PDA

View Full Version : Pyrmont Star Massage Camilla

Nthnrr
28-02-2020, 12:30 PM
Camilla is from Bogotá in Columbia. Early to mid 20’s, size 8-10, B cups, tats on back shoulder and foot. No stunner but not ugly either.

Massage was ok and I was encouraged at the start with her encouraging me to fondle her arse etc. When it came to rollover time, she was up on the table positioning herself for a nice play. Alas it wasn’t to be! Touching down there is an extra. No other extras on offer other than touching.

Better to be had.

kingwally
28-02-2020, 01:31 PM
Camilla is from Bogotá in Columbia. Early to mid 20’s, size 8-10, B cups, tats on back shoulder and foot. No stunner but not ugly either.

Massage was ok and I was encouraged at the start with her encouraging me to fondle her arse etc. When it came to rollover time, she was up on the table positioning herself for a nice play. Alas it wasn’t to be! Touching down there is an extra. No other extras on offer other than touching.

Better to be had.

Thanks for your report mate...I have been meaning to give her a test drive for a long time, I actually went to see her yesterday however she was not there. Based on your report, I will not bother now.

nostromo
28-02-2020, 02:07 PM
This is Christina one of the first PSM Colombians along with Sunny, right? She was just renamed when she went to 200 before coming back to 105.

kingwally
28-02-2020, 02:09 PM
This is Christina one of the first PSM Colombians along with Sunny, right? She was just renamed when she went to 200 before coming back to 105.

Yes mate...definitely her...she has the back tattoo and is there most days.

kingwally
13-03-2020, 08:40 PM
Thanks for your report mate...I have been meaning to give her a test drive for a long time, I actually went to see her yesterday however she was not there. Based on your report, I will not bother now.

I went to see Camilla today and very happy that I did. Her massage was very good IMHO and what followed was very good as well. She is a very sexy sensual lady. I did not ask for any extras and not sure if there is any on offer but she is a really lovely girl, good conversationalist, and sexy as fuck. I think I will be a return customer for her.