PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Call 0450 865 833

Summerville
25-03-2020, 08:23 PM
important hint:
Dear friends, old and new customers, thank you for your continued support and help to our store. Due to the severe impact of the virus, the government requires that all stores must be closed from Thursday, March 26th. The opening time is determined by government policies. In the meantime, I hope that everyone will survive this crisis and protect the health of themselves and their families. Wash your hands frequently, go out less, and work hard together! Hope we will meet soon. If you have any questions, please contact summer. Tel: 0450 865 833
Somerville Massage

AHLUNGOR
27-03-2020, 09:58 AM
important hint:
Dear friends, old and new customers, thank you for your continued support and help to our store. Due to the severe impact of the virus, the government requires that all stores must be closed from Thursday, March 26th. The opening time is determined by government policies. In the meantime, I hope that everyone will survive this crisis and protect the health of themselves and their families. Wash your hands frequently, go out less, and work hard together! Hope we will meet soon. If you have any questions, please contact summer. Tel: 0450 865 833
Somerville Massage

Thanks Summer,

You take good care of yourself and your girls too, we shall meet again, with a bang..............haha

Hopefully sooner than later,

Cheers

:smile:

sporty32
27-03-2020, 11:43 PM
Thanks Summer, if everyone stick to the rules then we can all go back to being normal sooner. Stay at home! :)

Mclovin69
29-04-2020, 04:51 PM
I see where your getting at. Throw your line see if the fishes bite.

Sydlong
30-04-2020, 03:38 PM
If you're really closed, why tell people to call you?
Also, they write "important hint". Why hint? What are they hinting?

Yes I thought exactly the same, and with the phone number there suggesting 'call me'