PDA

View Full Version : General talk Girl doesn’t look like her photo? Here’s one reason!

quackm2002
07-03-2020, 07:47 AM
We see a new thread once every couple of months on girls who don’t look anything like their photos and we have have the same debates over use of fake photos or glamourised photos.

I’ll admit it - I didn’t think make-up could do this much!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUKuhJD7DPw

Brothelcreeper
07-03-2020, 08:03 AM
I fuck a WL who is in her 20’s both at shops and she sees me privately as well at her unit. Completely unrecognisable at home with no make up. When she answered the door I thought I was at the wrong place

No false eyelashes, no make up, dressed in gym gear

I prefer her the natural look

punterz
07-03-2020, 10:45 AM
Lived with a housemate who would do something similar. Friends always ask why I haven't hooked up with her not knowing there's about 2 inches of makeup there.

cuteguy
07-03-2020, 10:59 AM
If more giris did COF then you would see their real faces. Lol

sr71
07-03-2020, 08:14 PM
At some shops, the girls are permitted to provide their own photos and sometimes videos for the website. Glamorous, expensive studio productions. Guys who book without line-ups are sometimes let down when they see the girls in the room and they don't look like glossy magazine models.

cuteguy
08-03-2020, 01:13 PM
At some shops, the girls are permitted to provide their own photos and sometimes videos for the website. Glamorous, expensive studio productions. Guys who book without line-ups are sometimes let down when they see the girls in the room and they don't look like glossy magazine models.

This is why some like to have the room dark so you can't see their real faces or imperfections.

Meow3000
13-03-2020, 08:44 PM
I reckon most will use apps like Meitu to alter their appearance.
Making the boobs slightly bigger or waist skinner