PDA

View Full Version : Poll Who is still punting?

GT101
03-03-2020, 08:20 AM
I know that there is a thread on Coronavirus, so don't want to discuss that here. But given the threat of coronavirus, who amongst us is still punting (either FS or Massage).

For those abstaining, it could be a long 6 months given it will probably be 6 months or so before any vaccine is developed.

So the question is:

1. Are you still punting (Yes/No)
2. If Yes, is it Full Service, Massage only or Both.

Brothelcreeper
03-03-2020, 08:50 AM
Yes but the shops I go to are reporting a massive drop off in customers. Yesterday I punted at 4pm and I was the shops third customer of the day. They open at 9am.

I had a chat with a WL friend of mine after the session and she told me she had no customers at all the day before and she made no money.

My punting is FS

holi_day
03-03-2020, 10:12 AM
I punt as usual but only see my regulars. Full service.

I am never concerned picking up this virus. Compare to many diseases, threats and risks in life, this coronavirus is moderate.

As far as I know the cronavurus is self recoverable, but of course tougher than flu comes with a certain fatality rate. If it doesn't kill me, it makes me stronger.

Sydlong
03-03-2020, 01:38 PM
I am thinking twice about it. Not punted for 2 weeks and while part of me is eager, my head is saying no

With the physical close contact and the amount of people 'connected' in just one day's punting, it is becoming a very large risk.

Was talking to an ML a couple of weeks ago and she said she is scared and does not want to offer some services now. she also has noticed a downturn

I think the industry will take a big downturn while everything continues to get worse, I reckon the boys at Ginza will survive financially but some of the girls will be doing it tough everywhere

yug
03-03-2020, 03:04 PM
Haven't punted for one and a half month.
Since December, only punted twice. 1 ML and 1 WL.

Not thinking of punting any time soon.

annintofu
03-03-2020, 04:13 PM
haven't stopped, but due to the travel ban maybe, there aren't many new girls at the shops I usually go, so not much action lately.

and even if there is a new hottie, I'd still think twice about the risk.

Leslie75
03-03-2020, 04:37 PM
1. Horse keep running, still keep dancing
2. Doesn’t matter ML or WL but has been awhile didn’t go for WL

Brothelcreeper
03-03-2020, 04:57 PM
Would be good to get some comments from the shops on the forum on how business is at the moment as all I hear from the ones I know is that it is very quiet.

I am getting lots of “I miss u darling” messages everyday from my many wechat regulars which in Chinese means “I don’t miss u but business is poor and I need money so I will send out lots of I miss u messages to drum up business” !!

F0x
03-03-2020, 05:36 PM
Ill still pop into Summers shop when I get a chance, not deliberately staying away, but work got an F-ton more busy as we're going through the redundancy loop atm.

I am generally a RnT guy though i still want to check out N5M and 5Star at some point

Brothelcreeper
03-03-2020, 05:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nM8xq1F_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

studsg
03-03-2020, 08:27 PM
Have not punted since Jan. Stopped when the outbreak happened across chinese new year.

Usually punt both ML and occasionally WL.

Obviously balls are blue and keen. But rather not take the risk.

I'm curious how some shops are introducing new ladies and some ladies are going on leave. It's like did the new ladies just arrive from Jap, Korea or China ? And whether those going on leave were planning to visit their homes in those countries too... Just bad timing...

des888
03-03-2020, 10:05 PM
Haven’t stopped my twice a week runs and have had a few Chinese girls also so fingers crossed and knock on wood

Raybo
03-03-2020, 11:36 PM
Haven't punted for a couple of weeks but had way too many for my liking over the previous month. I go hot and cold with punting as well. Get an itch and go nuts then scale back. Not even sure what triggers it or what switches it off. No chance of me refraining if I get the itch, regardless of Coronavirus or something else way more sinister.

Maybe I was trying to catch it so I could chill out at home for a couple of weeks, catch up on some TV shows, write some more, slap the bass guitar and conjure up a few fake AR's for my favourite shops. Oh, and avoid work because it's making life quite difficult there.

Mostly WL.

Kevsbrah
04-03-2020, 01:44 AM
I have been punting local in Burwood not much in the city but most shops in Burwood are empty there is still people going Juliet's but last time I went there few weeks ago reception lady told me when I called her up she got 5 girls available and when I walked in 5 mins after that phone call she told me all five suddenly is not available, not sure if it's I'm Chinese or what that made her tell me she got no girls

moving4ward
04-03-2020, 06:12 AM
Would be good to get some comments from the shops on the forum on how business is at the moment as all I hear from the ones I know is that it is very quiet.

I am getting lots of “I miss u darling” messages everyday from my many wechat regulars which in Chinese means “I don’t miss u but business is poor and I need money so I will send out lots of I miss u messages to drum up business” !!

The girls will go all out to look for clients but shops in general do not discuss these kind of stuff. In fact they don't like to jump into discussion unless they really have to.

Many suppose to be busy places are down at least 30%. Quieter shops would be worse hit. Look at our good old friend in 244. Still recycling garbage ideas after all these years trying to get massage client and now pushing post in the massage section ...LOL

AHLUNGOR
04-03-2020, 09:09 AM
I have been punting local in Burwood not much in the city but most shops in Burwood are empty there is still people going Juliet's but last time I went there few weeks ago reception lady told me when I called her up she got 5 girls available and when I walked in 5 mins after that phone call she told me all five suddenly is not available, not sure if it's I'm Chinese or what that made her tell me she got no girls

Now that’s very interesting, Chinese punter got no service or not welcome in shops !

Meow3000
04-03-2020, 09:20 AM
For me I’m choosing not to punt in Sydney for a while, from my understanding, it’s only going to get worst rather then better anytime soon. So I’m happy to just take a break for a while.

Although last week while I was away for work in Dubbo I had an unexpected HJ from a Thai ML

AHLUNGOR
04-03-2020, 09:39 AM
I think some people will still punt, many shops will struggle and discounting across the industry seems inevitable?

Just a thought: what if both the punter and the WL/ML will be wearing masks during the session, no kissing , no BJ, just fuck or HJ, safe enough ? Or safer ?

Sam88
04-03-2020, 10:03 AM
Ginza is still busy, heck tried to book a girl few hours prior and still booked out for the evening ! :cry:

Dettol
04-03-2020, 10:04 AM
Although last week while I was away for work in Dubbo I had an unexpected HJ from a Thai ML

Yea that’s definitely rare.

F0x
04-03-2020, 10:08 AM
I think some people will still punt, many shops will struggle and discounting across the industry seems inevitable?

Just a thought: what if both the punter and the WL/ML will be wearing masks during the session, no kissing , no BJ, just fuck or HJ, safe enough ? Or safer ?

Im dying imagining this AL 😅🤣😅

Might as well have brothels just setup glory holes

GT101
04-03-2020, 01:11 PM
Personally, I haven't punted for 4 weeks now. I am only an irregular punter at the best of times anyway, and I guess it's just easier to abstain for awhile.

The last punt I did have, I was asked by the receptionist if I had been overseas recently, and when I asked the girl how long she had been in Australia for (just as part of the normal conversation), she said I just arrived from China a few days ago (and then laughed).

wilisno
04-03-2020, 02:08 PM

Obviously you haven’t been following the news !

You don’t have to be in direct contact with an infected person, you just need to be within 1.5m to get infected, if she coughs or sneezes, who knows how far you need to be !

woods23
04-03-2020, 02:22 PM
I stop punting since early January nd will keep it that way till its over who know how long .....horny AF atm haha

asiafever
04-03-2020, 03:03 PM
Punting as normal.
I think people are being a little paranoid. Have really noticed that girls are taking kissing off the menu at the moment though, but as has been said that seems a little irrelevant given how the virus can spread.
Anyway, as I'm under 60 and with no pre-existing health concerns, especially no respiratory illness etc, I'm not overly concerned.

des888
04-03-2020, 03:37 PM
Yep people are paranoid I guess for the older guys it’s reasonable but my habits haven’t changed

278/Ginza are checking your temps now so if your 38 or above it’s a no go

asiafever
04-03-2020, 03:50 PM
Yep people are paranoid I guess for the older guys it’s reasonable but my habits haven’t changed

278/Ginza are checking your temps now so if your 38 or above it’s a no go

Probably a good habit to have anyway, if you're 38 degrees you have a fever and shouldn't be punting, regardless of doomsday zombie virus or not.

goodtime
04-03-2020, 04:35 PM
i wonder how many ML/WL have quit since the outbreak

PervySage
04-03-2020, 05:23 PM
i wonder how many ML/WL have quit since the outbreak

None. What else will they do? Work in retail ?

Lol I have not stopped punting, although the increase in cases in Australia is something to watch out for I guess.

harmsup_jai
04-03-2020, 05:35 PM
Personally havent punted since late Jan myself .

the concern is if I do get sick I can’t afford to get quarantined for several weeks .

i also think that brothers are not doing enough to make people aware what measures they are implementing to make sure their girls or clients are checked for any health issues like fever checks or questions asked where they have been etc.

At the moment I don’t feel comfortable going to any establishment

gentleguy
04-03-2020, 06:25 PM
I have lost interest for now, my last fs punt was late january. I have had a massage since then and might just go for the old rub and tug intead of fs.

bobbyj99
04-03-2020, 08:15 PM
nothing to comment really

harmsup_jai
04-03-2020, 08:26 PM
I haven’t really punted since CNY. I’m not concerned about the virus itself, it’s just that especially when there were a few cases I did catch it and they trace it back to a shop how would I go about explaining it to my family or doctors...

That would be troublesome and they will try to trace all your steps where you have been . Will be awkward if your family find out you were punting

cmk76
04-03-2020, 08:37 PM
January
Miki - Pyrmont
Kara - Chatswood

February
Sandy - Bangkok
Manja - Kuala Lumpur
Pen - Pyrmont
Abby - Dulwich Hill
Kara - Chatswood

So far, so good...

studsg
04-03-2020, 10:33 PM
January
Miki - Pyrmont
Kara - Chatswood

February
Sandy - Bangkok
Manja - Kuala Lumpur
Pen - Pyrmont
Abby - Dulwich Hill
Kara - Chatswood

So far, so good...Lol...so you have established your own contact tracing list [emoji6]

Taragon
05-03-2020, 01:33 AM

278/Ginza are checking your temps now so if your 38 or above it’s a no goWhy 38 degrees? Thought normal temp is lower

Pleasedonot
05-03-2020, 08:44 AM
my last punt was x’mas and havent been since, dont want to risk passing it to the family since majority of the ML are from os.

I do ML at summerville or the little shop locally

Pleasedonot
05-03-2020, 08:46 AM
January
Miki - Pyrmont
Kara - Chatswood

February
Sandy - Bangkok
Manja - Kuala Lumpur
Pen - Pyrmont
Abby - Dulwich Hill
Kara - Chatswood

So far, so good...

cmk is the real man

cuteguy
05-03-2020, 11:15 AM
I have lost interest for now, my last fs punt was late january. I have had a massage since then and might just go for the old rub and tug intead of fs.

The risk is still there regardless if you go for fs or massage. Anyone who has been overseas and in close contact with an infected person can pass it onto you.

CountryPunter
05-03-2020, 11:41 AM
There's a lot of hysteria around at the moment. You could be standing in a crowd waiting to cross the road and someone sneezes on you and you could catch something.
Unless people stay right away from other people there is a risk.
Meanwhile the media is having a great time dramatising the treat to humanity.

Till it is proven that punting is a higher risk than any other way to catch the virus I can't see the point of stopping. The economic cost to the shops and girls could cripple the industry. Same way so many other businesses are being impacted.

I'll be coming to Sydney in a few weeks and at this stage still planning on a couple of punts.

annintofu
05-03-2020, 12:26 PM
I haven’t really punted since CNY. I’m not concerned about the virus itself, it’s just that especially when there were a few cases I did catch it and they trace it back to a shop how would I go about explaining it to my family or doctors...

exactly. on top of that, if a shop is found to have girls who got infection, I wonder if it needs to contact all recent customers for testing? that would reveal your visit.

imo this is a much higher risk than you actually catch the virus.

to avoid this, best to just walk in and never book by phone.

sr71
05-03-2020, 12:49 PM
The full service and massage industry in Japan and Hong Kong are both huge and legal. I wonder if punting is still happening over there or all closed?

wilisno
05-03-2020, 12:56 PM
The full service and massage industry in Japan and Hong Kong are both huge and legal. I wonder if punting is still happening over there or all closed?

Yes, they are huge. Are you sure they are legal ?

Meng
05-03-2020, 04:03 PM
Still punting. I’m feeling fine as a fiddle. Less punters means the girls are fresher I’m guessing lol.

cmk76
05-03-2020, 09:41 PM
Hey there, which shop in Chatswood is Kara from.....

24 Oscar St Chatswood

harrycd
05-03-2020, 11:55 PM
I've been on hiatus due to work travel :/

Might start up again when Im back in Sydney full time

Idurian
05-03-2020, 11:58 PM
1. Continuing
2. Mainly ML same shop but all the girls rotate, so always a chance of getting corona'd

however like others i'm young and healthy, inevitably it'll mutate to something less harmful so it may be another lower flu...

Peterpecker
06-03-2020, 12:11 AM
Tailed off completely for a few weeks when up in Brisbane working due to lack of choice. Back in Sydney, several recently, reviews coming including leaving one shop room, despite good service the WL (23) advertised as 19 had no stamina and I joked with the manager, office opposite the room, she’s great but an half an hour girl!

punterz
06-03-2020, 01:19 AM
If you take the train or bus every day, is there any point in stopping punting in terms of risk / exposure..?

CharlieM
06-03-2020, 04:38 AM
There's a lot of hysteria around at the moment. You could be standing in a crowd waiting to cross the road and someone sneezes on you and you could catch something.
Unless people stay right away from other people there is a risk.
Meanwhile the media is having a great time dramatising the treat to humanity.

Till it is proven that punting is a higher risk than any other way to catch the virus I can't see the point of stopping. The economic cost to the shops and girls could cripple the industry. Same way so many other businesses are being impacted.

I'll be coming to Sydney in a few weeks and at this stage still planning on a couple of punts.

i totally agree. im not a big punter, on average a visit a month and for the past couple of years, only with MLs. Am in contact with people all day as most of us are. I havent stopped eating at my favourite Chinese and Thai restaurants and so dont intend on stopping punting especially when i get the urge.

blanet
06-03-2020, 04:41 AM
The real risk for me isn't getting sick but having to come clean and expose visiting ml. With the news reporting specific cases and the authorities investigating travel history it'll be hard to hide. Ironically if the virus reaches pandemic levels it'll be better for us punters as it'll be next to impossible to focus on individual cases and easier to explain it away. "Oh I probably got it while catching public transport"

annintofu
06-03-2020, 07:20 AM
The real risk for me isn't getting sick but having to come clean and expose visiting ml. With the news reporting specific cases and the authorities investigating travel history it'll be hard to hide. Ironically if the virus reaches pandemic levels it'll be better for us punters as it'll be next to impossible to focus on individual cases and easier to explain it away. "Oh I probably got it while catching public transport"

same here.

also if there is an outbreak at a shop you visit, you might get a call from authorities to check yourself, thereby revealing your visit.

even if you never booked, you could be caught on CCTV, and what if they start publishing your image calling for anyone who recognize you to report?

lots of scenarios to worry about.

Whyme
07-03-2020, 05:14 AM
Been a lurker here for a bit. I've been still punting. Seeing some price discounts here and there.

dwx
07-03-2020, 08:36 AM
For me, I have been slowing down because of low free cash levels after over visiting many ML shops the last few months,
and now with winter coming, bringing the usual colds and flu, I am just going to stick with my regular ML for now.

As for me catching this virus, I expect that will more likely happen from been out in public places than private.

cuteguy
07-03-2020, 10:35 AM

Would a shop tell you they have no girls available? Of course not. They will say they have girls even if they are all busy to attract your business. They know some punters won't go immediately once they arrive at the shop and will wait for the girls to finish their sessions before seeing them.

For example, I called a shop in the city and the receptionist read out the names of all girls working at that moment. After I got off the phone, I walked in only to be shown a lineup that didn't include all girls mentioned over the phone. It just confirmed my view.

Eclipsefun
07-03-2020, 11:44 AM
It is a high risk high reward time for punting. There has been a massive drop off on the asian side of the sex industry and a lot of places, providers are reducing price. Girls often sit half the day without seeing anyone. Have a chat with Mamasan and ML about extras they are more accommodating than ever and many girls who did not use to do extra extras are now.
I just had FS with a very beautiful semi-regular ML of mine. She never used to provide FS but she has started to as a way to try and make up the difference from the loss of customers.

cuteguy
07-03-2020, 11:47 AM
It is a high risk high reward time for punting. There has been a massive drop off on the asian side of the sex industry and a lot of places, providers are reducing price. Girls often sit half the day without seeing anyone. Have a chat with Mamasan and ML about extras they are more accommodating than ever and many girls who did not use to do extra extras are now.
I just had FS with a very beautiful semi-regular ML of mine. She never used to provide FS but she has started to as a way to try and make up the difference from the loss of customers.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. There will be many willing to offer more just to get some money.

des888
07-03-2020, 12:48 PM
I’ve been to 278 three times this week and all three girls have told me it’s business as usual not a noticeable decrease in income for them anyway

On the other hand I went to Juliets last night called up from around the corner to confirm how many girls available within the next five minutes reception confirmed 12 and true enough I was presented 12 girls

moving4ward
07-03-2020, 12:55 PM
I’ve been to 278 three times this week and all three girls have told me it’s business as usual not a noticeable decrease in income for them anyway

On the other hand I went to Juliets last night called up from around the corner to confirm how many girls available within the next five minutes reception confirmed 12 and true enough I was presented 12 girls

Friday night with 12 girls all free? Man that is really shit....

When you say 278, you mean 479? Or is the shadow operation of 278 a true story?

Louisa18ChardRoad
07-03-2020, 01:07 PM
From a WL perspective:

I haven’t had a decline (maybe because I am non Asian), and the other girls (Asian and non) haven’t had much of a decline either. I see there is a lot of reviews for the ML girls based in Ryde, and apparently for some paranoid idiots on the Dailu Mail that’s the epicentre of the Virus in Australia!

Just be safe. Wash your hands, and just continue to be hygienic for christ sakes.

Practice safe sex (goes without saying really!). Trust me - I and no other girl wants to catch anything as of course our punters wouldn’t.

I can’t speak for many shops, but we are anal (excuse the pun) in regards to to cleanliness, hygiene, not catching anything - most of the girls in both shops I work in (myself included), their families, close friends etc don’t know what they do so the last thing we’d want is to put ourselves or anyone else in jeopardy.

Just be smart with the shops/WL/ML ladies you punt with

Louisa18ChardRoad
07-03-2020, 06:28 PM
Lol I’m at Brookvale and said I had a headache... seconds later I get a temperature thingy in front of me from reception and one of the girls :D :D
So bloody funny!!!

This is how we roll lol70299

asiafever
07-03-2020, 07:34 PM
From a WL perspective:

I haven’t had a decline (maybe because I am non Asian), and the other girls (Asian and non) haven’t had much of a decline either. I see there is a lot of reviews for the ML girls based in Ryde, and apparently for some paranoid idiots on the Dailu Mail that’s the epicentre of the Virus in Australia!

Just be safe. Wash your hands, and just continue to be hygienic for christ sakes.

Practice safe sex (goes without saying really!). Trust me - I and no other girl wants to catch anything as of course our punters wouldn’t.

I can’t speak for many shops, but we are anal (excuse the pun) in regards to to cleanliness, hygiene, not catching anything - most of the girls in both shops I work in (myself included), their families, close friends etc don’t know what they do so the last thing we’d want is to put ourselves or anyone else in jeopardy.

Just be smart with the shops/WL/ML ladies you punt with

Common sense.
Sadly it's in short supply at the moment.

People who are stockpiling toilet paper are the kind of moron I'd gladly leave inside a burning house to rescue a pig...

Suddenly everyone is rushing to buy soap, how the fuck were they washing their hands before?
Even in over 80's it has a 14% mortality rate, under 50 it is 0.3%, this is hardly the doomsday virus but people are losing their minds.

Louisa18ChardRoad
07-03-2020, 08:11 PM
Sorry.... Double post!!!

Louisa18ChardRoad
07-03-2020, 08:11 PM
I hope you are well, Im at home watching netflix with my daughter and having a Precious Earth from Aldis xx

Awwww lovely! Hope you have a lovely time! Great chatting to you earlier too! xx

jimbonz
07-03-2020, 09:08 PM
Theoretically, if a client starts coughing up a lung, what would you do? How would the shop handle it?

harmsup_jai
08-03-2020, 09:22 AM
Theoretically, if a client starts coughing up a lung, what would you do? How would the shop handle it?

they should reject him considering they are inconsiderate to go out in the first place .

in addition the shop owners should screen them too at the door with some better checks

studsg
08-03-2020, 10:00 AM
If you take the train or bus every day, is there any point in stopping punting in terms of risk / exposure..?For me. Being in a room with a WL / ML. Both are exchanging fluids, DFK, catbath, etc. The danger is obviously from each other and what the previous punters have left on the room surfaces.

Taking the train or bus now is extremely dangerous as there you are in a confine space with dozens of people who don't give a damn as they cough out a lung, and touch everywhere.

Both are exposures, just about the quantity... Boils down to how lucky you feeling [emoji6]

Now wouldn't it be wonderful if we see some sanitization happening on public transport and public places ?

Labia Vortex
08-03-2020, 12:27 PM
Still Punting but shops are quiet and availability of girls has increased
A little discounting has begun
Ginza now open on Sunday to make up for revenue shortfall

Langdale
08-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Still Punting but shops are quiet and availability of girls has increased
A little discounting has begun
Ginza now open on Sunday to make up for revenue shortfall

Interested in everyone’s thoughts on this. Tried to get booking at Sussex Star Friday and they were very busy. Have seen on other threads it is quieter in the suburbs - apparently Daily Mail targeting ryde / Macquarie uni area for its particular brand of scaremongering.

studsg
09-03-2020, 12:01 AM
Interested in everyone’s thoughts on this. Tried to get booking at Sussex Star Friday and they were very busy. Have seen on other threads it is quieter in the suburbs - apparently Daily Mail targeting ryde / Macquarie uni area for its particular brand of scaremongering.I have a funny feeling lots of WL punters are now turning to massage shops thinking it's safer that way ? [emoji848]

AHLUNGOR
09-03-2020, 08:54 AM
I wonder if there are technologies to check people’s body temperature as you walk through a gate - like those in the airport detecting metal ?

But how much would it cost to install in public transport and the delay and man power required to police that ?

In the 60 min last night it was showing a restaurant in Hong Kong in which a staff was standing at the door checking temperature on customers fore head before allowing him inside, and once two customers sat down on a table opposite each other the staff put down a plastic partition on the table separating the two, first time I see that. I guess that’s one of the reason why Hong Kong people as a whole have done really well containing the outbreak of Covid19 in comparison to other parts of the world . Still only 110 confirmed cases so far.

annintofu
09-03-2020, 04:30 PM
I
Hong Kong people as a whole have done really well containing the outbreak of Covid19 in comparison to other parts of the world . Still only 110 confirmed cases so far.

totally agree, HK is still one of the safest cities in the world.

studsg
09-03-2020, 08:00 PM
I wonder if there are technologies to check people’s body temperature as you walk through a gate - like those in the airport detecting metal ?

But how much would it cost to install in public transport and the delay and man power required to police that ?

In the 60 min last night it was showing a restaurant in Hong Kong in which a staff was standing at the door checking temperature on customers fore head before allowing him inside, and once two customers sat down on a table opposite each other the staff put down a plastic partition on the table separating the two, first time I see that. I guess that’s one of the reason why Hong Kong people as a whole have done really well containing the outbreak of Covid19 in comparison to other parts of the world . Still only 110 confirmed cases so far.Yes. Airports in Hong Kong, Singapore, hospitals in Singapore even schools in Japan have the temp sensor where you can see on a screen the temp of every individual in a group as they move pass. The sensor can set off an alarm if it detects anyone with a temp of say 38 deg.

Somehow we don't seem to see these in Australian airports ? We still using handheld thermometers [emoji33]

Itskens112
09-03-2020, 08:02 PM
Still punting here, also trying to find out which ones will provide private services outside the shop.

No luck finding any via WeChat yet though :p

moving4ward
09-03-2020, 08:17 PM
The stock market is down 17.5% in the last two weeks. A recession is now sure to happen. That will put a dampener on guys punting when businesses start sacking staff.

Scary stuff out there right now as all index fall to around pre 2019 level. Yes more job loss is coming as I see more and more retail close day by day. This in theory should push price down for punters, but..

I am not seeing many operator openly advertise a lower price. Not know to many punters is the adult industry had been in decline for a few years, way before this virus thing. it simply add fuel to the fire (a big one). So price has been on pressure for a long time. If shops publicly push price down more then the industry may lost a significant amount of workforce.

harmsup_jai
09-03-2020, 08:35 PM
totally agree, HK is still one of the safest cities in the world.

it’s majorly to do with the protests previously scaring people from the mainland coming over

ML_Lover
09-03-2020, 08:36 PM
I went to Sussex Star today - the place was super busy. I got the only available slot for MiuMiu... seems they are doing ok.

wilisno
09-03-2020, 08:47 PM
Yes. Airports in Hong Kong, Singapore, hospitals in Singapore even schools in Japan have the temp sensor where you can see on a screen the temp of every individual in a group as they move pass. The sensor can set off an alarm if it detects anyone with a temp of say 38 deg.

Somehow we don't seem to see these in Australian airports ? We still using handheld thermometers [emoji33]
HongKong buses have installed temperature sensor at the door that can measure everybody passing through in seconds.

studsg
09-03-2020, 09:02 PM
HongKong buses have installed temperature sensor at the door that can measure everybody passing through in seconds.What I must commend on Hong Kong is the days of SARS you see the lifts, escalators, hand rails, etc are all disinfected 3 times a day. The trains are cleaned each time they reach the last stop of a line before going back out... [emoji106]

wilisno
09-03-2020, 11:20 PM
https://www.lshtm.ac.uk/newsevents/news/2020/how-effective-thermal-scanning-airports

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/01/ebola-prevention-thermal-scanner-effective-placebo

What’s your point ?

I was simply replying to studsg’s post, further information about what the HongKong people had done, I didn’t make any comment about how effective it is, your point is to prove that you have searched the internet ?

BTW, even if it’s only 30% effective, it’s still better than no action taken !

Supreme173
10-03-2020, 07:35 AM
Yes and massage only

Labia Vortex
10-03-2020, 09:45 AM
Sadly some not so well run shops will close
Rob N Tug venues will become more popular as a cost effective option
Everyone will suffer...only the well run with cash reserves will survive the next 6 months

BlackToad
10-03-2020, 03:09 PM
PAU (Punting As Usual or should that be Pussy As Usual) for me.

Only thing is that I avoided the Ginza shops whilst they were asking for passport info but now that is back to normal I’ve been going back there. Still punting a mix of FS and RNT depending on what I feel like at the time.

studsg
10-03-2020, 04:56 PM
What’s your point ?

I was simply replying to studsg’s post, further information about what the HongKong people had done, I didn’t make any comment about how effective it is, your point is to prove that you have searched the internet ?

BTW, even if it’s only 30% effective, it’s still better than no action taken !Absolutely agree. It's the countries with better measures of control that keeps their numbers of infected low. See case in point for Hong Kong and Macau like what Bro AL was saying in the other thread. Even Japan.

Versus say Italy...

No controls would be 100%, But multiple layers of controls will help keep the overall infection rate down.

Nekman
11-03-2020, 06:57 AM
I have only punted once this year and that was about 3 weeks ago to see a regular ML. Was worried about showing symptoms for a couple of weeks. I will stop punting. More cases in Sydney now and the queues for the Covid-19 testing facilities on the news scare me and I definitely don’t want any risk of exposure from a punting source.

ics
11-03-2020, 12:49 PM
rarely see Sydney Baby Massage posting in the private massage section, now they are telling punters who and who is working today. I wonder if biz has slowed over there? Hypothetically, if you are infected, and NSW Health is doing a contact tracing, will you tell them in all honesty you've visited massage/FS shops and who you saw, especially those with families?

halfway
11-03-2020, 01:21 PM
If we have a look at things now, it seams that the we have passed the chance of getting it from anyone who has been in China as the lockdown has been in place for around 1 mth.

The new cases are mainly from people who have travelled in from Iran and Italy,Korea and the USA.

Whats your thoughts ?

AHLUNGOR
11-03-2020, 01:55 PM
If we have a look at things now, it seams that the we have passed the chance of getting it from anyone who has been in China as the lockdown has been in place for around 1 mth.

The new cases are mainly from people who have travelled in from Iran and Italy,Korea and the USA.

Whats your thoughts ?

I think the travel ban for China has to stay. Pretty sure the same has already been extended to S Korea , Iran and Italy, if not then it’s still better late then never.

And judging by the sudden explosion in no of confirmed cases, we must also now ban Germany, France, Spain, the USA and Japan !

Fuck the travel industry and export dollars , we can afford that losing all that, what we can’t afford is to have a 1,000 cases here!

halfway
11-03-2020, 03:37 PM
I think the travel ban for China has to stay. Pretty sure the same has already been extended to S Korea , Iran and Italy, if not then it’s still better late then never.

And judging by the sudden explosion in no of confirmed cases, we must also now ban Germany, France, Spain, the USA and Japan !

Fuck the travel industry and export dollars , we can afford that losing all that, what we can’t afford is to have a 1,000 cases here!

I think it's too late for that, it's coming and we have to expect it. The Govt sure is sending out that message.

Get in, strap up and hold on for the ride.

Have you seen the footage of what's going on in Italy ? Similar lockdown as in China. It's the only way to contain it.

Wait and see what happens in Vic, they just allowed F1 teams that are based in Italy come in this week for the GP.

punter185
11-03-2020, 05:58 PM
Most of the corporate companies are putting in place the contingency for when the lockdown do happen. A lot are trailing working from home in group/team and rotating the group.

studsg
12-03-2020, 12:01 AM
Most of the corporate companies are putting in place the contingency for when the lockdown do happen. A lot are trailing working from home in group/team and rotating the group.Corporates have already told all employees all business travel is banned. No one wants a insurance case when their employee gets the virus while on a business trip.

Anyways, people can always video call each other.

Bille310
12-03-2020, 05:03 AM
Struggle is getting real. Been at least a month now

Bunty4
12-03-2020, 07:20 AM
It's now declared a pandemic by WHO...signs to be on guard....

dwx
12-03-2020, 08:55 AM
Now back to the question: So who still planning to punt ?

We can only hope that shops are taking great care to not be known as the place that infected customers.

Labia Vortex
12-03-2020, 09:30 AM
Still punting....all this BS about Corona....those in danger from this virus are too old to punt anyway

studsg
12-03-2020, 09:36 AM
Still punting....all this BS about Corona....those in danger from this virus are too old to punt anywayWhile the elderly has the highest mortality rate. Younger members with respiratory, blood pressure, plus other medical conditions, etc are also in that same risk group.

If we are fit & healthy. Sure punt on...

studsg
12-03-2020, 09:39 AM
Now back to the question: So who still planning to punt ?

We can only hope that shops are taking great care to not be known as the place that infected customers.It would be cool to see the shops show some effort for example, spraying disinfectants to ensure the surfaces are clean ?? [emoji848]

Bunty4
12-03-2020, 11:07 AM
Now this has got my brain thinking....unlike how my dick head thinks... Read what is happening at ground Zero....and what media is eliminating...
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00188&sfnsn=mo

bigboymcevoy69
12-03-2020, 12:28 PM
I'm still punting, massage is my poison. my attitude is we're all going to get infected anyway, do you want to get infected jerking off at home or being jerked off by a pretty girl?

Xorro
12-03-2020, 11:26 PM
In response to the poll, I’d previously punt on average 1-2 times / week.

Completely stopped since Jan when reports first started coming out about the Coronavirus.

Some believe that this might just be similar to a case of the flu and nothing to worry about.

I’d say we are in uncharted territory here and no one can definitely say what the long term effects are:

According to one study, Covid19 could harm male fertility:

“Both Covid-19 and Sars invade cells by combining with an enzyme called Ace2, which exists in large amounts in the testicles, as well as in other organs like the kidneys and heart”

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3074945/coronavirus-hubei-government-deletes-report-claiming-covid-19

“ SARS and the novel coronavirus share about 80 percent of their genetic structure. However, COVID-19 attacks a protein called furin — the same protein that is attacked by Ebola and HIV, which are not coronaviruses”

https://www.salon.com/2020/02/27/why-covid-19-is-more-insidious-than-other-coronaviruses/

Punt at your own risk.

moving4ward
13-03-2020, 05:02 AM
rarely see Sydney Baby Massage posting in the private massage section, now they are telling punters who and who is working today. I wonder if biz has slowed over there? Hypothetically, if you are infected, and NSW Health is doing a contact tracing, will you tell them in all honesty you've visited massage/FS shops and who you saw, especially those with families?

I think most people will not tell they've been to a brothel or massage polar so these place are dangerous.

Biz are certain crap. Just look at how busy shops are pushing their garbage to pollute every possible part of the forum and their wechat moment. Just like the virus themselves. Funny that no one is publicly making an effort to get customer in the door.except Ginza. While I know business has been slow for some time now(before the virus)., price definitely has to come down 20-30% these day to have any impact to get customer into the door.

dwx
13-03-2020, 08:01 AM
In response to the poll, I’d previously punt on average 1-2 times / week.

Completely stopped since Jan when reports first started coming out about the Coronavirus.

Some believe that this might just be similar to a case of the flu and nothing to worry about.

I’d say we are in uncharted territory here and no one can definitely say what the long term effects are:

According to one study, Covid19 could harm male fertility:

“Both Covid-19 and Sars invade cells by combining with an enzyme called Ace2, which exists in large amounts in the testicles, as well as in other organs like the kidneys and heart”

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3074945/coronavirus-hubei-government-deletes-report-claiming-covid-19

“ SARS and the novel coronavirus share about 80 percent of their genetic structure. However, COVID-19 attacks a protein called furin — the same protein that is attacked by Ebola and HIV, which are not coronaviruses”

https://www.salon.com/2020/02/27/why-covid-19-is-more-insidious-than-other-coronaviruses/

Punt at your own risk.

While you may say punting is risky because of been in close contact.
I feel visiting a hospital is currently the highest risk, followed by schools.

Climax598
13-03-2020, 10:14 AM
While you may say punting is risky because of been in close contact.
I feel visiting a hospital is currently the highest risk, followed by schools.
Taking train and bus during peck hour is the worse.

bobbyj99
13-03-2020, 02:20 PM
nothing to comment really

Bunty4
13-03-2020, 02:29 PM
And now this...."old cunts will be officially left to die" ... https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fede...12-p549b3.html

goodtime
13-03-2020, 02:35 PM
have any shops been closed down due to lack of business?

holi_day
13-03-2020, 03:14 PM
have any shops been closed down due to lack of business?

Probably not close but reduced numbers of WLs.

dwx
14-03-2020, 07:57 AM
It would be cool to see the shops show some effort for example, spraying disinfectants to ensure the surfaces are clean ?? [emoji848]

Good point, Has any notice shops upgrading their cleaning ?

punter185
14-03-2020, 08:14 AM
haven't been for a while so not sure what the shops are doing to demonstrates precautions in cleanliness and hygiene for both girls/customers. What I’ve noticed all the shops are spruiking their presents on all the after report threads. Bloody annoying.

Sentinels
14-03-2020, 11:26 AM
Not sure about cleanliness but i notice a stronger smell of disinfectant when i went to 278 also have seen them use thermal sensor on clients before they are allowed to see the girls, though that was once. Last time i went which was a few days ago they didn't do that. Not sure about other places.

The AR guy
14-03-2020, 01:57 PM
I'm wondering if Sydney's working girls are able to access reliable/accurate information about the coronavirus. Many get their news from Wechat. What are they being told? Still plenty of girls in the shops so they don't seem worried or reluctant to come in to work. This thought is enough to keep me from punting.

wilisno
14-03-2020, 02:05 PM
I'm wondering if Sydney's working girls are able to access reliable/accurate information about the coronavirus. Many get their news from Wechat. What are they being told? Still plenty of girls in the shops so they don't seem worried or reluctant to come in to work. This thought is enough to keep me from punting.

What difference does it make if the girls are well informed or not ? ;) ;) ;)

If they are worried and not coming to work, you have no girls to see, so it keeps you away from punting.

If the girls are ignorant and come to work, it worries you and keeps you away from punting.

Either way, it keeps you from punting anyway ! ;) ;) ;)

des888
14-03-2020, 09:15 PM

They get a lot more information than what’s regularly posted in the Australian news. Several girls I know have decided to take a break while some told me they will stop within the next few weeks or so if the situation worsens, as for me still did three sessions this week.

Climax598
14-03-2020, 11:52 PM
They get a lot more information than what’s regularly posted in the Australian news. Several girls I know have decided to take a break while some told me they will stop within the next few weeks or so if the situation worsens, as for me still did three sessions this week.
The problem the girls can't stop working for too long. They need to pay rent/school fee/food. Living in sydney is not cheap. So some are thinking of going back to China for a few months.

Supreme173
15-03-2020, 01:37 AM
I’ve noticed better cleaning practices at most shops

CountryPunter
15-03-2020, 07:01 AM
Was planning on heading to Sydney next weekend to watch the GWS Giants play their first game of the AFL season.
That’s not happening now so that’s 2 punts I won’t be having. And 2 WLs missing out on a bit of income.
Maybe a few more Sydney WLs need to come out west.
Plenty of horny country guys and costs less to live out here.

Brothelcreeper
16-03-2020, 06:03 PM
I was at 7 Cowper St Granville today. The owner Linda said that business is down 50%.

punter185
16-03-2020, 10:26 PM
202 Harris St is doing happy hours now. Other shops will follow in due course.

CountryPunter
17-03-2020, 05:19 AM
202 Harris St is doing happy hours now. Other shops will follow in due course.

Any time I've got my dick in some little hotties pussy is happy hr for me.

dwx
17-03-2020, 06:14 AM
We have been talking about,
if you get the virus, would you say where you been.

What about telling the WL/ML you had been with ?

GoldfishMan
17-03-2020, 06:39 AM
I'm still punting but at a much reduced rate. Had 1 punt over the last 2 weeks and that was rnt. I couldn't resist the urge a few days ago and tried to book a WL at Ginza, SMS at 10am on the day... Almost fully booked out!
Also, my last WL punt 2 weeks ago (she started calling me Master after I made her come from some intense DATY, God bless her), the WL said all the regulars were still showing up.
So I guess that answers the question who else is punting... most regular punters are still punting, and I guess all the young and single guys would continue.
Could have a bit of "apocalyptic sex drive" in it... Like if you knew the world was going to end, it triggers your human instinct to go and spray your seed everywhere you can to procreate... like a last attempt to help the human race survive before you die, by making babies.

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2020, 08:44 AM
Im dying imagining this AL 😅🤣😅

Might as well have brothels just setup glory holes

That in fact is Not a bad idea F0x !

And it’s not that difficult or expensive to set up, it could also tick a few people’s boxes too.

Imagine this: a FS shop set up a see through plastic wall (not too big , just tall and wide enough for the virus protection) in the middle of the room with a comfortable and large enough glory hole or holes in there for various heights. And the surrounding of the hole will be padded for comforts and of course must be cleaned and sanitised in front of the next customer for hygiene. Then the punter and the WL can do whatever “glory hole” stuff they want to do or few safe enough to do! The good thing is, you can still pick the sexy girl you want and she will be naked on the other side......... haha

Would you ?

Ps. Of course, they must shower separately......... lol

zucon
17-03-2020, 11:00 AM

And it’s not that difficult or expensive to set up, it could also tick a few people’s boxes too.

Imagine this: a FS shop set up a see through plastic wall (not too big , just tall and wide enough for the virus protection) in the middle of the room with a comfortable and large enough glory hole or holes in there for various heights. And the surrounding of the hole will be padded for comforts and of course must be cleaned and sanitised in front of the next customer for hygiene. Then the punter and the WL can do whatever “glory hole” stuff they want to do or few safe enough to do! The good thing is, you can still pick the sexy girl you want and she will be naked on the other side......... haha

Would you ?

you are a legend :)

zucon
17-03-2020, 11:04 AM
I am not into FS but I am so much missing on rnt dammmm

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2020, 11:16 AM
you are a legend :)

Thanks mate,

And don't laugh, remember this ? Silence of the Lamb !!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTsPWwbWcAA9rUi.jpg

https://imagesvc.meredithcorp.io/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2017%2F04%2Fsilen ce-of-the-lambs-1024-1.jpg&h&w=1024

if the holes are a bit bigger and perhaps a bit higher .................... Clarice can most certainly gives Sir Anthony a Hannibal Blow Job, no ?

halfway
17-03-2020, 03:03 PM
Hahaha Classic mate, Love your ideas.

Now you need to find someone willing to change up there shop.( going to be lot's of horny punters over the coming mths........)

punther
17-03-2020, 03:09 PM
Haven't for three weeks and the urge is building...

zucon
17-03-2020, 03:40 PM
Let's see how long you can be without it. But in general from a authentic massage to rnt to FS, all look scary. Does outcall sound reasonable or you guys have similar concerns? ofc people are carriers so it makes no difference other than the hygiene at your home you can be sure about.

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2020, 04:11 PM
Just spoke with one of my regular and asking her how's business ? slow, is an under statement, and she will be taking a few weeks off from next week. There are still a few customers that walked through the door but not busy enough to even come to work.

Anyone wearing a mask? No ! except one Indian customer last week who came in wearing a mask and gave one to the ML before entering the room, he also used hand sanitiser on himself and the girl. no massage, just a very slow nude hand job. gone in 15 min and paid the usual tips.

I wonder how many of these masked punters are out there visiting RnT shops ?

lonely heart
17-03-2020, 04:23 PM

Would you ?

Instead of the current cheap and nasty we have. This can be a"cheap and clean" option which should work for the current problem.

Climax598
17-03-2020, 04:44 PM
Just spoke with one of my regular and asking her how's business ? slow, is an under statement, and she will be taking a few weeks off from next week. There are still a few customers that walked through the door but not busy enough to even come to work.

Anyone wearing a mask? No ! except one Indian customer last week who came in wearing a mask and gave one to the ML before entering the room, he also used hand sanitiser on himself and the girl. no massage, just a very slow nude hand job. gone in 15 min and paid the usual tips.

Wow! He still need a girl help him to cum all the trouble wear mask/hand sanitizer/15 min only.
He maybe reading the forum.

Climax598
17-03-2020, 05:38 PM
One of the ladies at Artarmon massage where they get quite a few Indian punters said one guy insisted a condom with the hj...true story
No! So he can last longer!

Bunty4
17-03-2020, 05:57 PM

That's a bloody classic

Bunty4
17-03-2020, 06:00 PM
One of the ladies at Artarmon massage where they get quite a few Indian punters said one guy insisted a condom with the hj...true story

I am loving brown horny Bros and their ideas...does everyone forget virus is bloody small can make way through air....unless one is ready to not breath for 15-20 minutes..and virus does not survive in air is a myth....maybe not long but enough to get into system

AHLUNGOR
17-03-2020, 06:58 PM
Wow! He still need a girl help him to cum all the trouble wear mask/hand sanitizer/15 min only.
He maybe reading the forum.

Mate, an expertly done HJ by a naked busty ML could be very erotic especially when it is administered very slowly with edging effects. Then of course with the touching of the body and tits, isn’t that’s what RnT is all about ? The only differences is the added protection of face masks and extra hygiene with hand sanitizer cleaning ! If you think that’s good enough for your safety ? It’s a free country .

sukeong
17-03-2020, 09:21 PM
Punting much less definitely. And more massages than FS recently.

Was taking my chances but after I Saw a coughing customer coming out of 121 quay st I got spooked so staying away for abit now.

Eclipsefun
18-03-2020, 12:16 AM
Yeah, I am out. I was upbeat a few weeks ago when this was all still mostly an abstract concern but it all seems to be ratcheting up now. I am not so much worried about myself but I would hate myself if I passed it to another family member, especially one of the older ones. A cheap HJ isn't worth watching a loved one struggle to breath with tubes in their mouth. So with that in mind I am bowing out for the foreseeable future.

Stay safe everyone.

halfway
18-03-2020, 09:06 AM
Yeah, I am out. I was upbeat a few weeks ago when this was all still mostly an abstract concern but it all seems to be ratcheting up now. I am not so much worried about myself but I would hate myself if I passed it to another family member, especially one of the older ones. A cheap HJ isn't worth watching a loved one struggle to breath with tubes in their mouth. So with that in mind I am bowing out for the foreseeable future.

Stay safe everyone.

100% right mate, a couple of weeks ago we wouldn't have been thinking that the world would be in this situation it's in now.

local
18-03-2020, 09:56 AM

What no rubber gloves ?

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2020, 10:46 AM
What no rubber gloves ?

Both the punter and the ML had cleaned their hands with sanitizer provided by the guy before and thoroughly cleaning again afterwards, only using tissue paper, wet wipes and more more hand sanitizer though and NO hot towel from the shop !

Budgyboy
18-03-2020, 01:37 PM
I really dont think you will catch corona through punting from here on in with boarders closed ect, you would have to be extremely unlucky, people should follow instructions and none ive seen say stop punting. Ive posted elsewhere here, i am still punting and will continue to do so, yes we have to get used to certain restrictions but really how many times can you trace a cold or flu you got beforecto a cetrtain instance, almost impossible. Wash your hands insist your ML does the same and continue on, if kissing is your go maybe give it a miss. But really your chances of getting it are very slim indeed.

Climax598
18-03-2020, 01:45 PM
I really dont think you will catch corona through punting from here on in with boarders closed ect, you would have to be extremely unlucky, people should follow instructions and none ive seen say stop punting. Ive posted elsewhere here, i am still punting and will continue to do so, yes we have to get used to certain restrictions but really how many times can you trace a cold or flu you got beforecto a cetrtain instance, almost impossible. Wash your hands insist your ML does the same and continue on, if kissing is your go maybe give it a miss. But really your chances of getting it are very slim indeed.
A fuck without a kiss!. Boring! that is like fucking 20years ago with no kissing/Daty/cat bath. Only putting your cover dick in the pussy and pump.

Meng
18-03-2020, 02:01 PM
A fuck without a kiss!. Boring! that is like fucking 20years ago with no kissing/Daty/cat bath. Only putting your cover dick in the pussy and pump.

Absolutely. Been punting so much that the sex itself isn’t even the main event lol. Foreplay, bbbj and DFK is the main differentiator for me.

Sex is easy. Foreplay is the service aspect I value most.

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2020, 05:37 PM
This is a latest article from ABC News regarding a WL in Adelaide during this Coronavirus crisis :

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-18/job-security-fears-among-sex-workers-as-coronavirus-spreads/12067594

Some comments there can put things into perspectives:

But she said not everyone had the privilege to make those choices.

"Sex workers are mothers, sisters, brothers, daughters, uncles. We are members of the community just like anybody else.

"We have bills, we have rent to pay, we need to make an income."

Meng
18-03-2020, 05:44 PM
This is a latest article from ABC News regarding a WL in Adelaide during this Coronavirus crisis :

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-18/job-security-fears-among-sex-workers-as-coronavirus-spreads/12067594

Some comments there can put things into perspectives:

That is true but do they also pay tax? If not then their income aren’t even in the system so how does a system expect to dole out a stimulus package.

AHLUNGOR
18-03-2020, 06:05 PM
That is true but do they also pay tax? If not then their income aren’t even in the system so how does a system expect to dole out a stimulus package.

Yes we can ?

Well, at least Kevin Rudd did when everyone got some cash back then, But wait, was it only for the tax payers ? then sorry ladies, you may be missing out again.

The upcoming Hong Kong cash handout was for All Permanent Hong Kong Residents over 18, so if you got the HK ID, you get the $10K

Brothelcreeper
18-03-2020, 08:42 PM
249 Queen St St Marys brothel owner told me today that business is down 70%

Climax598
18-03-2020, 08:47 PM
249 Queen St St Marys brothel owner told me today that business is down 70%
You must be getting it cheap telling us how bad business is.

Brothelcreeper
18-03-2020, 08:58 PM
You must be getting it cheap telling us how bad business is.

Still paying full price here but it is only $100 hr FS.

She always had 3 girls but now down to 2 as not enough work for 3.

GoldfishMan
18-03-2020, 08:59 PM
Thanks mate,

And don't laugh, remember this ? Silence of the Lamb !!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTsPWwbWcAA9rUi.jpg

https://imagesvc.meredithcorp.io/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fstatic.onecms.io%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F20%2F2017%2F04%2Fsilen ce-of-the-lambs-1024-1.jpg&h&w=1024

if the holes are a bit bigger and perhaps a bit higher .................... Clarice can most certainly gives Sir Anthony a Hannibal Blow Job, no ?
I'm sure there must be a cheap porno out there with that exact setting!

scanboy
18-03-2020, 11:31 PM
I have spoken to a few of my regular shops RNt and FS and the majority are saying business is down around 50%
Also girls are getting stressed about no making much money at the moment
I did see a lot of cleaning going on and hand sanitizer and Glen 20 spray at 185 millitary rd Guildford on Friday
I think RNt shops could be doing a bit more with their precautions and cleaning

lonely heart
19-03-2020, 07:52 AM

So this is the $100 per hour place you mentioned....

local
19-03-2020, 09:11 AM

Is that including "Angel" their sex dolly ?? (LOL)

http://www.stmarysbrothel.com.au/gallery.php

fjfan
19-03-2020, 08:11 PM
I think it won't be long before most won't spend their money punting. We are headed for an almighty recession that most have never seen before. It won't be nice for a lot of people.

More like a depression.

Budgyboy
19-03-2020, 09:16 PM
It may not turn out as bad as we think yet, it will take a little while to ramp back up but it will, we are a first world country who is in better shape than most. This will hurt but not for an extended period.

Slutty
20-03-2020, 12:58 AM
Punting much less definitely. And more massages than FS recently.

Was taking my chances but after I Saw a coughing customer coming out of 121 quay st I got spooked so staying away for abit now.

Was it on Tuesday? I thought I heard lots of coughing

halfway
20-03-2020, 11:41 AM
Anyone thinking about going in Masked for a splash and dash 15 min quicky ? :cool2:

pro_seeker
20-03-2020, 05:10 PM
I’m sitting in the waiting room at Willoughby 533 and I can tell you that this place doesn’t seem to be affected by COVID-19 in the slightest. Every girl is pretty much booked out completely with plenty of punters about.

Bunty4
20-03-2020, 10:26 PM
I’m sitting in the waiting room at Willoughby 533 and I can tell you that this place doesn’t seem to be affected by COVID-19 in the slightest. Every girl is pretty much booked out completely with plenty of punters about.

Brave new world

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2020, 11:16 PM
Driving home from work was a bit quieter tonight than last week. But there are still plenty of people about on the streets in the night life areas... Stupidity, selfishness, ignorance? A combination of all three?

Kings Street Newtown is still very busy , most of the pubs are still quite full and may be half the restaurants are good, a few of the Chinese restaurants are deserted though, like the MuLan ?

Riff888
21-03-2020, 01:23 AM
I was at Barangaroo this afternoon and evening and bugger all people there.Maybe because of this?70429

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

GoldfishMan
21-03-2020, 06:59 AM
Barangaroo = upper class with lots of highly paid workers
Newtown = middle class mixed with backpackers and students
I guess people's fear of dying is correlated with what they have to lose.
Besides, even after years of gentrification, Newtown still has some of that hippie culture in it. Not surprising that people there do the opposite of what they're told. Better stay away from that area and the people who live there.

Budgyboy
21-03-2020, 08:58 AM
Pleck
The doomsday provider, lighten up man, its a punting forum, go somewhere else and spread your negativity mate, your all over this forum giving us negative crap.

Bunty4
21-03-2020, 09:10 AM
Pleck
The doomsday provider, lighten up man, its a punting forum, go somewhere else and spread your negativity mate, your all over this forum giving us negative crap.

I reckon Pleck is here to ensure we punt longer it's matter of few weeks keeping hoses in check...

Deano68
21-03-2020, 09:33 AM
Pleck

Well said, Budgy. We have to keep thinking positive.

Climax598
21-03-2020, 02:08 PM
What can you say idiots going to Bondi with large crowd. we just have wait a few days to hear news about multiple infection. Today we have 1000+ infection by Wednesday 2000+. All the measure now is not working. So the only think is to do a lockdown.

cuteguy
21-03-2020, 03:37 PM
What can you say idiots going to Bondi with large crowd. we just have wait a few days to hear news about multiple infection. Today we have 1000+ infection by Wednesday 2000+. All the measure now is not working. So the only think is to do a lockdown.

The WHO said it was a myth that only elderly people are dying from coronavirus. It was reported that intensive care units across China and Italy were full of people who were young and it was the young who were dying with no obvious risk factor. When people have the view that the coronavirus won't touch them because they are young and healthy, it is a matter of concern when attempting to control the spread in society and preventing an epidemic within a population. Aussies have an easy go and everything will be ok attitude to life. Well, it will need to change in the difficult times ahead to be experienced by all.

Budgyboy
22-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Yep and life will go on, just wondering any one here got it or know some with it, i dont, and everyone i have asked hasnt got it or know anyone that has got it, mmmm

cuteguy
22-03-2020, 05:59 PM
For many years, Hollywood had been warning of a likely pandemic such as coronavirus. In 2011, Hollywood came up with the movie called Contagion. Anyone see this movie? The virus in the film started in China and a bat is to blame for producing a lethal virus that Gwyneth Paltrow, partying in Hong Kong, gives to the world. The quarantining, food shortages, empty airports and all that follows should seem familiar, in a film you really might not want to watch right now. Of all movies on the subject, this is probably the most scientifically accurate, and the most disturbingly like our present situation.

Climax598
22-03-2020, 06:11 PM
For many years, Hollywood had been warning of a likely pandemic such as coronavirus. In 2011, Hollywood came up with the movie called Contagion. Anyone see this movie? The virus in the film started in China and a bat is to blame for producing a lethal virus that Gwyneth Paltrow, partying in Hong Kong, gives to the world. The quarantining, food shortages, empty airports and all that follows should seem familiar, in a film you really might not want to watch right now. Of all movies on the subject, this is probably the most scientifically accurate, and the most disturbingly like our present situation.
Very accurate movie. Is a predictions and warning to us all.

SexyBoi
22-03-2020, 08:16 PM
Dean Koontz's book "The Eyes of Darkness" was published in 1981 and spoke about a virus made in Wuhan called the virus Wuhan 400 which was man made to create a world disaster. He also said a Chinese scientist named Li Chen who defected to the USA because of this. Now THAT is scary.

Yeah i thought at first it was fake news or a hoax when I got the message from my brother back home through messenger. Turns out it is true but still is fiction. But still scary as!

Kiryu0
22-03-2020, 08:20 PM
Might try for one more punt before everything actually get shut down within the next 48 hours.

dwx
22-03-2020, 09:49 PM
Looks like business as usual for now, but not too close

mkkid
22-03-2020, 10:19 PM
Who on this forum gets the last legit punt should win a prize

AHLUNGOR
22-03-2020, 10:23 PM
Might try for one more punt before everything actually get shut down within the next 48 hours.

Mate, you heard of Murphy’s Law !!

You sure you want to risk it just for one last punt ?

mkkid
22-03-2020, 10:36 PM
i second that. we should call it ahlungor's law.

Brothelcreeper
22-03-2020, 10:38 PM
Taylor’s in Lidcombe have just informed me that they are closing their two shops in Lidcombe and Brookvale for safety reasons

El_nino
24-03-2020, 08:53 AM
Taking a break. Not worth the risk.

dwx
24-03-2020, 10:42 PM
Looks like the PM has been reading the forum and decided to stop this thread ��

aussiegaigin
24-03-2020, 11:31 PM
You've got until midnight Wednesday, if any shops stay open that long

Brothelcreeper
26-03-2020, 08:04 AM
I’m still punting

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?96032-My-right-hand-very-sexy-and-strong-and-orgasmic-ending

Sydreader2017
26-03-2020, 08:39 AM
free meal doesnt count as punt ...:miao:

Gregorious
26-03-2020, 06:48 PM
Cant punt on sort
Cant punt in pussy
The word 'punt' is soon to be extinct and purely spoken in past tense.