PDA

View Full Version : Question Best value for overnighter?

faruk
08-02-2020, 07:36 AM
Looking to spend a night with a WL, have dinner and then sex in a hotel, preferably white but Asian can do too. Which shop has the best value for this type of deal? Or any privates?

aussiegaigin
08-02-2020, 09:39 AM
Please define "best value".

faruk
08-02-2020, 09:45 AM
The cheapest I could get a hot girl under 25 years old.

yug
08-02-2020, 10:30 AM

In my view, towards the cheaper range would be $800.
But I have only ever gotten a girl to do overnight for $800 only once.
Most of them will ask for $1000. All of them were the regular WLs I visited.

Your best bet is to befriend one of the WLs you like and ask her whether she will be game for an overnight.
If she likes your company, she might even agree on lot cheaper than $800.

However, I think overnight stay is a waste of money. You are basically paying her for 5-7 hours of non-amorous activities which might involve sleeping and having dinner. The better option would be to have her over till mid-night, pay her around $500-$600, and then show her the door.

aussiegaigin
08-02-2020, 11:50 AM

This may not be "best value". These indefinable abstract questions are a waste of time IMO

Pussyhands
08-02-2020, 02:14 PM
Yeah I wouldn’t pay for an overnight.....

You can swap a few different girls with that amount and time

Unless you really like that girl?? Who knows....

Climax598
08-02-2020, 02:46 PM
What a waste of your money. You could have fuck 3 to 4 girls at 479 one by one lining up at the door. I think one of the forum punter have done it.
Unless you ready like the girl very much and want to experience having sleep with a girl overnight. The only good is you can fuck her again and again the hole night.

Warrabong
08-02-2020, 05:07 PM
I just reckon the over nighter is for the wife or girlfriend. I’ve never done it. But if it’s your thing I agree in making a connection and seeing how it goes for you

blueplanet
08-02-2020, 06:06 PM
What OP wants is a sugar baby, not a WL. Try Seeking Arrangement. Lots of white girls on there too.

yug
08-02-2020, 06:17 PM
I just reckon the over nighter is for the wife or girlfriend. I’ve never done it. But if it’s your thing I agree in making a connection and seeing how it goes for you

Overnighter is for those guys who are in an "idiot" or "sucker" phase.
I was that guy once(4 years ago).

I thought I could pull an "all-nighter" with a girl; neither did I have stamina nor the persistence of a young stallion.
In dreams, I always had her moaning all night long and have her craving for more.
There is a stark difference between dream and reality.

Now, I become honest with myself and make my money go further by going to the shops occasionally.

Yeah, overnighters are better reserved for a wife or a girlfriend.

cassius
08-02-2020, 06:59 PM
For the top of the line agencies it used to mean start 11 pm and finishing 8 am for $2000. the agencies want to make more money out of the girls before then. No time for a normal dinner in other words, or a satisfactory morning encounter. Unsurprisingly after a few goes. i gave up on the idea.

Pussyhands
08-02-2020, 08:35 PM
I did an overnight in Thailand and this girl was a bit weird, she kept wanting to sneak out or something...
she kept slowly moving little by little away from me towards the edge of the bed - really sneaky (prob if I fell asleep she would have left or robbed me haha) .... hard to explain anyways fucked a few times and didn’t sleep at all

I felt like no way could I fall asleep with someone else in my bed that I don’t know haha

I much prefer brothel feels right to me

Mr Ivor Biggen
08-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Easy to pick up chicks who are up for
all of this at Mr B's.

cuteguy
09-02-2020, 01:40 AM
Easy to pick up chicks who are up for
all of this at Mr B's.

Oh really? As one Thai girl told me, this is a hangout for Thais to meet up with their fellow Thais and not to talk to farangs. If you want to meet Thai girls go elsewhere where their friends don't see them interacting with non Thais.

didaswiwaw
09-02-2020, 04:38 AM
Mate, just travel to Thailand then have the best night of your life.

snapjaw
09-02-2020, 09:25 AM
I've had overnighters with 2 MLs in the past for $500-700, BBFS. Have to gel with the girl first of course. I'm still in contact with them, both mums now here (from other men). Recently made contact with one of them after a few years and she was happy I'd done so as she was over her previous partner, we had a couple of meetups and she was as wild as ever (no I didn't have to pay this time lol).