ilovefs
22-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Person's Name : Barbie

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : 22/5/12

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : C cup, slim (has recently lost a few kg too, looking HOTTER THAN HELL!)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : The lot!

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, indeed.

My experience/comments :

Ok, I think most of us know Barbie and know how sweet, smart, beautiful and sexy Barbie is, but maybe this is just a reminder for those new to the forum.

Tuesdays is a wonderful day at 64. Barbie, Cici, Chanel, Lulu, Yoyo. Now there are 5 girls I could make passionate love to one after the other. As long as it started and finished with Barbie!

I walk into the establishment and Sophie asks me which girl. Without hesitation I say Barbie.

I wait 20min then Barbie sticks her head around the corner and ushers me into the room. WOW, she's looking hotter than her usual self. She was always hot but I think she's lost a couple of kg and her hair is longer. She is SMOKING HOT!!!

I shower and she returns to the room after doing whatever the girls do after you pay them.

Barbie and I spend so much time talking we forget to have sex, so I said to her today, we fuck first, talk later. 'Ok' she said, and kissed me.

We eventually were on the bed whilst she kissed down my body to my erect penis. She licked it up and down, checked it out then slid it in her mouth. OH MY LORD, those of you who know Barbie how exactly how it felt, those of you who don't, well, use your imagination, or better still, go and book her yourself.

She spends some time on my cock, then kisses up my body, grinds her pussy on my leg, then grabs a dom and prepares for action. She goes on cowgirl and spends considerable time doing her thing while I just close my eyes and enjoy.

I decide I need to concentrate on doing the fucking my way so I can get to orgasm (sometimes difficult with Barbie, due to the emotional bond I feel completely fucking the physical 'thing' I need to get to orgasm), so I get in mish and go to work. Its great, it feels amazing, then I ask to try doggie, then some more cowgirl then some more mish.

I'll cut this short. I have trouble getting to orgasm with Barbie because I have stronger feelings for her than most girls. Its like my emotions take over and my hormones turn off. I feel I could have sex with her for hours and it would never happen. I decide today I am not going to get to orgasm and we give up.

Its ok, I got to spend an hour with one of the most amazing women on the planet.

We lay and cuddle and chat and gossip.

Not long after there is a knock on the door.

I will point out that my inability to cum with Barbie is no indication of her service. Check her previous reviews and the fact that she is usually completely booked out shows how amazing she is.

She offers DFK, DATY, protected sex, BBBJ (or CBJ if you prefer) and protected anal depending on the customer (size, respectfulness, cleanliness). All of this is 'YMMV' of course.

Barbie is an all round amazing women and one I respect and care for immensely. If you see her, which I suggest you do, please take very good care of her.

CommanderM
22-05-2012, 07:57 PM
Barbie is most definitely one of the hottest girls I have been with. She not only is tall she has great curves and cleavage. She made me feel like I was her boyfriend and sucking my cock she told me it felt good to have her pretty mouth sucking a good sized cock.

Thanks ilovefs for reminding me.

DeepImpact
23-05-2012, 12:06 AM

Date of Visit : 22/6/12

I'll cut this short. I have trouble getting to orgasm with Barbie because I have stronger feelings for her than most girls. Its like my emotions take over and my hormones turn off. I feel I could have sex with her for hours and it would never happen. I decide today I am not going to get to orgasm and we give up.

Its ok, I got to spend an hour with one of the most amazing women on the planet.

Bro ilovefs,

I enjoyed reading the report for many reasons but a couple stand out:

1. You are such an amazing guy that you can see in the future for what it will be like to be with Barbie in June on your visit on 22/06/12 - now that's what I call confidence in the standard of service expected. Does your crystal ball foresee anything else? Will Julia still be PM in a couple of months, how will NSW go tomorrow night in State of Origin, will PaulC come back, will Mr Crash and Burn one day get Tiffany all to himself?

2. The report is just so honest, you really put it out there in terms of how you perform when feelings are involved. In the past I have found the opposite to be true, if I like someone it is hard not to cum quickly the first time as it's too exciting. I can't really offer you any advice or maybe deep down you don't want the session to end so that's why you don't cum.

I hope that you write some more reports like this in the future as the way it is expressed it quite raw. Excellent work.

mike99
23-05-2012, 12:08 AM
Niceman which northern Sydney establishment are you referring to? thx. can you pm me otherwise?? i live in the city

CommanderM
23-05-2012, 12:21 AM
mike99 the information is freely available on other forums and reports here. Barbie works as Jessica at 533 Willoughby and as Barbie at Pymble House 1/105 Grandview pde

click here to see my review of Barbie at Pymble House
http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?825-Pymble-House-105-Grandview-April-2012-Barbie

mike99
23-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Thanks CommanderM

ilovefs
23-05-2012, 12:44 AM
Bro ilovefs,

I enjoyed reading the report for many reasons but a couple stand out:

1. You are such an amazing guy that you can see in the future for what it will be like to be with Barbie in June on your visit on 22/06/12 - now that's what I call confidence in the standard of service expected. Does your crystal ball foresee anything else? Will Julia still be PM in a couple of months, how will NSW go tomorrow night in State of Origin, will PaulC come back, will Mr Crash and Burn one day get Tiffany all to himself?

2. The report is just so honest, you really put it out there in terms of how you perform when feelings are involved. In the past I have found the opposite to be true, if I like someone it is hard not to cum quickly the first time as it's too exciting. I can't really offer you any advice or maybe deep down you don't want the session to end so that's why you don't cum.

I hope that you write some more reports like this in the future as the way it is expressed it quite raw. Excellent work.

Thank you for your comments.

I've edited the date. I reckon Barbie will be just as beautiful and wonderful in a months time. I could copy and paste how amazing she is every day for a year and it will be accurate! Can't help you with all the other psychic thoughts!

Unfortunately when I first see a girl, I can usually cum pretty quickly, but once I get that connection with a girl, the orgasm becomes difficult. I don't need to have 'feelings' for the girl like I do with Barbie, but once its a more relaxed, friendly get together it becomes a problem. I've lost count the number of girls I've cum with on the first visit but had trouble on subsequent visits.....wish I could work it out and fix it, its so frustrating.

wssky
23-05-2012, 03:06 AM
good job .

hardbanger
23-05-2012, 04:01 PM

Date of Visit : 22/5/12

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 64alexander.com

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : C cup, slim (has recently lost a few kg too, looking HOTTER THAN HELL!)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Chinese??? Their website says she is a Japanese... :(
Are there any real Jap or Korean girls there in 64 Alexander???

ilovefs
23-05-2012, 07:10 PM
LOL, is that the same description that says she is 19 and Japanese?? :)

I notice you have 3 posts, if you are new to the industry you will soon learn not the believe ages and nationalities in descriptions from ANY brothel. :)

Most of the 'Japanese' girls around are often at least half/half (or less!) or are Chinese but have emigrated to Japan (since they are so close), but very few true 'Japanese' girls. Ayumi who was there on Sunday I think has a Japanese parent and speaks Japanese (as well as Chinese). And offers good service. But not as good as Barbie. Nowhere NEAR as good as Barbie. Take Barbie as Chinese over anyone else as Japanese any day of the week.

Jessica on Wednesdays supposedly has a little Japanese in her somewhere (she's had lots of Australian in her too LOL). No Koreans at present although I think Tiffany on Sundays being described as Korean although not sure how accurate it is. Try 64alexander.com for more descriptions (take with a grain of salt!)

CommanderM
23-05-2012, 07:12 PM
AFAIK a group of girls at 64 have considered themselves to be Japanese as they have lived in Japan for 2 years or more even though they were born in Hong Kong or in China. One of these includes Jessica. AFAIK Barbie is Northern Chinese possibly from QingDao or Dalian...

babelx
12-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Ilovefs, This is an extra ordinary review indeed!

I've never heard of your particular problem with 'dealyed cum with nice girls' disease. As you say, it has to be psychological. If you ever settle down, this could be an issue. But then, once you settle down, you won't need to have much sex with them. :burn:

cisco
12-06-2012, 01:22 AM
Thank you for your comments.

I've edited the date. I reckon Barbie will be just as beautiful and wonderful in a months time. I could copy and paste how amazing she is every day for a year and it will be accurate! Can't help you with all the other psychic thoughts!

Unfortunately when I first see a girl, I can usually cum pretty quickly, but once I get that connection with a girl, the orgasm becomes difficult. I don't need to have 'feelings' for the girl like I do with Barbie, but once its a more relaxed, friendly get together it becomes a problem. I've lost count the number of girls I've cum with on the first visit but had trouble on subsequent visits.....wish I could work it out and fix it, its so frustrating.

You have the same condition with me...once the feeling occuring than it will be hard for me as well and i have to keep focus to make my self cum

Tex
02-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Absolutely hopeless. Gone right off the boil and just couldn't give a shit - so give her a big miss!