PDA

View Full Version : Private massage to FS at Kent St CBD

Jumper
16-02-2020, 07:22 AM
Planned to visit SS, arrived early parked at Sussex Street 2 hours and enjoyed my breakfast at Kent Street. While enjoying my latte, checked WeChat from SS and saw a girl sat on next table. Korean or Japanese looks very fashionable with hat, slim but sexy look as wearing see through lace top, black bra and short. She was smiling at me and I said hello to her by asking whether we know each other? She looks like a massage lady I visited before. Conversations started and she moved closer to me, smell good perfume and asked me whether want massage at her place? Her apartment just opposite the coffee shop, told me $150 an hour massage and nhj. Never tried private so deal with her.
Walked with her, level .....she told me her room mate still sleeping. The apartment has 2 rooms, we went to her room, the room has wardrobe, double bed and side table. She closed the blind and asked whether I want shower? Ok, she came with me just next to her room, we disrobed and shower together. B cups, slim curvy body, no tattoo and shaved underneath. While shower, we have some plays and we have pussyslides then I ask whether she offered FS? She said yes. Price? $150 30 minutes, $250 an hour. Ok deal, from massage to FS. Dried ourselves and walked naked back to room, door closed, started from kissing, catbath, pussy sliding. She put on Dom and started cbj with 69 position, I haven’t tried daty but just licked few times and some water dripping. She sat on me and cowgirl ride began as the bed springs making some noise, we turned to doggy. I liked this doggy as I can grab her boobs but due to wet pussy, we hit and missed few times so ended with missionary. The noise from bed getting louder but her moaning sounds getting louder as well, not sure what was her room mate thinking. Anyway pumped harder as her moaning sound louder. l loaded and laid for awhile. She has to change her bed sheet after all. Clothes on and pay her $250 but she only took $200 as only 45 minutes she said. Well, not sure because I am handsome or she only takes what she deserves. She sent me off and told me to press G level from the lift. We exchanged contact and she told me to visit again. Komi is a Uni student study near her apartment

Jerime2p
16-02-2020, 05:53 PM
Thanks for sharing. Never tried private but would give this a go. And contact details? Can you pm? Any photos?

Jumper
16-02-2020, 08:52 PM
I had the same dream a couple of nights ago :slobber:but I didnt pay in mine.................
Thanks bro for reading. Yes me too have lots of dreams to fulfilled :miao:

Thanks for sharing. Never tried private but would give this a go. And contact details? Can you pm? Any photos?
I received few pm request, below her contact;
I think she only serve during off uni so good luck.

J3ffrey
16-02-2020, 10:22 PM
Just checked the number on wechat, is the display pic of her?

Samsmit
18-02-2020, 11:39 AM
those pics really her? can you describe her more?

Jumper
18-02-2020, 06:55 PM
Just checked the number on wechat, is the display pic of her?
Display photo is Komi but a bit touch up on face

those pics really her? can you describe her more?
That was her look probably 3 months ago. Face had some touch up and she has her hair cut short. Slim body and very proactive

Jumper
18-02-2020, 06:57 PM
Watched MAFS last night, the same apartment where Komi stay atm

Chocolite
18-02-2020, 10:54 PM
Anyone tried adding her and make a booking through WeChat?

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Itskens112
19-02-2020, 02:43 AM
I’ve added her and she’s accepted. No response/replies yet

Jumper
19-02-2020, 02:20 PM
I’ve added her and she’s accepted. No response/replies yet

She probably busy with her study or booked out as her service apartment is convenient with parking near Sussex street

Jerime2p
21-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Anyone tried adding her and make a booking through WeChat?

Wechat added
Finally able to visit Komi as changed day and times not sure busy with study or teaching sex lesson. Met her when she finished Uni, look same as photo on bed in the wechat but considered average, 24yo after confirmation, walked to service apartment. Handed $150 for 30 minutes, the apartment not big but neat we went straight to the room, just a bed and started kissing, B cup tiny nips, clean underneath with good grabs on her bums. Her body sweat taste good, cbj and FS. Good assets

Chocolite
21-02-2020, 04:58 PM
Wechat added
Finally able to visit Komi as changed day and times not sure busy with study or teaching sex lesson. Met her when she finished Uni, look same as photo on bed in the wechat but considered average, 24yo after confirmation, walked to service apartment. Handed $150 for 30 minutes, the apartment not big but neat we went straight to the room, just a bed and started kissing, B cup tiny nips, clean underneath with good grabs on her bums. Her body sweat taste good, cbj and FS. Good assetsThanks for the info. I've never made booking through Wechat before.. what's the protocol usually?
Do you get straight to the point and ask about the booking? Is the number only for client booking or is it her private one?

Mustang550
21-02-2020, 07:07 PM
What nationality is she ?

Jerime2p
22-02-2020, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the info. I've never made booking through Wechat before.. what's the protocol usually?
Do you get straight to the point and ask about the booking? Is the number only for client booking or is it her private one?

Hi, she added me through WeChat then text for booking, not easy to match our time but she arranged our session without her room mate in. Pretty straightforward with the booking. A Uni student just work frequently

Homer22
22-02-2020, 08:55 AM
Just messaged her and she said she was only working weekends
Quoted me 30/150 45/200 60!250
Same price for massage or FS
Cheers

Riff888
22-02-2020, 09:08 AM
I added this Komi on WeChat.

One of the girls in the photos used to work at 244 Paddington named Kira.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Homer22
22-02-2020, 09:17 AM
Good pickup
Thought she looked familiar but I couldn’t remember from where!

extra67
23-02-2020, 11:12 PM

What nationality is she ? Looks Chinese and a mix of something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuteguy
24-02-2020, 12:09 AM

I remember her from Paddington 244. She said she was Japanese but she spoke Chinese and mentioned she spent time in China. Another Mix one. LOL

extra67
24-02-2020, 05:37 PM
I remember her from Paddington 244. She said she was Japanese but she spoke Chinese and mentioned she spent time in China. Another Mix one. LOL
From her photos on weechat - she does not look like Kira.

Riff888
24-02-2020, 06:59 PM
From her photos on weechat - she does not look like Kira.Kira's photo has been removed.

They must be monitoring this forum [emoji41]

Mclovin69
24-02-2020, 11:23 PM
I visited Komi the other day. Getting there was a mission. So good luck on that.
I opted in for 1hr and paid $250 it included massage and FS. she explain how her name is Komi and how it cam about la la la.

The massage started off okay, then she did something by drinking some water and sucking all over the body. After that it was a bit of tackle play and licking beneath my ballz. Then it was time to turn over. she had some interesting inventory. she placed this clothes that had a hole in the middle around my cock then applied a plastic tube on my solider to start BJ. It looked liked it was made out glad wrap but wasn't then She proceed with BJ. It feel quite good actually, after a few around she remove the glade wrap and slip on a dom. She actually did the splits on my cock to start off then we started to pump away.

After the combined sexercise I showered, then she introduced me to her friend who had better English. We talked a bit and she said we can do double next time. But she wasn't my cup of tea.

when i left I realized my session only went for 45min including 2 showers. But I was running late, but I would still expect a full 1 hr session as paid for. Even if she had someone after me a least charge me 45 not 1hr.

Overall: I would give a 6.5 as getting what you paid for is important to me. Would i return probably not.

Jumper
25-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Brother mclovin69, sorry to hear about your experience.

I offered $250 but she just took $200 mentioned only 45 minutes. My visit was accompanied by her from the coffee shop, no hassle for me instead I felt like GFE when she held my hand to her unit.

Yes, she mentioned her room mate, occasionally take clients. Did she mentioned the price for double? It would be good to have sex in the launch area.

solopuntsydney
25-02-2020, 08:56 PM
tried her today. Went for 200 for 45 minutes but she charges 50 dollars extra for BBBJ. I wouldn’t mind that but then I expect a decent BBBJ rather then having it over in 1 min.

Her looks is OK but not stunning. I could see a shop would rate her “24yo” but you know what that means.

So 250 for what I could get (and more) for 190 in Ginza Empire. Nah I’ll go back to shops.

simon82
26-02-2020, 04:11 AM
tried her today. Went for 200 for 45 minutes but she charges 50 dollars extra for BBBJ. I wouldn’t mind that but then I expect a decent BBBJ rather then having it over in 1 min.

Her looks is OK but not stunning. I could see a shop would rate her “24yo” but you know what that means.

So 250 for what I could get (and more) for 190 in Ginza Empire. Nah I’ll go back to shops.

ginza still the best option for asian girls:smile:

simon82
26-02-2020, 04:14 AM
Wechat added
Finally able to visit Komi as changed day and times not sure busy with study or teaching sex lesson. Met her when she finished Uni, look same as photo on bed in the wechat but considered average, 24yo after confirmation, walked to service apartment. Handed $150 for 30 minutes, the apartment not big but neat we went straight to the room, just a bed and started kissing, B cup tiny nips, clean underneath with good grabs on her bums. Her body sweat taste good, cbj and FS. Good assets

with that price and service i would rather go to shop,but everyone has different options tho

Mclovin69
26-02-2020, 11:45 PM
with that price and service i would rather go to shop,but everyone has different options tho

Ye I feel the freelance one are a bit sloppy since your in their territory.

Itskens112
28-02-2020, 12:20 AM
Her new photo on WeChat though droools (moments)

connico
28-02-2020, 12:31 PM
Visited her today. She is pushing 35+ and is as skinny as a rake.... Photos are airbrushed by a phone app making her look younger. Don't be fooled. I had to walked away from this one...

BuryYourDead
06-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Kira's photo has been removed.

They must be monitoring this forum [emoji41]

Still creeping on WLs... and you are still creepy af.

Riff888
07-03-2020, 12:39 PM
Still creeping on WLs... and you are still creepy af.Still can't get me out of your mind Hu6e [emoji1787]

Huey
10-04-2020, 06:14 AM
Nice review,very interesting