PDA

View Full Version : Other 219 Elizabeth St CROYDON 9799 5856 -ANGEL

bill_100
22-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Re: 219 Elizabeth St CROYDON 9799 5856
Person's Name: ANGEL
Establishment: 219 ELIZABETH ST CROYDON 9799 5856
Date of Visit: 22/5/12 10:30am; one hour session
Contact Details/Address: 219 Elizabeth St Croydon NSW 02 9799 5856 www.219elizabeth.com
Hours of Business: 10am to 10pm
Prices: 30 minutes $110 ; 60 minutes $190
Services Provided: Full service, CBJ, DATY, DFK
Size Shape: Medium (approx. 165cm), size 8, black hair, a-b cup, shaved/waxed, pretty face, solid bottom, excellent English
Nationality or Ethnicity: Mauritius (mixed Indian/European ancestry)

Posted on other sites as well

Decided to visit the place again and this time had a better run with the traffic. I had arrived much earlier this time at 10:15 and only two girls were there (note for next time go about 11am). Mamasan was pleasant and put me in the second waiting room as another fellow already was in the other.

First girl that came in (Doona??) was Latin American with a large bust but a rather food smelling breathe. The second girl was the lovely Angel who has had some excellent reports so I agreed and paid Mamasan for an hour and had to wait 10 mins (I assume she had to shower) and settled down with a cold drink to wait.

She came in and led me up the stairs and into the same room that Pepper and I used last week. Angel told me there are five rooms, the two big ones and three smaller ones with space only for the bed and shower. Our room had a massage table, double bed, shower in one corner and armchair in the other and a dressing table with mirror.

I had a quick shower and dried then Angel embraced me with a long deep kiss and pushed me against the massage table while continuing with some fantastic kissing while I stoked her body gently.

She removed her bra to reveal her small breasts and pushed me onto the massage table and moved down to lick my scrotal sack and engulf the sack in her mouth for heaven knows how long. I finally asked her to move onto the bed so she took off her g-string then she lay back fully naked with me on top kissing her deeply then moving down slowly for a lot of DATY which she really enjoys. Moved back up for more kissing and breast stroking and then I stated to massage her pubic region and stroke her labia and clitoris which excited her to orgasm (or else she is an extremely good actress). She also allowed me to insert fingers, which was a pleasant experience for both of us I think.

More kissing and then she moved down to give me pleasure with scrotal sack licking/swallowing and CBJ (my choice) which successfully brought me to orgasm.

We then cuddled and talked with mutual touching until the bell rang and shower time again.

A word of warning; she said if fellows ask “what she does” at the interview she will not accept them. She believes it should be a trial and error with each person somewhat like early dating when the two develop a relationship.

A heavenly experience with and an angel and highly recommended.

babelx
23-05-2012, 12:22 AM
Thanks Bill for this report!

She believes it should be a trial and error with each person somewhat like early dating when the two develop a relationship.
That sounds like dating! which most of us are trying to avoid with WL!! :startle:

chandra_man1
23-05-2012, 11:11 PM
what do you mean by 'what she does' ? As in what her other job is or ask if she things things like dfk/daty/bbbj/anal ? Please clarify. Also, is she dark skinned ?