PDA

View Full Version : General talk Best Korean ML

Lovebusty
02-03-2020, 10:37 AM
Which shop has the best korean ML?

reddoor
02-03-2020, 10:59 AM
Which shop has the best korean ML?
I suppose it depends on what u want her to b best at bro. Give me 5 mins to think about it.

iamking
02-03-2020, 11:00 AM
There are a few in Korea.

blake_ly
02-03-2020, 12:23 PM
best is a very subjective term. What are you after? size, small talk, finish, play, options?

midnightau
02-03-2020, 12:27 PM
Going to take a dip in some water and try to figure who my fav Korean is.

BTW Reddoor... you still thinking?

APL
02-03-2020, 02:09 PM
I guess I would Have to Take 5 also to think about it

reddoor
02-03-2020, 04:29 PM
Going to take a dip in some water and try to figure who my fav Korean is.

BTW Reddoor... you still thinking?
Nope, heres 5 for u man. Im sure it wont Take long to work it out. 😆
1..Older, sexy, wild, could b related.
2..Young cute petite, not quite so wild. Make sure u Ring, very popular.
3...Young sexy, great body. Sent Holland into a market crash in the 17th century.
4...A Stately darker girl, looked like school teacher with those glasses. Went to her with an aching in my heart, but being a West coast girl she was really hip and soon relieved me of my probs.
5..Smart, cute but dont be decieved, a true warrior and takes no prisoners. Not Korean but being from the happiest place on Earth she is a real treat.

brownwallaby
02-03-2020, 05:20 PM
no 1 seems to be destined as the heir apparent of her mentor

HST
02-03-2020, 07:06 PM
Is Take 5 a mostly Korean shop? I've never had a massage from a Korean girl, maybe I need to rectify this...

reddoor
02-03-2020, 07:31 PM
Is Take 5 a mostly Korean shop? I've never had a massage from a Korean girl, maybe I need to rectify this...
Yes, great place. Aussie girl there too, MILF, great massage. Rectifive 😆

Kowabunga
02-03-2020, 08:10 PM
Interesting list from Reddoor.
I recognise 1, 2, 3 & 5 from Take 5.

HST
02-03-2020, 08:20 PM
Yes, great place. Aussie girl there too, MILF, great massage. Rectifive 😆
Rectifive - clever! For a moment I thought it was a typo 😃

Mister Reality
02-03-2020, 08:41 PM
Interesting list from Reddoor.
I recognise 1, 2, 3 & 5 from Take 5.

So is 4. If you pay attention

Kowabunga
02-03-2020, 09:16 PM
So is 4. If you pay attention

Yes. I know. I went there last year to the Bear state for holidays, but she's the only one on that list I've not been with.

Massaddict
02-03-2020, 11:32 PM
Got absolutely no clue. Alzheimer's is taking its toll.

M.A.

brownwallaby
03-03-2020, 12:01 AM
Got absolutely no clue. Alzheimer's is taking its toll.

M.A.

colour, fruit, flower, state, mountain girl

Lovebusty
03-03-2020, 09:26 AM
I think I would love number 4, 1 and 5 but I have a bit of an interest in school teaching😊😊

Maddona
04-03-2020, 11:04 PM
I think I now rate the mountains in the league of the the ocean.

Still can not pick a favourite at this shop. All have a very certain charm. Always enjoy my time with all of them. (Not at once :) )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockbreaker
04-03-2020, 11:08 PM
I saw the color here. Nice body she has and if her boobs are slightly larger, it will make her body perfect. She seems still a bit reserved with the play though.

reddoor
05-03-2020, 01:46 AM
I think I now rate the mountains in the league of the the ocean.

Still can not pick a favourite at this shop. All have a very certain charm. Always enjoy my time with all of them. (Not at once :) )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
U should try a few at once man, baby it's worth it.

Ace01
05-03-2020, 01:51 PM
i generally agree with above statement except for the west coast girl

Batting100
05-03-2020, 02:43 PM
i generally agree with above statement except for the west coast girl

I like the west coast girl.... if you’re a dickhead she’s not afraid to let you know. I appreciate that in a person in general

memememe
05-03-2020, 05:42 PM
Some of my best ML's were Korean - used to be one at I Love Massage Camp Hill - amazing body, very wild

another one worked at a Karaoke place in the valley

Korean girls are always crazy in bed and make great ML's once you win their trust...

ococpunt
05-03-2020, 06:10 PM
better appreciate the ones that's already here, they will be working overtime as travel bans extending to Korea

Hammered
05-03-2020, 07:41 PM
I’ve never had a drama with the Western babe. In fact, only ever exemplary customer service.

Ace01
07-03-2020, 05:17 AM
I like the west coast girl.... if you’re a dickhead she’s not afraid to let you know. I appreciate that in a person in general

WTF mate, not sure who's the dickhead you are talking about- but good for you for preferring her...

on another note, for those whos not aware - the runner from 1998 is back in town - not korean, but one of the better ones there - given the current health scare, i can see why she wanted to change her name- but lets have one last drink

RockHardGuy
07-03-2020, 04:44 PM
PM me Ace01. Curious

Kowabunga
07-03-2020, 04:49 PM
Was a beer ... now a song

brownwallaby
07-03-2020, 05:14 PM
The show girl in Barry Manilow’s Copacabana

Batting100
07-03-2020, 05:38 PM
WTF mate, not sure who's the dickhead you are talking about- but good for you for preferring her...

Haha I wasn’t referring to anyone in particular... I’ve just been told by her and other staff, stories of her not putting up with peoples shit... also I’ve not actually seen in the capacity of which most of you have

reddoor
07-03-2020, 06:49 PM
The show girl in Barry Manilow’s Copacabana
Was'nt her name Rita?

brownwallaby
07-03-2020, 08:07 PM
Was'nt her name Rita?

Pretty sure I’m correct. The other characters are Rico and Tony

Mister Reality
07-03-2020, 08:31 PM
Why are we talking about Barry Manilow songs, when the Kinks have a much better one that is more relevant?

Kowabunga
07-03-2020, 09:50 PM
She's not Korean. But she's refreshingly good

reddoor
07-03-2020, 11:45 PM
Why are we talking about Barry Manilow songs, when the Kinks have a much better one that is more relevant?
Geez i hope not, she looked all woman to me.

Kowabunga
08-03-2020, 12:33 AM
Geez i hope not, she looked all woman to me.
Hmmm
... that gets into the detail of what the song is about (which is fair enough to provide extra context)
... but the name is the same.
... and it's just a name

reddoor
08-03-2020, 01:35 AM
This shop has 3 girls that r referenced in that song, both past and present. What would b the odds?

Ace01
08-03-2020, 02:11 AM
for all those who PM me, i suppose it was bit of arthouse movie so many may not have noticed - german film " Lola rennt" ... as other mentioned not korean - simple and refreshing just like the beer... and i say she's all woman 100% of it...

Hammered
18-03-2020, 08:54 AM
That’s my worst score out of 100 ever! I need to pick up my game.

Ace01
18-03-2020, 03:16 PM
i am interested, Truth: which gang did you survey? and i have no idea what your comments on me was about - dont understand at all - but gee i sure hope they dont know who i am on this forum - oh well maybe i have given too much away lol

Outanddown
19-03-2020, 09:33 PM
Solidity to the wind

Batting100
20-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Ratings / feedback from the girls.
4 batting one hundred - gentleman
34 Hammered
57 Kowabunga
63 Darkice
74 Ace01 - no mate. real IQ. not fake smarts
107 Reddor (1)* violence / issues at other venue. warning issued.
n/a BW - banned from leading venues / girls**
* on notice - pretty much anything above 70 starts warning bells 100+ retraining required
** annoying - debate about a loading for appearing at verboten shops asking questions about rosters / girls. Final decision was just keep telling BW lies to match his lies - no loading. Other debate was whether he was homeless or just looked it. Again no conscensus but some sympathy for his apparent plight though it did not translate into votes. Most girls unaware of the really bad stuff but knew or had been affected by the stalking / preying. Interestingly girls banned him not shops.
nb..insane nominated but girls felt as a BW clone same rating

Slightly confused but I’ll take the commentary

Ace01
20-03-2020, 10:12 PM
got it: no discussion of quality, personality and VFM, paid whatever is asked of = gentlemen = favorite by ML;

Just so we know the truth - average english class course is about $12,000 year ($20k- $25k for most bachelor/post grad courses) - but i often wonder most of them attend 20% of the classes- seem like its a way buying visa to stay in Australia... most girls who are half popular earns in excess of $100k a year easy- and that's money they dont pay any tax so its equivalent to $150k+ a year - In Australia, being a ML who might do some extra is certainly not poor.

Mr Cuddle
20-03-2020, 10:59 PM
Looks like the posts have got completely off track.

The subject is BEST KOREAN ML

Batting100
21-03-2020, 03:50 AM
It's an order of preference Batting. You're 4th fav punter. smaller number = better feedback from them.
All about respect for the girls as people not cattle.

Ahh with ya.. like to know who 1,2 and 3 are then... I’m almost offended that they’re higher than me. Obviously you’re one of them...

also I’ve heard only good things about reddoor from the shop So I’m surprised by this description....

Lunchbox Lover
21-03-2020, 10:23 AM
got it: no discussion of quality, personality and VFM, paid whatever is asked of = gentlemen = favorite by ML;

Just so we know the truth - average english class course is about $12,000 year ($20k- $25k for most bachelor/post grad courses) - but i often wonder most of them attend 20% of the classes- seem like its a way buying visa to stay in Australia... most girls who are half popular earns in excess of $100k a year easy- and that's money they dont pay any tax so its equivalent to $150k+ a year - In Australia, being a ML who might do some extra is certainly not poor.

As mentioned most arent earning anywhere near this amount of money.
Some are doing masters, at least 2 i know of. 35k plus. Many more probably are. Some are doing bs courses, a lot are trying to better themselves.
Most are sending money back home, some for their own future, some to provide for parents, aunts, grandparents etc.
Very few are living extravagant lifestyles.
Their shelf life doing this is short. Even if they earn 100k, you think its a long term career option? Most do it less than a year before some psycho makes life impossible.

Homebrew
21-03-2020, 01:49 PM
Inudated with supporting posts sorry.
Homebrew is very unpopular as youd expect
Snaky dirtbag is the best comment. bolshoi hui. or for sfbs insane Tovo, on/ona tovo
Ranking of 113 from girls.
and ranking from the girls was about personality in the main from what I gather. As most of us know they can spot the dickheads. I guess this gave em a forum to pass on their views. shame if you got offended by their honesty.
if i even gave a fuck i won't entertain you, fuck off you piece of dog shit. = PODS. hahahahahaha

insane593
21-03-2020, 03:48 PM
This whole post was just to Put down "BW"
Everyone has their own game plan to play this game, The Truth is judging punters by their post and knows BW only.

I have picked more girls from the shop then you can think of, splashed out cash more then you can imagine, Girls aren't stupid who they are going out with, it's not my problem if you are old, with shaggy balls, Loosen skin and Big fat belly and girls just wants $$$ from you to make you feel special, They don't need Advocate to fight for them, so just Chill.

You don't know me, and my life so Just shut the fuck up, and enjoy punting. Add if you have something relevant to the post, Otherwise just read comments and mind your business.

Truth = George

ococpunt
21-03-2020, 05:25 PM
I get annoyed reading people posting comments to protect MLs, they are legally adults and they have choices. I don't see all Chinese girls or Korean girls work in massage shops?

And average Australian salary is approx 60k roughly, MLs easily make more than that regardless of shops or popularity and they pay absolutely no tax at all. So to be honest, I don't feel for them, they are in it for money, I am in it for the time I paid, just need to respect each other that's all.

Kowabunga
21-03-2020, 06:48 PM
Strange days indeed
I dont agree with ranking girls like they're animals in a saleyard.
Others do.
I agree entirely with this. Need to be respectful.
I do think it is useful to comment on service provided though. Good or bad. Best to do in a respectful way and without to much unnecessary detail.
I know sessions can vary depending on the people involved.
I'd imagine that some guys can be rude and smelly.
I've encountered MLs that have been rude and even smelly as well.
Overall, I appreciate that the MLs are people just like us with their own lives and reasons for doing this job. I've encountered MLs that are Mums and are supporting family at home. Or studying for masters degrees which is very costly.
They can have good days and bad days just like all of us.
I think it's still useful to provide feedback on service either good or bad but done in a discrete and respectful way.

pommychris
22-03-2020, 07:22 AM
I must agree with Kowabunga so well said.. seams like this board is turning into a bitching site!! i for one never ask the ml about other customers and how they fair!! much more interested in ny time with them..

Massaddict
22-03-2020, 08:25 AM
I must agree with Kowabunga so well said.. seams like this board is turning into a bitching site!! i for one never ask the ml about other customers and how they fair!! much more interested in ny time with them..

Me too. Totally agree 110%

123WTF
22-03-2020, 11:10 AM
Anyone know where strawberry from rosemary went?