PDA

View Full Version : Shop info Shops around botany rd alexandria

Cracker38
18-02-2020, 01:20 PM
Hi all, saw a girl at summerville the other week who mentions they worked tues in a shop in Alexandria. They said the shop was bigger then summerville and very clean.

I was thinking it must be Dreamgirls, however I haven’t seen anyone on the roster who I think it would be. Are there other large massage shops in the area that would be bigger then summerville?

mister157
19-02-2020, 04:24 PM
Hey, I haven't been to Summerville, but the two places in Alexandria I've noticed going about my daily business are

382 Botany Rd (has a back entrance - seems like it would offer extras, but can't guarantee this)
And Good Fortune Massage: http://www.massage888.com.au/

Let us know if you find what/who you're looking for!

aussiegaigin
19-02-2020, 08:04 PM
There's Marlene's down in Bourke Rd, I presume it is still going?

des888
19-02-2020, 11:19 PM
There is one next to BP in Mascot and one next to Westpac in Mascot

soembody
20-02-2020, 09:46 PM
anyone know if there are any closer to the station?

aek1921
21-02-2020, 12:03 AM
I would say they are referencing 382 Alex (name of shop) - referencing 382 Botany Rd...its actually Beaconsfield/Rosebery/Alexandria...diagonally opposite the Rosebery Hotel.

The shop is very big with say 4-5 rooms (not floor to cieling) and a massive ML waiting room and like a living room in the middle that doesnt get utilised. I have not been here for years but it always had a good selection of ML...never got anything more than a HJ though. The back lane entrance was always a place but it is a busy lane if that makes sense.

aussiegaigin
21-02-2020, 05:43 AM
anyone know if there are any closer to the station?

Marlene's is close to Green Square station

B J Hunter
21-02-2020, 08:25 AM
Hi all, saw a girl at summerville the other week who mentions they worked tues in a shop in Alexandria. They said the shop was bigger then summerville and very clean.

I was thinking it must be Dreamgirls, however I haven’t seen anyone on the roster who I think it would be. Are there other large massage shops in the area that would be bigger then summerville?

Sounds like it’d be a lot quicker and easier to go back to Summerville, find your girl and for another $115 (or +$ depending on how committed or horny you are) she’ll tell you. Win - Win.