PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Sha @ MOC

dwn4it
21-05-2012, 09:37 PM
PUNTATHALON 2 – THE REBIRTH
PUNTER – dwn4it
CALLGIRL #3 – Sha
AGENCY – www.myoutcall.com.au (http://www.myoutcall.com.au)

I noticed a new petite Asian girl - Sha started mid last week. Checked her profile out and immediately thought of MOC Catty as her details and description was very similar to Catty.

So when Sha arrived at my door she started laughing and she said

“I saw you this morning at Golden Dragon”.

I backtracked in my head and realized that she was right. We both laughed and that was an immediate ice breaker as we felt like we have known each other for years!

Sha is 100% GF session. Her actions were slow and very intimate. Her skin was really milky white, but I’m afraid it was blemished with a lot of scars on her body.

I did question her on these marks and she looked into my eyes and whispered,;

“It was a rough childhood!”

I knew when to stop and draw the line when it comes to situations like this.

Not much DFK. Was on offer, but she did gave me a BBBJ that was so delicate and intimately that just made me nearly cum in her mouth. I quickly motioned to have sex so on with the DOM and just loved the side position with her because her body was so tiny and I could feel my cock penetrating deep inside in this position!!

Suddenly the buzzer went off and we had to stop L. Damn it, I can’t remember the last time I didn’t come within a session.

I wanted to do 2hrs but she already had another booking after me.

If you like tiny, petite, milky white Asian girls that will give you a GFE, then you should definitely try Sha out!

shamrock
22-05-2012, 12:35 AM
she set a buzzer at your place??

MyOutCall Australia
22-05-2012, 04:13 AM
thanks for visiting MOC MR down4it.

Yes, she is pretty like Catty@MOC but more wild!!!

MOC TEAM

username
22-05-2012, 04:57 PM
sha is really good to me. sha enjoy making love, i can feel it from her action,so it does not like to finish a job for the girl,also "enjoy it".and like to listen. so clients can teach the girl you want she to do. sha is a cute,typical hongkong girl,and got a really good personality.Once i met the girl,she make me back to my childhood.sorry for my poor english

ButtyReturns
22-05-2012, 06:27 PM
sha is really good to me. sha enjoy making love, i can feel it from her action,so it does not like to finish a job for the girl,also "enjoy it".and like to listen. so clients can teach the girl you want she to do. sha is a cute,typical hongkong girl,and got a really good personality.Once i met the girl,she make me back to my childhood.sorry for my poor english

You conveyed your emotion perfectly, Mr username.

MyOutCall Australia
23-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Welcome bookings to our most wild little pussy Sha@MOC~

MOC TEAM

syacyfr
23-05-2012, 07:09 PM
yeah, she is a very wild girl from my 1 hr session with her....but is it proper describing her as "pussy" or?

MyOutCall Australia
24-05-2012, 01:56 AM
yeah, she is a very wild girl from my 1 hr session with her....but is it proper describing her as "pussy" or?

thanks MR syacyfr.

But i think it is a proper description. like pussycat .. little pussy ...

MOC TEAM

ButtyReturns
24-05-2012, 05:37 PM
AfterButtyReturns. Please stop using a name so similar to mine.

AHLUNGOR
24-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Oh, i thought you two are the same guy, whats going on??

Travelmate
25-05-2012, 05:15 AM
Stupid people having mental issues!
WTF

AHLUNGOR
25-05-2012, 12:01 PM
I want to read more about this great little Hong Kong girl Sha, not you two, take it somewhere else would you please!!

MyOutCall Australia
25-05-2012, 05:09 PM
SHA is avaliable to book for this whole week!!
check this wild cat lady out!!

MOC TEAM

ButtyReturns
25-05-2012, 05:45 PM
I want to read more about this great little Hong Kong girl Sha, not you two, take it somewhere else would you please!!

What are you blaming me for? Some guy tries to take over my identity and I ask him to stop.

He's gone now anyway.

MyOutCall Australia
26-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Welcome bookings to the most wild cat: Sha@MOC!

MOC TEAM

syacyfr
26-05-2012, 02:27 AM

Calm down AHLUNGOR bro. :shout::shout::shout:

MyOutCall Australia
26-05-2012, 06:26 PM
Ahlungor, pls give she@MOC a try. It is the time now.

MOC

Travelmate
26-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Ahlungor, I know you like wild cat...... man!

AHLUNGOR
26-05-2012, 09:38 PM
Ahlungor, pls give she@MOC a try. It is the time now.

MOC

Thanks for the suggestion, i am sure she is a lovely girl, but a slim petite girl is really not my type, and if i have to pay $300/hr, she better have 36 D Cup!!

And even Queensland has won me some punting money, but i already had 3 massage this week, especially the last two times with Leng, she really milked me dry with those magical hands, so honestly, i CAN'T!!

But i will always follow your agency and when you got the right girl and Broncos keep winning, you will see me...... haha

Cheers

syacyfr
27-05-2012, 02:17 AM
Thanks for the suggestion, i am sure she is a lovely girl, but a slim petite girl is really not my type, and if i have to pay $300/hr, she better have 36 D Cup!!

And even Queensland has won me some punting money, but i already had 3 massage this week, especially the last two times with Leng, she really milked me dry with those magical hands, so honestly, i CAN'T!!

But i will always follow your agency and when you got the right girl and Broncos keep winning, you will see me...... haha

Cheers

haha, so that's why you have not tried tiffany @ SL yet...i got the answer :shout: right...Tiffany would be bit upset with you bro...

MyOutCall Australia
02-06-2012, 02:06 AM
hi, guys,

Sha@MOC is coming back from her period this Sun 03/06.

Bookings welcome.

MOC TEAM

Eureka
02-06-2012, 10:42 AM
haha, so that's why you have not tried tiffany @ SL yet...i got the answer :shout: right...Tiffany would be bit upset with you bro...
This is kind of funny :)

MyOutCall Australia
09-06-2012, 07:20 PM
She've just been back available from her short break.

Bookings welcome

MOC TEAM