PDA

View Full Version : General talk Massage shops Google reviews

iamking
01-03-2020, 09:30 PM
Who has done Google review for a massage shop? Surprisingly a few women have gone to a few of my regular ones and left reviews.

HST
01-03-2020, 10:13 PM
FG has a recent Google review of how good E is at releasing tension. Surprised the shop hasn't asked for it to be removed. Maybe they aren't aware of it.

reddoor
02-03-2020, 12:01 AM
FG has a recent Google review of how good E is at releasing tension. Surprised the shop hasn't asked for it to be removed. Maybe they aren't aware of it.
Haha yeah, just read it. The family of 5 one has got to b B/S.

HST
02-03-2020, 06:56 AM
Haha yeah, just read it. The family of 5 one has got to b B/S.
I read the reviews a while ago when I was looking at their Locanto ad for the daily roster. Family of 5 haha

Batting100
02-03-2020, 06:11 PM

Feelgood actually have a lot of female customers due to location...

Ace01
02-03-2020, 06:45 PM
Feelgood actually have a lot of female customers due to location...

i am yet to seen one in the shop - any woman with any clues would walk in and upon seeing a ML immediately know the target audience of the shop and leave.... on another note, a female friend of mine, told us she got offered extra service (HJ under the towel) at one of those shopping centre HICAPS joint by a "not to bad looking" male therapist and she accepted. We laughed when she told us she still paid full price for the massage service (- she's a pretty good looking chic - and no she's a friend and friends with my circle of friends)

reddoor
02-03-2020, 07:26 PM
i am yet to seen one in the shop - any woman with any clues would walk in and upon seeing a ML immediately know the target audience of the shop and leave.... on another note, a female friend of mine, told us she got offered extra service (HJ under the towel) at one of those shopping centre HICAPS joint by a "not to bad looking" male therapist and she accepted. We laughed when she told us she still paid full price for the massage service (- she's a pretty good looking chic - and no she's a friend and friends with my circle of friends)
In this f***ed up feminazi pc ridden culture we now live in, offering that to a woman in a business would b the last thing i'd be doing.

Runningman1969
02-03-2020, 07:48 PM

Be a whole knew meaning to the “me too” movement haha

iamking
03-03-2020, 01:30 AM
I asked E about her clientele. They do get some women as customers, (E can massage) and also has done couples massages.

darkice
03-03-2020, 08:14 AM
Lol male offering extras to a female at a legit place.

Asking for sacking/charged

xzaq
03-03-2020, 08:42 AM
I asked E about her clientele. They do get some women as customers, (E can massage) and also has done couples massages.
Trying to score some points with Emily ? Everyone knows she’s an avid reader here.

iamking
03-03-2020, 09:03 AM
How does this score points?
My original post was about Google reviews not FG in particular. My response was based on someone mentioning FG.
I doubt E cares greatly about Google reviews, but more about comments here about the shop and services provided, hence the recent departures.

Batting100
03-03-2020, 11:10 AM
i am yet to seen one in the shop

Case closed then I guess

Ace01
04-03-2020, 01:12 AM
In this f***ed up feminazi pc ridden culture we now live in, offering that to a woman in a business would b the last thing i'd be doing.

though no great details were disclosed, apparently, he was quite a looker and she may have show her enthusiasm a bit too overtly, and he did it with greatly tact, nothing was specifically asked and consent was expressed with eye contact and body movement, and in any case, it was all for her and not for him... she seem satisfied - lets put it this way, i didnt go for the coffee expecting to hear such a story- the girls were LOL and the guys werent sure what to say without sounding creepy - and i certainly could not say something like along the line of - "lucky bitch, i have to pay for that experience..."