PDA

View Full Version : 悉尼第一金手,the golden hands of Sydney, Nina Double D Cups !

AHLUNGOR
17-02-2020, 03:46 PM
Person's Name : Nina

Establishment : Siam Sila Bella Massage

Date of Visit : February 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : level 2, 12 Goulburn Street Haymarket 0481-159-404

WeChat ID: Bella_Massage812

Hours of Business : Monday to Sunday, 10am – 10pm

Shop Pricing:

$40 for 30mins
$55 for 45mins
$70 for 60mins

Size/shape: size 6, slim and petite, beautiful and classy look to my eyes.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese girl from Macau but no Cantonese

Services Provided : a master masseuse, knows how to provide top of the groins area massage for man's health and prostate massage too (not my thing and not tried), a bit of a cleaning freak so no oil on her body.

Value for money/recommend? : one of my permanent Top 10 !

My experiences:

So Nina has reappeared after absence for almost a year. She was actually first seen at the Blossom roster in previous weeks and after seeing the shop using her regular photo, and then her name came up on Bella's roster so decided it's time to have my long awaited Nina reunion fix.

While I could be happy just to see Nina for a 30 min quickie, but at the time of needs, I was in need of some remedial fixing so made some efforts to depart work earlier so that I could have an hour with Nina's golden hands...................

Got to the shop, used the toilet downstairs as usual before making my way up those stairs. saw Bella at reception, haven't see the mamasan for a while so have our usual embrace and a nice hug. Why not? Bella is a pretty hot milf herself no less. lead me into the corner big room, no improvement, the mirror is still at the wrong and useless place. any way. a moment later, Nina arrives:

Nina gave me a nice hug and after landing a few kisses on my cheeks and said I missed you so much.

Me too, where have you been?

I haven't been working ?

Well, I am very happy that you are coming back.

I quickly hand over the hourly rate plus tips and told Nina I need a good massage, she said, don't you always get good massage from me? I said, I know, but sometimes I don't need one and I am happy to just play but today I need a firm back massage.

So I lay down - Nina climbed up to the table and sat on my upper thighs as she started the massage.

Yeap, those are the right amount of pressure from Nina's Golden Hands, soft and warm yet very firm and with the perfect strength, not too hard and just right. Some fore arms and elbow grinding in the areas too wide or big for her relatively small hands. Legit massage at its best and I just can't get it this good at my local shopping centre.

Fast forward 30 minutes after she competently treated my back, neck and shoulder and you all know the drills - just go to your best shopping centres legit shops and you would have the similar treatments. then the legs part, well, this is something you usually CAN NOT get from your legit shops as your ML there would stay away from touching your balls and the top of your groins area which was the area I most needed the pressure points pressing and all those man's health shits. yeap, that's what I am here for and plenty of little and sharp pains treatments which I love, if you go to massage and don't feel any pains, you ain't getting a proper massage I'm telling ya. So, right now as I am feeling the pain, very good pains.

That's all I can share here or you can read the rest in the private section.

Nina, if you are serious about your massage treatment, you got to try those Golden Hands,

Highly recommended,

Cheers

:smile::miao:

Labia Vortex
17-02-2020, 04:45 PM
Would you know if she does Dragon Tendon Massage...?

Brothelcreeper
17-02-2020, 07:27 PM
You naughty boy AH

Great AR as always

AHLUNGOR
17-02-2020, 11:22 PM
Would you know if she does Dragon Tendon Massage...?

Not a full on Dragon Root Tendon massage for name sake as such but she will provide you with similar treatments to enhance man’s health that’s for sure.

Cheers