PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Help a Brother out - Pale young skinny ML required

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
10-03-2020, 08:40 PM
I have an itch that needs scratching. I am looking for the following:
Must be Asian
Must be Pale
Must not be fat, preferable skinny
Must have good size boobs, but any boob is nice
Must be under 25
Must be willing to explore further options.

Those who know the scene, i am looking for one similar to the pretty young korean in woolloongabba that makes a loud noise every hour on a town hall clock. Used to be a variety of coke.
She isnt exciting enough and charges overs

midnightau
10-03-2020, 09:54 PM
Sounds like a plain vanilla list to me. FG would be the place to try.

Mr Cuddle
10-03-2020, 11:00 PM
Especially Anytime.

rockbreaker
10-03-2020, 11:01 PM
One at anytime might do the trick

Mr Cuddle
10-03-2020, 11:06 PM
Speaking of Anytime - went there tonight and found out Yummy had left suddenly. Anyone know where she is now?

Very attractive and great massage.

APL
11-03-2020, 12:15 AM
Speaking of Anytime - went there tonight and found out Yummy had left suddenly. Anyone know where she is now?

Damn was looking forward to a return.Anyone got the goss???

brownwallaby
11-03-2020, 02:05 AM

I wonder if the rating 11/10 has put her under too much strain

Homebrew
11-03-2020, 07:09 AM
I have an itch that needs scratching. I am looking for the following:
Must be Asian
Must be Pale
Must not be fat, preferable skinny
Must have good size boobs, but any boob is nice
Must be under 25
Must be willing to explore further options.

Those who know the scene, i am looking for one similar to the pretty young korean in woolloongabba that makes a loud noise every hour on a town hall clock. Used to be a variety of coke.
She isnt exciting enough and charges overs

best advice, read all you want here and pick what you want.
get some exploring shoes on and go find some and do a few reports.

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
11-03-2020, 08:07 AM

Who is running this shop? Lots of great ones just up and leave. Ladies dont usually just leave a busy shop without good reason.

Ken Tuckyfriedchicken
11-03-2020, 08:10 AM
Sounds like a plain vanilla list to me. FG would be the place to try.
You know many that are under 25?

How about they must be as pretty or prettier as the one in wolloongabba?

How about natural c cups or better?

Liquifiedsolid
11-03-2020, 09:06 AM
That’s disappointing to hear about Yummy. Did notice some changes with this shop. Ad not being updated. When I went yesterday all lights and air con was off in entire shop to the point I thought there must have been a blackout until the light in room was turned on. Met a young lady who was on her first day at the shop (very enjoyable time might I add!) but do get the vibe something is up behind the scenes

Massaddict
11-03-2020, 10:09 AM

Yes agree. Hope she pops up at another shop.

HST
11-03-2020, 10:26 AM
That’s disappointing to hear about Yummy. Did notice some changes with this shop. Ad not being updated. When I went yesterday all lights and air con was off in entire shop to the point I thought there must have been a blackout until the light in room was turned on. Met a young lady who was on her first day at the shop (very enjoyable time might I add!) but do get the vibe something is up behind the scenes
The ad is updated today for the first time this week...

Ace01
11-03-2020, 04:52 PM
double post -delete

Ace01
11-03-2020, 05:34 PM
i am trying to work out which one OP is talking about - " one similar to the pretty young korean in woolloongabba that makes a loud noise every hour on a town hall clock. Used to be a variety of coke"

one variety of Coke is not korean and has no boob to speak of, well i suppose an A is an A;

if it is another variety of coke and suffer from Stockholm syndrome in some twisted Disney land, then she still works there with perhaps better attitude (than before)-so why look so hard elsewhere if you really dig her

Neither is under 25 but both could pass as under 25

reddoor
11-03-2020, 05:37 PM
i am trying to work out which one OP is talking about - " one similar to the pretty young korean in woolloongabba that makes a loud noise every hour on a town hall clock. Used to be a variety of coke"

one variety of Coke is not korean and has no boob to speak of, well i suppose an A is an A;

if it is another variety of coke and suffer from Stockholm syndrome in some twisted fantasy land, then she still works there with perhaps better attitude (so why look so hard elsewhere)

Neither is under 25 but both could pass as under 25
Thought she was 23, nce A's though. Ref to original version of Lola before Coke took offence.

Ace01
11-03-2020, 05:43 PM
well i suppose unless one looked at their documentation - there's no way to be sure...

this double speak have my head spinning lol.... although it adds variety to a otherwise boring work day

xzaq
11-03-2020, 06:18 PM
well i suppose unless one looked at their documentation - there's no way to be sure...

this double speak have my head spinning lol.... although it adds variety to a otherwise boring work day

Assume Bell the former Cherry ????

Ace01
12-03-2020, 06:11 PM
I am pretty sure that was the one OP has in mind - Belle is the name of the princess in beauty and beast who fall in love with the beast, someone who kept her prisoner in his castle, hence a form of Stockholm syndrome

Batting100
16-03-2020, 09:34 AM
I am pretty sure that was the one OP has in mind - Belle is the name of the princess in beauty and beast who fall in love with the beast, someone who kept her prisoner in his castle, hence a form of Stockholm syndrome

op meant vanilla who is now back working at take five

Ace01
16-03-2020, 11:17 AM
she doesnt have boobs to speak of, unlike Belle/cherry - there's a number of girls @Sunshine and FG/Anytime falling into that category

qzpm
16-03-2020, 02:03 PM

She lives in Coolangatta.

Works in Tweed Head.

FG and Anytime is just too far for her

HST
16-03-2020, 07:23 PM
She lives in Coolangatta.

Works in Tweed Head.

FG and Anytime is just too far for her
Do you know which shop at Tweed? I live on the Gold Coast, haven't found a HAB here for a while so she sounds great. I've sent you a PM too, thanks