PDA

View Full Version : General talk 💋I am May from Desires 18 Brookvale (Taylors 58 Lidcombe), Love to hear from you❤️

Mayat18
24-02-2020, 11:19 PM
Hi There,

My nam is May, from China. I am a slim (Size 6) lady, with long dark hair.

I am a simple and easy go lucky person, who like to travel and

Meet up with people from different background for fun!!

I am really enjoying my time here in Australia (working at Desires Brookvale, as well
as Taylors Lidcombe).

Hope to hear from you and see you soon! Meanwhile, if you have any thoughts or

Specific questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers!!

Raybo
25-02-2020, 08:32 AM
Good morning May and thank you for joining the forum. Its nice to see girls on here. A pleasant change from the horny guys that are here. 🙂

Where in China are you from?

What are the best things about your work?

Mayat18
25-02-2020, 10:59 AM
Hello May and welcome.
Size 6 Chinese? Sounds like right up my alley!

Hi there,

Hope to see you soon!

May

Mayat18
25-02-2020, 11:03 AM
Good morning May and thank you for joining the forum. Its nice to see girls on here. A pleasant change from the horny guys that are here. 🙂

Where in China are you from?

What are the best things about your work?

I am from Central China (Not Wuhan/Hubei though lol). The best thing about my work is the opportunities of mingling people like yourself

Mayat18
25-02-2020, 11:11 AM
Hello May and welcome.
Size 6 Chinese? Sounds like right up my alley!

Come on in!! Hop to see you sooon!

BlackToad
25-02-2020, 11:46 AM
Hi May,

Along the lines of another thread on the forum: how did you get the job as a WL? We’re you recruited in China or found out about it in Australia?

Mayat18
25-02-2020, 12:35 PM
Hi May,

Along the lines of another thread on the forum: how did you get the job as a WL? We’re you recruited in China or found out about it in Australia?

My girl friend who lives her for many years, gave me the wetchat of the owner before I came, we had a chat. Unlike most of other operations, she is direct and honest (no BS). I bought my ticket, and never look back, and this is the only parlour that I work for.

magickid3801
25-02-2020, 02:55 PM
this WL about to make a killing $$$, connecting with all these lonely punters looking for companionship online any time any where

very smart business move WLs - adding to the 'punting experience'

New2Punting
25-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Welcome May.
- Which days/times do you work at Lidcome?
- Can you please share some of your pics whichever you are comfortable?
- how long you have been doing this job?
- how do you handle or deal with your personal life as against this job?

boater
25-02-2020, 05:48 PM
Good day May
Welcome to the forum.

I notice you are rostered on at Brookvale every day this week, day and night.
May I ask how you manage to keep your energy and enthusiasm "up" working such long hours?

Louisa18ChardRoad
25-02-2020, 07:47 PM
Hey lovely Mei! Glad you also took the plunge and joined in on the fun!
Everyone here is truly lovely. See you on Friday! x

Mayat18
25-02-2020, 09:18 PM
Welcome May.
- Which days/times do you work at Lidcome?
- Can you please share some of your pics whichever you are comfortable?
- how long you have been doing this job?
- how do you handle or deal with your personal life as against this job?

- I work at Brookvale most of the time, come to Lidcombe only once a week to see my regulars (pooling all the bookings)
- I will PM you more of my photos
- Not very long (as I stayed many years in Dubai with my BF)
- I am unattached at the moment, so enjoying my work and freedom

Mayat18
25-02-2020, 09:23 PM
Good day May
Welcome to the forum.

I notice you are rostered on at Brookvale every day this week, day and night.
May I ask how you manage to keep your energy and enthusiasm "up" working such long hours?

The shop is not 24-hours, we do have plenty of time to rechard. And we have the most comfortable resting rooms, where you can rest on down time. I have photos (if you curious)

jimbonz
25-02-2020, 09:27 PM
Generally asians are much less likely to be full shaven/lasered than western WLs. In your mind, what's the reasoning for this?

New2Punting
25-02-2020, 10:40 PM
- I work at Brookvale most of the time, come to Lidcombe only once a week to see my regulars (pooling all the bookings)

Thanks May, yeah, please PM me photos :) waiting.
Which day of a week and time, I can book your appointment at Lidcome?

extra67
25-02-2020, 11:04 PM

Oh Dear - Lidcombe gonna be busy ....
Share photos here if you can - but a PM is good as well - would like to head that way one of the days.
Do you do day shifts also ? They suit better as I work from home some days ....

Mayat18
25-02-2020, 11:30 PM
Generally asians are much less likely to be full shaven/lasered than western WLs. In your mind, what's the reasoning for this?

Believe it or not, Confusion says "Our hair and body should not be hurt, because they're given by our parents". This may help to explain why.

But I am shaved, other girls her also. As the owner taught us, it's clean and western way.

wilisno
25-02-2020, 11:37 PM
Believe it or not, Confusion says "Our hair and body should not be hurt, because they're given by our parents". This may help to explain why.

But I am shaved, other girls her also. As the owner taught us, it's clean and western way.

哈哈,引用孝經 ?妳從來不剪頭髮 ? ;) ;) ;)

" 身體髮膚 受之父母 不敢毀傷 孝之始也 "

Mayat18
25-02-2020, 11:41 PM
Thanks May, yeah, please PM me photos :) waiting.
Which day of a week and time, I can book your appointment at Lidcome?

Ok, PM does not let me send photos, here are two of them. I will post when I go to Lidcombe next.

BlackToad
26-02-2020, 06:44 AM
My girl friend who lives her for many years, gave me the wetchat of the owner before I came, we had a chat. Unlike most of other operations, she is direct and honest (no BS). I bought my ticket, and never look back, and this is the only parlour that I work for.

Thanks for the reply May. Nice photos.

What did other brothel owners say that is BS?

New2Punting
26-02-2020, 07:55 AM
Ok, PM does not let me send photos, here are two of them. I will post when I go to Lidcombe next.

Raybo
26-02-2020, 08:32 AM
I am from Central China (Not Wuhan/Hubei though lol). The best thing about my work is the opportunities of mingling people like yourself

The last girl I seen is actually from Hubei province, Ezhou which is about 80km from Wuhan. We joked about it a little but then got serious when she said her parents have a house on the outskirts of Wuhan. 😣 She didn't go back home for Lunar New Year.

Interestingly, the shop says she is Mongolian. I have read reviews from guys here saying the same hahaha. 😁😁😁

Mayat18
26-02-2020, 10:43 AM
哈哈,引用孝經 ?妳從來不剪頭髮 ? ;) ;) ;)

" 身體髮膚 受之父母 不敢毀傷 孝之始也 "

“百善孝为先”,看官您也是饱读诗书!性情中人

Mayat18
26-02-2020, 10:45 AM

What did other brothel owners say that is BS?

Usual stuff "we are the busiest shop in Sydney/Australia, you can make over $$$$$$, blah blah" to lure you. lol

F0x
26-02-2020, 10:57 AM
Is it just me, I cant get to the 2nd page? Just keeps taking me back to the original page when I do?

Raybo
26-02-2020, 11:26 AM
same here F0x on the mobile version. Can get to it by switching to the full site, but kinda sucks on a mobile.

AHLUNGOR
26-02-2020, 11:40 AM
“百&#2189 2;孝为先”,看官您也是饱读诗书!性情中人

子曰:食色性也!

君子無所爭,必也射乎!

Mayat18
26-02-2020, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=AHLUNGOR;1941741]子曰:食色性也!

君子無所爭,必也射乎![/QUOTE

��️才,刮目!

Mayat18
28-02-2020, 07:39 PM
Where are you guys?

I am here at Brookvale all night! Look forward to seeing you soon!!

woods23
28-02-2020, 08:15 PM
I know at least 3 girl is from Hubei all my regulars good girls too. They all went back to China last yr permanently after spent 2- 3 yrs here. Poor babies :sweat:

Mayat18
29-02-2020, 10:28 AM
Woods, it's very kind of you still thinking of them. I also feel for those less fortunate, stuck in there!