PDA

View Full Version : General talk sensual pussy slide service

iHurricane
06-02-2020, 07:26 PM
hey boys,

I'm looking for a beautiful girl who performs a sensual pussy slide located in Sydney..

thanks in advance and best wishes
hurricane

cuteguy
06-02-2020, 09:34 PM
Find a place that offers nuru massage and I'm sure you will get some pussy slide.

iHurricane
06-02-2020, 09:51 PM
thanks buddy ill do that

cuteguy
06-02-2020, 09:53 PM
thanks buddy ill do that

244 Paddington offers nuru massage if you're interested.

Brothelcreeper
06-02-2020, 11:08 PM
Paddo 244.........

muni7ad
07-02-2020, 02:17 PM
Talking about nuru. Does it cost more because of the gel? Very interested in it but debating its worth vs FS

hansmith
09-02-2020, 07:25 PM
been to 244 paddington a few times. good nuru experience for sydney standards

paddington244
09-02-2020, 07:46 PM
the nuru gel is expensive
shane

bridgyguy
10-02-2020, 12:56 AM
the nuru gel is expensive
shane

Yes it can be, but you don't always need to use much, it depends on how slide you want.

You can mix it thicker or thinner depending on how you like it, for us we don't like it too thick, more watery is better for us.

Nothing like her straddling over my groin with heaps of gel, and sliding her pussy back and forth over my cock, and then sliding it into her when she is ready to take me.

AHLUNGOR
11-02-2020, 08:36 AM
Nothing like her straddling over my groin with heaps of gel, and sliding her pussy back and forth over my cock, and then sliding it into her when she is ready to take me.

Would you be wearing a rain coat when she slides you ?

fjfan
11-02-2020, 12:16 PM
If you're into 60 year old Asian grandmas then Mimi at Burwood might do it. I remember she did to me when I saw her over four years ago now.

toilet33
12-02-2020, 10:14 AM
If you're into 60 year old Asian grandmas then Mimi at Burwood might do it. I remember she did to me when I saw her over four years ago now.

If you are into MILFs, definitely see Mimi. I've seen her and I do have a bit of a MILF fetish, so it was a great session with her!

AHLUNGOR
12-02-2020, 11:15 AM

Mate, I can totally understand your view, for someone so young..............

I've recently turned 23 .

Mimi is definitely too mature for you I suppose. Hey, plenty of hot young babes around who are more your cups of tea, no ?

Cheers

:smile:

hunglow
12-02-2020, 01:39 PM
Rebecca at 479 does an insane slide!

Langdale
13-02-2020, 08:23 AM
Is Mimi still working? Think she might have gone overseas temporarily? I tried to contact her two weeks ago but was texted back saying she not available. Anyone got any recent info?

Bangetsu
14-02-2020, 04:11 PM
+1 for Rebecca at ginza empire, too good that it’s unsafe

Meng
14-02-2020, 06:51 PM
Also can confirm Rebecca is amazing. Felt like I was almost about to slide in lol

scanboy
15-02-2020, 12:49 AM
Most of the girls at Saigon Princess St Mary’s include body /pussy slide in their extras

Clownfiesta
15-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Any ML in the city offering this?

iphone
15-02-2020, 04:44 PM
Most of the girls at Saigon Princess St Mary’s include body /pussy slide in their extras

What nationality are the girls, and age range please?

nxrsr20
15-02-2020, 05:55 PM

Check their roster, they advertise here.

cuteguy
16-02-2020, 03:31 PM

Mostly Vietnamese with one or two Cambodians?

fjfan
22-02-2020, 03:02 PM
Mate, I can totally understand your view, for someone so young..............

Mimi is definitely too mature for you I suppose. Hey, plenty of hot young babes around who are more your cups of tea, no ?

Cheers

:smile:

I'm good thanks.

She provided a great service but she's an ancient piece of work. I don't know what my age has anything to do with it.

hornedone
22-02-2020, 06:48 PM
Ancient or not, when your face down and she gives you a prostate milking.... ahh bliss...

Hollow
26-02-2020, 04:47 AM
+1 to K Rebecca at Ginza, she's VERY bloody good at it, goes crazy
A few girls at the Ginza shops do it, I know C Tiffany used to (haven't seen her in ages), J Juri, K Julia... of those I can confirm.

dt333
26-02-2020, 09:48 AM
Yes it can be, but you don't always need to use much, it depends on how slide you want.

You can mix it thicker or thinner depending on how you like it, for us we don't like it too thick, more watery is better for us.

BYO nuru gel......

Lollipop
26-02-2020, 10:22 AM
It think girls in masstige8 will do pussy slides as i've been there but long time ago.

TwiceAweek
26-02-2020, 10:35 AM
It think girls in masstige8 will do pussy slides as i've been there but long time ago.I can vouch for that. Body slides with some oil/lotion concoction is standard at M8. Its not actual Nuru gel. Same / same but different.

Pussy slide across your body and legs is standard.

Pussy slide across your cock depends on each girls repitoit. In my experience 7 out of 10 will. I don't remember specifically asking for it though.

pay per pus subscriber

Lollipop
26-02-2020, 10:51 AM
I can vouch for that. Body slides with some oil/lotion concoction is standard at M8. Its not actual Nuru gel. Same / same but different.

Pussy slide across your body and legs is standard.

Pussy slide across your cock depends on each girls repitoit. In my experience 7 out of 10 will. I don't remember specifically asking for it though.

pay per pus subscriber

nice bro....
any other recommend places that do pussy slide?

xboyx
26-02-2020, 10:56 AM
K Bella at ginza does excellent pussy slides, felt closest to the real thing

Lollipop
26-02-2020, 11:04 AM
K Bella at ginza does excellent pussy slides, felt closest to the real thing

pussy slides in FS shop will have no difference.
what i meant was pussy slides in RnT shop.

TwiceAweek
26-02-2020, 11:50 AM
nice bro....
any other recommend places that do pussy slide?I hear MIDAS in Marickville is very similar. I only went there once some time ago and was too pissed to remember what happened.

Any MIDAS fans still out there to help fill the blank spots in my memory?

pay per pus subscriber

xboyx
26-02-2020, 02:05 PM
I hear MIDAS in Marickville is very similar. I only went there once some time ago and was too pissed to remember what happened.

Any MIDAS fans still out there to help fill the blank spots in my memory?

pay per pus subscriber

last 3 times I went to Midas, first 2 times were some time ago, maybe 1-2 years ago, went in and saw lineup, didn't see any girls who were worth seeing so left.
a few weeks ago was last visit, all girls in lineup were average, none were korean, it seems they changed owner and there's no korean girls anymore, none were stunners as they used to be, one girl was ....alright... so picked her for a different experience from normal FS.

Session was ok-good, she was friendly and provided good services, had some pussy slides but wasn't intense and hot as I had at Midas years ago. Overall I was satisfied with services and had a good massage, but their girl quality now can't compare to what they used to have.

sukeong
26-02-2020, 04:00 PM
Midas is just ok now. Quality is just so so. Last few times I was there they are still busy though. Had to wait a long time for any girls to be available. They have more girls from other nationalities. I saw Korean and laos girl last time. Service was average no pussy slide. I doubt pussy slide is standard. Might depend on the girl.

I dun think I would actively visit Midas unless I'm in the area now. Having said that I still rather go there than M8.

TwiceAweek
26-02-2020, 07:36 PM
Midas is just ok now. Quality is just so so. Last few times I was there they are still busy though. Had to wait a long time for any girls to be available. They have more girls from other nationalities. I saw Korean and laos girl last time. Service was average no pussy slide. I doubt pussy slide is standard. Might depend on the girl.

I dun think I would actively visit Midas unless I'm in the area now. Having said that I still rather go there than M8.Is it the FS price tag with a side serve of KPS that keeps you from going to M8?

pay per pus subscriber

sukeong
02-03-2020, 09:54 AM
Is it the FS price tag with a side serve of KPS that keeps you from going to M8?

pay per pus subscriber

The kps. Not been there for years but I reckon it's still kps galore over there. Price tag for fs varies from ml to ml. Plus I dun really go there expecting to get fs, it's rare for me as I dun go there often enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El_nino
12-04-2020, 01:37 PM
Used to get a great pussy slide at crows nest. Seriously sexy ml called Monica. Don’t think the place is still open though

SteveNey
03-12-2021, 11:00 AM

Have you try Linda yet? Does she do body/pussy slide?

sintax
06-12-2021, 03:56 PM
anything out west recommended

bigfatkilo
09-12-2021, 07:23 AM
Also can confirm Rebecca is amazing. Felt like I was almost about to slide in lol
Rebecca is good yes.
Although it's been so long since I've experienced great pussy slide. The most memorable and best was also a Ginza girl J Misaki. Didn't just feel like it went in.....!! Amazing. She didn't want me to write about it but I think she's long gone, haven't seen her on roster for a long time.
Who's your most memorable pussy slide?

Double_Adapter
09-12-2021, 09:15 AM
Try Karen at 533 Willoughby

Kiryu0
09-12-2021, 12:25 PM

From what I can gather on the forum. Seems like you'd go to her if you want to give up on life ahahah

Double_Adapter
09-12-2021, 01:29 PM
From what I can gather on the forum. Seems like you'd go to her if you want to give up on life ahahah

Yeah, but the question was explicit “who provides sensual pussy slides?”
And she’ll even do it with her high heels still on…..a sexy look indeed.

But you know what they say about life……Life is a disease; it is sexually transmitted and the mortality rate is 100%.

mikael66
09-12-2021, 03:15 PM
Hi Bros, Have you been recently at M8, I haven't visited for a few years. Is is still recommendable to visit there?

JohnJones
10-12-2021, 01:24 PM

Years ago before COVID I tried Joye at 533. Everything on her was perfect except her face. We started with condom sex then it evolved with her removing my condom and riding me bareback because I took too long to cum. Had both feelings of yes and no, because you never know where that good feelings would end up. No STI came up but I haven't been booking her since.

Betty/Crystal gave me good pussy slide. It was the same with her, took too long to cum with condom on so she ripped my condom and gave me a slideshow. Came pretty quickly. She was pretty average looking, not as wrinkly or out of shape like most of the ladies who work there.

Wonder how Karen looks like...

spoonser
24-01-2022, 09:18 AM
Any updated info on pus slides at rnt places would be greatly appreciated!!

poida
24-01-2022, 11:39 AM
Any updated info on pus slides at rnt places would be greatly appreciated!!

Victoria @ chanelathome, they're located in an ashfield apartment. Shitty decor but service is decent.

spoonser
24-01-2022, 01:16 PM
cheers poida! appreciated!

yellow_sub
24-01-2022, 02:07 PM
Have you tried Rebecca @ 479? Can’t say no to her sliding skills

HappyDongDong
24-01-2022, 02:51 PM
Some Korean massage place did that but not always guarantee

choley
24-01-2022, 03:07 PM
Try Victoria @chanel, she gives a good pussy slide.

lebronjamespro
26-01-2022, 11:38 AM
This is too risky

cuteguy
26-01-2022, 02:03 PM
This is too risky

Yes there are risks. This is why you need light in the room to check the girl has no obvious STI like herpes or genital warts around the genital area. The problem with RNT places is they like it very dark and some MLs don't like to get naked in front of you until you're fully naked on the table and some undress with their back to you.

Aphantom
26-03-2022, 10:24 PM
Years ago before COVID I tried Joye at 533. Everything on her was perfect except her face. We started with condom sex then it evolved with her removing my condom and riding me bareback because I took too long to cum. Had both feelings of yes and no, because you never know where that good feelings would end up...
I can believe that! She is certainly a wild one. And her menu is extensive!

Aphantom
26-03-2022, 10:25 PM
Try Victoria @chanel, she gives a good pussy slide.
She is a real sweetie with extras on menu too

j_highrolla
26-03-2022, 10:38 PM
Yes, agree, Victoria from Chanel does great pussy slide with her secret receipe lotion lol

Sexkniight
26-03-2022, 11:30 PM
Does she do fs? Or what extras?

Aphantom
27-03-2022, 12:33 AM
Does she do fs? Or what extras?
BBBJ for extra. No FS

jacobus
27-03-2022, 09:16 AM
Jessica at Saigon Princess does BBBJ and a great pussy slide for an extra $100

HardCore
27-03-2022, 09:27 PM
Agree with Jacobus, Jessica does a great slide. Saw Julia at Ginza a short time ago and she has a similar technique to Jessica. Excellent slides from both.

xolent
06-04-2022, 11:31 AM
Rebecca at Ginza does an awesome one