PDA

View Full Version : General talk Double or Double Hour?

Kiryu0
05-03-2020, 11:13 AM
Trying to be punny with title but might not have worked.

Anyways I've been thinking for a whether to try a double with Venus or just see Venus for 2 hours.

Only thing is whether I know what I'm doing in a double and that kinda makes me feel like I might be wasting money if I don't somehow get the most out of a double.

What is everyone's thoughts on this?

cuteguy
05-03-2020, 11:19 AM
I assume you're referring to FS. Why not try a double that is Venus and another girl. It should be fun having two girls together. Everybody's fantasy to do it with two hot babes.

One hour should be sufficient with one girl unless you want to spend more time talking with Venus and you have the cash.

Kiryu0
05-03-2020, 11:25 AM
Yeah I mean FS, this is Venus from Ginza btw, forgot to put in more details.

I really like Venus and have been waiting for her to come back, and was thinking if I wanna just go out and see her for 2 hours.

Happyman2018
06-03-2020, 02:26 PM
Make it better

2hr with 2 girls
Or
1hr double , first girl 30mins n then second girl come in after 30mins with the first girls.
I remember one of the bro did it like this

I

punterz
07-03-2020, 10:48 AM
I think a lot of guys think they want a threesome until they have one and realize it's slightly overrate.. or maybe it's just me.

cuteguy
07-03-2020, 10:53 AM
I think a lot of guys think they want a threesome until they have one and realize it's slightly overrate.. or maybe it's just me.

It's maybe you. If you can find two girls who have done it together and know how to please you then you're onto a winner. As they say, variety is the spice of life!

punterz
07-03-2020, 11:36 AM
It's maybe you. If you can find two girls who have done it together and know how to please you then you're onto a winner. As they say, variety is the spice of life!

Wouldn't surprise me, I'm a simple man.

Supreme173
08-03-2020, 10:25 AM

Yeh I’ve tried it once and didn’t think it was that great either...

Mr Fugly
08-03-2020, 11:17 AM
Trying to be punny with title but might not have worked.

Anyways I've been thinking for a whether to try a double with Venus or just see Venus for 2 hours.

Only thing is whether I know what I'm doing in a double and that kinda makes me feel like I might be wasting money if I don't somehow get the most out of a double.

What is everyone's thoughts on this?

Make it better

2hr with 2 girls
Or
1hr double , first girl 30mins n then second girl come in after 30mins with the first girls.
I remember one of the bro did it like this

I

That was me bro Happyman.

Book 2 girls for 1 hour each, but then staggered the booking so that I had 30 minutes alone with girl 1, girl 2 enters at the 30 minute mark and you have a doubles session for 30 minutes, girl 1 finishes at the end of her hour, you then have girl 2 alone for the last 30 minutes..

Great fun and I have done it a few times now.