PDA

View Full Version : Other Petersham massage

everready 2
11-03-2020, 02:19 PM
Has anyone visited the Massage place at 111 New Canterbury Rd Petersham? A mate told me about it - he'd been there and gave it the ok. Clean, private rooms, nice shower. He couldn't remember the girl's name but said massage was excellent and an extra exciting part two. I saw an advertisement on Locanto but don't know any more about it. Wondering if anyone had more feedback?
pm me is ok

everready 2
11-03-2020, 10:23 PM
I just spoke to my mate about 111 New Canterbury Rd West Petersham. He emphasised how clean and fresh the place was and what a great bathroom for showering, which I find so important to get that smell of oil off you.
He recalled the masseuse he saw was called LaLa. Mid 20s, slim, very good body, very friendly. Gave fantastic massage and she enjoyed the Part Two in delighting him while getting very excited herself. A gem he is now calling her. Enough for me I'll be giving a call tomorrow for an appointment. :) Anybody else visited this place?

AHLUNGOR
13-03-2020, 06:51 PM
I just spoke to my mate about 111 New Canterbury Rd West Petersham. He emphasised how clean and fresh the place was and what a great bathroom for showering, which I find so important to get that smell of oil off you.
He recalled the masseuse he saw was called LaLa. Mid 20s, slim, very good body, very friendly. Gave fantastic massage and she enjoyed the Part Two in delighting him while getting very excited herself. A gem he is now calling her. Enough for me I'll be giving a call tomorrow for an appointment. :) Anybody else visited this place?

May be your mate should write a review ??

everready 2
13-03-2020, 10:17 PM
May be your mate should write a review ??

My mate isn't a member.
I called to make a booking today but she wasn't in.
They told me she is in tomorrow (Saturday).
I'm hoping to visit :)

MrSeven
16-03-2020, 10:47 PM
Does this place have WeChat?

aussiegaigin
20-03-2020, 05:55 AM
My mate isn't a member.
I called to make a booking today but she wasn't in.
They told me she is in tomorrow (Saturday).
I'm hoping to visit :)

So why don't you write a review? Why post in after report section if you are not making an after report and you haven't actually been there? Who is "she"?

Reads like a free advert LOL

liminal
20-03-2020, 07:17 AM
So why don't you write a review? Why post in after report section if you are not making an after report and you haven't actually been there? Who is "she"?

Reads like a free advert LOL

Maybe he likes the decor ? 😂

Lyndsay
20-03-2020, 07:18 AM
Aussiegaigin, I can understand your comment.
But no, it’s not an advertisement.
Unlike 95% of the postings on this site currently!
I went to the shop this week and had a massage that was sensational but when I went to write about it, I realised she wouldn’t want me to put the details I would have. So I didn’t. Suffice to say, a visit is well worth the experience. I’m sure someone else who visits and is a member of this site eventually will.
It seems to me too many people on this site just write on the same old places with almost the same information. I’d rather actually contact punters I think are genuine by pm and swap details.
And to show it’s no advertisement, there’s a few other girls and places I’d like to mention who give a very very sexy sensational massage: Molly at Arncliffe Massage at 10-12 Belmore st. This place also has very private rooms and excellent shower facility.
And Crystal at 254a Princes Highway on a Wednesday gives a very hot massage; along with Patty on a Friday. Though the rooms here are a little small and they don’t have a shower. Those two girls make up for that though.
Anyway,, sorry I didn’t follow through with a full report on LaLa; but her massage is definitely worth experiencing.

Hogrider
28-04-2020, 07:06 PM
Aussiegaigin, I can understand your comment.
But no, it’s not an advertisement.
Unlike 95% of the postings on this site currently!
I went to the shop this week and had a massage that was sensational but when I went to write about it, I realised she wouldn’t want me to put the details I would have. So I didn’t. Suffice to say, a visit is well worth the experience. I’m sure someone else who visits and is a member of this site eventually will.
It seems to me too many people on this site just write on the same old places with almost the same information. I’d rather actually contact punters I think are genuine by pm and swap details.
And to show it’s no advertisement, there’s a few other girls and places I’d like to mention who give a very very sexy sensational massage: Molly at Arncliffe Massage at 10-12 Belmore st. This place also has very private rooms and excellent shower facility.
And Crystal at 254a Princes Highway on a Wednesday gives a very hot massage; along with Patty on a Friday. Though the rooms here are a little small and they don’t have a shower. Those two girls make up for that though.
Anyway,, sorry I didn’t follow through with a full report on LaLa; but her massage is definitely worth experiencing.

Arncliffe Massage at 10-12 Belmore st >> although the massage is good , ladies tend to be around 30+ mostly ( no complaints )
But private room ? They have open wall on the top dude ! Plus that shower was big enough for me to Just stand and take a piss :/

Don’t give out wrong info ..
for a quick massage with a good relief - okay venue

Lyndsay
02-05-2020, 11:25 PM
Hogrider, most of the rooms are large enough, I found them private enough. I couldn't make out what was happening in other rooms and if you found the shower small, you must be one hell of a fat guy. Most massage shops don't even have a shower. I found it modern, clean and very adequate. How could you not recognise a shower in a massage shop is a bonus on the Sydney massage scene? And if you had just an average experience with the girl you saw, fine. I'm just relaying the experience I had.

Vader
09-05-2020, 05:00 PM
Hogrider, most of the rooms are large enough, I found them private enough. I couldn't make out what was happening in other rooms and if you found the shower small, you must be one hell of a fat guy. Most massage shops don't even have a shower. I found it modern, clean and very adequate. How could you not recognise a shower in a massage shop is a bonus on the Sydney massage scene? And if you had just an average experience with the girl you saw, fine. I'm just relaying the experience I had.

Lets they they return

Jumper
21-11-2020, 01:13 PM
Thanks brother Lyndsay for the intel.
Any wechat or photos or roster of ml?