PDA

View Full Version : General talk Where are the best new Massage places

everready 2
19-03-2020, 11:33 PM
Everyone seems to be fixating on doom and gloom with the Coronavirus. Let's get positive. If you don't wish to mix with anyone anymore - or visit any fun places - like a massage shop then go away. Don't follow this website! But if you are going to ignore this stupid hysteria about a flu, and are not over 70 or have a serious health issue, then let's continue to enjoy sexy activities.
Leading to - where are the best newish massage centres?
My vote goes to Petersham Massage - 111 New Canterbury Rd West Petersham. Fantasic private clean rooms. Great bathroom and shower facility. Charming mamasan and masseuse, LALA.
Very Economical.
Very exciting massage - say no more.
Any other recommendations?

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2020, 08:47 AM
Mate, is it not too obvious who you are ?

All your posts are for the one shop ! Nothing wrong with that of course, we all have our favourite.

Just my two cents, may be a proper and detailed review for a few of their good massage ladies will generate more interests ?

Eg. Any MLs there have natural big tits ??

Lyndsay
20-03-2020, 08:53 AM
But seriously - I’ll get to other massage places later - can we get away from crap about Coronavirus? If people want info on that just go to regular websites!

Climax598
20-03-2020, 10:13 AM
Is your business down 70%?

Lyndsay
20-03-2020, 10:46 AM
My business is not the massage industry. And I won’t broadcast what it is, but it has been impacted around 50% at this point.
But this website shouldn’t be about commenting on the virus - just watch the news or normal media if you want that.
This website should be about punting!!!!!

Bunningsnag
20-03-2020, 11:53 AM
It is about punting. But shouldn't be about fake reviews promoting one shop.

wilisno
20-03-2020, 12:03 PM
But seriously - I’ll get to other massage places later - can we get away from crap about Coronavirus? If people want info on that just go to regular websites!

But some people think they know everything, like retrospect ! ;) ;) ;)

Lyndsay
20-03-2020, 12:28 PM
Another hot masseuse is Molly, working today at 10 Belmore Rd Arncliffe - great private rooms and good shower facility as well. Another hot masseuse is Patty working today at 254a Princes Highway Sylvania. These are places and girls not mentioned here - it’s good advice for those who want it.
But if you want to go ahead reading the same old boring “Shop” ads now appearing in 95% of these reviews on this website - or about the Coronavirus which is available on every other media outlet in the country - then go right ahead. Me, I’m looking for reports and tips on where to get an exciting punt.
Just my penny’s worth 😀

sexercisor2230
20-03-2020, 12:40 PM
Another hot masseuse is Molly, working today at 10 Belmore Rd Arncliffe - great private rooms and good shower facility as well. Another hot masseuse is Patty working today at 254a Princes Highway Sylvania. These are places and girls not mentioned here - it’s good advice for those who want it.
But if you want to go ahead reading the same old boring “Shop” ads now appearing in 95% of these reviews on this website - or about the Coronavirus which is available on every other media outlet in the country - then go right ahead. Me, I’m looking for reports and tips on where to get an exciting punt.
Just my penny’s worth 😀

Prices?
Cost for extras?
What's on offer?

dotcumdotinyou
20-03-2020, 04:27 PM
So you started the thread as everready 2 and then answered as Lyndsay ???

Lyndsay
20-03-2020, 05:20 PM
No, my first response may be ambiguous but I’m merely supporting what the first guy said. And I’ve also seen LaLa at Petersham and I enjoyed the massage.
Too many people on this site just focus on being cynical and criticising other punters. I’m not sure why.
And I don’t know why so many just focus on Coronavirus.
And I don’t know why people don’t bring up more new places and girls.
And there aren’t many reviews at all appearing that aren’t ads.
As I said earlier, with the way this site is going, I’d prefer to seek out and swap information with punters via PMs who I can deduce are somewhat more focused on who is worth seeing around the place and why, rather than read the cynics, the shop ads and about Coronavirus.
Anyway, each to their own 👌

CharlieM
21-03-2020, 07:35 AM
I don't know if the original post on this is and ad for the place, but one thing I do agree on is that punters on this forum give reviews for the same places, mainly ones that advertise on this forum. It would refreshing to hear of some other places. And there are so many.

YI88
21-03-2020, 11:53 PM
...mainly ones that advertise on this forum. It would refreshing to hear of some other places. And there are so many. Here is one reason for this. Some of us don't want to get a good shop into trouble with the council or their neighbors by publishing reports of really "relaxing" times spent there. If a shop advertises here or elsewhere then its management either has the correct planning permission for the activities or has decided that the risk is manageable. So good or bad times in shops that advertise get reviewed more often.

Another reason is that when we find exceptional service in a budget (i.e. under $40) shop then we like to keep it that way.

Of course the polite thing to do would be to ask the masseuse or her manager if they would be happy for you to write a review. If they don't mind the publicity then go right ahead.

CharlieM
22-03-2020, 05:36 AM
Here is one reason for this. Some of us don't want to get a good shop into trouble with the council or their neighbors by publishing reports of really "relaxing" times spent there. If a shop advertises here or elsewhere then its management either has the correct planning permission for the activities or has decided that the risk is manageable. So good or bad times in shops that advertise get reviewed more often.

Another reason is that when we find exceptional service in a budget (i.e. under $40) shop then we like to keep it that way.

Of course the polite thing to do would be to ask the masseuse or her manager if they would be happy for you to write a review. If they don't mind the publicity then go right ahead.

Oh! Thanks for explaining. That makes so much sense. I could never understand why.

mkkid
22-03-2020, 10:16 AM
why go to massage shop, when you can go to Ginza, book 1hr, and get the girl to massage you for the first 10 mins

nostromo
22-03-2020, 11:41 AM
why go to massage shop, when you can go to Ginza, book 1hr, and get the girl to massage you for the first 10 mins

Why don't you tell us since you've apparently done both? Then you could tell us why you'd waste 10 mins of your time getting a massage at a brothel.

mkkid
22-03-2020, 11:53 AM
C Cassie does a great Cat bath massage at Ginza- well recommended.