PDA

View Full Version : General talk Heart broken

manjuice333
23-03-2020, 02:19 PM
Hi All,

First, sorry that I have not posted many reviews, hopefully the reasons for that will become clear. I just have to get this off my chest, somehow, if it is at all possible.

I’ve been secretly punting for years. Secretly, because I’m married with 3 young kids.

Anyway, I’ve had it all, hot, not-so-hot, high end, low end blah blah... This has been going on for eleven years I must have been with easily over 70 women, maybe more than 100 lost count. It was an addiction I had developed, one I wanted to be rid of.

In all this time I have not developed feelings for any of them even though with some I had good chemistry and very much enjoyed them. I thought I was immune to catching feelings, until recently.

I met this young Japanese ML and only saw her twice but I was smitten hard, like seriously considering the option of leaving my poor family. I do stress the words ‘considering’ and ‘option’. I found myself missing and yearning to see her. Feelings I have not felt in Probably 15 years.

I was going to see her today and planning on getting her contact details, which I believe I would have been successful in doing as I could tell she really liked me too. I was planning this for fear that the shop would be closed down and she’d return to Japan. Well they were open till just now and I had a bad feeling which was confirmed when they told me they’re closing indefinitely. I will probably never see her again, which is good for my marriage, I suppose lol

My heart has been rent asunder. I wandered the streets near the shop vainly hoping that our paths might cross but it was not to be.

Just as I thought I was beyond romantic feelings, I also thought I was beyond romantic heartbreak, but I can now feel its painful sting, rather acutely.

I really don’t think I can ever punt again, which is a good thing I suppose.

wilisno
23-03-2020, 03:28 PM
Time to post again ! ;) ;) ;)

des888
23-03-2020, 04:07 PM
Don’t worry bro I’ve been punting for years seen countless women from a wide spectrum only two have really caught me and got me smitten and like to in your scenario have not obtained their details in some ways it can be a blessing in disguise.

Brothelcreeper
23-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Fuck and go.......

Best motto

asiafever
23-03-2020, 04:37 PM
Dude, I feel you, so understand this comes from a place of understanding, and empathy.
Best thing that could have happened to you is never seeing her again.
Let me repeat, best thing that could have happened.
You're smitten, but you have to understand this would not have panned out like you hope. Trust me on this. You were on the road to ruin.
It'll suck for a while, but you'll find another cute little Japanese girl to steal your heart, and nobody is better at chewing up and spitting out hearts than Japanese girls, although a few give it their best shot (Korean, Czech and Vietnamese to start) and you'll remember old Uncle Asiafever's words of advice for dealing with ml/wl. Love but don't fall in love, hold her but not for too long, she's not the one.

Feel what you got to feel, but move on. This would not have ended well.

asiafever
23-03-2020, 05:03 PM
On the other side, and this might sound harsh, you saw her twice. I can say with 99.85% assurity that she did not feel the same, she's not even slightly upset, you were a client. Many of these girls are better actresses than Meryl Streep, their job is to make you want to return. Youve got to keep perspective if youre in this game.

manjuice333
23-03-2020, 06:10 PM
Thanks all for the support I appreciate it, even the harsh words.

I’m not trying to brag, but I’m still young and decent enough looking that I can tell some of the girls quite enjoy me. I seem to be attractive to Asians as I even catch them looking at me in the street. I’ve had girls that I could tell enjoyed doing me and many that were just doing their jobs but I have not come across one that I have fallen for nor that I thought one that thought of me as more than a customer. Until this one.

There’s a good possibility you’re right about that, no doubt but it was not the impression I got. Anyway, I appreciate your replies. I can’t tell anyone I know in real life lol.

It may very well be the best thing that could’ve happened, I really don’t want to break up my family. I just still can’t believe I fell so hard for this girl. I mean I’ve had some smoking hot girls but this one made me wish we met in a different life, different circumstances.

holi_day
23-03-2020, 06:13 PM
I had this issue a couple of times in my punting career. The first time was the hardest. Took me a month to relieve. But once you gone over the first time, you are truly immune.

Best way to get over it is to find other girls you like. Best cure.

warwick1
23-03-2020, 06:29 PM
Hi All,

First, sorry that I have not posted many reviews, hopefully the reasons for that will become clear. I just have to get this off my chest, somehow, if it is at all possible.

I’ve been secretly punting for years. Secretly, because I’m married with 3 young kids.

Anyway, I’ve had it all, hot, not-so-hot, high end, low end blah blah... This has been going on for eleven years I must have been with easily over 70 women, maybe more than 100 lost count. It was an addiction I had developed, one I wanted to be rid of.

In all this time I have not developed feelings for any of them even though with some I had good chemistry and very much enjoyed them. I thought I was immune to catching feelings, until recently.

I met this young Japanese ML and only saw her twice but I was smitten hard, like seriously considering the option of leaving my poor family. I do stress the words ‘considering’ and ‘option’. I found myself missing and yearning to see her. Feelings I have not felt in Probably 15 years.

I was going to see her today and planning on getting her contact details, which I believe I would have been successful in doing as I could tell she really liked me too. I was planning this for fear that the shop would be closed down and she’d return to Japan. Well they were open till just now and I had a bad feeling which was confirmed when they told me they’re closing indefinitely. I will probably never see her again, which is good for my marriage, I suppose lol

My heart has been rent asunder. I wandered the streets near the shop vainly hoping that our paths might cross but it was not to be.

Just as I thought I was beyond romantic feelings, I also thought I was beyond romantic heartbreak, but I can now feel its painful sting, rather acutely.

I really don’t think I can ever punt again, which is a good thing I suppose.It reads like on old article you would see in "Playboy"...but I got to say "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone" , if you get my drift...........

woods23
23-03-2020, 07:31 PM
Yes this thing happened all the time no biggie.

I had fall one 2 yrs ago she know I was crazy on her . Man she was perfect in every ways doesnt do extras with any one but only me pretty sure "only me " :cool2:99% sure haha

She ask me would i leave my wife nd kids if someone is asking you?
I knew she asking for herself In best best voice I shout - fck no no blood way family come first.

True story no bullshit!!

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2020, 07:32 PM
On the other side, and this might sound harsh, you saw her twice. I can say with 99.85% assurity that she did not feel the same, she's not even slightly upset, you were a client. Many of these girls are better actresses than Meryl Streep, their job is to make you want to return. Youve got to keep perspective if youre in this game.

Haha, Bro AF beat me to it, I was just gonna to point out the same thing for the OP: if you have just seen her twice and you felt starstruck or smitten, well, good luck to you! Besides, you were yet to get her number meaning you haven’t seen her outside of the shop yet , right? Not sure if you have gone past the second base in the shop , nevertheless, until you fuck her in her bed at home or she sees you privately in a hotel room for FS, there is still a long long way to go before your should even contemplate the option of leaving your family mate, too soon and way too premature, no ??

Travelmate
23-03-2020, 07:37 PM
Playboy magazine has gone...after so many decases . just let you know

manjuice333
23-03-2020, 07:57 PM
Haha, Bro AF beat me to it, I was just gonna to point out the same thing for the OP: if you have just seen her twice and you felt starstruck or smitten, well, good luck to you! Besides, you were yet to get her number meaning you haven’t seen her outside of the shop yet , right? Not sure if you have gone past the second base in the shop , nevertheless, until you fuck her in her bed at home or she sees you privately in a hotel room for FS, there is still a long long way to go before your should even contemplate the option of leaving your family mate, too soon and way too premature, no ??

Yes that is good advice. Long way to go before contemplating that option and I did envisage that it would be years down the track, but I digress.

Well past second base in the shop. Home run, but you are still correct.

I just still can’t get over how I’ve fallen for this one. It has never happened to me even though I’ve obsessed over some, it was not even close to this.

warwick1
23-03-2020, 07:58 PM
Playboy magazine has gone...after so many decases . just let you know

Hey Sherlock I know, thats why I said "old", and you spelt decade wrong....:grimace:

max_power
23-03-2020, 10:07 PM
Power of pussy.....seen a random twice and contemplated leaving his wife and 3 kids

ch4nkei
23-03-2020, 10:16 PM
Mate, I hate to break it to you, but what you call love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed. It hits hard, , then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage.

Meow3000
23-03-2020, 10:17 PM

100% agree, acting is part of their job description

Raybo
23-03-2020, 10:23 PM
Power of pussy.....seen a random twice and contemplated leaving his wife and 3 kids

Booya! Though I do feel for the fella in a bro kinda way!

123WTF
23-03-2020, 10:26 PM

This guy knows the deal

BuryYourDead
23-03-2020, 11:09 PM
Oh dear.
History repeating itself.
I wonder if this will fall on deaf ears, yet again.....

The Spider and The Fly.

“Will you walk into my parlor?” said the spider to the fly;
“’Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you did spy.
The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,
And I have many pretty things to show when you are there.”
“O no, no,” said the little fly, “to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair can ne’er come down again.”

“I’m sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high;
Will you rest upon my little bed?” said the spider to the fly.
“There are pretty curtains drawn around, the sheets are fine and thin,
And if you like to rest awhile, I’ll snugly tuck you in.”
“O no, no,” said the little fly, “for I’ve often heard it said,
They never, never wake again, who sleep upon your bed.”

Said the cunning spider to the fly, “Dear friend, what shall I do,
To prove the warm affection I’ve always felt for you?
I have within my pantry good store of all that’s nice;
I’m sure you’re very welcome; will you please to take a slice?”
“O no, no,” said the little fly, “kind sir, that cannot be;
I’ve heard what’s in your pantry, and I do not wish to see.”

“Sweet creature!” said the spider, “You’re witty and you’re wise!
How handsome are your gauzy wings, how brilliant are your eyes!
I have a little looking-glass upon my parlor shelf,
If you’ll step in one moment, dear, you shall behold yourself.”
“I thank you, gentle sir,” she said, “for what you’re pleased to say,
And bidding you good-morning now, I’ll call another day.”

The spider turned him round about, and went into his den,
For well he knew the silly fly would soon be back again:
So he wove a subtle web, in a little corner sly,
And set his table ready to dine upon the fly.
Then he came out to his door again, and merrily did sing
“Come hither, hither, pretty fly, with the pearl and silver wing:
Your robes are green and purple; there’s a crest upon your head;
Your eyes are like the diamond bright, but mine are dull as lead.”

Alas, alas! how very soon this silly little fly,
Hearing his wily flattering words, came slowly flitting by.
With buzzing wings she hung aloft, then near and nearer drew
Thinking only of her brilliant eyes, and green and purple hue;
Thinking only of her crested head — poor foolish thing! At last,
Up jumped the cunning spider, and fiercely held her fast.
He dragged her up his winding stair, into his dismal den,
Within his little parlor; but she ne’er came out again!

And now, dear little children, who may this story read,
To idle, silly, flattering words, I pray you ne’er give heed;
Unto an evil counselor close heart, and ear, and eye,
And take a lesson from this tale of the Spider and the Fly.

Climax598
23-03-2020, 11:22 PM
Don't you know a woman pussy control a man mind and his dick.

The AR guy
23-03-2020, 11:32 PM
Dude, I feel you, so understand this comes from a place of understanding, and empathy.
Best thing that could have happened to you is never seeing her again.
Let me repeat, best thing that could have happened.
You're smitten, but you have to understand this would not have panned out like you hope. Trust me on this. You were on the road to ruin.
It'll suck for a while, but you'll find another cute little Japanese girl to steal your heart, and nobody is better at chewing up and spitting out hearts than Japanese girls, although a few give it their best shot (Korean, Czech and Vietnamese to start) and you'll remember old Uncle Asiafever's words of advice for dealing with ml/wl. Love but don't fall in love, hold her but not for too long, she's not the one.

Feel what you got to feel, but move on. This would not have ended well.

Absolutely correct! Working girls only see it as a business transaction and punters are well-served to treat it the same way. Be nice, enjoy the time but get emotionally involved at your own peril.

asiafever
24-03-2020, 06:20 AM
Oh dear.
History repeating itself.
I wonder if this will fall on deaf ears, yet again.....

The Spider and The Fly.

“Will you walk into my parlor?” said the spider to the fly;
“’Tis the prettiest little parlor that ever you did spy.
The way into my parlor is up a winding stair,
And I have many pretty things to show when you are there.”
“O no, no,” said the little fly, “to ask me is in vain,
For who goes up your winding stair can ne’er come down again.”

“I’m sure you must be weary, dear, with soaring up so high;
Will you rest upon my little bed?” said the spider to the fly.
“There are pretty curtains drawn around, the sheets are fine and thin,
And if you like to rest awhile, I’ll snugly tuck you in.”
“O no, no,” said the little fly, “for I’ve often heard it said,
They never, never wake again, who sleep upon your bed.”

Said the cunning spider to the fly, “Dear friend, what shall I do,
To prove the warm affection I’ve always felt for you?
I have within my pantry good store of all that’s nice;
I’m sure you’re very welcome; will you please to take a slice?”
“O no, no,” said the little fly, “kind sir, that cannot be;
I’ve heard what’s in your pantry, and I do not wish to see.”

“Sweet creature!” said the spider, “You’re witty and you’re wise!
How handsome are your gauzy wings, how brilliant are your eyes!
I have a little looking-glass upon my parlor shelf,
If you’ll step in one moment, dear, you shall behold yourself.”
“I thank you, gentle sir,” she said, “for what you’re pleased to say,
And bidding you good-morning now, I’ll call another day.”

The spider turned him round about, and went into his den,
For well he knew the silly fly would soon be back again:
So he wove a subtle web, in a little corner sly,
And set his table ready to dine upon the fly.
Then he came out to his door again, and merrily did sing
“Come hither, hither, pretty fly, with the pearl and silver wing:
Your robes are green and purple; there’s a crest upon your head;
Your eyes are like the diamond bright, but mine are dull as lead.”

Alas, alas! how very soon this silly little fly,
Hearing his wily flattering words, came slowly flitting by.
With buzzing wings she hung aloft, then near and nearer drew
Thinking only of her brilliant eyes, and green and purple hue;
Thinking only of her crested head — poor foolish thing! At last,
Up jumped the cunning spider, and fiercely held her fast.
He dragged her up his winding stair, into his dismal den,
Within his little parlor; but she ne’er came out again!

And now, dear little children, who may this story read,
To idle, silly, flattering words, I pray you ne’er give heed;
Unto an evil counselor close heart, and ear, and eye,
And take a lesson from this tale of the Spider and the Fly.

Love this. Brilliant.

manjuice333
24-03-2020, 06:31 AM
Thanks for all the replies. The harsh funny ones and the empathetic ones are equally appreciated.

Seems to be a delay in my posting, I replied to a couple but they appeared late on the previous page.

Just to reiterate, I know WL see it as a business transaction and I had never been under any illusions that this was not the case. Not until this one. I don’t know what’s happened to me, she’s wrecked me right before the apocalypse lol.

Woe is me.

krnboy
24-03-2020, 07:07 AM
Hi All,

What you have now may be the best thing in your life which you probably have not realised. Don't lose everything you got now over a girl you met twice.

What if things didn't work out for you if you did leave your family?

Blessing in disguise I say

GoldfishMan
24-03-2020, 07:37 AM
Hi All,

I feel your pain, but it's all part of being "in lust". That longing feeling is something to be treasured because you rarely would find someone worth longing for! Enjoy it!
I have to say, though, having a relationship with a WL/ML is a real mind-bender. I mean, in a normal courtship, you go through increasing levels of intimacy, all along getting to know all the things you may or may not like about each other. On this normal journey, you can always see something you really dislike about someone before getting a "home run", and call it quits right there.
In some relationships, you get through all the shitty things you don't like, and there might be a lot of it, but get to the sex part and it turns out to be mind-blowingly good, so it continues. The greatness of the sex out-weighs everything else.
In a WL/ML relationship, however, it's upside down. Both sides start from maximum intimacy. Maybe the sex was great. Maybe the lead up during the sesh was great because you're 2 sexy naked bodies talking to each other. In this situation, pussy and cock rule over brains. Even the WL/ML's own judgement is farked. So you start a relationship from there....
Then you both start to see all the shit you don't like or absolutely hate about each other. It's always downhill from there because you started from the peak!

asiafever
24-03-2020, 10:56 AM
I feel your pain, but it's all part of being "in lust". That longing feeling is something to be treasured because you rarely would find someone worth longing for! Enjoy it!
I have to say, though, having a relationship with a WL/ML is a real mind-bender. I mean, in a normal courtship, you go through increasing levels of intimacy, all along getting to know all the things you may or may not like about each other. On this normal journey, you can always see something you really dislike about someone before getting a "home run", and call it quits right there.
In some relationships, you get through all the shitty things you don't like, and there might be a lot of it, but get to the sex part and it turns out to be mind-blowingly good, so it continues. The greatness of the sex out-weighs everything else.
In a WL/ML relationship, however, it's upside down. Both sides start from maximum intimacy. Maybe the sex was great. Maybe the lead up during the sesh was great because you're 2 sexy naked bodies talking to each other. In this situation, pussy and cock rule over brains. Even the WL/ML's own judgement is farked. So you start a relationship from there....
Then you both start to see all the shit you don't like or absolutely hate about each other. It's always downhill from there because you started from the peak!

Very true.
And if your evil genie grants your wish, and you end up in a relationship with said girl, in 99/100 cases you'll end up a mental case, or devastated, or a cold heartless shell of a man..
It is nothing like you think it is going to be. Even in the "good" relationships it is a mindfuck. Oh you think you're going to save her? So does every single other guy currently lusting after her, and all those that went before you.
You make the mistake of reading a review about her, you think you're cool and understanding, you promised yourself you wouldn't read, but curiosity gets the better of you, it says she did something that she promises she doesn't do with customers.. you have to believe her as relationships are built on trust, but... that doubt eats away at you, gnawing on your mind like a cancer. So you disconnect from forums, best thing to do for your mental health. You don't need them anyway, I mean, you're not really punting anymore, right?
You need supreme self confidence, because when you're out together some dumb fuck can't help but let it be known he's seen her in the shop. You brush it off, she CHOSE to be with you, right? After a while it grates on you both though, so you tend to stay in, or hang out in a really tight group. Guys text her at all hours on her work number. Most massage girls have a work phone in my experience if they have been in the game a while. You hear the "brrrrrb" of it on vibrate consistently, and after a while you want to chuck the fucking thing out the window. She switches it off, you feel like a cunt because that is her work, you knew this going in, you bought into it. Hell you were that guy texting! Yeah...
But those tender moments, her falling asleep with her head on your chest while you watch tv together, the smile and giggle you know are her genuine one's, not those she gives to customers, when she sings to you, the kind of things only you can appreciate, surely they make it worthwhile?

It took me a few goes to learn, I should have listened to wiser heads, it's not a winning game.

cuteguy
24-03-2020, 11:23 AM
The rule with WLs and MLs is don't get involved with them! They are working in an industry to provide service and they have to lead a double life to get what they want from guys (money) while also distancing themselves from having any genuine emotional or physical attachment to customers. You can have fun with them and that's all fine but dont get too carried away with them. If you do, they will screw with your mind and you will go crazy to the point just like our brother here who couldn't stop thinking about his girl. In all of this, she didn't care and simply disappeared. Many of them don't care if they hurt you with their actions. Therefore, don't get involved with them at all.

manjuice333
24-03-2020, 02:29 PM
Very true.
And if your evil genie grants your wish, and you end up in a relationship with said girl, in 99/100 cases you'll end up a mental case, or devastated, or a cold heartless shell of a man..
It is nothing like you think it is going to be. Even in the "good" relationships it is a mindfuck. Oh you think you're going to save her? So does every single other guy currently lusting after her, and all those that went before you.
You make the mistake of reading a review about her, you think you're cool and understanding, you promised yourself you wouldn't read, but curiosity gets the better of you, it says she did something that she promises she doesn't do with customers.. you have to believe her as relationships are built on trust, but... that doubt eats away at you, gnawing on your mind like a cancer. So you disconnect from forums, best thing to do for your mental health. You don't need them anyway, I mean, you're not really punting anymore, right?
You need supreme self confidence, because when you're out together some dumb fuck can't help but let it be known he's seen her in the shop. You brush it off, she CHOSE to be with you, right? After a while it grates on you both though, so you tend to stay in, or hang out in a really tight group. Guys text her at all hours on her work number. Most massage girls have a work phone in my experience if they have been in the game a while. You hear the "brrrrrb" of it on vibrate consistently, and after a while you want to chuck the fucking thing out the window. She switches it off, you feel like a cunt because that is her work, you knew this going in, you bought into it. Hell you were that guy texting! Yeah...
But those tender moments, her falling asleep with her head on your chest while you watch tv together, the smile and giggle you know are her genuine one's, not those she gives to customers, when she sings to you, the kind of things only you can appreciate, surely they make it worthwhile?

It took me a few goes to learn, I should have listened to wiser heads, it's not a winning game.

Wow it sounds very much like you’re speaking from experience!

Thanks for the advice I do appreciate it. I think I had already become a cold heartless shell of a man lol. I’m still trying to understand what the hell has happened to me. As I said in my OP, been with dozens of women and none of them have hit me like this one. Argh!

ML_Lover
24-03-2020, 03:21 PM
Cute guy is exactly right.

I’ve been in a casual relationship with an occasional ML the last 9 months or so. So hot. So cute. So amazing sex. So 30 years younger than me. Sends me funny/cute msgs or photos of herself on WhatsApp everyday. Hardly ever asks for money, and only small amounts (<$80) when she does. But she is literally a sociopath. No matter how hard I try, she is a rock. I’ve worked very hard to not get too emotionally invested, but it’s a damn hard daily battle.

Interesting to see if our ‘relationship’ can survive Cv19 and 2-3 months apart. Since I won’t be seeing her after Thursday (wife says if I go out socially after that I won’t be allowed back in the house, lol) I wonder if she will still ask for money occasionally. I expect so - not sure what I’m going to say - ‘No’ will almost certainly mean she won’t see me after cv19 is over. ‘Yes’ almost certainly means she will - but I kinda object to just handing over money as a payment for potential future services... Opinions?

mkkid
24-03-2020, 04:36 PM
Cute guy is exactly right.

I’ve been in a casual relationship with an occasional ML the last 9 months or so. So hot. So cute. So amazing sex. So 30 years younger than me. Sends me funny/cute msgs or photos of herself on WhatsApp everyday. Hardly ever asks for money, and only small amounts (<$80) when she does. But she is literally a sociopath. No matter how hard I try, she is a rock. I’ve worked very hard to not get too emotionally invested, but it’s a damn hard daily battle.

Interesting to see if our ‘relationship’ can survive Cv19 and 2-3 months apart. Since I won’t be seeing her after Thursday (wife says if I go out socially after that I won’t be allowed back in the house, lol) I wonder if she will still ask for money occasionally. I expect so - not sure what I’m going to say - ‘No’ will almost certainly mean she won’t see me after cv19 is over. ‘Yes’ almost certainly means she will - but I kinda object to just handing over money as a payment for potential future services... Opinions?

Wow - how do you manage to evade wife for so long?

HighFlyer
24-03-2020, 04:38 PM
time to bring up the Polonius handbag story again ?

You dodged a bullet, but can totally empathise with the feelings you experienced. Go and find another cute J Girl and that will help.

wilisno
24-03-2020, 05:12 PM
time to bring up the Polonius handbag story again ?

You dodged a bullet, but can totally empathise with the feelings you experienced. Go and find another cute J Girl and that will help.
Haha, proof of a forum old timer ! ;) ;) ;)

Action Pump
24-03-2020, 05:47 PM
Sorry to say but I'm the type if you never ask, you never know what could have been. You should have got her number straight away.

asiafever
24-03-2020, 07:20 PM
Wow it sounds very much like you’re speaking from experience!

Thanks for the advice I do appreciate it. I think I had already become a cold heartless shell of a man lol. I’m still trying to understand what the hell has happened to me. As I said in my OP, been with dozens of women and none of them have hit me like this one. Argh!

Not sure if you caught on, but it all has kind of left me a little jaded... I hide it well though..:surprise:
It happens to the best of us. It will pass soon enough. Japanese girls have been my downfall more times than I care to admit.

yug
24-03-2020, 07:41 PM

Your man juice has gone to your head!
Are you even hearing yourself?

You have seen her twice and now you're seriously considering the option of leaving your poor family.
Two visits are like 2 hours of your life. You are willing to give up your wife and kids for that.
You need a serious intervention. Don't you have some friends who can smack you on your head at time like this.

I was going to see her today and planning on getting her contact details, which I believe I would have been successful in doing as I could tell she really liked me too.

No.
She likes you as much as the breakfast she had that day.
Not sure if she can spend her whole life with "egg mcmuffin".

You might be thinking: Why is this guy all rude to me?
Because you seem like 20-something version of me!
I wanna go back in time and punch that 20-something version of me. Repeatedly!
Don't make the same mistake as me!

So, Snap out of it man!

krnboy
25-03-2020, 08:22 AM

You have seen her twice and now you're seriously considering the option of leaving your poor family.
Two visits are like 2 hours of your life. You are willing to give up your wife and kids for that.
You need a serious intervention. Don't you have some friends who can smack you on your head at time like this.

No.

So, Snap out of it man!

So brutally honest but it's good to be in situations like these.

asiafever
25-03-2020, 08:29 AM

No.

So, Snap out of it man!

"Egg mcmuffin."
Brilliant. Had to show my appreciation for that line.

manjuice333
25-03-2020, 02:11 PM

No.

So, Snap out of it man!

lol, come on, I'm at least a big breakfast!

All good, I slapped myself in the face today repeatedly and hard. It only helped for the moments the slap lasted.

I wish I could explain this away by being a young 20-something idiot but unfortunately I'm not even that young.

I haven't felt this way since when I met my wife and a few girls before that. After sleeping with so many women and feeling no emotional attachment whatsoever I didn't think it was possible and wasn't worried about it even happening until I've been hit by this bullet train.

Wish I never met her :(

ML_Lover
25-03-2020, 02:16 PM
Wow - how do you manage to evade wife for so long?

I have a great job where I can randomly take afternoons off and ‘work late’.
Ex/occasional ML has a ‘real’ bf that she has to make up excuses for too, lol.
We joke it’s our shared secret double life.

We have a long sexually oriented bucket list - so sad cv19.

Speaking from experience of dating many ML’s - I Gotta agree with some of the other comments above - you’ve seen her twice and you think something special is happening? These girls are usually very emotionally tough - she might not have even given you her phone number had you asked - your respective feelings are potentially worlds apart...

gannicus
25-03-2020, 02:55 PM
I get you bro...I'm also in the same boat,

Met a Japanese ML last month, she's not super young or pretty, but I choose her, she looks like a traditional japanese women, short, round faced, a little chubby, white skin, gentle, polite, kind heart and soul, I have always wanted a japanese girlfirend like this.

First session, massage was very good, part 2, as I started to touch and kiss her, on her neck, boobs, lips.... her body started trembling, so sensitive....I touched down there, was dripping wet...I mean real dripping wet down to the inner thigh..I rubbed and fingered her to multiple orgasim, body kept shaking, eyes losing focus turning white.....kept sayding kimoji....ended up I was the one providing part 2 to her haha, of course I also came at the end, funny that she asked me are you a technician? A technician in fingering I suppose is what she meant haha, so cute... we promised that next time I'd bring a condom...

2nd time, brought a condom, went straigt to part 3, felt so good, I have never had sex so good, I didn't even know I can do it so good, so long, so hard, went multiple positions for almost the whole hour. She almost passed out, can't even catch her breath, body kept shaking, trembling, arm and legs wandering everywhere randomly, like a fish out of water, went kimoji, yiku yiku yiku countless times, after I finally came, collapsed on to her and we both laid still for a while, can't move or talk, it was pure satisfaction it was. She doesn't speed english very good, but she says sex was very very very good.

3rd, and 4th and 5th time, each time got better, part 3 from the beginning, and so good.

Then the coronavirus came....and....

I'll write more about it later when I have time...

punter185
25-03-2020, 03:21 PM
Anyone come across their regulars on social media platforms Randomly? If so, what did you do?

manjuice333
25-03-2020, 03:30 PM
gannicus, sent you a PM. Your experience sounds a lot like mine!

liminal
25-03-2020, 03:32 PM
Anyone come across their regulars on social media platforms Randomly? If so, what did you do?

I stood randomly in the city today and mama and papa san of a fave shop walked last with one of the staff we all smile.. random .

I like all myriad comments analogies eulogies monologues and beery comaradedie ... sigh

Been there and done that myself. Multiple times . Each interaction with each women whilst distinctly different has been nailed by many comments in this and other threads.

That said 2 of the relationships have been great . Ending with the girls out of the industry . That’s when the relationships got great, during a lurching ride.

Tomorrow ? Lunch with a gorgeous temporarily out of industry ML . Any suggestions of a good private beach area on the harbour

Pleasedonot
25-03-2020, 05:00 PM
I do know ur feeling, I have first met a ML years ago before x’mas and she was cute, chatful, nice part 1 and mindblowing part 2. pure GFE and I couldnt stop thinking about her during that xmas

then I visited her a few times after x’mas and they were all sweet memories. when I thought about getting her contacts becoz I was afraid that she may move on to other shops and found out she already left the shop (owner said she left to get married but other brother told me she did something inappropriate so she was sacked)

I had my down for awhile and I thought I would never punt again like u but time will heal, u will be back again Bro.

manjuice333
25-03-2020, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the sympathy. If I can actually use this as an opportunity to stop punting I will do it as I honestly largely do it out of a compulsion I can't control and do not want.

gannicus
25-03-2020, 05:29 PM
Yes, I'll stop punting, at least for a while, one is due to the virus, but most importantly, I don't think I can find another girl like her, thinking of how kind the girl is, and how fake the other girls I've met before, I don't feel like punting,

once you've experienced something special, hard to go back to the ordinary...

I'll continue to write my story later if I have time, or if anyone is interested.

tkicks
25-03-2020, 08:24 PM
Hey manjuice

Hope you starting to feel a little bit better.

As you can see on this thread a few people have had the same thing happen. Its not that surprising, some of the working girls are pretty and intelligent and of course good at sex, and that physical contact is bound to trigger quite intense emotions sometimes.

I dont agree with all the posts that say that every working girl is playing every man, i dont think you should assume she didnt feel some kind of spark for you too.

But i think there is a lot of sense in a lot of the feedback you got from posters.

I think what you had is an infatuation, not love. Think about it, she doesnt even really speak your language, yeah enough for chit chat but not enough to decide the 2 of you were for real. As such it will fade quicker than you think. I dont agree that punting again is the answer because right now it wont meet her standard and you will feel worse not better. ...covid or no covid give it a rest until your mind and body are really looking forward to and excited about a punt. 6 weeks, 6 months, the time will come

I think the more interesting question is why were you open to feeling that way, has it really gone terminally wrong with your missus or is it salvagable? If the former, and this episode was your epiphany, then maybe face up to it.?

Only a total loser leaves his family for a hooker but leaving because its irrevocably over is a whole different thing and is usually best for you and the kids, maybe even her.

If you cant divorce for cultural or financial reasons then you are going to both adjust to a different way of living your lives and a different kind of relationship

Lastly, while a working girl would often make a great girlfriend or even platonic friend, it can never ever work long term...

From your side, you cant turn a ho into a housewife

From her side, if you let her hook she knows you dont respect her and sees you as a pimp...and if you stop her you need to replace at least half of the (considerable) income and manage massive residual trust/jealousy issues for both of you

Good luck mate...this time next year you will be looking back and laughing at yourself

punter185
25-03-2020, 08:55 PM
I stood randomly in the city today and mama and papa san of a fave shop walked last with one of the staff we all smile.. random .

I like all myriad comments analogies eulogies monologues and beery comaradedie ... sigh

Been there and done that myself. Multiple times . Each interaction with each women whilst distinctly different has been nailed by many comments in this and other threads.

That said 2 of the relationships have been great . Ending with the girls out of the industry . That’s when the relationships got great during. a lurching ride.

Tomorrow ? Lunch with a gorgeous temporarily out of industry ML . Any suggestions of a good private beach area on the harbour

I would recommend plenty little secluded beaches over the Clifton Garden way.

Bunty4
26-03-2020, 08:28 AM
Yes, I'll stop punting, at least for a while, one is due to the virus, but most importantly, I don't think I can find another girl like her, thinking of how kind the girl is, and how fake the other girls I've met before, I don't feel like punting,

once you've experienced something special, hard to go back to the ordinary...

I'll continue to write my story later if I have time, or if anyone is interested.

Fuck me dead.... why do we all meet the ONE in bloody shops....that one really stops you from punting...i am having flash backs full of pleasure on meeting the one... bright side to covid is we all will learn self restraint and living within means.

Bunty4
26-03-2020, 08:53 PM
Because they aren't attractive, no social skills, prospects etc to meet a great girl in real life so they only meet attractive/nice ones etc in shops.

Hmmmm......is punting not real life???

xboyx
26-03-2020, 10:51 PM
Hi All,

manjuice my man

you have sympathy from more than half of this forum members, who all have been on the same boat, including myself lol

don't be upset, let's all gather for a group hug, share our stories, cry on each other shoulders...
...and let coronavirus kill us all

krnboy
27-03-2020, 09:47 AM
gannicus, sent you a PM. Your experience sounds a lot like mine!

Hope it ain't the same chick

gannicus
27-03-2020, 11:45 AM
Hope it ain't the same chick

Nah, I checked with him, not the same girl, all japanese girls will say kimoji a lot

des888
27-03-2020, 01:31 PM
Because they aren't attractive, no social skills, prospects etc to meet a great girl in real life so they only meet attractive/nice ones etc in shops.

This!

And in almost all cases these “hot” chicks wouldn’t give you the time of the day in normal everyday situations.

Momoe
27-03-2020, 01:32 PM
Don't for 1 second thought Japanese girls in general are how you perceived them based on their culture and mindsets, some of nastiest or manipulative girls i came across are Japanese. Some will literally stay with you just because of sex, not love.

But not to say all of them should be generalized so, you could be lucky to find a genuine girl.

At the end, you can either find happiness or fall into a world of pain

Idurian
28-03-2020, 01:25 AM

Amen Brother haha

Ease
28-03-2020, 04:51 PM
Been there too mate - a few of my favourite WL’s over the years (though they were all regulars by the time I did that). It was amazing, but so hard to juggle (married with three means tricky times making time). That’s one of the great things about punting at establishments - no strings and availability when u need it . Not any more hey 😢

Definitely fallen in love several times, much as you describe. Very hard to let go but as with all loss you do get over it.

I still find myself imagining how things wound be if u up and left with one of them. Have heard some horror stories about guys doing this though. Best to keep it as an obsession on the side I rekkon 👍.

punterz
29-03-2020, 08:24 AM
Don't let small head think for big head bro. All the best in getting over this.

manjuice333
30-03-2020, 03:54 PM
Thanks for all the support and sympathy, and Xboy’s comments to hug and let Coronavirus kill us all lol.

I do appreciate it sincerely. It’s been tough, trying to move on. One day at a time.

cuteguy
03-04-2020, 03:22 PM
Thanks for all the support and sympathy, and Xboy’s comments to hug and let Coronavirus kill us all lol.

I do appreciate it sincerely. It’s been tough, trying to move on. One day at a time.

We know it's difficult for you and I'm sure many punters have been in your situation at one time. When you get burnt or someone takes advantage of your generosity and emotional feelings, it makes you more cautious not to let your guard down with these girls again. There are many fish in the sea! Move on and have your fun but don't get too romantically linked to these girls because in most cases, it's the guy who gets screwed (not sexually) but emotionally and financially.

Nelly69
08-12-2020, 09:55 PM
Very true.

Asiafever, you have just put into reality what I feared the most. fist punch brother! Lots of support and advice here, sets my heart straight again...

asiafever
08-12-2020, 10:09 PM
Asiafever, you have just put into reality what I feared the most. fist punch brother! Lots of support and advice here, sets my heart straight again...

Ah the memories.
Fist bump gladly received and reciprocated.

manjuice333
09-12-2020, 12:26 AM
Ah the memories.
Fist bump gladly received and reciprocated.

Those memories are my life, thank you very much! Jokes.. Well, my life is the joke lol

If anyone was following this thread I did actually successfully engage in a relationship with this girl. Technically, it still hasn't finished, but I also can't say it looks very promising either.

Nelly69
09-12-2020, 12:20 PM
Those memories are my life, thank you very much! Jokes.. Well, my life is the joke lol

If anyone was following this thread I did actually successfully engage in a relationship with this girl. Technically, it still hasn't finished, but I also can't say it looks very promising either.

Manjuice, so you guys are on long distant now?

manjuice333
09-12-2020, 09:56 PM
Don't leave us hanging! What happened in chapter 2?

lol love your username.

Long story short I got busted, she went back to Japan.

Nelly, yes long distance but things are kind of fizzling out. Messages are getting few and far between and although she semi-recently said she wants to come back and see me I can’t say that either of us are really committed to making it happen.

Nelly69
10-12-2020, 12:06 AM
lol love your username.

Long story short I got busted, she went back to Japan.

Nelly, yes long distance but things are kind of fizzling out. Messages are getting few and far between and although she semi-recently said she wants to come back and see me I can’t say that either of us are really committed to making it happen.

Manjuice, sorry to hear mate, probably better for your family. I had the same with a Jap girl I met at one of those Jap bar places there they charge you $800 to drink with you for a couple of hours. I ended up going out with one of those girls and thought it was genuine but realized she only wanted someone to pay for her dinner and show her around town. After she moved back to japan, got two msg from her and silent...

manjuice333
10-12-2020, 12:47 AM
Manjuice, sorry to hear mate, probably better for your family. I had the same with a Jap girl I met at one of those Jap bar places there they charge you $800 to drink with you for a couple of hours. I ended up going out with one of those girls and thought it was genuine but realized she only wanted someone to pay for her dinner and show her around town. After she moved back to japan, got two msg from her and silent...

Thanks Mate. She went back like 4 months ago and we had still been in regular contact texting, called her a few times and did some video chat but can't be bothered making the effort anymore. I actually thought she was going to ghost me as well but kept up regular contact telling me all about her life, just lately it's getting quiet. If I message her she'll message back, still calls me by my pet name lol

I'm a bit conflicted though, I think I should just let it die and while my feelings for her have subsided, it's a bit bruising to the ego to be no longer seeing message notifications, probably a very poor reason to want to keep a relationship alive!

niva321
10-12-2020, 12:08 PM
Be strong my dude

manjuice333
10-12-2020, 12:43 PM
Be strong my dude

Thanks bro appreciate it!

manjuice333
12-12-2020, 12:19 AM
So quick update. Felt messages were getting a bit meh and I was doing most of the chasing a few weeks ago. Didn't message her for 2 weeks and then she messages me.

She's upset I didn't message her, I'm back in the game! lol

Nelly69
12-12-2020, 12:35 AM
So quick update. Felt messages were getting a bit meh and I was doing most of the chasing a few weeks ago. Didn't message her for 2 weeks and then she messages me.

She's upset I didn't message her, I'm back in the game! lol

haha, game on! Will you be asking for nude pics? lol

manjuice333
12-12-2020, 12:46 AM
haha, game on! Will you be asking for nude pics? lol

lol I asked her for a booty pic a while back cause her ass is absolutely perfect.. but she has not delivered

I will ask again but maybe not tonight.

aussiegaigin
12-12-2020, 09:59 AM
Don't for 1 second thought Japanese girls in general are how you perceived them based on their culture and mindsets, some of nastiest or manipulative girls i came across are Japanese. Some will literally stay with you just because of sex, not love.

Quite true. I have had several relationships with J girls (not in this game). They are quite happy to live with you here in a de-facto type arrangement, but when their time is up, they are quite unemotional in packing up and going. Even when they have suggested marriage. Once they get back home, the Japanese culture is too hard to leave again.

manjuice333
12-12-2020, 10:54 AM
Quite true. I have had several relationships with J girls (not in this game). They are quite happy to live with you here in a de-facto type arrangement, but when their time is up, they are quite unemotional in packing up and going. Even when they have suggested marriage. Once they get back home, the Japanese culture is too hard to leave again.

This reminds of my experience with this same girl, we had even talked marriage and I’m like 99% certain she would have moved in with me, were I not already married lol.

I saw her off at the airport and I was pretty sad and she didn’t seem to care at all! Anyway, now she’s still messaging me so I don’t know what to make of it all. It’s been almost 5 months since I saw her last.

Bunty4
12-12-2020, 02:33 PM
Boyz ad men I hope you realise MLs and WLs are having physical relationship with atleast 5-7 Pinter's every day of Thier life when they are 'working'. They know they can get anyone they want and are not interested in emotional feelings. They would have boyfriends outside of shop but even those are unemotional relationships. I reckon with so many physical interaction their emotional quotient must die, or else it's not possible to keep pleasing punters of all shape and sizes.

Nelly69
12-12-2020, 07:52 PM
No WAY! Bunty4! My regular WL only have feelings for me! She opens up emotionally and physically every time! I am sure she doesn't do the same to her other clients.... :anger:

Bunty4
12-12-2020, 10:21 PM
No WAY! Bunty4! My regular WL only have feelings for me! She opens up emotionally and physically every time! I am sure she doesn't do the same to her other clients.... :anger:
LOL.... Lucky bastard you are....good on you bro.

Nelly69
12-12-2020, 11:14 PM
LOL, Manjuice just out of interest, whats her current in Japan?

manjuice333
13-12-2020, 01:11 AM
Not sure I understand the question or you are missing a word after 'current' ?

Nelly69
13-12-2020, 01:12 AM
Sorry, I meant what job is she doing since moving back to Japan?

manjuice333
13-12-2020, 01:18 AM
Ah. lol I did already ask if she does that kind of work in Japan much earlier on and she said she would never. She's not currently working, at some beautician school or something like that.

tpol
13-12-2020, 09:04 AM
They do have emotions. But they're good at just leaving. Like it's duty out something and it can make them just seem unemotional. But when they are not around you they are very emotional.

There's that song which reminds me of a women's strength

.... but I just closed my eyes
As only a woman can.

CFM001
13-12-2020, 10:14 AM
Props to you manjuice. I've been stung more than my fair share. Just enjoy the feeling and make sure you can let it go if it doesn't work out.

manjuice333
14-12-2020, 12:17 AM
Props to you manjuice. I've been stung more than my fair share. Just enjoy the feeling and make sure you can let it go if it doesn't work out.

Thanks mate. Yeah, I'm prepared to let this one go she's actually not very exciting nor intellectually stimulating. She still wants to keep in touch though for some reason. I suspect I might be the closest normal relationship she's had in a while and is a bit lonely.

Asked for the booty pic, not happening anytime soon :|

exstar
14-12-2020, 01:18 PM
Maybe you need to take the lead and send her your booty pic first 😂

cuteguy
14-12-2020, 01:44 PM

Had the same experience with a few Japanese girls. They love to chat with you especially on LINE and find out where to go with their friends or college buddies in Sydney or Australia. A few are willing to go out with you but expect that you pay for them. Then they return home, it's dead silence and sayonara forever. :surprise:

Bunty4
14-12-2020, 03:09 PM
We all are silly, hoping to have a cake and eat it too...most of these girls are probably half our age or atleast 10-12 years younger...they have so many men wanting them why would they feel obliged to be kind to you.... They would definitely say hello to our ducks for pineapple but nothing more than that.

annintofu
16-12-2020, 09:37 AM
I realized quite a while ago that all this infatuation and emotional attachment are initially driven by a fear: that you won't find another girl better than her.

As you spend more time and money on her, it becomes a fear that you might lose it all.

DireStraits
16-12-2020, 09:57 AM
i.e., you become invested in her...