PDA

View Full Version : Question Best Spa In Sydney?

Eclipsefun
11-03-2020, 10:58 PM
Out of the handful of RnT type spas operating around Sydney like Romeo's, Babylon, Masstige 8, Chequers, Midas, Juliet's etc which one is currently the best quality? I feel like going to one again but since the quality of these places tends to fluctuate I don't want to burn that kind of money for nothing.

asheton
12-03-2020, 09:40 AM
Can't comment on the others but I have fond memories of kicking back in the spa at Kings Court after a night of clubbing in days gone by. That being said, you definitely pay for the privilege there.

cuteguy
16-03-2020, 11:29 AM
How about social distancing now? Would it be a good idea to share a spa with a WL or ML in the current climate of the virus pandemic?

AHLUNGOR
16-03-2020, 12:42 PM
How about social distancing now? Would it be a good idea to share a spa with a WL or ML in the current climate of the virus pandemic?

Mate, if you are following the advice on Social Distancing, then you shouldn't even be in spa with anyone, no ? :question:

cuteguy
16-03-2020, 03:36 PM
Mate, if you are following the advice on Social Distancing, then you shouldn't even be in spa with anyone, no ? :question:

Of course no! That's why I mentioned social distancing.