PDA

View Full Version : General talk Meeting your GF at a hotel

Action Pump
06-04-2020, 03:41 PM
Asking for a mate, actually my nephew.

He and is GF live in separate homes. Both uni students. They don't feel comfortable having sex whilst parents are at home. He knows meeting up with his GF is ok in NSW but he's worried about booking a hotel room.

I don't see a problem, just make sure its not one those quarantine hotels to avoid any attention.

I'm sure some of you guys have already booked hotels with a GF/ML/WL during these tough times, have you guys had any issues?

hiduba
06-04-2020, 04:10 PM
Huh?

No, in NSW, if you don't live together, then you shouldn't meet up, and if u do, should maintain social distancing. You risk getting fined if caught.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

local
06-04-2020, 05:40 PM
Hotel rooms are out as well now...

Raybo
06-04-2020, 06:00 PM
It is a grey area I reckon. You can go see someone on compassionate or caring grounds so you can go see a significant other if you live in separate houses. I don't know how you would go taking your SO to a hotel though.

ML_Lover
06-04-2020, 06:03 PM
Done it a couple of times recently with GF, no issues. But I am getting worried.
Definitely want a low-key quiet hotel in the suburbs.
I wouldn’t do it with ML/WL as that is a paid service which is not allowed. But genuine GF might be ok.

yug
06-04-2020, 07:03 PM
^^ Why hotels?
I guess Airbnb in the suburbs would be best, wouldn't it?

AHLUNGOR
06-04-2020, 08:23 PM
Yeap, either Air B&B or a cheap motel or one of those Ibis budget !

Have fun !

Climax598
06-04-2020, 09:06 PM
How come some shops still doing out call?
Have anyone done it

des888
06-04-2020, 09:27 PM
Just announced the new rules against Air BnB if you stay without a valid reason you’ll get a fine

aussiegaigin
06-04-2020, 09:50 PM
How come some shops still doing out call?
Have anyone done it

That's the shops' problem if they are doing it.

Doesn't need to be exposed here.

aussiegaigin
07-04-2020, 11:13 AM
Just announced the new rules against Air BnB if you stay without a valid reason you’ll get a fine

These rules talk about AirBnB and agency let accomodation. They do not seem to specifically mention hotel rooms.

aussiegaigin
07-04-2020, 02:24 PM
You can't even even go and stay in your holiday house if you have one

It seems you can if you OWN the holiday house. You cannot go to rented premises.

https://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/_emergency/Public%20Health%20(COVID-19%20Restrictions%20on%20Gathering%20and%20Movemen t)%20Order%202020.pdf

Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order 2020 [NSW]
Schedule 1 Reasonable excuses Schedule 1

8 moving to a new place of residence (including a business moving to new premises) or between different places of residence of the person or inspecting a potential new place of residence

aussiegaigin
07-04-2020, 11:18 PM
That's what I said, you can't go there unless you have reason as listed
I responded to post #16.

But the Gov is saying you shouldn't go on holiday anyway. We can't win.

Tigerwoody
08-04-2020, 05:49 AM
As confusion builds about what is still legal under new coronavirus laws, NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller has finally confirmed people can visit their partners, because it classifies as 'care'.

Asked on Wednesday morning if people can still visit their "boyfriend or girlfriend", Fuller replied: "Absolutely! That's under care."

"Mental health is under care. Absolutely, under care. I think we have to look after each other, but don't take the whole family with you. Don't take your grandparents."

aussiegaigin
08-04-2020, 09:08 AM
FFS. Can't you understand the only listed things that you can do??????????????????????????? You can't leave your house except for the reasons listed.

Aren't "Reasonable excuses" things you can do?

I'm not going anywhere, I am just interested in other's interpretation of these "rules".

cchokman1
08-04-2020, 10:27 AM
Pm me if you need help!

cchokman1
08-04-2020, 10:30 AM
Interesting. I know a ex ml female boss who doing ml service on the side for her regular in her rented apartment. Should notify the police for violating covid health code. They dun live together.

Pm me if you need help !

local
08-04-2020, 12:57 PM
Interesting...

I know of a Lady considering offering a room (with private access) in a share house (which she operates).
BUT !!
Instead of per week, per day or half day.
I wonder how many workers or possibly even punters might be interested ?

cchokman1
08-04-2020, 12:58 PM
Interesting...

I know of a Lady considering offering a room (with private access) in a share house.
BUT !!

Not in a share house brooooo!

local
08-04-2020, 01:37 PM
Not in a share house brooooo!

I did leave a bit out originally...

She operates it..

cuteguy
08-04-2020, 02:44 PM
Hotel rooms are out as well now...

The hotels are fortunate enough to have quarantined people staying at their places thanks to the government. The whole travel ban would have killed the whole business sector and made many hotels to let go of their staff. At least now, they have some business.

I guess it wouldn't be a good idea for a punter to choose a hotel to meet up with a WL or ML. What excuse could they use these days? They decided to quarantine themselves but CCTV in hotels would capture all movements.

aussiegaigin
08-04-2020, 04:50 PM
Interesting...

I know of a Lady considering offering a room (with private access) in a share house (which she operates).
BUT !!

It would come under the definition of short term letting, and definitely not allowed?

I can't even get a tradie in to do a few small jobs on my apartment.

Raybo
08-04-2020, 05:11 PM
It would come under the definition of short term letting, and definitely not allowed?

Yeah, not keen on the idea at all. Only need one unhappy person in this scenario (thinking customers really) and it will blow up in this ladies face.

BuryYourDead
08-04-2020, 06:22 PM

Mate, what type of work do you need done?
I know many tradies.
All legit blokes, no Lebos.

PM me, I can get someone onto it.

yobbo87
08-04-2020, 08:29 PM
Why do people accept this tyranny

Raybo
08-04-2020, 09:03 PM
Mate, what type of work do you need done?
I know many tradies.
All legit blokes, no Lebos.

PM me, I can get someone onto it.

Yeah, plenty of guys on the tools. My son in law is working furiously to finish this mad house in Longueville in 6 weeks! Neighbours have had a new driveway and front yard filled with soil and plants in the last week.

sporty32
08-04-2020, 10:27 PM
airbnb is a great option, can you imagine a nice house with a pool just for them? :love:

LookingForTheOne
08-04-2020, 11:33 PM
Yes, As mentioned previously you cannot leave your house unless for the Listed reasons. I live on the Central Coast and all local Radio stations are saying to Dob in any Holiday makers over the Easter Break, That includes all Air BNB and Holiday Homes people are staying in.. $11k Fine for each family member..

fook1
09-04-2020, 09:25 PM
Read some on the news, people got fined holding parties in hotel rooms.

cuteguy
10-04-2020, 08:00 PM
Some guy who was quarantined in a hotel was busted for having some fruits delivered to him. Actually the fruits delivery included some drugs. What was this guy thinking when police were present at the hotel?

aussiegaigin
10-04-2020, 08:16 PM
Bit on the news tonight about the cops at the Qld border busting a guy trying to sneak across the border with a trailer load of weed, and a big wad of cash.

And they claim that drugs don't affect your brain.

aussiegaigin
13-04-2020, 06:15 PM
Just watched a bit on the news about cops busting a house party in Parramatta. Numerous fines were issued to the occupants
BUT
there was a stripper there, and she wasn't fined because it was part of her work.

This seems to be a good indication that it is not illegal to outcall a WL to your home.

tomjones
13-04-2020, 10:37 PM
I live in a really quiet area - there are cops around all the time now, I would seen 1 per year, now it's 1 per day. I guess they need to keep busy somehow.

kingqxxx
14-04-2020, 12:26 AM
Just watched a bit on the news about cops busting a house party in Parramatta. Numerous fines were issued to the occupants
BUT
there was a stripper there, and she wasn't fined because it was part of her work.

This seems to be a good indication that it is not illegal to outcall a WL to your home.

I knew i was right. No prize guessing what i do for a living :)

aussiegaigin
14-04-2020, 08:47 AM
I knew i was right. No prize guessing what i do for a living :)

You're a stripper too?

kingqxxx
14-04-2020, 10:51 AM
You're a stripper too?

Yea. Male stripper. PM me if you planning for a wild party.

Oops... page owner please don't ban me for not paying the monthly membership. hahaha

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2020, 11:21 AM
What about that Perth guy supposed to be on 14 days quarantine in a hotel, gone out a few times to see his girlfriend miles away , obviously had a fucking good time, got caught on cctv and now in jail for a month, and fined $5,000 got what he deserved!

Chocolite
16-04-2020, 01:22 PM
I think he can afford the fine considering that he can afford to go out and have some fun

Raybo
16-04-2020, 01:58 PM
Chatting with an old regular on WeChat, discussing the possibilities of catching up......working out how much to pay etc.

光付房费,你的意思就是我很想找个男人操我

That, along with pics that are being sent, killing me! I hope these restrictions are lifted soon!

AHLUNGOR
16-04-2020, 02:04 PM
Chatting with an old regular on WeChat, discussing the possibilities of catching up......working out how much to pay etc.

光付房费,你的意思就是我很想找个男人操我

That, along with pics that are being sent, killing me! I hope these restrictions are lifted soon!

Wow, what an invitation !!

I am just thinking all those overseas students who are currently still stuck in Sydney or other cities, most of them are at their prime for both males and females (never mind whether the girls are working in the industry or not). would there be fuck feast or erotic parties and /or encounters all over campus and other residential places..........haha??

what else can they all do ??

aussiegaigin
16-04-2020, 05:48 PM
I think he can afford the fine considering that he can afford to go out and have some fun

I don't think there there would be much cost in going to see his gf for a couple of hours.

cuteguy
17-04-2020, 07:01 PM
Wow, what an invitation !!

I am just thinking all those overseas students who are currently still stuck in Sydney or other cities, most of them are at their prime for both males and females (never mind whether the girls are working in the industry or not). would there be fuck feast or erotic parties and /or encounters all over campus and other residential places..........haha??

what else can they all do ??

Some are studying and doing their assignments for university while others are just hanging around with friends. Many overseas students reside in cramped conditions where they can share accommodation with up to 8 people in 2 or 3 bedroom apartments. Many will find ways to keep themselves busy.