PDA

View Full Version : General talk Korean private experience

lemontart
09-04-2020, 12:44 PM
Hey guys I just want to share my experience so it doesn't matter if you guys believe it or not. I just want to share it because my normal sex life is ruined because of this private WL.

It all started when I visited this korean private. She was sex as hell. She had nice tanned body, natural c cup and a sex face. Later I found out she was 8 years older than me so maybe that was one of the reason she felt attracted to a younger guy with decent face and body. After the 1 hour session we talked about general topics like food and events around sydney. She then quickly got her phone and asked for my number which I gave without hesitation.

After thathe I visisted her 4 more times in a row and we had fantastic sex and eventually started to see each other. For a guy who hasn't visited brothels or privates much had a big impact on going out with a WL and the stress I got when she goes "missing" for an hour every time we were texting each other but I couldn't break up because the sex was amazing.she told me working as a WL she developed a symptom which she cannot feel orgasm therefore cannot get wet (not sure if this is true) but even before our foreplay she would be dripping wet. I mean dripping.

Few months later our normal sex became repetitive and we started talking about fantasies. This is where my sex life started to get fucked. As a normal guy only had conventional sex but trying out new things got me hooked.
Working as a WL deprived of her with love so she wanted a threesome with two guys. She specifically pointed out that the two guys must be competing with each other on ducking her which she thought it was hot. But I couldnt see her getting fucked by another guy so we didn't end up trying but I found out her desire. Its was just three some but a man wanting her badly and fucking her. So one day after I had sex I sprayed my load on her face before she asked my tissues she asked me to fuck her again and this is when I realised what she wanted. My dick wansnt 100% hard but I did my best to fuck her again. This time I can tell she was feeling it more. This became our norm. I would cum in her mouth and tell her not to spit it and I will bang her again or tie her up and do the same thing.
She later asked me to tie her up and leave her there, do my thing (wash up, watch TV etc) and come back and fuck her whenever I wanted. Thus is when we started to develop S and M relationship.

During sex I would slap her ass or tits but she wanted something more. She wanted me to hit her hard, choke her , spit on her face and swear at her. At first spitting on her face was hard but seeing her getting aroused made me want to do it more. I was becoming more of an S. I would just grab her head and face fuck her whenever I wanted and just letting you guys she loved it. I love cim and cof but normally other gfs will do it but rushes to the toilet but this one had orgasm if I cim or cof. While my cum drips down her lips and face she would close her eyes, rub her clit.

This "fucked anytime" was happening anywhere. I would drive grab her head and start gagging her aND she would swallow every time which was a new thing for me and I loved it. She loved the thrill as well so we will do it in a car where people are driving past, in public places like the shopping centers etc.

For reasons we broke up and haven't seen her in months. But I couldnt forget the amazing sex we had and called her again as a customer. When I arrived she told me she was going back to her country and wanted to sort out the misunderstanding we had and leave it good terms. We sat in a small 2 seater dining table and began talking. After some time we had few lines and sorted everything out. She then looked at me and said since im going back you can do anything yoy want. You want me to suck you off? Obviously I accepted it. She then goes on her knees and startEd her work. It would start lightly but my old habit rose up and started with rough face fuck. I cim in her mouth had more lines and off to bedroom. I will exclude the detail but ended up with her with facial and a cream pie. At this point the time has passed 5 hours and it was late. I was exhausted but she wanted to show me for the last time her squirting. Since I cummed three times in 5 hours and exhausted I wansnt that keen but I stayed anyways. She will be in the bathroom floor and started masturabating. She would ask me to help her out with the vibratory and asked me to swear and spit at her. 2 hours has passed and she still didn't squirt. I was falling asleep and told her I was leaving. She wanted me to stay badly but I couldnt take it no more.

After I got home I just dropped dead. Next day I saw my phone and had 20 messages. Two of them being a video of her squirting.

After that she went back to her country and I haven't had amazing sex like that. I cannot get this from gfs or any WL... I am still searching for similar experience but since im a picky guy I only have sex with korean ladies which makes it harder for me to find one.

Well thanks guys for reading but I just wanted to get this of my chest and maybe oNE of you introduce me to a WL with similar attributes :)

DownUnda
09-04-2020, 01:25 PM
Got a similar experience with a Korean lady, she is hot as hell and really pretty. We started meeting and having this wild sex and she wanted to always tie her or him her bum really hard.

After the second session we started talking about multiple things and then she confided me that she was a racing model in Korea. Started to show me her pictures in the different car shows and expoex etc.

Hit me up mate

lemontart
09-04-2020, 04:28 PM
Just sent you a PM. Cheers

tales88
09-04-2020, 05:51 PM
One of my ex's (chinese but raised here) was like that as well, she always wanted me to face fuck her and push her head down when i came, it really turned her on. She was also into rough sex, although you couldnt tell if you met her.

thaifetish
10-04-2020, 04:15 PM
I got a boner just reading that, well done for finding such a girl just once in your life. When you are old and grey you will remember those times and smile.

Hey guys I just want to share my experience so it doesn't matter if you guys believe it or not. I just want to share it because my normal sex life is ruined because of this private WL.

It all started when I visited this korean private. She was sex as hell. She had nice tanned body, natural c cup and a sex face. Later I found out she was 8 years older than me so maybe that was one of the reason she felt attracted to a younger guy with decent face and body. After the 1 hour session we talked about general topics like food and events around sydney. She then quickly got her phone and asked for my number which I gave without hesitation.

After thathe I visisted her 4 more times in a row and we had fantastic sex and eventually started to see each other. For a guy who hasn't visited brothels or privates much had a big impact on going out with a WL and the stress I got when she goes "missing" for an hour every time we were texting each other but I couldn't break up because the sex was amazing.she told me working as a WL she developed a symptom which she cannot feel orgasm therefore cannot get wet (not sure if this is true) but even before our foreplay she would be dripping wet. I mean dripping.

Few months later our normal sex became repetitive and we started talking about fantasies. This is where my sex life started to get fucked. As a normal guy only had conventional sex but trying out new things got me hooked.
Working as a WL deprived of her with love so she wanted a threesome with two guys. She specifically pointed out that the two guys must be competing with each other on ducking her which she thought it was hot. But I couldnt see her getting fucked by another guy so we didn't end up trying but I found out her desire. Its was just three some but a man wanting her badly and fucking her. So one day after I had sex I sprayed my load on her face before she asked my tissues she asked me to fuck her again and this is when I realised what she wanted. My dick wansnt 100% hard but I did my best to fuck her again. This time I can tell she was feeling it more. This became our norm. I would cum in her mouth and tell her not to spit it and I will bang her again or tie her up and do the same thing.
She later asked me to tie her up and leave her there, do my thing (wash up, watch TV etc) and come back and fuck her whenever I wanted. Thus is when we started to develop S and M relationship.

During sex I would slap her ass or tits but she wanted something more. She wanted me to hit her hard, choke her , spit on her face and swear at her. At first spitting on her face was hard but seeing her getting aroused made me want to do it more. I was becoming more of an S. I would just grab her head and face fuck her whenever I wanted and just letting you guys she loved it. I love cim and cof but normally other gfs will do it but rushes to the toilet but this one had orgasm if I cim or cof. While my cum drips down her lips and face she would close her eyes, rub her clit.

This "fucked anytime" was happening anywhere. I would drive grab her head and start gagging her aND she would swallow every time which was a new thing for me and I loved it. She loved the thrill as well so we will do it in a car where people are driving past, in public places like the shopping centers etc.

For reasons we broke up and haven't seen her in months. But I couldnt forget the amazing sex we had and called her again as a customer. When I arrived she told me she was going back to her country and wanted to sort out the misunderstanding we had and leave it good terms. We sat in a small 2 seater dining table and began talking. After some time we had few lines and sorted everything out. She then looked at me and said since im going back you can do anything yoy want. You want me to suck you off? Obviously I accepted it. She then goes on her knees and startEd her work. It would start lightly but my old habit rose up and started with rough face fuck. I cim in her mouth had more lines and off to bedroom. I will exclude the detail but ended up with her with facial and a cream pie. At this point the time has passed 5 hours and it was late. I was exhausted but she wanted to show me for the last time her squirting. Since I cummed three times in 5 hours and exhausted I wansnt that keen but I stayed anyways. She will be in the bathroom floor and started masturabating. She would ask me to help her out with the vibratory and asked me to swear and spit at her. 2 hours has passed and she still didn't squirt. I was falling asleep and told her I was leaving. She wanted me to stay badly but I couldnt take it no more.

After I got home I just dropped dead. Next day I saw my phone and had 20 messages. Two of them being a video of her squirting.

After that she went back to her country and I haven't had amazing sex like that. I cannot get this from gfs or any WL... I am still searching for similar experience but since im a picky guy I only have sex with korean ladies which makes it harder for me to find one.

Well thanks guys for reading but I just wanted to get this of my chest and maybe oNE of you introduce me to a WL with similar attributes :)

lemontart
11-04-2020, 12:41 AM
I got a boner just reading that, well done for finding such a girl just once in your life. When you are old and grey you will remember those times and smile.

Thanks. Sorry I can see a lot of typos because of auto correction and a small shitty phone.