PDA

View Full Version : Question Looking to punish myself

Trapper
04-03-2020, 04:44 PM
Hey Guys,
I have been out of the game for about a year now and am looking to dip my toe back in. I don't believe i want to do it this way but i am going to ask, is pinkii still around? i want to get some freak on but can't find any trace of her

Carpe Diem
07-03-2020, 04:59 PM
I visited a lady by this name before Christmas at LMH, said she worked there on Mondays. Not sure if its the lady you seek... oh

Hammered
07-03-2020, 08:13 PM
You mean the skinny little redhead with the makeup like Homer Simpson did it with his makeup shotgun?

brownwallaby
07-03-2020, 08:18 PM
I visited a lady by this name before Christmas at LMH, said she worked there on Mondays. Not sure if its the lady you seek... oh

The Japanese? I saw her last year at SSDS, she said she also worked at an Indooroopilly shop

Rob.Kilbey
07-03-2020, 08:51 PM
Or do you mean the smallish Thai girl that was an independent ?

insane593
07-03-2020, 10:50 PM
Pinki funki, Fit body, short colored hair , Aussie, Artistic, Into painting stuff, always into role play sex ..

If that's the same pinki funki

midnightau
08-03-2020, 09:46 AM
Pinki funki, Fit body, short colored hair , Aussie, Artistic, Into painting stuff, always into role play sex ..

If that's the same pinki funki

Is this the one the used to apply makeup with a spatula.

Carpe Diem
08-03-2020, 10:26 AM
The lady I saw was Asian, not sure what suburb category. Very chatty, friendly, great massage skills, seemed to me to have had proper training. Always wears pink apparently

insane593
08-03-2020, 12:24 PM

I guess so, Very loud make up,However Extremely Fit Body and Gym tonned Ass, Saw her in Gabba few years ago, Used to put ad in backpage and loc with same name, ( Pinki Funki )

Trapper
09-03-2020, 07:49 AM
Thats her, i get past the makeup (i actually request she doesnt use it) but she is completely and utterly nuts and she has got the tight pussy i ever dis come across, guess nobody has seen her though

Falcon2005
10-03-2020, 06:11 PM

she wasnt always like that. saw her when she was around 20 (a long tim ago :) ) and she was quiet normal. She was a bit crazy in later years i think.

Tavs
10-03-2020, 07:42 PM
Thats her, i get past the makeup (i actually request she doesnt use it) but she is completely and utterly nuts and she has got the tight pussy i ever dis come across, guess nobody has seen her though

She still does pop up from time to time