PDA

View Full Version : General talk Saying mean things to girls to get good sex

RoyalFlush
30-01-2020, 09:11 AM
A few months ago I told Jenny at Ginza club, Korean girls are on 2 extreme ends; either they are shit in sex or fantastic lovers. Jenny then immediately replied, I'm good in sex. And she gave good service henceafter.

3 weeks ago, at Marrickville 5 I told K Clara that she is a robot because of her mechanical service. I also said to K Hyorim that she is shit at sex, because of her complaining with size. To which I said, even baby comes from there, you are just shit at sex. She was very gloomy after my comments but who cares... I saw her at No 5 again a few days ago and she was eager to say hi to me... looks like she has buried the hatchet.

I took this experiment further and started cursing girls that I recently met. Somewhere along our conversation, I said, "you are just all talk only. I bet you are nothing in bed." or after a girl refuses to go home and revealed she returned to her ex bf, I said "i bet you and your bf wont last. Sorry, I dont give blessing to you. When you DO breakup with him again, come and see me"... And these lead to something after the second date. Amazing.

Have you guys used similar tactic, how did it go for you? or maybe start using it after a bad punt.

nostromo
30-01-2020, 09:33 AM
LOL. Were you one of the incel guys practicing your PUA tactics in Kinokuniya?

kingqxxx
30-01-2020, 09:40 AM
The book is call 'The Game'. Interesting read. I encourage everyone to read it so that you know what is out there good or bad.

dt333
30-01-2020, 10:09 AM
I bet RoyalFlush can't make a girl orgasm while wearing a N95 surgical mask

liminal
30-01-2020, 10:10 AM
Sad men ... so sad

No judgement of course . Just low brow punt mythos

xboyx
30-01-2020, 01:25 PM
I'm reading a book on pickup artist, similar stuff said, but not about sex
sometimes praising a girl is a bad thing for men to do, girls are so used to hearing praise after praise, compliments after compliments
the opposite may actually does the good if it's said properly in the right context

dundersyd1
30-01-2020, 03:23 PM
It's called "negging", PUA use it. Pretty fucked up.

kingqxxx
30-01-2020, 04:59 PM
It's called "negging", PUA use it. Pretty fucked up.

Negging is a backhanded compliment. I don't see any compliment in OP"s post. Sounds more like a complain then a neg tbh

F0x
30-01-2020, 06:03 PM
Negging is a backhanded compliment. I don't see any compliment in OP"s post. Sounds more like a complain then a neg tbh

Negging is very simply a tool to be used. Its used to shake down a girls confidence who otherwise wouldnt be in your league in order for her to seek approval from you. Its like a test, if shes okay with you calling her fat, (i.e keeps talking to you after) then she'll likely be ok for other stuff too. The lower the girls initial self esteem is, the better this will work.

It isnt inherently good or bad on its own, its just a tool or protocol which PUAs use to help them game.

And as a tool, it defines you as much as you see someone holding a Racquet and say "they play Tennis/Squash etc" using Neggs immediately says "that person (can be female too btw) is a PUA".

If the neg gets rejected (she calls it, walks away etc) then the PUA is "ok". Oh it wasnt _me_ that got rejected, no, the neg didnt work, ill have to try a different one next time. S/he just didnt get it.

So to me its really just a shield to help block rejection, and reel in beta females.

@xboyx

Its true what you say, but i think you need to understand the context a bit better.
Attractive women have men come up to them all the time complimenting them immediately to get into their pants and its EXCEEDINGLY obvious. This is what they are sick of.

You can still compliment a woman "normally" and get her attention if you simply are genuine about it, are 100% free from ulterior motive in telling her, and dont do it immediately after meeting her.

Or you can try negging and see how it works for you. Ive personally never had to neg to get women to like me, but each to their own, and if it works for you, go get em Tiger

asiafever
30-01-2020, 06:34 PM
Negging is very simply a tool to be used. Its used to shake down a girls confidence who otherwise wouldnt be in your league in order for her to seek approval from you. Its like a test, if shes okay with you calling her fat, (i.e keeps talking to you after) then she'll likely be ok for other stuff too. The lower the girls initial self esteem is, the better this will work.

It isnt inherently good or bad on its own, its just a tool or protocol which PUAs use to help them game.

And as a tool, it defines you as much as you see someone holding a Racquet and say "they play Tennis/Squash etc" using Neggs immediately says "that person (can be female too btw) is a PUA".

If the neg gets rejected (she calls it, walks away etc) then the PUA is "ok". Oh it wasnt _me_ that got rejected, no, the neg didnt work, ill have to try a different one next time. S/he just didnt get it.

So to me its really just a shield to help block rejection, and reel in beta females.

@xboyx

Its true what you say, but i think you need to understand the context a bit better.
Attractive women have men come up to them all the time complimenting them immediately to get into their pants and its EXCEEDINGLY obvious. This is what they are sick of.

You can still compliment a woman "normally" and get her attention if you simply are genuine about it, are 100% free from ulterior motive in telling her, and dont do it immediately after meeting her.

Or you can try negging and see how it works for you. Ive personally never had to neg to get women to like me, but each to their own, and if it works for you, go get em Tiger

Absolutely. Especially agree with the line about guys it as a shield so it was the neg that didn't work, not them.
Of course pua stuff was all a great money maker for a few guys who got a bunch of people to believe in what they were spinning and thus sell books, seminars etc. Even the line "You want pumped?" Will very occasionally work.
I once saw a wannabe pua try to woo this one girl. He used every trick in the book, literally, and she just had 0% interest (and that's the key... it's all about female interest. But that's another story.) The girl rumoured him only a very small amount as he was a friend of a friend. Finally she asked who he was and he tried to say "I'm an existentialist" but couldn't pronounce it, so said "exits.. existm.." to which one of the other guys who'd been silent the whole time finally spoke "it's pronounced existentialist and if you can't pronounce it, chances are you aren't one."
Long story short girl went home with the second guy that night, pua whined to all within earshot his lunch was cut...
You don't have to neg a girl, talk to them like human beings and hold a decent conversation, be witty but pick your audience, and most of all just don't take it personally if a girl isn't interested, no need to be a prick (not directed at anyone in particular.)

Pleck
30-01-2020, 08:37 PM
Absolutely. Especially agree with the line about guys it as a shield so it was the neg that didn't work, not them.
Of course pua stuff was all a great money maker for a few guys who got a bunch of people to believe in what they were spinning and thus sell books, seminars etc. Even the line "You want pumped?" Will very occasionally work.
I once saw a wannabe pua try to woo this one girl. He used every trick in the book, literally, and she just had 0% interest (and that's the key... it's all about female interest. But that's another story.) The girl rumoured him only a very small amount as he was a friend of a friend. Finally she asked who he was and he tried to say "I'm an existentialist" but couldn't pronounce it, so said "exits.. existm.." to which one of the other guys who'd been silent the whole time finally spoke "it's pronounced existentialist and if you can't pronounce it, chances are you aren't one."
Long story short girl went home with the second guy that night, pua whined to all within earshot his lunch was cut...
You don't have to neg a girl, talk to them like human beings and hold a decent conversation, be witty but pick your audience, and most of all just don't take it personally if a girl isn't interested, no need to be a prick (not directed at anyone in particular.)

Listening to guys advice who have to pay to get sex lol

des888
30-01-2020, 08:56 PM

Fcukin LOL 😂 agreed hundred percent

RoyalFlush
30-01-2020, 09:36 PM
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people - Eleanor Roosevelt
Look at more than 90% of the topics in this forum, it is largely made of the second and third aspect. Rarely the first. Food for thought for the critics.

The forum critics are hypocrites. As if you are not in this forum for the purpose of sex. How different are Punters from PUAs really? PUA can take the easy way out, paying for sex and he becomes a punter immediately. But can a punter pick up a girl at will? Which is the easier route to take? If the easy route to take means success, then everyone can just work as normal employee or just be a couch potato and expect to be great. That's not how life works.

I reckon a lot of people have no idea at high levels of pick up skills, what a man can do. I go out and meet some of these guys picking up girls, they are extremely successful and very charismatic people. When I speak to their girls, they told me their bf's salary is above $300K. It seems the best guys are playing this game. If you are not in the top 5%, you dont have much authority in anything. You can see from those short worded response, doesnt contain any useful information other than flaming.

RoyalFlush
30-01-2020, 09:58 PM
I have heard of negging, I can probably take a guess how the mechanics work. I reckon picking up girls is very similar to sales in business. Personally, Im very good at turnarounds and negotiation. For example, my gf said she is unable to come to my place because she is busy next week. OK fine, after sex and while showering together (timing), I asked her "hey about this week, instead of a firm No! How about "maybe" you can come (saying this while I was washing her tits). Then she said, ok then maybe. Then I pushed further how bout YES instead of Maybe, she laughed. She said she can see why Im good in business, because of my negotiation skills. Her words. Ive also turnaround 2 supposedly breakups into long term "secret bf" type of relationships.

If you think the cursing statement was the worst, you aint seen nothing yet. Ive said to a girl ... she felt very guilty but you know what, she said what I said made her very wet and she became clingy afterwards.

Meng
30-01-2020, 10:06 PM
A few months ago I told Jenny at Ginza club, Korean girls are on 2 extreme ends; either they are shit in sex or fantastic lovers. Jenny then immediately replied, I'm good in sex. And she gave good service henceafter.

3 weeks ago, at Marrickville 5 I told K Clara that she is a robot because of her mechanical service. I also said to K Hyorim that she is shit at sex, because of her complaining with size. To which I said, even baby comes from there, you are just shit at sex. She was very gloomy after my comments but who cares... I saw her at No 5 again a few days ago and she was eager to say hi to me... looks like she has buried the hatchet.

I took this experiment further and started cursing girls that I recently met. Somewhere along our conversation, I said, "you are just all talk only. I bet you are nothing in bed." or after a girl refuses to go home and revealed she returned to her ex bf, I said "i bet you and your bf wont last. Sorry, I dont give blessing to you. When you DO breakup with him again, come and see me"... And these lead to something after the second date. Amazing.

Have you guys used similar tactic, how did it go for you? or maybe start using it after a bad punt.

Wait so this is about picking up girls by insulting and negging them and then you try them out on WLs? Isn’t that a oxymoron. They are paid to pretend....

Also as much as I agree we are all on this forum because we love punting. You should still treat women with a level a respect. I’ve read a few of your other posts and you sound like a wife beater to me.

kingqxxx
30-01-2020, 10:12 PM

haha. good one. 200% agree

RoyalFlush
30-01-2020, 10:23 PM
I was just negging you man to see your response. #triggered

So are these 300k guys really pick up “artists” or just high income earners? And why do you want to fuck with a girls emotions and mental state. At least a wl knows where she stands.

First statement - Roll eyes
If you earn $70K salary, marriage would make sense because your wife's second income would be useful to upkeep the family. If you are making over $200K, then marriage will look like a very bad deal. Imagine the things you can do if you earn $1K a day. High income earners have the tendency to be PUAs, or divorcee.
Cmon, seriously are you going to lecture me about living my life, lol. Marriage was one of the worst decision Ive made, but it was known in hindsight, I didn't know any better. Moreover, after 6 months of relationship, most girls would expect some sort of commitment from you. If you say no, then the relationship is naturally terminated.
Besides, of all the relationship types, the best would be to be a secret bf. She can still find her primary partner, and you can get sex on the side.

RoyalFlush
30-01-2020, 10:26 PM
Also as much as I agree we are all on this forum because we love punting. You should still treat women with a level a respect. I’ve read a few of your other posts and you sound like a wife beater to me.

It's your own assumption and conclusion. If so, why would she want to keep coming back to the relationship. Ive asked for this 1 year separation already.
Think logically for a moment, if I treat these girls no respect, would they want to hang around with me for so long? You only bring the guns during the initial attraction or when she causes drama, 90% of the time are blissful for everyone involved. She comes, I come, we are all happy. Fair trade.

RoyalFlush
30-01-2020, 10:43 PM
I have replied. I said after 6 months the relationship comes to a natural end if I dont give what she wants. I have lost a lot of girls after they found out I have a separated wife. I am being upfront about this if asked.

F0x
31-01-2020, 12:01 PM
I was wondering how long the whole "hahah, asking guys who pay for sex" would take to come through, didnt take long lol.

Being punters doesnt mean we arent aware of pickup, take the OP for example.

Though I suppose thats more directed to FS guys.

Tbh RF, dont know why you are asking for advice and punt when it seems like you can make a chair pregnant just by sitting on it through your own exploits.

And I dont believe that high income earners tend to be PUAs.

I have good relationships with very senior people where I work (example, Head of Global Markets, Trading floors, probably earning circa 250-300k before bonus) and knowing them the way I do, id be on the floor rolling with laughter if you told me they were PUAs!

Random example, I dont think Hugh Jackman is a PUA.

I don't think high income earners NEED PU in general.

The only high income earner who might be, who most people would know is Downy Jr.

PU is more for the younger crowd, specifically those who initially had problems talking to women (I mean, thats what it was created for)

Im happy to put my hand up and say I had look into some of it in my early twenties, and there some useful things and some not. But as you get older you realise its almost entirely unecessary, and just being yourself is the best route.

But heres the key and im more than happy to share it for free. Its not just being yourself, because I know for some guys, that might be you sitting not speaking with a nervous tic while munching on a bug you picked up. This might be you "normally".

No what is it is,

Be the best version of yourself you can.

A lot of people think this means you have to be rich, or good looking or something, just essentially boils down to you being congruent, and slowly removing the more offensive things you might do normally. Not everything, if you have a certain thing you do, like straightening out pencils and napkins, by all means keep that in play.

So then the question is, why punt if you can PU? Why not just slay hundreds of women a night for free?

I won't speak for anyone else, but for me, it just boils down to connections.

I love spending time with the girls that I do, and having that connection and intimacy during the time I am there, but once I walk out, I don't want a hundred texts a day from some low esteem 18 year old ive been stringing along, humping my leg trying to prove she isn't whatever I called her.

Ultimately, if it works for you, it works for you.

xboyx
31-01-2020, 02:59 PM

@xboyx

trust me, I had always been a shy boy in front of girls since small, I didn't know what to talk to them or how to attract them. I was always that "nice guy" who would never got anything from the girls while I had spent countless hours being with them, comforting them when they needed someone to talk to, while eventually the girls would end up fucking other guys and I was left feeling like I've done all of that but it was never enough (all I got was a kiss at most). Shitty feeling tbh when you were just a teen boy.
And I'm not ugly or nerdy or weirdo, I considered myself a decent looking guy and I never got to fuck lots of girls (talking about non WL here).

I stopped being a nice guy who would pick up/drop off, care for girls and be there whenever they need me. Doesn't mean that I turned out to be a bad guy now, just that I won't do those things anymore. I've had enough of that.

So now I'm reading about PUA for that reason and it opened my eyes that negging is better than giving compliments, being a nice guy won't get me any girls. I won't give any compliments to girls anymore unless she earns it.

xboyx
31-01-2020, 03:18 PM
No what is it is,

Be the best version of yourself you can.

A lot of people think this means you have to be rich, or good looking or something, just essentially boils down to you being congruent, and slowly removing the more offensive things you might do normally. Not everything, if you have a certain thing you do, like straightening out pencils and napkins, by all means keep that in play.

yea I agree, "be the best version of yourself" and "just be yourself" is the best way to attract girls. I'm in mid 30s now but I still need to read these PU books though cuz some of these PU tips could be really useful.

F0x
31-01-2020, 09:42 PM
trust me, I had always been a shy boy in front of girls since small, I didn't know what to talk to them or how to attract them. I was always that "nice guy" who would never got anything from the girls while I had spent countless hours being with them, comforting them when they needed someone to talk to, while eventually the girls would end up fucking other guys and I was left feeling like I've done all of that but it was never enough (all I got was a kiss at most)

The main problem with the "nice" guy is actually not the "nice" part.

Its the weird but consistent belief, that nice guys should be doormats who cater to every whim of the female.

The chauffer
The agony aunt
The ATM
The connection into clubs or VIP areas etc

Heres a revelation. You can STILL be a "nice" guy, and get women attracted to you, you just need to set hard boundaries they cant break no matter how much they grind against you, act sweet or pout.

As a more concrete example, lets look at the quintessential "ideal" man.

Bond. James bond. Sure he is a fictional character, but he embodies practically everything that makes women crazy over guys.

Does he go around shit talking women? Does he go around bending over backwards for them?

No, hes an international spy who has a high level of mastery of pretty much eveything.

There is absolutely no need for him to do either, he just is who he is and doesnt pretend to be anything else. Women respect and want to be with a guy with drive and a mission in life who dont aknowledge females trying to pull him off course.

Additionally, Bond always bangs high quality girls.
He doesnt go around fucking everything in sight that happens to be impressed by a punchline.

Id advise more study of Bond and less study of PU personally, but its all up to you.

liminal
01-02-2020, 02:21 PM
It's your own assumption and conclusion. If so, why would she want to keep coming back to the relationship. Ive asked for this 1 year separation already.
Think logically for a moment, if I treat these girls no respect, would they want to hang around with me for so long? You only bring the guns during the initial attraction or when she causes drama, 90% of the time are blissful for everyone involved. She comes, I come, we are all happy. Fair trade.

Perhaps and as you possibly are inferring you’re a ...hi big spender ...
You splash cash like menage a trois likely received when you were 17.

Having a dick and knowing how to use it in conjunction with mind to engender good feelings and heightened sex response is wholly different to just been a dick ...

and this is just a thought not a pointed comment ... however negging as an organised calculated behaviour I do not see as a back handed compliment ... just a backhander ..

carry on with the debate

Jamez11
01-02-2020, 02:50 PM

The reason why the WL said "hi" to you a couple of days later after you told her she was shit at sex was probably because she doesn't really see you as any real significance in her life and probably forgot you even said it, or she just wants your money... more than likely both.

sr71
01-02-2020, 10:44 PM
Always treat the girls with respect and kindness.

RoyalFlush
03-02-2020, 10:56 PM
I like most of these level headed comments, especially from Fox.
I have to admit I really like picking up girls, actually Im getting addicted to the game now. When I found PUA material the first time, I feel like a tiger that has found its forest. It's hard to explain, but I know a good majority of PUA material before I read about it. By reading PUA, it's making me find my true self. It's just fascinating that the more asshole I become, the more girls love it, and the more I love myself. PUA may be designed for guys who couldn't talk to girls, but I reckon it was also meant for guys who had the raw talent and PUA material just sharpens it. Hey, even in Casino Royale, Bond said to the girl outside "You are just out of Practice" Bond must have done PUA when he was still a beginner, just so happen he is high level now.
The challenge I faced was the confucian teaching taught to us since young; the very essence of the teaching was against my own personality. I've always rebelled with authority since young and power was given to me in the form of leadership wherever I go. We were taught sex can only be accessed if we pay with relationship and marriage. Running a single relationship was too easy for me, marriage life is too predictable and boring. Ive seen the end of it till I die, it's given to me on a silver plate. Why do I still run it when Ive already witnessed so many versions of this life before me? I needed more challenge, so I introduce chaos; and being a problem solver than I am, I create them so I can solve them. Maybe I have the lucifer's gene, I want to feel progress and victories instead of stability. Picking up, climbing the corporate ladder are the answer for me, the game taught me to learn and make new discoveries at my own pace, and living an adventurous life is thrilling for me. I think what will bring smile to my face at my deathbed are the numerous memories that I have created for myself.
However, as a Christian (real oxymoron), I am aware God doesnt give lengthy lives to people like me. God wants subservient subjects. This is a real struggle for me. I want to live eternally, but my personality doesnt fit God's criteria.

On a more interesting note, I reckon readers fall into different camps. Indifferent, intrigued, understanding, critical etc.
The critics can be put into a room, Ill throw used dildoes for them and a few days later, I will find them sucking on them when I open the door. I wonder how many falls into the "has done this, been there" camp, having the same trajectory as me. What are they thinking, I wonder?
1) WTF, RF dont tell them the secret!
2) Yeah, I know what he is saying, but no way Im writing my thoughts down. (Fully understanding the repercussions)
3) Smile to himself, thinking, he is still young, he will evolve again into something else later.. For the better I hope.

cuteguy
06-02-2020, 09:51 PM
The reason why the WL said "hi" to you a couple of days later after you told her she was shit at sex was probably because she doesn't really see you as any real significance in her life and probably forgot you even said it, or she just wants your money... more than likely both.

That's right. She doesn't care. What is important to her is to have as many customers possible and get her hands on your money!:shout:

davies1520
06-02-2020, 10:25 PM
https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/pickup_artist.png

rockbreaker
06-02-2020, 11:32 PM
So then the question is, why punt if you can PU? Why not just slay hundreds of women a night for free?

For me, it's about paying them to leave after the sex and intimacy.

muni7ad
07-02-2020, 02:14 PM
https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/pickup_artist.png

Exactly what I was thinking. Negging is dumb. There is difference between playful teasing and being a dick.

Bunty4
07-02-2020, 09:41 PM
True ...no one likes a prick....flirt , have banter but no need to be mean. Only those who are low on confidence will try to prove you wrong....it's not victory it's feeding off the bottom