PDA

View Full Version : General talk Creative Writing - Taking half of her professional virginity

kingqxxx
30-01-2020, 09:08 PM
Disclaimer - None of the event, places and people are real. Please do not PM me asking for detail because there are none.

kingqxxx
30-01-2020, 09:09 PM
PART 1

New year has arrived and I really misses my regular ML, which I haven't seen for a month due to the holiday season. Over the last few months, I have developed a small crush on her. She is kind, pretty and petite. Her skin is smooth and tanned. This is exactly what I look for in a girl. I usually see her in the city but I know she also works in another shop. So I jumped on a train after work and arrived 10 minutes early. Admittingly, I have never been to this shop before so it took me a while to find its whereabouts. Pay the money for 1 hour and was told to wait in a room upstairs. I waited in the room for a few minutes and my regular ML arrived. She was surprise to see me. We NY greeted each other. Talked for a few minutes, I then stripped down to nothing and jump onto the massage table.

Part one, as always, was gentle and seductive, every now and then she would brush her finger on my crotch. I usually like hard massages to the point where it hurts but I don't mind swapping things around also, so I wan’t complaining. I noticed there were a lot of mirrors in the room and thought it was a welcoming additional. In my many years of punting, I have seldom seen so many mirrors in a room. 40 minutes passed like nothing and she wiped me down with wet towel and undressed casually. She then climb onto the table and put her hand on my little brother. A question that I always wanted to asked, but never did, came out of my mouth.

"Do you do extra [extra] service as well, or just massage [HJ]? I can give you a little bit more"

"No extra. Just massage" was her response.

My heart sunk and I apologise for even asking.

"It okay, don't worry about it" she said gently

"Actually I need to start doing Blow Job". She said after a few seconds.

A question immediate came up in my mind. What does it mean she needs to start doing BJ? Did the shop asked her to? Does she want to earn more money while here in Australia? However, this wasn't the right question to ask.

"Do you want to do it?" I said suggestively

"Yes let's do it. I want to do it with someone I am comfortable with, but I need to see if they have condom downstairs" She agreed.

"I may have one in the wallet" I knew I do.

I walked to the chair where my place my clothes and take the condom out of my wallet, then walked back to the massage table

"Should we do it there?" My finger pointed to the bed in the corner.

"Okay' She responded.

So I climbed in bed and put the sealed condom on my left hand side. She then climbed into bed also and wanting to unseal the condom

"Not yet. Can you please sit on my leg" I said.

She complied but was a bit uncertain where on my leg she should be sitting. We adjusted position. I started cupping her breast on one side and softly suck her nipple on another. A few minutes has passed and we switched side. She moaned heavier and heavier. I sided my hand onto her pussy and moved gently in a circular motion, while kept molesting her nipple with my tongue. After a few minutes, time was right so I asked her to lay down on the bed, she also complied. She was now completely laid down. I continued my playful dance with my tongue while my hand continued to work downstairs. Like a relaxed clam, her legs opened wider and wider. I put a breeze of force on the inside of her leg to suggest she needed to open even more. We read my mind thought even this slightest action. I could feel the wetness of her clitoris through my fingertips. I though the time was right to re-position my body down a little so that I can kiss the kitten.

to be continue...

kingqxxx
30-01-2020, 09:09 PM
PART TWO

"No licking" she said to me.

We have agreed beforehand that at any point if she felt uncomfortable she could call a stop. This was our deal. So my head retreated back up and continued kissing her breast. My hand motion picked up a notch. Her moaning told me she was about to cum, so I picked up the pace even further to increase intensity. After a few minutes she let it all go, I could feel that she enjoyed the moment. My work was accomplished. I didn't want this surreal experience to end too soon, so I hold her close to my body and we cuddled for a few minutes. I occasionally kissed the corner of her lips and on her forehead while holding her tight in my arms. I wanted her to feel my presence. Light as the wind, she brushed my shoulder with her finger tips.

It was now the time for her to please. She picked up the dom, tore it open and carefully took the rubber out of the package. However, she was unable to determine which way was up. It took her a minute to work it out and her inexperience showed.

"Can you do it slowly" I said. Either she didn't respond and I took it as a yes; or she responded but I completely forgot what it was. I really cannot remember anymore. The noradrenaline had been working overtime for quite some time already.

She finally managed to put the dom on my little fella and began to wrap her soft lips on my now erected monument. The beginning was slow and soft. Just the way I wanted. I didn't want to climax too soon because oral is my kryptonite. I cum really fast from receiving blow jobs for one good reason. I can't edge from controlling the rhythm and that’s my game.. At this point I noticed the mirror on the wall only runs from my leg to the waist. I can't see anything from the reflection. Not good. I stopped her momentarily. I turned the pillow around and placed it at the foot of the bed. The mirror now runs from my head to my waist and I have full view of every stoke of her head. All was set for the finale. She resumed her previous position and bob her head up and down gently. I raised my head slightly so that I could get a glimpse of her movement. Occasionally, I would turned my head sideways to get a different view of the spectacle. God, I hoped this never ends. After a few minutes I was ready to release.

"No not yet" I thought to myself

to be continue...

kingqxxx
30-01-2020, 09:10 PM
PART THREE

"No not yet" I thought to myself but didn't say anything.

I placed my hand on her shoulder to indicate I was not ready yet. She understood my gesture and rested her head on my stomach, her knees were on the mattress while bum was pointing up. I wished she would suck on my nipple to keep me entertain but that didn’t happen. I shouldn't be so picky since she was doing so much right already... Anyway, I used this opportunity to lower my noradrenaline level. Maybe 1-2 minutes had pasted, I told her she should continue . This time it didn't take long. I was now at the point of no return.

"Faster, I am about to cum". She has been in this business for ½ year already so she was no stranger of what needed to be done. Only this time she wasn’t using her hand anymore. I let out a quiet moan and surrendered to the moment. She continued to stroke me with her head until I was completely pasted my state of estacy. I felt like I was on cloud nine with my bride to be.

I indicated that she could have a shower first. She agreed. I continued to recuperate in bed while she walked slowly towards the shower, which was located at the opposite side of the room. There was a basin outside the shower and she stopped there to rinse her mouth first. She took quite some time rinsing which I felt a bit strange. It took me a few seconds to realise it must be the excess lub on the dom, which she didn't wipe off being going down on me. A seasoned pro would have wiped off the lub first to limit the cleaning effort later. Another subtle hint that she never gave BJ in a massage parlour before. Anyway, I now have a full view of her body from behind. The firmness can be appreciated from afar.

She wet a few strains of hair on her neck while showering. I found this to be quite sexy. I didn't want to over complement her so I didn't say anything. She finished and told me it was my turn. I jumped out of bed, walked into the shower and closed the blind. I could see through the mist and she was putting her bra back on. I still didn't say a thing. I re-emerged from the shower a moment later, dried myself and put the clothes back on. We spent a couple of minutes on small talks while she laid new sheets on the bed and massage table. Time to say goodbye. I gave her a hug and kissed her on the forehead. It was a subtle yet passionate kiss. We walked out of the room together. I turned my head one last time so that we could exchange glare before walking down the flight of stair.

My feeling grew. Until next time - It will be long wait though.

kingqxxx
01-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Up. Part 2 updated.

Brothelcreeper
02-02-2020, 07:24 AM
Hooked already. Can’t wait for part 3

Langdale
06-02-2020, 08:23 PM
That is sensational stuff.

kingqxxx
09-02-2020, 09:19 PM
Okay. Final part updated.