PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville Cassie - Model Look and Lovely Girl

hiduba
19-03-2020, 12:13 AM
My experience/comments :
I normally don’t have the opportunity nor the time to go and drive for more than 45 minutes to 42 Glades. But the stars are aligned on this particular Friday and I had a little over two hours to spare so I scrolled through my feeds and called to see if I could book Isabella. Unfortunately she starts pretty late at 7 pm and that’s too late for me so I asked for recommendation. Cassie’s name was given and the receptionist assured me of her great service and that she has great body. I was a little skeptical because I noticed it’s her debut but when I saw her photo, I thought why not.

I’ve been itching to see a Western lady for a while and the last few times that I did, it was a dud punt and I am willing to give it one last try before probably swearing off Western ladies forever. However, Cassie restored my faith (and lust) towards Westerners and I left a very satisfied punter.

Read on to find out why :)

I was really nervous on my drive there and kept thinking to myself whether I should change my booking to ask for a different lady but I decided to brave it anyway. I got parking right outside the front entry and walked up the stairs. The papasan came and said hi and asked whether I had booking. I mentioned that I have booking with Cassie. He took a quick check of my temperature before ushering me to a massive bedroom that had a huge spa in it. Before walking in I asked again whether he’s sure that Cassie’s a good girl. He assured me that she was and not to worry. Monies were exchanged and so I waited in the room.

I took off my clothes and only had my underwear on while I sat and waited for Cassie to come. When she came in she was wearing a black lacy bra and lacy panties and lacy pantyhose, all of which were my favourite. She was truly a beauty and I’m so glad to see her. She wasn’t like many of other Westerners I’ve seen who were “bigger” sized. Cassie was cute and model like. As she walked into the room, she walked straight to me, wrapped her hands around me and gave me a peck on the lips. She asked whether I wanted a shower and I said yes.

I was hoping that she’d join me in the shower but it’s a Western service after all so I quickly showered and washed before heading back out.

While wiping myself off she politely asked whether I’m okay with kissing and I said absolutely. She said she loved kissing which was a plus for me. She then said she’d normally also do BBBJ but due to the current Covid-19 situation she would only do CBJ for now which I totally understand. I tried to clarify whether she meant if it weren’t for covid-19 she would do BBBJ and she said yes. That’s a plus two for me. I asked her whether anything’s off the cards for her, to which she said just don’t stick anything into her ass and I said, no problems, not into that anyway.

I was pretty nervous and she sensed that so she tried to calm me down and made me sit at the bed. She was still wearing her bra and her knickers but that’s how I liked it. We began kissing and I started fondling her. She was very responsive and I can’t wait to get her off her gears. She quickly got them off and we were kissing and I began sucking on her boobs which was a solid B cup. One of her nipple was almost non-existent and there was piercing in the other but I was happily nibbling away anyway.

After a good 5 minutes of just kissing and sucking her boobs, I signaled her to get down on me. She put the dome on me and started a CBJ that was nothing short of amazing. It wasn’t as good as a BBBJ but she knows how to pleasure her man. Before long she was asking me whether I was ready for a fuck. I told her I wanted to enjoy more of her CBJ and she complied. I offered to DATY her but she declined, probably in the interest of hygiene too.

After a few moments, I signaled for her that I wanted to fuck her. Well, for her to fuck me (seeing that she’s on top). She Began mounting me and it was absolutely wonderful. She never seemed to get tired and kept pumping me. I asked her to let me come on top and she quickly switched and this time I was in control. I then changed to doggy but she was a bit tight and she didn’t bring a lube so she tried to blow me again in standing position and making sure I was really “lubricated” before trying doggy again. I was able to enter her this time and boy it was good that I shot my load in minutes.

While she wiped me off, we got to chatting. Apparently she worked there before and only came back recently. She also mentioned that she’s going to a gangbang party to be a bartender for a friend. That really piqued my interest. She has a few friends who regularly run sex parties and sometimes she’d be asked to bartend or when they’re fresh out of condoms, she’d be able to find them cheap at a bulk (sourced from suppliers to the brothels :P)

While we’re chatting, we have been constantly kissing and I was fondling her and kissing her left breast. She was also playing with my lil bro all this time. Soon she gave me another one of her BJ and we fucked again. I wasn’t able to usually come more than once and I told her that but kudos to her that she wasn’t giving up and kept trying until I stopped her myself.

While showering and getting dressed, I tried scoring a free invite to any of her sex parties although it wasn’t to be.

I enjoyed every moment of being with her and would love to return sometime.

On a side note, wonder anyone ever scored an invite and can get me access to one? XD

sporty32
19-03-2020, 03:03 AM
Buddy

She sounds fucking amazing! Thanks for the review.

I would like to book in with her one day when i visit.

nostromo
19-03-2020, 06:19 AM
So she was keen on kissing you but preferred CBJ over BBBJ because of her fear of COVID-19? 🤦🏻*♂️

Yeah, you got played son.

Sydlong
19-03-2020, 11:55 AM
Being in the room close together for an hour - ok
Kissing mouth to mouth - ok
Sucking your dick without a condom - oh no I can get Corona from that
If she thinks this is real or true, she is in trouble!

42Gladesville
20-03-2020, 07:32 PM
Cassie is on!!!