PDA

View Full Version : Serenity Kingston Rd Julia avoid

4FoW2
01-03-2020, 09:52 PM
One for the team. Trying to have a low profile recently but public service announcement.
If you want to hand over big money and get nothing go to Serenity Massage at Kingston Rd Underwood and ask for Julia. A Brazilian that comes over all sweet and promising. Massage was poor,but hey we don't go for the massage. Handed over stupidly a few pineapples – then did the starfish act. After 5 mins of BS asked for some $ back – she replied I did my best. But have had good service from E and A who work there. If you are the manager reading this ditch this bitch = very bad for business. How about this - even did the "sick father in hospital in Brazil line" - thought I was in Thailand with sick water buffalo. You have been warned.

rockbreaker
01-03-2020, 11:05 PM
I have found that Brazilian or South American are rather terrible most of the time. These days, I avoid them.

brownwallaby
01-03-2020, 11:44 PM
I have found that Brazilian or South American are rather terrible most of the time. These days, I avoid them.

One particular Venezuelan at Bubble is an exception. So humble yet so skilful ....

Jokerisme
02-03-2020, 12:38 AM
Tried her before. Nothing impressive. Only remember her poor English and always ask for more $$.

Massaddict
02-03-2020, 01:35 AM

Yes agree. There was a couple some time ago at Bowen Hills and I felt short changed on the quality and the time so never went back.

Homebrew
02-03-2020, 07:42 AM
thanks for the info, same i find the SA to be lying money hungry bitches 90% of the time, would rather walk than even risk giving them my hard earned $.
i would say that sucks, but obviously she didn't.

Homebrew
05-03-2020, 02:26 PM
has anyone heard Sally/Sayu, Japanese girl is back in town, was at this place a couple of years ago ?

skool
05-03-2020, 03:34 PM
Don’t know about jap but there is one super tall, thick Taiwanese at this shop with ass AF, worth try.

ococpunt
05-03-2020, 06:16 PM
"thick"? can you elaborate on that description? and what's ass AF? lol

Batting100
05-03-2020, 06:42 PM

Does ‘twenty’ still work at this shop?

ococpunt
05-03-2020, 06:53 PM
Does ‘twenty’ still work at this shop?

think there's a "twenty" in Anytime, but I highly doubt it's the same girl

Johnnyskr
06-03-2020, 09:51 AM
Don’t know about jap but there is one super tall, thick Taiwanese at this shop with ass AF, worth try.
I think that tall Taiw girl name is Emily, worth try her

skool
06-03-2020, 12:15 PM
If you search “thick girl” on google, you will get the description, haha.
For “AF” you have to check urban dictionary.

skool
06-03-2020, 12:17 PM
I think that tall Taiw girl name is Emily, worth try her
Thanks. I was expecting this info shared through PMs , but anyways..