PDA

View Full Version : Question Hendra LB

lazcuba77
11-02-2020, 03:56 PM
Hola amigos
Anyone know if the LB is still working at healthy massage Hendra?asking for a friend 🤣
Gracias, cheers .

Moonwalker
11-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Of course She is working on Friday.
She is actually trans sexual.

나의 SM-G955F 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

pommychris
11-02-2020, 04:18 PM
whats a trans sexual?

Moonwalker
11-02-2020, 04:21 PM
whats a trans sexual?Would better Google it.

lazcuba77
11-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Of course She is working on Friday.
She is actually trans sexual.

Do you know (her)name please?
Cheers

Moonwalker
11-02-2020, 06:34 PM
Gift

ukeharro
12-02-2020, 12:51 PM
I booked a session there about two months ago and saw this one, she looks feminine but I had a strange sense during the session and asked the question if she is TG girl. No definite answer was given other than giggling away, I politely found the excuse to stop the session and left earlier. I have no issue with the shops employing LB or TG girls. But if you advertise as a young, hot Thai girl, I personally, don’t want to end up with LB to spend my money. Felt cheated and haven’t gone back to the shop since haha..

lazcuba77
12-02-2020, 01:37 PM
I booked a session there about two months ago and saw this one, she looks feminine but I had a strange sense during the session and asked the question if she is TG girl. No definite answer was given other than giggling away, I politely found the excuse to stop the session and left earlier. I have no issue with the shops employing LB or TG girls. But if you advertise as a young, hot Thai girl, I personally, don’t want to end up with LB to spend my money. Felt cheated and haven’t gone back to the shop since haha..
Fair enough mate

reddoor
12-02-2020, 01:52 PM
B careful if u go to Touch then.

ukeharro
12-02-2020, 02:46 PM
Where is Touch? If it is in South side, I’m safe 😆

reddoor
12-02-2020, 04:04 PM
Where is Touch? If it is in South side, I’m safe 😆
...Highgate Hill..... Inner city.

ukeharro
12-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Thanks @reddoor, I’ve never been and hardly travel that way. I checked on google map for the location, it’s not far from where I used to live few years back, around High Street where the bus stop is. I am now in north side and not very keen to travel.

reddoor
12-02-2020, 06:57 PM
Thanks @reddoor, I’ve never been and hardly travel that way. I checked on google map for the location, it’s not far from where I used to live few years back, around High Street where the bus stop is. I am now in north side and not very keen to travel.
No worries man.