PDA

View Full Version : Sydney Baby Massage Mix Brazilian Chloe Gorgeous Model

sydneybabymassage
23-02-2020, 10:08 PM
New Mix Brazil Chole :New Top Girl. 20yo, 170cm. C Cup, a gorgeous Model from Brazil. Sexy original tanned skin, sexy attractive face .Long black hair. sexy so outstanding looking and so nice, Sun kissed hot body and confident smile like a super model on Victoria Secret Fashion Show. enjoy look at stay with her. You can't wait to stroke her wonderful body! Amazing massage and services. One of best attitudes with stunning pretty face, 100% happy customers review. Open mind services, the money you spent on her services is 100% worthwhile.

Leslie75
02-03-2020, 10:31 AM
Clearly this is a FAKE photo of the "gorgeous Model from Brazil". This photo looks like an ASIAN girl (100%) to anyone with half a brain
No bad, good pick up. First post about fake photo.
As some girls are Uni students not convenient to put real photos but I can confirmed her real person more attractive than the photos especially her naked body as I just watch her PSE movements and waived my hj moments.

Try and visit her if you are not satisfied come back and complain me.

sydneybabymassage
02-03-2020, 12:58 PM
No bad, good pick up. First post about fake photo.
As some girls are Uni students not convenient to put real photos but I can confirmed her real person more attractive than the photos especially her naked body as I just watch her PSE movements and waived my hj moments.

Hi and visit her if you are not satisfied come back and complain me.
Thanks Leslie for clarification and look after our babes

Leslie75
09-03-2020, 05:36 PM
Unable to make it today. Not sure when can I complete my assignment:D

Leslie75
13-03-2020, 05:19 PM
Heavy line up today with below
Chloe
Sky
Elika
Indian Stella
Maggie