PDA

View Full Version : Other Busty pussy stack - Sally (Sala), Coco and Kelly the Mamasan. Juliet Natural Therapy, St Marys

Brothelcreeper
20-03-2020, 06:02 PM
For those of you who punt at Yoko’s Rydalmere, Sally works as Sala there. Quite a well known WL.

Decided it was time for a nice big tit busty pussy stack double today to cheer me up after getting depressed about the Coronavirus so I headed out to St Mary’s as the shop is only $110 per hour for each girl. Juliet Natural Therapy 212 Queen St, St Marys

I was greeted at the door by Kelly the Mamasan who initially told me that she would do the double with me as one of the girls was busy but then she told me that she was free after 10 minutes, so I was sent into the room to wait for Coco and Sally (Sala).

Kelly the Mamasan would return later to watch me fuck the girls and to let me play with her tits and pussy.

Coco and Sally are both girls that I have seen before and I know they are excellent service providers so I was very happy and I knew that it would be a no holes barred session with these two experienced ladies. Coco is quite pretty in her mid-30s with nice big C or D cup tits and Sally is in her mid-40s with big enhanced D cup tits. It was a titathon - woo hoo.

Paid $220 for one hour and let the fun begin.

Highlights of the session were:

Both girls happy to DFK me.

No tissues or wipes between pussies.

Playing with two big pairs of tits and then a third pair arrived.

Sally and Coco sucking me off together. Sally licking my shaft and balls and Coco kneeling over me deep throating my cock as her spit dripped onto the bed.

DATY on both girls without any tissue / wet wipe breaks.

Kelly the Mamasan came in halfway to watch as I was fucking Sally deep in mish with my arse in the air and Coco was behind me massaging my balls and pushing my hard cock into Sally’s very wet pussy. I told Kelly that I wanted to fuck her as well. She told me that she had her period but I could play with her tits. She pulled off her top and bra to reveal some nice B cup naturals and I told her to lie in the bed in between Sally and Coco. I fucked the two girls one by one in mish whilst sucking and massaging Kelly’s tits in between. Yum Yum. I did manage to get a finger inside Kelly’s hairy pussy but she told me “blood” so I didn’t press it any further. I so wanted to fuck her so that I was doing three girls at once but the phone kept ringing and the door bell buzzing so she was distracted. Bummer.

Still I got to play with three sets of tits at the same time whilst I fucked two girls so nothing to be disappointed about !!

The main reason for the double was to do a pussy stack with two big busty girls on top of each other. To start off I got Coco and Sally to get into doggie and I fucked them both one by one, pussy to pussy which felt awesome.

I then asked Coco to climb on top of Sally and arranged their arses so that there pussies were within easy reach of one another then let the fun begin. Pussy to pussy, pussy to pussy and repeat. Awesome. There pussies felt pretty much the same, same tightness and it felt so fucking good that it wasn’t long before I had to shoot. I was fucking Sally’s pussy as I started to cum so I quickly pulled out and shot a big hot load all over her arse and splashed some on Coco’s arse above for good measure.

A doggie pussy stack is amazing but it really makes you cum very quickly so the fun was over all too soon but we were 50 minutes into the session when I came so I had my monies worth.

Winner winner Chicken Dinner

AHLUNGOR
20-03-2020, 07:16 PM
Another bare back 3P no dom session ?

Brothelcreeper
20-03-2020, 07:20 PM
Another bare back 3P no dom session ?

I will leave it to your imagination my friend

Awesome lot of tit as well - woo hoo !!

mkkid
22-03-2020, 12:05 PM
What a story.