PDA

View Full Version : Really WTF..!?

AlphaY
17-02-2020, 07:48 AM
so it was my birthday week and wanted to have a blast. Booked in Mia oriental from scarlet blue $400/hr. Initially I had booked her a week earlier via WeChat messaged her 20 mins before the set appointment she goes what booking!! Anyhow shit happens so I booked again as I couldn't resist her...

This time went to the hotel knocked on the door she opened the door, I enter and she just walks back to her bedroom! I am lost what the hell no pleasantriesor welcome for a GFE session. Next thing comes to my mind is she's racist. Anyhow so I followed to her room and she goes how long do you want and go have a shower and she's the real deal sitting in her bed. I was like all right let's just fck and get out off here.

So had a shower went back to her bedroom paid the monies and she asked me to get in the bed (she's fcking hot) and she starts talking with a big disappointed face saying I am trying to have a conversation here and I have this big wall between us. And she cant have sex if she cant connect with anyone. Hands back the money I dress up and leave...!!!

Well there's a reason we men go for GFE to be looked after and taken care off and cant create connections without someone welcoming or even having small talks! While leaving I gave her a big rant that she was being racist towards me as her attitude changed as she saw me at the door and her reasoning for running back to the room was it was really cold in the apartment, while outside Brisbane temperature was soaring at 43 degrees.

I shall let u peeps decide from here...

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

yobbo87
17-02-2020, 09:31 AM
Are you of Indian descent? Some WL are prejudiced against some races due to past experiences.

AlphaY
17-02-2020, 09:52 AM
yup I am but there was nothing mentioned on the advert as such.. I am not new to this have been with multiple GFEs and know the drill really well

blake_ly
17-02-2020, 01:57 PM
Are you of Indian descent? Some WL are prejudiced against some races due to past experiences.

I have heard of this as well from both WL and ML, it's a shame really when a few bad experiences creates an entire generalisation.

reddoor
21-02-2020, 12:11 AM
I think it would make an interesting thread to discuss why this is a thing. It would b good to hear the experiences of our members from the subcontinent as opposed to just those of the ml. Always 2 sides to the argument.

darkice
22-02-2020, 01:49 PM
The generalisation is:

Indians are seedy AF
Chinese are schemers and ruthless/heartless
Vietnamese are hot headed

Have you not seeing that there is a higher statistic of indian taxi/uber drivers sexually harassing girls

RottenLittlePunt
24-02-2020, 10:35 AM
Have you not seeing that there is a higher statistic of indian taxi/uber drivers sexually harassing girls

Maybe that is because when a white guy does it, it's called flirting. But when and Indian guy does it, it's viewed as sexual harassment. The only difference may be how the recipient perceives it.

AlphaY
24-02-2020, 10:53 AM
Maybe that is because when a white guy does it, it's called flirting. But when and Indian guy does it, it's viewed as sexual harassment. The only difference may be how the recipient perceives it.nailed it

Runningman1969
24-02-2020, 12:06 PM
Why would it be viewed as sexual harassment if an Indian does it?
Is it the fact a few apples spoil the barrel and therefore there is stereotyping for all? Why is it not considered flirting then unless there has been prior incidents?

Ace01
24-02-2020, 12:34 PM
correction - if a good looking (insert race/ethnacity of choice) does it, its called a flirt; if a white non-attractive guy does it, its called sleezy; if an indian does it- yep sexual harrasment

AboveBoard
24-02-2020, 05:23 PM
As for a pub/hotel, management reserves the right to serve and not serve whoever they want.

Just because someone has a fistful of cash does not provide guaranteed entry.

In my humble opinion, customers who think they are up for a sure thing are often the ones that are shown the door.

ococpunt
24-02-2020, 11:21 PM
The generalisation is:

Indians are seedy AF
Chinese are schemers and ruthless/heartless
Vietnamese are hot headed

From what I've heard from MLs, Chinese are mostly big spenders especially international students

Whites are either poor and playing the marriage card or respectful high incomers

Indians are just unacceptable with awful smell and ascent and a rude attitude, often does a runner afterwards, some Koreans does runners too apparently

I guess that would explain why Chinese old spoilers are greedy despite their poor business models.