world/europe/game-changer-britain-days-away-from-releasing-millions-of-coronavirus-finger-prick-tests-20200326-p54dyy.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1585152356

Kowabunga
27-03-2020, 05:17 AM
Anticipate this will cause a surge of pricks, for sure.

Kowabunga
29-03-2020, 11:06 AM
This is informative
It's mathematical modeling but indicative of what matters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxAaO2rsdIs&feature=share

Kowabunga
29-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Good that the government has offered wages support to those out of work.
I'm thinking it will mostly not help many MLs as seems many work in a cash (no tax, not declared) setup.

reddoor
29-03-2020, 11:47 AM
Good that the government has offered wages support to those out of work.
I'm thinking it will mostly not help many MLs as seems many work in a cash (no tax, not declared) setup.
I'll bet all those greedy ones wish they would have taken the 100 now instead of thinking they were worth another 50 and got nothing. Could have used it now prob.

Brissypunter
29-03-2020, 12:18 PM
Most massage shops will get nothing as work on the model of cash can see many shops will go under

yobbo87
29-03-2020, 02:09 PM
I haven't seen a ML in 15 days. Going a bit crazy tbh

Kowabunga
29-03-2020, 02:51 PM
I haven't seen a ML in 15 days. Going a bit crazy tbh
Everything on lockdown ...

Kowabunga
29-03-2020, 08:12 PM
Putting it out there, I'm willing to provide financial support with no obligations ... in part to either directly to MLs (not been contacted yet) or to shops to aggregate on behalf of all. Don't have unlimited funds, but I'm prepared to contribute to upkeep where they are in trouble.

4FoW2
29-03-2020, 09:26 PM
Thanks to Scomo...
As MS have been shut down I arranged a booking at a local park behind the bushes with a ML. Unfortunately LE didn't accept my excuse of "personal training" and moved us on.
Quick email to Scomo who came to the rescue and said "indoor gatherings reduced to just 2 now" - sweet me and the ML - now I just need a low cost venue and an excuse to tell the Mrs. - I can't say just popping out to the pub,gym, etc
4FoW2

Brissypunter
30-03-2020, 10:38 AM
Those thinking it good idea look at a popular Southside shop what opened and busted by cops fo being open and now has a large sign police put on the glass door girls and customer BUSTED LOL FOOLS

The Professor
30-03-2020, 09:26 PM
For those who have been asking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBB9bA-gXL4

Prof

jimmyp
30-03-2020, 09:50 PM
Those thinking it good idea look at a popular Southside shop what opened and busted by cops fo being open and now has a large sign police put on the glass door girls and customer BUSTED LOL FOOLSIf there is a sign on the door, can we name the shop? There is a southside shop on WeChat advertising private customers only?

Brissypunter
30-03-2020, 09:54 PM
Nope not that shop.. keep smiling u will find lol

Homebrew
31-03-2020, 07:01 AM
If there is a sign on the door, can we name the shop? There is a southside shop on WeChat advertising private customers only?

again you would have to be pretty game, these fools must think no one can press the translate button.
i would think that the law would suggest these are not private operators as you are ordering through a shop.

Tavs
31-03-2020, 08:05 AM
On Locanto basically all ads are for online affairs now but if you begin chatting other options can pop up.

jimmyp
31-03-2020, 03:45 PM
https://www.couriermail.com.au/coronavirus/coronavirus-qld-brisbane-brothel-fined-over-lockdown-noncompliance/news-story/650ad710c2dcb8ad993f4268bccbaaf0

"Unlicensed Lutwyche brothel"

You can sign up for free for 28 days if you don't have a subscription

aussiegaigin
31-03-2020, 04:08 PM
From today's Sydney Morning Herald:

Brisbane brothel fined for breaching COVID-19 order
By Matt Dennien

Queensland police have issued their first infringements under tough new public health directions enacted to stop the spread of coronavirus, as crime across the state also shifts in response.

An unlicensed brothel on Brisbane’s northside has been fined for breaching public health orders.

Police fined an individual $1334 and the Lutwyche massage parlour $6672 after they uncovered the site allegedly operating during the pandemic.

“It’s alleged that massage services were offered in contradiction to that directive,” Queensland Police Commissioner Katarina Carroll said.

jimmyp
31-03-2020, 05:18 PM
So by the sounds of it, there were no punters in the shop at the time?

reddoor
31-03-2020, 05:49 PM
https://www.facebook.com/9NewsQueensland/videos/527371628213575/
Mel flouting restrictions.

Kowabunga
31-03-2020, 06:38 PM
Lavender Massage ...

reddoor
31-03-2020, 06:52 PM
Lavender Massage ...
Yeah... Stupid link would'nt paste.

Carpe Diem
31-03-2020, 07:53 PM
Omg, dodged a bullet

Kowabunga
01-04-2020, 02:33 AM
No single private operators either?

"WHAT ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT OPTIONS?

Cinemas, nightclubs, casinos, gaming or gambling venues, strip clubs, brothels and sex on premises venues have closed."

That quote comes from:
https://www.couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/health/top-tips-to-stay-healthy-amid-coronavirus-crisis/news-story/a926aadde3d2d86be82b8255df3c4f06?utm_source=facebo ok&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=acq_content_AODBAU&utm_content=covid19

Homebrew
01-04-2020, 07:33 AM
yeah would imagine this will scare the bejesus out of a lot of girls

Brissypunter
01-04-2020, 07:59 AM
What’s the difference going to go see a private lady or trolling through Tinder or one those hook up apps and having a hook up come over for sex !! All getting bit out of hand now I think

Kowabunga
01-04-2020, 11:48 AM
Even private hookups are being advised to not get together.

APL
01-04-2020, 01:01 PM
Guess it cheap advertising for her all over channel 9 Last night & 7 this morning would have cost a fortune, now she will have a back log when it reopens.

reddoor
01-04-2020, 02:06 PM
Guess it cheap advertising for her all over channel 9 Last night & 7 this morning would have cost a fortune, now she will have a back log when it reopens.
.......Pam 2•0.

Kowabunga
02-04-2020, 12:51 AM
Advice relating to sex in Covid hit New York.
https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/imm/covid-sex-guidance.pdf

Pretty grim all round.

Recommendation is for self serve as safest option.

jimmyp
02-04-2020, 11:18 AM
Brothel in Geelong was busted yesterday when locals rang the police to complain about a traffic jam in rhe street.

We are legislating against stupidity...

Kowabunga
02-04-2020, 01:44 PM
Posted elsewhere
... but relevant in this thread too.

What will make a difference
... is MLs being in recovered status.
Which means they've had the virus but are now recovered and considered immune.
They can't transfer the virus to others
... in theory, but maybe shower to be sure.
... plus massage bed has disposable cover to get rid of and changed.
Overall shop cleanliness would still be important.

Better still, if you are recovered.
Good to go.

reddoor
02-04-2020, 02:55 PM
Posted elsewhere
... but relevant in this thread too.

What will make a difference
... is MLs being in recovered status.
Which means they've had the virus but are now recovered and considered immune.
They can't transfer the virus to others
... in theory, but maybe shower to be sure.
... plus massage bed has disposable cover to get rid of and changed.
Overall shop cleanliness would still be important.

Better still, if you are recovered.
Good to go.
What makes u think they become immune?
I have'nt seen any evidence that suggests having it once means u can't get it a second or third time. If they have it showering would b useless if they coughed or sneezed on u.
Until they perfect a vacine and everyone gets it or a complete disappearance of cases through management i doubt we will b seeing any shops open. Even if some did open by some miracle while the virus was still a problem, would u trust the girls to diligently clean everything down like a nurse in a hospital? I certainly would'nt, most cant even hang the damn shower mat out to dry.

HighFlyer
02-04-2020, 03:03 PM

Kowabunga
02-04-2020, 03:38 PM
What makes u think they become immune?
I have'nt seen any evidence that suggests having it once means u can.
You need to think a bit more positively Red.

You realise that giving a vaccine uses the same mechanism in developing antibodies and thus immunity to the virus that an infected person does in becoming a recovered person.
If we can't have immunity from being recovered, then a vaccine won't work either.

Put this virus in perspective. It's new to us hence called a "novel" virus. Yes there have been other types. But this has jumped from animals into a human. Mutated in a way that can infect another human ... Then away it goes creating a pandemic.
Our immune system is not familiar to this strain of virus .. hence getting infected can be deadly to some.
Combine high spread or contagion rates with high potential death rates and we have a deadly pandemic.

Consider when explorers in previous times introduced illness (viruses) which westerners were quite immune to into populations in the Americas and Pacific as an example. The results were catastrophic.

I know the discussion on this goes back and forward.
But we do get sick from viruses now ... and we do develop immunity. Sure the strain may mutate ... but we don't get as sick because the immunity we have from the previous strain puts us in better shape to fight the new strain.

A quote
"
Resolving the COVID-19 pandemic quickly hinges on a crucial factor: how well a person’s immune system remembers SARS-CoV-2, the virus behind the disease, after an infection has resolved and the patient is back in good health.

This phenomenon, called immune memory, helps our bodies avoid reinfection by a bug we’ve had before and influences the potency of life-saving treatments and vaccines. By starving pathogens of hosts to infect, immune individuals cut off the chain of transmission, bolstering the health of the entire population.
"

We will prevail ...

Ace01
02-04-2020, 05:45 PM
K, you might be correct when looking this as a community thing- herd immunity and all - however at the individual level, there has been quite a number of people who is otherwise classified as low risk, has died from Cov19- so just because we dont have to be overly alarmed does not mean we dont take precaution. Plus there will a number of brother, who if caught with Cov19 will have a hard time giving frank information about how it is caught or about contact tracing.

Kowabunga
02-04-2020, 06:32 PM
I'm not into letting all go and just let the pandemic take it's course.
We need tight restrictions now to choke the spread rate.
Then we loosen slightly ... but maintain hygiene and test/trace/isolate process.
This is the "flatten the curve" strategy.
See article called "the hammer and the dance".
During the dance phase we allow a slow rate of infection that the complete medical infrastructure can handle.
I.e : anyone who needs ICU can get it.
This drags it all out ... till a vaccine comes along and can be provided. That's been said to be 12-18 months.
But given the seriousness of this scourge, there is an almighty effort to find a vaccine.
I'm tipping it won't be 18 months.
Hoping for 12.

Yes. Track and trace will be part of our life.
But ... still hoping that as things progress, even though this is not all over in say around 6 months, there will be enough recovered persons in the community (That's the herd part) to allow more loosening.
And if I'm a recovered person by then ... I'm back in.

I'm looking forward to having my first session again ... in many months time.

Kowabunga
02-04-2020, 06:55 PM
I'm regard to the testing, there are tests for the infection and tests you have recovered, have anti- bodies and are immune.
Speaking hypothetically ... I still say that if a ML can prove she is "recovered", immune, and therefore doesn't transmit the virus ...
... she'd be worth her weight in toilet paper.
... just sayin' ...

reddoor
02-04-2020, 08:11 PM
I'm regard to the testing, there are tests for the infection and tests you have recovered, have anti- bodies and are immune.
Speaking hypothetically ... I still say that if a ML can prove she is "recovered", immune, and therefore doesn't transmit the virus ...
... she'd be worth her weight in toilet paper.
... just sayin' ...
And and how exactly does she do that man?

Kowabunga
02-04-2020, 09:04 PM
Simple
... wear the secret toilet paper armband
... Then we'll know

popeye96
02-04-2020, 09:40 PM
I'm not into letting all go and just let the pandemic take it's course.
We need tight restrictions now to choke the spread rate.
Then we loosen slightly ... but maintain hygiene and test/trace/isolate process.
This is the "flatten the curve" strategy.
See article called "the hammer and the dance".
During the dance phase we allow a slow rate of infection that the complete medical infrastructure can handle.
I.e : anyone who needs ICU can get it.
This drags it all out ... till a vaccine comes along and can be provided. That's been said to be 12-18 months.
But given the seriousness of this scourge, there is an almighty effort to find a vaccine.
I'm tipping it won't be 18 months.
Hoping for 12.

Yes. Track and trace will be part of our life.
But ... still hoping that as things progress, even though this is not all over in say around 6 months, there will be enough recovered persons in the community (That's the herd part) to allow more loosening.
And if I'm a recovered person by then ... I'm back in.

I'm looking forward to having my first session again ... in many months time.

A couple of days ago you were saying lock the entire country down for 2 weeks to fix the problem. I think I will do my own research and come to my own conclusions about this virus and leave it up to the medical professionals about the right way to go about eradicating it.

Kowabunga
02-04-2020, 10:57 PM
Needs to be a tight closure to get the infection rate down to a manageable level.
Ok ... was a bit optimistic to say 2 weeks.
Being optimistic to even say 4 weeks now.
Who's got experience in this ?
Somehow need to work out how our workplaces can work with all these restrictions.
Another workplace risk to mitigate.
But we're locking right down till we can open up again to some limited level.
It's a hard thing to say but on balance as time progresses and the lockdown becomes too much a burden to bear ... there will be pressure to ease up. But hopefully infection rates stay at a low enough rate we can handle.

This article explains some of that.

Every one following the medical recommendations right now will help.

leon_001
03-04-2020, 03:26 PM
There will be no support for those on visas.

People visiting Australia or foreign students who are unable to support themselves due to the coronavirus crisis should go home, Prime Minister Scott Morrison says.

Kowabunga
04-04-2020, 08:01 PM
Be careful out there people.
Sex work has the potential to increase the spread of infection greatly.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/health-safety/coronavirus-japan-how-red-light-district-sex-work-made-outbreak-worse/news-story/d2167f2f295d9b1db3b0172e0e6f1e2e

darkice
04-04-2020, 11:06 PM
china took ~60 days didn't day? and that was with real strict lockdown.

So we might be around the same, maybe an extra month on that. We've got lower cases so that should help.

leon_001
05-04-2020, 10:51 PM
China has dealt with an initial break out, but normal won't occur until there is a vaccine.

China has over a million students around the world and have almost entirely closed their border to incoming flights, leaving them stranded.

We might go back to open parks, some definition of gatherings, spaced dining and bar situations at times, but do you reckon they will open up personal services until this is over? Non-essential international travel?

china took ~60 days didn't day? and that was with real strict lockdown.

So we might be around the same, maybe an extra month on that. We've got lower cases so that should help.

simple.simon
06-04-2020, 09:37 AM
Australia is slowly slipping down the charts..

The Professor
06-04-2020, 10:27 AM
Australia is slowly slipping down the charts..

Reminds me of the old Countdown days - go on "do ya self a favour" (you know u want to)

But I suppose "Where do you get it?" ( done in a screeching voice)

Reminiscing - the 80's - we were scared of the AIDS virus then and everyone was going to get it - The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Prof

simple.simon
06-04-2020, 08:09 PM
Well was only a matter of time..
Parents called newborn twins Carona & Covid
https://7news.com.au/travel/coronavirus/twins-born-during-coroanvirus-crisis-given-pandemic-inspired-names-c-957065

These words and names are yet to appear on name ban list.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/babies/the-baby-names-included-on-australias-blacklist/news-story/85cff0b00ca410b61389a14658e12627

Kowabunga
10-04-2020, 10:25 PM
For those that are interested. Some information on research into vaccines and treatments for Covid-19.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/every-vaccine-treatment-covid-19-so-far/

One of the most promising leads on a COVID-19 vaccine is mRNA-1273. This vaccine, developed by Moderna Therapeutics, is being developed with extreme urgency, skipping straight into human trials before it was even tested in animals. If all goes well with the trials currently underway in Washington State, the company hopes to have an early version of the vaccine ready by fall 2020. The earliest versions of the vaccine would be made available to at-risk groups such as healthcare workers.

Further down the pipeline are 15 types of subunit vaccines. This method of vaccination uses a fragment of a pathogen, typically a surface protein, to trigger an immune response, teaching the body’s immune system how to fight off the disease without actually introducing live pathogens.

No Clear Finish Line
Unfortunately, there is no silver bullet for solving this pandemic.

A likely scenario is that teams of researchers around the world will come up with solutions that will incrementally help stop the spread of the virus, mitigate symptoms for those infected, and help lower the overall death toll. As well, early solutions rushed to market will need to be refined over the coming months.

We can only hope that the hard lessons learned from fighting COVID-19 will help stop a future outbreak in its tracks before it becomes a pandemic. For now, those of us on the sideline can only do our best to flatten the curve.

Tavs
11-04-2020, 11:03 AM
For those that are interested. Some information on research into vaccines and treatments for Covid-19.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/every-vaccine-treatment-covid-19-so-far/

One of the most promising leads on a COVID-19 vaccine is mRNA-1273. This vaccine, developed by Moderna Therapeutics, is being developed with extreme urgency, skipping straight into human trials before it was even tested in animals. If all goes well with the trials currently underway in Washington State, the company hopes to have an early version of the vaccine ready by fall 2020. The earliest versions of the vaccine would be made available to at-risk groups such as healthcare workers.

Further down the pipeline are 15 types of subunit vaccines. This method of vaccination uses a fragment of a pathogen, typically a surface protein, to trigger an immune response, teaching the body’s immune system how to fight off the disease without actually introducing live pathogens.

No Clear Finish Line
Unfortunately, there is no silver bullet for solving this pandemic.

A likely scenario is that teams of researchers around the world will come up with solutions that will incrementally help stop the spread of the virus, mitigate symptoms for those infected, and help lower the overall death toll. As well, early solutions rushed to market will need to be refined over the coming months.

We can only hope that the hard lessons learned from fighting COVID-19 will help stop a future outbreak in its tracks before it becomes a pandemic. For now, those of us on the sideline can only do our best to flatten the curve.

Lesson #1: cook your bat to well-done.

HST
11-04-2020, 12:20 PM
From April 9 in Qld solo sex workers have been banned and are only allowed to do online and phone work. I saw this on the Scarlett Alliance facebook page when I was searching for more information. Sorry, I couldn't get a link to work.

Kowabunga
11-04-2020, 12:37 PM
Here's the link to the Scarlet Alliance website.
Follow info and there is a link to a PDF.
Can't copy the link to pdf, but here is the transcript below.

http://www.scarletalliance.org.au/COVID-19/

"Brothels, strip clubs and massage parlours have been
defined as ‘non-essential’ businesses and are required
to close. These businesses cannot operate at a private
residence.
Sole operator sex workers are defined as non-essential
businesses/activities and are directed to stop all
services except online or phone services.
“Sole operator sex workers may continue to provide
online or phone services. Example – video streaming or
phone chat services”

Kowabunga
11-04-2020, 12:39 PM
Here's the link to the Scarlet Alliance website.
Follow info and there is a link to a PDF.
Can't copy the link to pdf, but here is the transcript below.

http://www.scarletalliance.org.au/COVID-19/

"Brothels, strip clubs and massage parlours have been
defined as ‘non-essential’ businesses and are required
to close. These businesses cannot operate at a private
residence.
Sole operator sex workers are defined as non-essential
businesses/activities and are directed to stop all
services except online or phone services.
“Sole operator sex workers may continue to provide
online or phone services. Example – video streaming or
phone chat services”

Interestingly, sole sex workers can still operate in NSW.
"
Sex services premises “must not be open to the public”
with no exceptions allowed under section 7(1o) and
strip clubs “must be closed to the public” under section
7(2d).
The Public Health Order states that definitions are the
same as Standard Instrument set out in the Standard
Instrument (Local Environmental Plans) Order 2006.
● This would exclude home based sex workers as
the Standard Instrument—Principal Local
Environmental Plan defines sex service businesses
and home occupation seperately.
"

Tavs
11-04-2020, 01:29 PM
But Mr Morrison said anyone with a job was an essential service

HST
11-04-2020, 02:36 PM
Are ML's considered sex workers with this directive? I guess they would be as they are providing a sexual service with a HJ

reddoor
11-04-2020, 04:12 PM
Are ML's considered sex workers with this directive? I guess they would be as they are providing a sexual service with a HJ
Ml providing sexual services! perish the thought. 😆
R hairdressers essential, physios, chiropractors etc. All make contact and still operating as far as i know.

HST
11-04-2020, 05:09 PM
Ml providing sexual services! perish the thought. 😆
R hairdressers essential, physios, chiropractors etc. All make contact and still operating as far as i know.
Yeah but hairdressers don't give you a hand job afterwards haha. I've had a few cheeky hairdressers over the years. I remember one sexy lady kept pressing her boobs into my shoulder and arm while smiling seductively and it was constant, definitely not just a brush. I was an inexperienced, awkward young bloke and I was surprised and didn't know what to do. Looking back, I should have squeezed her bum. It was late in the day amd I might have been her last appointment. Fair chance she would have taken me out the back and had her way with me...

HST
11-04-2020, 05:12 PM
There's a bikini hairdressers in Surfers but that's as far as it goes. Well, I think that's as far as it goes 😃

Brissypunter
11-04-2020, 05:55 PM
Fuck me !! Unless u medical or very old this virus won’t do much but u like bunch of fucking 2 year olds crying in yet u go shops luck pussy after 10 other been licking bare back fuck and blow mouth or pussy pretty sure a serious STI will be more harmful ..

4FoW2
11-04-2020, 07:01 PM
Fuck me !! Unless u medical or very old this virus won’t do much but u like bunch of fucking 2 year olds crying in yet u go shops luck pussy after 10 other been licking bare back fuck and blow mouth or pussy pretty sure a serious STI will be more harmful ..

Yeah u tell 'em B punter. Bun cha litle sisy grls. Watts wrng neva had crabs or the clam, and I aint talkin about Cfood !

Batting100
11-04-2020, 11:00 PM

Yeah except for that 39 year old firefighter guy who was in pretty good shape that spent 11 days in intensive care with a collapsed lung.... or anyone with allergies that will react really badly to shit like corona....the real shame is that it does t discriminate between dumbasses and normal folks....

HST
12-04-2020, 09:35 AM
If they are still willing to work then girls are probably only going to want to see trusted regulars as new punters could be the police checking to see if they are still working. Depends on how much priority and resources the cops allocate to this I suppose. Although a lot of girls might be unaware that they are banned from working.

ABCguy
12-04-2020, 10:40 AM
Yeah except for that 39 year old firefighter guy who was in pretty good shape that spent 11 days in intensive care with a collapsed lung.... or anyone with allergies that will react really badly to shit like corona....the real shame is that it does t discriminate between dumbasses and normal folks....

Yes because anecdotal events are always more reliable compared to world wide and country statistics. /s *rolls eyes*

Tavs
12-04-2020, 10:52 AM
Yes because anecdotal events are always more reliable compared to world wide and country statistics. /s *rolls eyes*
And the death rates are so accurate with China keeping such reliable and honest numbers 😂

When you consider that most researchers now say the likely number of people infected means add a zero to the back of cases recorded it kind of makes it an annoying strain of influenza.

ABCguy
12-04-2020, 12:32 PM
And the death rates are so accurate with China keeping such reliable and honest numbers ��

When you consider that most researchers now say the likely number of people infected means add a zero to the back of cases recorded it kind of makes it an annoying strain of influenza.

Did I say China on the topic of old people dying vs young people dying? Nice good old straw man.

If you were actually contesting my point you would say you don't believe any statistics ALL countries are putting out there.

Tavs
12-04-2020, 01:18 PM
Did I say China on the topic of old people dying vs young people dying? Nice good old straw man.

If you were actually contesting my point you would say you don't believe any statistics ALL countries are putting out there.

Which is why I said add a zero to the current numbers 🤦*♂️

Batting100
12-04-2020, 01:28 PM
And the death rates are so accurate with China keeping such reliable and honest numbers 😂

Except the flu has a season, this doesn’t... the flu in the us in 2019 was particularly bad and lasted 20 weeks and killed 57000. Corona has been there about 3 and killed 20k already.

ococpunt
12-04-2020, 04:59 PM
Except the flu has a season, this doesn’t... the flu in the us in 2019 was particularly bad and lasted 20 weeks and killed 57000. Corona has been there about 3 and killed 20k already.

The flu season in America this year has killed approx 25k and infected 50million people!!!

This is just as believable as India telling the world they have only 8000 infected by COVID, all polititians are full of S and I am not being racist here...

Batting100
12-04-2020, 05:38 PM
The flu season in America this year has killed approx 25k and infected 50million people!!!

This is just as believable as India telling the world they have only 8000 infected by COVID, all polititians are full of S and I am not being racist here...

Haha Well those numbers are even worse then....

reddoor
12-04-2020, 05:47 PM

480,000 die from smoking related illness in US each yr, 20,900 in AUS in 2015.
Funny how one group of people dying is just a freedom to use a legal product and the other group bring the world to it's knees.

leon_001
12-04-2020, 05:58 PM
I don't know what the discussion is at this point, do I trust all the reported numbers throughout the world, probably not. To say China lied exclusively and excessively is to also questions Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapores 'success'....

But anyway, cancer and heart disease have been well known for a long time. A lot of money spent on it. Maybe this Covid thing is nothing.... It sounds like a horrible way to die and you are more likely to die of it at this stage than any combination of sexually transmitted disease.

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/1712761/

Kowabunga
12-04-2020, 08:13 PM
Funny how one group of people dying is just a freedom to use a legal product and the other group bring the world to it's knees.
Medical organisations have seen the potential for this virus to cause a high number of deaths.
So countries in varying ways have acted accordingly.
If allowed to run it's path without intervention, the potential death toll globally could be 80M.
Untreated and without intervention, the death toll in USA could be easily around 3.8M.
Far greater than any current death rate.
The fact that it's lower currently is because countries are responding accordingly.
Stats globally are to read with care. Some countries are testing at low rates. Hence read stats with care.
Other countries have stats that have been filtered.
We have not yet seen the true carnage across the globe that this virus will cause.
It's only just been seeded in heavily populated countries that are not capable of handling this.
In about 2 months we will see a sorry state in other parts of the world.
In Australia we are fortunate. The community transmission rate is very low. Potentially to extinguish the virus locally if we remain on this course of tight restrictions.
That provides limited comfort locally, but we then need to remain vigilant with testing, maintain some level of medically recommended restrictions for some time and tight controls and quarantine on all arrivals from overseas.

The Professor
12-04-2020, 09:17 PM

I agree with you reddoor, I did some figures some 2 wks ago chatting to a Canberite who was involved in Govt policy making in the past.

I said " If you take average life expectancy in Aust of some one born in 1950 ( a 70 year old person) which is 66 years and put that against the current death age by COVID19 you will find all have exceeded this figure.
of the ppl that have died so far 1 aged between 60-69, 8 aged between 70-79, 6 aged between 80 - 89 years, 4 aged 90 -99 and 2 unknown ages.
38% had a pre existing condition ( that we know of) If you take the others without a preexisting condition that died from COVID19 the average age of death is 81.15 years - based on their age and theoretic life expectancy that is 15 years longer."

The trouble is (and I must succumb too) that until the virus runs its course and we can analyse the data than right now we are just guessing. I'll be interested to see the data out of African countries and those LDC's.
Of course then there is the argument of "their are lies, damned lies and statistics." ( said in a Nth Korean accent)
Prof

HST
16-04-2020, 08:35 PM
There's an article on tbe Gold Coast Bulletin facebook page about how "Gold Coast sex workers and massage parlours are flouting social distancing laws and offering their services on online classified sites." It's a subscription only article so I can't read the rest. Anyone a subscriber who can post the whole story? Could be a beat up though if they are referring to Locanto where old ads refresh automatically from time to time.

midnightau
16-04-2020, 10:19 PM
There's an article on tbe Gold Coast Bulletin facebook page about how "Gold Coast sex workers and massage parlours are flouting social distancing laws and offering their services on online classified sites." It's a subscription only article so I can't read the rest. Anyone a subscriber who can post the whole story? Could be a beat up though if they are referring to Locanto where old ads refresh automatically from time to time.

Here it is... was in yesterdays paper.

Little distancing by sex workers
LEA EMERY

GOLD COAST sex workers and massage parlours are flouting social distancing laws and still offering their services on online classifieds sites.
Some offering their usual services, others make references to the pandemic while some mention how they are disinfecting after each client.
One worker was even offering “flirty” telephone conversations for those in quarantine.
The Bulletin looked at online classified site Locanto to find a number of advertisements for services had been posted since the outbreak in the “massage parlour” section.
The classifieds site is a favourite among sex workers.
Four massage parlours alleged to be illegal brothels late last year had all used Locanto to advertise their services.
“Very clean and comfortable 100% private home. No rush, no clock watching! The best massage guaranteed,” one advertisement proclaimed.
The posting then detailed the sexual services offered – none of which could be done at the recommended 1.5m apart.
One user, Sahara78, claimed that due to the current health situation she was only able to offer 15 to 30-minute sessions.
“To all my valued regular clients & those new clients considering using my services, I am 100% committed to providing a safe, hygienic, virus free space for your massage experience,” she wrote
“Surfaces are continually wiped clean with hospital grade products, hand sanitiser is readily available & towels are sanitised after EVERY use.
“I self-isolate wherever possible & look forward to welcoming you into my safe space.”
The posting then want on to list the sexual services she offered and the services which were “temporarily unavailable”.
A majority of the advertisements are accompanied with photographs of women in their underwear, mostly from the shoulders down or with their face obscured.
One lengthy advertisement asks if “everyone is having a good Easter”.
“Are you in Quarantine? No problem, you can call me for a 20min flirty conversation for more information please just sms,” it reads.
She then lists her services to include a “cuddle session” and “girlfriend experience”.
In another posting, a male masseur offers his services accompanied by a shirtless photograph of himself.
“During these s***y times we need to relax, unwind and surrender your body to a beautiful relaxing soft tissue massage…,” he wrote.
A Brisbane massage parlour was fined at the end of last month after police found them operating despite it being against pandemic regulations.
A Queensland police spokesman said it was an “integral part” of the response to ensure compliance with directions around mass gatherings, borders and non-essential business activities.
“Police will continue to conduct compliance checks to ensure non-essential businesses are adhering to closure directions and social distancing,” the spokesman said.
“Non-essential businesses no longer permitted to conduct business includes strip clubs, brothels – sex on premises and sole operator sex workers. Sole operator sex workers may continue to provide online or phone services.”

reddoor
17-04-2020, 01:20 AM
And just to balance things out...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theage.com.au/national/victoria/prayer-groups-defy-coronavirus-lockdown-restrictions-20200326-p54e3r.html
While im not condoning girls doing this, one must remember that a lot r desperate and will get nothing in assistance, while the other group prob aren't and r just brain dead.

ecchi.gaijin
17-04-2020, 10:59 AM
And just to balance things out...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theage.com.au/national/victoria/prayer-groups-defy-coronavirus-lockdown-restrictions-20200326-p54e3r.html
While im not condoning girls doing this, one must remember that a lot r desperate and will get nothing in assistance, while the other group prob aren't and r just brain dead.

A lot of massage shops are committing suicide as they are advertising more and more illegal activity. Not only are shops advertising that they are still operating, but some are openly advertising that they are offering illegal activities.

worst example I have seen recently is this Melbas group, which clearly is providing multiple WLs out of a centralised pimp headquarters (illegal).
Secondly they are advertising massage services along with extras (illegal)
Even if they were a legal brothel, outcall services are then illegal

The industry needs to realise that it wasn't just shops that were shut down, it was all businesses. Working as a private operator is a business. Those who think they are doing the right thing by switching to private bookings are going to find out the hard way. Especially when the fine will not be the individual $1300 but the business $5000 amount.

ecchi.gaijin
17-04-2020, 11:01 AM
one must remember that a lot r desperate and will get nothing in assistance, while the other group prob aren't and r just brain dead.

We might be more sympathetic to their situation if they were contributing to the country via taxation. Live by the sword, die by it.

leon_001
17-04-2020, 11:06 AM
I thought most adverts on locanto at the moment were guys from here (joking) advertising free services to ladies or asking for ml's to contact them.....

reddoor
17-04-2020, 12:54 PM
We might be more sympathetic to their situation if they were contributing to the country via taxation. Live by the sword, die by it.
Ecchi, you'll get no argument from me about the stupidity of what some will do under these circumstances. However the point i was trying to make was about social distancing and how one group is targeted by the press and easy to demonise as they work in the sex industry but the other seems to get a pass because of their religion. If u shut one group down because of close contact all should b treated equally. If u cant gather at the pub u certainly can't gather for a prayer meeting. The difference here of course is that the girls r only defying man made law to try and make ends meet, where as the religious zealots r defying man made laws because they only abide by their Gods law which overrides man made law. I'll b keen to c how many r charged from the prayer group, my guess is 0.

ecchi.gaijin
17-04-2020, 01:03 PM
Ecchi, you'll get no argument from me about the stupidity of what some will do under these circumstances. However the point i was trying to make was about social distancing and how one group is targeted by the press and easy to demonise as they work in the sex industry but the other seems to get a pass because of their religion. If u shut one group down because of close contact all should b treated equally. If u cant gather at the pub u certainly can't gather for a prayer meeting. The difference here of course is that the girls r only defying man made law to try and make ends meet, where as the religious zealots r defying man made laws because they only abide by their Gods law which overrides man made law. I'll b keen to c how many r charged from the prayer group, my guess is 0.

Red, the chip on your shoulder about religion is showing. lol

The article states that the group were reported to police and the police did investigate, but the group had dispersed before the police arrived. Nothing in the article suggests they were treated differently.

leon_001
18-04-2020, 05:07 PM
It looks like you don't want to be advertising, if you are you should amend it or stop taking calls and messages.

https://twitter.com/respectqld/status/1251045307153965057?s=20

Police can fine sex workers (max.$13,345) & may be able to pose as clients.

lazcuba77
18-04-2020, 06:44 PM
I went to T-bones aspley today and drove pass the massage shop there and all the signage were out on the driveway i wanna think they just forgot to pick then when they closed.

reddoor
18-04-2020, 07:51 PM
I went to T-bones aspley today and drove pass the massage shop there and all the signage were out on the driveway i wanna think they just forgot to pick then when they closed.
Acqua at Taringa signs r still out too, i sigh every time i c them.

HST
21-04-2020, 08:34 PM
I noticed an ad on Locanto where some desperado is asking for help in contacting "Candy" from Anytime Massage so he can see keep seeing her privately. Yeah, good luck with that pal! I've seen a few similar ads to this too.

revolnaisa
22-04-2020, 12:37 PM
I noticed an ad on Locanto where some desperado is asking for help in contacting "Candy" from Anytime Massage so he can see keep seeing her privately. Yeah, good luck with that pal! I've seen a few similar ads to this too.

Candy is worth every penny but she stopped giving out her number because of strict rules of her boss from Anytime & Lutwyche.

xzaq
22-04-2020, 01:03 PM
Lol what a Fuckwit !!!! Even puts a happy snap in his profile.. gees no wonder some of these girls get rattled with some of the numb nut stalkers who “fall in love” with them out there..

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4339862568/Looking-for-Candy.html

xzaq
22-04-2020, 01:31 PM
Candy is worth every penny but she stopped giving out her number because of strict rules of her boss from Anytime & Lutwyche.
Hmm must have missed something .. saw her once the only thing memorable is her classic Korean looks.. a much different story with the other 3 Koreans that worked there over the last 18 months or so .. all very memorable haha

APL
22-04-2020, 02:49 PM
Hmm must have missed something .. saw her once the only thing memorable is her classic Korean looks.. a much different story with the other 3 Koreans that worked there over the last 18 months or so .. all very memorable haha

Have to agree was never a return for me once was more than enough

ukeharro
22-04-2020, 03:02 PM
And he put a profile photo with the ad, not sure if he used his real photo (click user name Dean365 and you’ll see). But if someone is that desperate and dumb enough to put a post like this, I doubt that is him. 😂 😂

revolnaisa
22-04-2020, 05:16 PM

I saw Candy from her early days at 3 other joints (including Maple) and I was one of her first clients. I think because of that, she never missed an opportunity with me. I was booking through her instead of shop. She used to tell me its the red time and wait few days.
If you are a dick, she can be a cunt too lol

xzaq
22-04-2020, 05:50 PM
I saw Candy from her early days at 3 other joints (including Maple) and I was one of her first clients. I think because of that, she never missed an opportunity with me. I was booking through her instead of shop. She used to tell me its the red time and wait few days.

Good for u.. I’m sure she’d be stoked if she read your comments.. LOL

Batting100
22-04-2020, 11:59 PM

You weren’t her favorite though dude trust me I know two other guys who were

revolnaisa
24-04-2020, 04:50 PM
You weren’t her favorite though dude trust me I know two other guys who were

I don't give a shit mate..... She always entertained me, that's enough for me. Other 2 guys must be your boyfriends lol

Lunchbox Lover
24-04-2020, 06:00 PM
I don't give a shit mate..... She always entertained me, that's enough for me. Other 2 guys must be your boyfriends lol

Wow. Bet you spent all day thinking of that comeback.
Your username isnt the only thing backward

revolnaisa
24-04-2020, 06:47 PM
Wow. Bet you spent all day thinking of that comeback.
Your username isnt the only thing backward

Another loser, you must be one of those boyfriends. Sorry if I offended you. No I am not...

Batting100
24-04-2020, 06:51 PM

You missed the sarcasm of there being two people who were her favorite, a spot by definition reserved for one person. Sorry I’d assumed you had the mental capacity to get it but then I saw your schoolyard reply and I understand I was giving you WAY too much credit... you’re kinda the reason we can’t have nice things.

revolnaisa
24-04-2020, 06:56 PM
You missed the sarcasm of there being two people who were her favorite, a spot by definition reserved for one person. Sorry I’d assumed you had the mental capacity to get it but then I saw your schoolyard reply and I understand I was giving you WAY too much credit... you’re kinda the reason we can’t have nice things.

Sorry I am not the reason for your mum's AIDS. If you can't stand others enjoying girls, go kill yourself loser.

revolnaisa
24-04-2020, 06:57 PM
Go and jerk off each other losers. Bye

Batting100
24-04-2020, 07:27 PM
Go and jerk off each other losers. Bye

I don’t know who you’re talking to specifically but in these troubling times that might just about be the best offer I’ve had recently..

jimmyp
24-04-2020, 07:53 PM
I don’t know who you’re talking to specifically but in these troubling times that might just about be the best offer I’ve had recently..Sometimes I wish there was a "Like" button for posts on here!

Tlito
24-04-2020, 08:15 PM
This is why other forums consider this one a joke ...
You blokes are a deadset joke...revolnaisa did not deserve any crap from you wankers ...
Grow up or fuck off

willynpc
25-04-2020, 06:59 AM
Well it's one way to get your posts up.

Carpe Diem
25-04-2020, 03:57 PM
This is why other forums consider this one a joke ...

Other forums? care to share with a newbie?

Kowabunga
26-04-2020, 12:11 AM
I've previously posted a link to an article written by Tomas Pueyo called "The Hammer and the Dance".
Tomas Pueyo has written several good articles on Covid-19 to date.
This is his latest article. 2 parts.
There is link to 2nd part as bottom of this article.

This article provides an enlighting insight into how different countries are handling the pandemic.

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-learning-how-to-dance-b8420170203e

Kowabunga
28-04-2020, 04:55 PM
How NZ looks after sex workers.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/28/dont-have-to-fight-for-pennies-new-zealand-safety-net-helps-sex-workers-in-lockdown

ecchi.gaijin
29-04-2020, 10:19 AM
Same protections are available to local Australian sex workers who were working within the laws here.

Kowabunga
30-04-2020, 02:16 PM
An article from the Group of Eight (Go8).

These are the eight largest universities in Australia who collaborate together to provide recommendations to Dr Brendan Murphy, Australian Chief Medical Officer.

They recently provided a new set of recommendations in “A Roadmap to Recovery – A Report to the Nation”.

The recommendations came down to 2x proposed options and a 3rd rejected:

Eliminate the illness;
May stay in tight lockdown till near the end of June.
Suppress the illness to a low level and manage it;
Lifting of restrictions could start in mid May.

… and a rejected option:
Allow the epidemic to run through the population in a way that does not overwhelm the healthcare system. Some have called this approach “herd immunity.”

https://www.scribd.com/document/458781789/Group-of-Eight-s-Roadmap-to-Recovery-report

HST
16-05-2020, 10:02 AM
Lol what a Fuckwit !!!! Even puts a happy snap in his profile.. gees no wonder some of these girls get rattled with some of the numb nut stalkers who “fall in love” with them out there..

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_4339862568/Looking-for-Candy.html
Now some other guy is on Locanto looking for "20" from the same shop...

HST
19-05-2020, 11:10 AM
https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID_4370844023/I-m-looking-for-Emily-from-FeelGood-Massage.html
He wouldn't be the only one...

Puntersclub
19-05-2020, 12:05 PM
Scary when the illusion of how many guys these girls are servicing is broken.... I thought she only did that for me sob sob

HST
19-05-2020, 01:11 PM
Scary when the illusion of how many guys these girls are servicing is broken.... I thought she only did that for me sob sob
Yeah they are skilled manipulatiors. They don't start out like that though. Makes you wonder how much the work affects the girls mentally. One well-known massage girl told me a while ago she was going to take a break as it was getting to her.

leon_001
19-05-2020, 02:23 PM
Yeah they are skilled manipulatiors. They don't start out like that though. Makes you wonder how much the work affects the girls mentally. One well-known massage girl told me a while ago she was going to take a break as it was getting to her.

Guys manipulate the situation. I haven't seen a Locanto ad thats honest and says.

I am looking for the following girls and list like 10 from four to five different venues.

Always just 'their special one'

:)

Puntersclub
19-05-2020, 04:48 PM
The HABS are pretty and street smart while our disadvantage is that all the blood has left our brains.
I’m actually considering a normal massage for normal purposes, lol

HST
19-05-2020, 05:19 PM
The HABS are pretty and street smart while our disadvantage is that all the blood has left our brains.
I’m actually considering a normal massage for normal purposes, lol
In particular, most of the Thai girls I've met in shops and privately are so lovely and friendly but I always get the feeling that behind their sweet smiles they are devious and always scheming. I get it - they need money to live on and to send home and they will get it any way they can.

Batting100
19-05-2020, 10:25 PM
In particular, most of the Thai girls I've met in shops and privately are so lovely and friendly but I always get the feeling that behind their sweet smiles they are devious and always scheming. I get it - they need money to live on and to send home and they will get it any way they can.

Not to mention like 95 percent of you are huge pieces of shit why would you expect the girls to treat you like anything remotely close to an acquaintance..

HST
20-05-2020, 12:14 AM
Not to mention like 95 percent of you are huge pieces of shit why would you expect the girls to treat you like anything remotely close to an acquaintance..
95% seems high 😂

warwick1
20-05-2020, 12:32 AM

Hey Batting 100, are you in that 95 percent:grimace:

warwick1
20-05-2020, 12:38 AM

Batting100
20-05-2020, 04:23 PM
Hey Batting 100, are you in that 95 percent:grimace:

I’m a piece of shit bit maybe not huge piece of shit...

Puntersclub
20-05-2020, 06:40 PM
Well that escalated fast?

ecchi.gaijin
21-05-2020, 10:28 AM
95% seems high 😂

I agree, 95% is a bit high for the proportion of pieces of shit out there. But 95% probably covers the proportion of punters who are either a piece of shit or a total fucking weirdo.

Cannonball
21-05-2020, 11:20 AM
I agree, 95% is a bit high for the proportion of pieces of shit out there. But 95% probably covers the proportion of punters who are either a piece of shit or a total fucking weirdo.

Nowhere near that high IMO.

I'd say around half are normal guys who love the punt. Nothing shitbaggy or weird about that really. As long as you are aware the girls aren't 'into' you and it's a way to pay their uni or support a family, then you can accept the service you receive purely for what it is.

Obviously you get the odd fantasist on here who adds GST to his punts to sound great in front of the forum users but on the whole, i think we know what the deal is with punting.